Start by marking “The Billionbear's Winter Angel” as Want to Read:
The Billionbear's Winter Angel

The Billionbear's Winter Angel

4.12  ·  Rating details ·  42 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
A curvy Christmas angel, a handsome billionaire bear shifter and a cold Christmas night: a sizzling winter romance to make the ice melt!

Curvy Ella works tirelessly as a nanny for the children of a wealthy family, dreaming of the perfect holiday with the Christmas prince she knows she'll never find. When one of her charges falls ill and Ella has to play the part of the Chr
Published December 20th 2015

To ask other readers questions about The Billionbear's Winter Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionbear's Winter Angel

Ok , good story line but to repetitive. It needs more editing.
Tina kleimann
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wanted more

I really enjoyment book but wished it had more to it would have enjoyed getting to know them better and watched there really grow and maybe have a family too
Michelle Rodriguez
Dec 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good Christmas HEA

This was a nice quick read. Love BBW stories. Although I knew it was a short read before I started I was still disappointed when it ended. I gave this a four star review only because I thought that one question/issue wasn't completely resolved. Although you know it is I wanted to read about it.
Stephanie Pittman
Dec 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I believe do u?!

I gave this book five stars because it deserves it and more. It had all the makings of a wonderful story for me. Christmas, love, a bear shifter and a curvy woman like me finding her Prince in the snow. I recommend this book to anyone who wants someone to believe in again.
Deb Diem
Jan 23, 2016 rated it liked it
The Billionbear's Winter Angel by Annora Lynn is a very quick read. This book is perfect for those with limited time for reading. The Billionbear's Winter Angel is a cute paranormal holiday story. Ella and Martin's story is short and sweet with lovable characters, drama, action and sizzle. I enjoyed this book. This is a complete book, not a cliff-hanger.
Sandi Ramirez
This is a perfect novella about how a curvy girl finds her perfect prince. It is sweet and sexy at the same time. Well written it is first novella for this new author and I look forward to more from Annora Lynn in the upcoming days! Grab this and read it you will not be disappointed.
Christine Klopp
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Very nice!!!#

Considering this is the author first book, I like it. It's your own winter wonderland fairy tale story. Can't wait for any future book from this author.
Jan 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Miracle in the snow

This was a beautiful story of a polar bear and his mate! The only thing I wish it had was an epilogue maybe with a new baby!
Dec 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Great Christmas story of love and magic. The evil tried to interfere, but love won out. Will look for more from this author.
Dec 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely adorable

I loved this story and can't wait to see what is next from this author!!
I would love to find a guy like him! Lol!
mrs monica hearne