Start by marking “The Goal (Off-Campus, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Goal (Off-Campus, #4)

The Goal

(Off-Campus #4)

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  29,612 ratings  ·  3,008 reviews
Librarian's note: An alternate cover edition can be found here

She’s good at achieving her goals…

College senior Sabrina James has her whole future planned out: graduate from college, kick butt in law school, and land a high-paying job at a cutthroat firm. Her path to escaping her shameful past certainly doesn’t include a gorgeous hockey player who believes in love at first/>She’s
Published September 26th 2016 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about The Goal, please sign up.
Katerina Lafratta I'm thinking the fourth book will show Tucker's relationship with Sabrina and how it started. He did keep it a secret.

·  29,612 ratings  ·  3,008 reviews

Start your review of The Goal (Off-Campus, #4)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
4 Stars

***I dedicate this review to my homie, Starla. She knows who she is and she knows why***

Also, SPOILERS.

I usually don't read too many reviews on a book that I REALLY want - and pretty much know I am going to read no matter what (which is kind of a given for me when it comes to Elle Kennedy and this series) until after I've read it - but I broke my own "rule" on this one and read a few.

#whoops

Random tangent: I laughed at myself when I typed in "rule" up there...being that I don't see rules as being rules so much as I see them being..
Geri Reads
Dec 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Proceed with Caution: There will be spoilers for the previous book, The Score. So if you’re planning to or haven’t read The Score yet, skip reading my review until you do so because some of the events in that book will be discussed here. But if you’re planning on skipping The Score but want to read this book, then go ahead.

It took me a while to settle on my rating for this book. I was waffling between 3.5 stars to 4 stars. I had some issues but at the same time, I really, really liked the characters. I
Sabrina
Edit: If you're looking for the paperback with the abs cover it can be found on Elle's website. And you even get a signed bookplate with it :)

After reading this I want to go back in time and smack past-me for ever wanting Sabrina to be with Dean. Clearly they would have been horrible for one another so I don't even know what I was thinking. Tucker ended up being the perfect one for Sabrina and they were the greatest couple.

I loved seei
Christy
Sep 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
 photo F88EEF63-C25D-4CFC-ADC1-5E17FF2E3CCF_zps9tubulxc.jpg

The Goal is the fourth book in Elle Kennedy’s Off-Campus series. This is one of my most favorite NA/Sports Romance series. I love these characters and their stories. As soon as I finished the last read, I was dying for Tucker and Sabrina’s book. Tucker was amazing just as I knew he would be, and I, for one, was pleasantly surprised with Sabrina’s character. I loved her as well!

Sabrina James is a serious student with some serious goals. Because of the way she grew up and how her life is, she will
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 15, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
3 STARS

[image error]

This is the fourth book in this series and as with the prior installments, this too can be read as a standalone. As for the story, I have to agree with Dean Di-Laurentis (hero from the prior book) on his thoughts about this heroine, Sabrina James. Sabrina is a cold bitch and not even a cool one at that. I think the BIG issue is that the author didn’t plan on a reader not liking the heroine so redeeming her throughout the story wasn’t a concern. The story stayed course and my hopes that she was rSTARS
[image
Wendy'sThoughts
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Elle Kennedy Fans, Romance
5 Seeing Your Goals Clearly Stars
* * * * * Spoiler Free
It is no secret I have had a deep affection for this series from the very beginning. When I tuck in and start to read something which hits all of the feel-goods for me... I will go all in. Elle Kennedy created a college environment where a group of Elite Hockey Players bonded, worked together on and off the ice and became men over the course of their time at this college. Each man had their own back story...some easy...some not so much, but when eac
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3.75 STARS
I hate to tell you this, Sabrina. But you’ve made a big mistake.”
“What? Why?”
His fingers draw my thong tight, the fabric cutting into my swollen lips.
“Because I’m going to ruin you for all future guys. I apologize in advance.”

Time out. Did anyone else just have a pervy hot flash here? No? Seriously? You're a bunch of lying liars, is what you are. You totally did. Admit it. That line right there just totally revved your engines.

It's always the quiet ones, isn't it? Well if I had known the mouth that beardSTARS
Katerina
Sep 28, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 "Sabrina's a witch bitch" stars

Ugh, I have a hard time rating The Goal. At first I decided to go for 4 stars, since I loved this series wholeheartedly. But then I recalled that I rated The Score with 4 stars, which I enjoyed way more, so I have to put these books in order of preference.

“Tucker is Mr. Popular, with his swarm of admirers and impeccable manners and that reddish hair that makes him look like he belongs in some old-timey family sitcoclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Hulya Kara Yuksel

Okay ladies, we have a new winner! :) Tucker <3 *sigh*
First of all I must say, I love Garrett to the moon and back (1st Book - The Deal). He's my favorite in this series and the other boys were so sweet too (Logan & Dean) BUT Tucker, my god... I really, really loved him a lot... That guy is hot as fuck but also he's so kind and thoughtful too. He really melt my heart and oh he wet my panties too. Yep, I have no shame and I'm not even sorry for that hot minutes. :P

I highly recommend this ser
Beverly
Dec 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was one of the last of my friends to read The Deal, the first book in the Off-Campus series, and I fell in love. I told everyone I knew to read these books and they too fell in love too. This series is hilarious, fun and sexy. It’s not over the top or anything crazy, but it’s addictive and reading these books just gives me such a high. I swear I have a constant smile on my face.

The Goal is the fourth book in the series, so going in I had an idea of what this book would be about. I actually think that
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Sep 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
➳The possessive Tucker is one that no one can get tired of... Even with his mysterious characters...

➳Originality is a word that is rare to find in a book. Especially romance books, but Elle Kennedy has found a way to overcome the definition of originality in The Goal, the fourth installment in the Off-Campus Series because every word that is written in this wonderful story. I definitely recommend it in every way to read this story, out TODAY September 26th!

➳Elle Kennedy has ruined all sports romance books for me, an
Pearl Angeli
3.5 Stars

Can I take John Tucker home?

I loved The Goal. Elle Kennedy has always been very good at this genre and once again she managed to delight me with her writing style. The book started off so good that I was like:

description

But when I hit 70% Sabrina the heroine did finally get on my nerves. She's honesStars
Can
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4 stars!

"He's sweet and earnest and clearly has money, whereas I'm bitchy and stressed and live in the gutter."

So if you haven't read The Score, my review will have minor spoilers. The Goal is the story of Tucker and Sabrina. We've met both in the previous book, Sabrina was portrayed as a raving bitch and Tucker has always been the strong and silent type. The two have an unexpected night of passion, and Tucker is itching for more.

But Sabrina has home issues and life goals that don't make
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Coming into this story, I had an idea of what I thought it would be like and I'm pleased to say that what I got was definitely more. I don't think Tucker could have been a better guy all around. He was sexy as hell, yes, but he was also sweet, responsible, funny, supportive, smart, thoughtful, and so much more. He wasn't perfect but he was definitely the guy to bring home to mama and settle down with. Sabrina wasn't exactly who she comes off as in other books either. There's more to her than a p ...more
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Author: Elle Kennedy
Release date: September 26, 2016
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

This is very possibly my favorite New Adult series. If not in the top spot, it sits way up in the clouds of New Adult heaven. The delightful perfection of the banter, the entire group of friends that charm the pants off of you,No
Kennedy
Release#4
Goal
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
3 STARS

This was another one of my most anticipated books, so you can imagine my excitement and high expectations for The Goal. Well I can't say that I'm really happy because even though I loved the story and Tucker was perfect Sabrina ruined the story for me.

description

This was really strange because usually when I don't like a heroine from the beginning in the end I loved her b
Gosh, I hate myself right now. I don’t know when I will have time to review this book properly –maybe on Wednesday or Thursday but let me tell you real quick how I fell about this book.

I liked it but I didn’t love it. And I don’t know if it’s me because I did struggle with some things but I really have no clue.

I liked Sabrina but there were times where I wanted to freaking slap her. Like, I knew where she was coming from, and as I person who also struggles with commitment issue/>I
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕

RELEASE DATE: September 26th 2016

Buddy read with Sonya-❥Chatterbooks book blog ❥

MY RATING: 4 STARS
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

THE GOAL: This is the BOOK#4 within this series and as with prior installments, this also can be read as a standalone. This book is Tucker and Sabrina's narrative which is spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.'

Everything I presumed about Sabrina in the previous book were so off base, my first initial thoughts of her were that she was a wee bit above the resROMANCE
Stacey is Sassy
description

Sometimes your goals need readjusting.

Well, that was kind of heavy. I guess I wasn’t expecting it to be as heavy as it was, to be honest. That’s not necessarily a bad thing, it was just a lot more serious than the other ones. The Off-Campus series definitely had serious parts but it was filled with humour, cheeky shenanigans and sexy times as well. The Goal had some of these qualities but there weren't a lot. When I sat back at the end of the book, though, I realised I shouldn’t have been expecting shenanigans. Both Tucker and Sab
• Lisa •
Sep 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
FOUR GOAL ASSIST STARS.

"If he wants a life with the woman of his dreams, he’ll have to convince her that some goals can only be made with an assist."

description

I've loved this series from the start. Naturally, I was just a smidgen excited to start reading the next in line for my (very healthy) Elle Kennedy addiction. Who am I kidding, I jumped around my house like a girl gone loon. This book was one of my most anticipated reads of the year and for the most part it ticked all of my bibliophile boxes and left me once agSTARS.
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★ 4 Stars ★★★★

The Goal was sure to be a book that was a hit or miss with a lot of people, the heroine was not the person who a lot of people wanted for Tucker, because in previous books she has come across as being a 100% bitch, but I am happy to say that I actually fell in love with the heroine a lot more than I though I would, she won me over and I thought she was a decent hu
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
Apr 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult

➦Ok, so I'm a little late to the party, so what?

➦The hero really made the book in this case, in my opinion. He's so... so... sooooo.... yummy... and sweet... and nice... and solid and I just love him to bits. This is definitely not the direction I was expecting a college romance to go and I can't say I'm particularly happy about it but somehow I ate it up and was left fairly satisfied.

➦I don't even know how to review this without giving spoil
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
Short and sweet, I wasn't really feeling this book. I didn't feel the connection between Sabrina and Tucker. It was an okay read but nothing to write home about.
NiCoLeTa E.
***4 "You're a SAINT, Tuck!!!" stars***

Well, this was the last book of the "Off-campus" series and if i will say that i didn't have a great time with those guys, i will be lying!!!

But thankfully, Elle will do a spin-off series and I'm so happy because i need Fitzy's story!!!
Please, Elle, say that you will write his story... Maybe with Summer???
Garrett, Logan, Dean and Tucker will always stay in my heart!!! They were all of them awesome and i loved them all for
Jeannine Allison
4.5 Stars (Re-Read 2/27/2018)

4.5 Stars (First Read 9/30/2016)

description

This is hands-down one of my favorite NA series. I love the writing, the humor, the depth, the romance, the sex, pretty much everything... but my favorite, my absolute FAVORITE aspect is the characters. They are absolutely fantastic. It's so easy to like them, and by the end of the book, I'm crushing hardcore on both main characters. And this one was no exception. I start and end these books the exact same way...

4.5 Stars (Re-Read 2/27/2018)

4.5 Stars (First Read 9/30/2016)

description

I'm bummed that this series is technically over, but I've read that a spin-off is in the works so I'm not terribly upset since we'll still get some of these characters back. Now, speaking of characters I love... Tucker & Sabrina *le sigh* They were incredible!

There were a lot of sweet moments, courtesy of Tucker... *major swoon*

He was truly incredible. He knew from the very beginning that he wanted Sabrina, but he also recognized that he would need to approach it delicately, so he was patient and kind in his approach. I loved his hockey related metaphors that showed how solitary her life had been.
She thinks she’s alone. Basically, she’s never had anyone skate with her— not even her friends, Carin and Hope.
Sabrina James isn't used to people loving her.
I really appreciated how much he could see under Sabrina's tough veneer. He was always thinking about her and what was best for her. He had no shame in how he felt. If he could spend time with her, he made it happen. If she needed him, he was there. If she needed space, he gave it to her. Tucker was just so unbelievably aware of her and her needs that my heart melted every single time they were together.

description

And the only thing I loved more than Tucker with Sabrina, was Tucker with his daughter. There is something so incredibly hot about a man with a kid. His love for his daughter was immediate and I loved how he made the best of what other's would consider a bad situation.
"That’s my daughter in there, and every time I think that, pride fills my chest. My daughter. Christ. Life is strange and unpredictable and so freaking awesome."
He never felt that way though. Sure, he freaked out, as I'm sure all new parents do, but he never regretted his child.
"This is fucked up. We shouldn’t be allowed to leave the hospital with a kid. I’ve never even had a pet before."
Tucker is funny and optimistic, and just so good. And he never lets anything get him down. It almost seems too good to be true, but I had a friend in high school who was this way... people like this exist. Tucker is book boyfriend perfection <3

description

Now, for the trickier character... Sabrina. I know a lot of people disliked her, but I never felt that way. Quite the contrary, I really, really liked her. Maybe it's because I understood where she was coming from. Not all of it, but I have a notorious resting bitch face, which almost all my friends make fun of me for, and I can come off very aloof when I first meet people. For me it's because I'm an introvert and awkward, for Sabrina it's purely about survival. But the reasons aren't necessarily important, people see the same thing--a bitch. So I get it. I get her. And maybe that's why I liked her so much. Because I know how hard and hurtful it is to be the person everyone thinks is a bitch. Especially because all we really want are the same things as everyone else, we just have a hard time figuring out how to get it without getting hurt.

description

I understood Sabrina "pushing" Tuck away early on. I mean, she was pregnant. That's a big deal and she was worried Tuck would regret it (something I totally understand as well). To be honest, I felt Tucker could have been more forward with his intentions. Don't get me wrong, like I said, I freaking LOVED him. He was awesome, and I understood him keeping quiet about his feelings in the beginning, she definitely would have ran scared. But later on, I think she was just waiting for insurance because despite little things he did that clearly screamed I LOVE YOU, he never made his intentions completely clear. Yes, he said I love you after the baby was born, but I think Sabrina had a point--how was she to know it wasn't just an "in the moment" thing? I wanted him to sit down with her and flat out say, "I love you. You're it for me, mother of my child or not. You getting pregnant didn't ruin my life, it made it a thousand times better. This was always what I wanted. A wife and child to love, it just happened a little sooner than expected, which is a blessing because now I get to love you guys longer."

Or something like that... lol. I mean, he does say something along this line at the very end, but I just feel if he said it sooner, we could have avoided a lot of the angst at the end. Like I said, I love Tucker, I'm not trying to be overly harsh or say he wasn't wonderful, because he was. But I just think if we're going to give Sabrina so much crap about being distant, we should at least consider ways Tucker could have stepped up a little more, too. I mean no woman wants to wonder if a guy is with her just because she's pregnant.

I also don't get where she was epically mean to him? I'm not trying to be rude or change anyone's mind or say their opinion is wrong, I just didn't see it and I'm genuinely curious what moment made Sabrina a character to be hated. I mean there were moments (I think this was around 70%) where Tucker asked something of her, like to hang out with his friends, and she did it. She didn't push him away all the time.
"Please?" I flash her my best aw-shucks smile. "It'd mean a lot to me."
"Oh." Her expression melts like butter in the sun. "Okay. I’ll come."
And she doesn't take his awesomeness for granted. If anything, it makes her feel less worthy of him.
I’ve been AWOL for weeks and he still finds a way to look at me like I’m the only girl in his orbit. I don’t fucking deserve him.
Asking John Tucker not to help out is like asking the sun not to rise.
She sees the good in him, unfortunately this is how she sees herself...
I'm trashy. I live with trashy people. I belong in a trashy place.
description

Anywho... I do wish the ending was different. I was just a little underwhelmed and I hated that she didn't say I love you until (view spoiler). I didn't understand that much, and when Tuck's mom was reaming her out, I wanted her strong side back, I wanted her to tell her to shove it. But these things didn't necessarily feel like faults of Sabrina, it felt more like the author went off track with her. I don't know if that makes sense, and I'm certainly not trying to be disrespectful. I love Elle Kennedy, her writing, and this series, but I don't think she did Sabrina's character justice in the last 10% of the book.

I feel like all that sounds like I didn't like the characters and/or the book... that's not it AT ALL. But I wanted to go in detail about some of the thoughts I had because I know Sabrina's character has been a point of contention with this book. I respect everyone's views on her but I just wanted to throw in my very long two cents ;)

And, as always, I spent half the book laughing my ass off...
"Aria gives us a rundown of how it all works. It's not very complicated. We drink wine and paint Spector's penis."
Finally, I find my ovaries and turn to face him.
"I'm wondering why we use brass balls to describe someone who’s really strong, because after the second video, my balls tried to climb inside my body. Plus, my YouTube history is officially fucked."
"I swear to God, Tucker, if you don’t go find her right now, I will rip your stupid head off your stupid neck and FEED IT TO THE BABY!"
"How about this? We’ll Rock, Paper, Scissors for it."
Yeah, we're going to make great parents, all right.
description

And the sex... my God... I loved Tucker's dirty mouth, and their chemistry in general was just off the charts!
"I hate to tell you this, Sabrina. But you’ve made a big mistake."
"What? Why?"
His fingers draw my thong tight, the fabric cutting into my swollen lips. "Because I’m going to ruin you for all future guys. I apologize in advance."
"C'mere and fuck my face. I need more of that."
Her fingers cover my knuckles as she urges me to stroke her clit. "And this." She bucks upward and starts fucking herself on me.
"Now strip. I’m hungry, woman."
description

Okay, now that this review is longer than the book, I'm gonna wrap it up. I think it's a GREAT addition to the series and if you've enjoyed the others I think you'll definitely want to give it a chance. The heroine is hit-or-miss but from what I've gathered everyone loved Tucker, so read it for him if nothing else ;)

Safety: (view spoiler)

Closure: (view spoiler)
Dee Montoya
4.5 Darlin' Stars*****

(ARC kindly provided by Author in exchange for an honest review)

Is always the quiet ones...
Tucker... *sights
The Goal was sooooo good, I want to scream, and shout!!
Can this series get any better??? I guess it can, because Elle Kennedy keeps knocking it out of the park with these incredibly amazing stories.
I loved! Loved! Loved it!!!!

photo 1576B32F-4230-4D74-A08B-145BCFEB8C0B_zpsuubiqavg.jpg

Tucker is the quiet, bearded hockey player we have previously met in other books. Always cooking for the team, always a gentleman and with a sexy as hell Texas accent. What we didn't kStars*****
(ARC
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE STARS*****

Here are my overall ratings:

Hero: 5
Chemistry Between Hero & Heroine: 5
S.M. West
Sep 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 Tucker STARS

The Off-Campus series is one of my favourite in the NA/Romantic Sports genre. I’ve loved each and every one of these guys from G right through to this book about Tucker. As for Sabrina, I was seriously intrigued with the bits we saw of her and Beau (*sniff, sniff*) and Dean’s HUGE dislike (I’m being kind) of her. I was on the fence as to whether or not I'd like her. But I must say, Elle had me loving Sabrina PDQ.

The story direction was a total surprise, set up at the end of The Score. With Tucker being the s
Aly (In Wonderland)
Jan 24, 2016 marked it as to-read
If this is about Tucker and Sabrina...

The ending of The Score KILLED ME.

We had dirty-talking, cheeky Garrett.

We had mistake-making, sweetheart Logan.

We had badass, rich, hot-af Dean.

So if this is about Tucker... bring on the feelings. FEELINGS.
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Sep 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sports, college
The Goal
(Off-Campus #4)
By Elle Kennedy

The Goal is the fourth book in Elle Kennedy’s Off-Campus series. & unfortunately the end of this series
Sabrina James will do just about anything to get out Boston’s slum. She had dream of being a attorney as long as she can remember, & she will stop at nothing to make it reality.
John Tucker is a hockey player, but like his roommate’s & teammates he has a dream of owning his business after graduation- not going Pro… I love
Play Book Tag: The Goal by Elle Kennedy - 4 stars 1 7 Jul 25, 2019 04:33PM
Romance Book Budd...: The Goal-July1 107 9 Jul 01, 2018 03:09PM
NEW or OLD FAVES Sports Romance 4 91 Sep 06, 2017 04:50AM
YA Buddy Readers'...: The Goal (Off-Campus #4) by Elle Kennedy - Restarting November 29th 2016 39 100 Dec 26, 2016 03:37PM

• The Hook Up (Game On, #1)
  • The Friend Zone (Game On, #2)
  • The Game Plan (Game On, #3)
  • Good Boy (WAGs, #1)
  • Him (Him, #1)
  • Us (Him, #2)
  • Pucked (Pucked, #1)
  • Punk 57
  • The Baller
  • Bully (Fall Away, #1)
  • Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)
  • Addicted to You (Addicted, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
  • Vicious (Sinners of Saint, #1)
  • Ricochet (Addicted, #1.5)
  • The Year We Fell Down (The Ivy Years, #1)
  • Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)
  • Bossman
A New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author, Elle Kennedy grew up in the suburbs of Toronto, Ontario, and holds a B.A. in English from York University. From an early age, she knew she wanted to be a writer, and actively began pursuing that dream when she was a teenager.

Elle currently writes for various publishers. She loves strong heroines and sexy alpha hero

Off-Campus (4 books)
  • The Deal (Off-Campus, #1)
  • The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2)
  • The Score (Off-Campus, #3)
“My goal, once upon a time, was to succeed. I didn’t realize that success wasn’t grades or scholarships or achievements, but the people I was lucky enough to have in my life.” 45 likes
“We all hurt. We all love. We’re the same. And your past, who you live with, where you came from, it doesn’t have to matter. You’re creating your own future, and I want to see where the road forward takes you.” 36 likes