Start by marking “The Throne of Glass Coloring Book” as Want to Read:
The Throne of Glass Coloring Book

The Throne of Glass Coloring Book

(Throne of Glass)

There is an alternate cover edition for this ISBN13 here.

Enter the world of Throne of Glass

Experience the vivid imagery of Sarah J. Maas's expansive world in her breathtaking New York Times bestselling Throne of Glass saga. Celaena on the rooftops of Rifthold, Chaol in the gardens of the glass castle, Manon riding her wyvern through the Crossing, and many other favorite mo
Published September 6th 2016 by Bloomsbury USA Childrens

To ask other readers questions about The Throne of Glass Coloring Book, please sign up.
Priyanka You can preorder on booksamillion.com or preorder a signed copy on Sarah j maas's website. I'll post a link in a second

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin
I love this coloring book!

I have only colored two pages so far, but I love the lay-out. The book has on one page a few words from whichever book and has the book listed. And on the other page they have the actual picture that you color!

There are some really beautiful pictures to color in this book and I think anyone that loves the book series will love this book! ♥

MY BLOG: Melissa Martin's Reading List
Lexie
Jan 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
Had a look at this in the shop and yeah, the illustrations are good I guess. I'm not going to get it though, not really worth it.
Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink
AHHH okay the more i look at this the more I'm not loving it. Most of the men have the exact same face.. same for the females. Hard to tell who is who unless you read the caption. Idk.

My Blog ~ Instagram ~ Twitter ~ Etsy
emi
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is my greatest impulse buy ever. This is the greatest thing to ever happen to me ever.

And, unlike other books, it actually has Chaol in it...

This book is magical. I literally can feel it beckoning me even though I am no where near it. But as much as I want to spend the rest of my life coloring Celaena and Manon and Chaol, I have other books to read.
Muse-ic ♬
Jun 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm marking this as finished and every time I finish one page, I'll post it in my "review" :D
I do have a couple issues with this though. Nearly every female looks the same and so does every male. You can't distinguish them unless you read the description.
Also, some of the drawing is a bit sloppy. There are some stray lines in places and then there are places where there are lines missing that create discontinuities in the picture. I also wish the outlines weren't so dark because I like to try t
Caitlin
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
I totally forgot I removed my review of this last year.

Basically, I was never going to buy it since I'm not a big fan of colouring in. However, I saw it in Target one day (you should know my local Target is pathetic and they hardly ever have any books, etc in) so I took it as a sign that I needed to buy it. Plus I thought it would look weird if I owned the ACOTAR one without owning this one too. These drawings are honestly incredible and so so beautiful. I'm jealous of the amount of talent thes
Ashleigh (a frolic through fiction)
Sep 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Throne of Glass fans
description
Originally posted on A Frolic Through Fiction

*Thank you SocialBookCo for sending me this book in exchange for an honest review

(This is my first time reviewing a colouring book, so I apologise in advance if this seems different to my usual reviews at all)

RATED 4.5/5 STARS

How excited was I to find out we were getting a colouring book for the Throne of Glass series? VERY. I am so on board with the adult colouring book trend. Especially now that’s it’s seeped its way into the bookish community.

An
Anna (Enchanted by YA)
It is so beautiful! I could spend hours simply looking at the pictures (more than I already have).
At first my intention was to use this book to remind me of what's happened so far, before reading Empire of Storms, since it depicts some of the best moments. However I now want to read aaaaalllll the books again. Immediately!
⚡ molly ⚡
Jul 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Bought this today, BEST THING EVER !!!!!!
Madison
Sep 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
The art in this book is astounding.
CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW GOOD CELAENA LOOKS IN THIS THOUGH!? SHE'S SO PRETTY.

I hate colouring in because it makes me angry for some weird reason and to be honest.. I don't think I'll ever colour in this entire book. I couldn't even colour in one picture without wanting to cry with anger.

The quotes from the books in this are greeeeat. I haven't read the Empire of storms quotes yet in case there are some spoilers (view spoiler)
Aimée Patricia
Sep 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't colour at all, so I wanted this book simply to have it. I love the Throne of Glass world Sarah has created and just wanted to see from her point of view. And honestly, I AM BLOWN AWAY! I sat with a stupid smile on my face the entire way through it! I love it soooo much more than I ever thought I would! Reading the excerpts from each scene brought back all the feels and had me laughing. I am sooo happy I got this. I HIGHLY recommend it. You'll absolutely LOVE it!

Marcella
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
It's a colouring book and I've finished one page...this counts as a book read though...there are words in the book. It. Counts.

And yes, I'm 21 and colouring pictures in my spare time, I'm really cool.
Sinead
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I've techincally read it, despite it being a colouring book. It's a great way to destress as well as finally have a visual for all the characters in this series.
Uyen
Dec 18, 2016 added it
me: is desperate to complete her reading challenge
Cameron Cassidy
Dec 28, 2015 marked it as to-read
OH MY GOAT! I am so excited for this! I don't color but I sure am excited to see the illustrators depiction of the setting and characters!!
Nicko Moknu
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, misc-books
Edit: 14.07.2018
I finally have gotten around to making a video with my colored illustrations. Sorry for the poor quality, was recorded on my brickphone :(

The pages in the video can be seen here :)

Review
First of all I have to say that the idea of a coloring book for a book that I have read is completely BONKERS! I am all for it! Let artists express their creativity. Let the reader (of course those who can color ^__^) bring it to life in the way they seem fi
Jessica Gilchrist
The illustrations in this are so beautiful!
Sandra
Jan 20, 2016 marked it as to-read
Updated: Sep 2016. It has a cover and looks GOOD!

I haven't read Throne of Glass yet because I decided to wait for her to finish the series but I'd love to have this one right now. I once checked her pintorest (I think) account and I loved the characters pictures she posted there, there were amazingly inspirational.

Jenna Major
Feb 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads
It came!!! It just came in the mail I am so excited to start de-stressing and colour!!!
Micheline
Jan 10, 2016 marked it as to-read
Shelves: colouring-book
Featuring original Throne of Glass artwork?! Celaena being a badass? Chaol? Manon flying Abraxos?!

description
Nicole
Jan 01, 2016 marked it as to-read
I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE RN
Kelly
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After reading:
I love this so much. I can't wait to color everything. Everything was almost exactly like I pictured it.

My initial reaction to hearing about this:
SCREEEEEEEECHES
Shamma_reads
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the most beautiful coloring book I have ever seen !!
Arooj
Sep 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Edit: Okay, so I flipped through the book and almost cried. Honestly, some of the illustrations could be better, but actually seeing the scenes from the book is what made me tear up. Especially the one with Celeana (view spoiler) It was just as I imagined it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't buy adult colouring books because as much as I want to, I know I'll eventually forget about it and it'll just be
Anna
Oct 08, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
I have to admit that I picked this up, mostly because John Howe is one of the illustrators of the book.
But taking a look at the pages, I have to say that I like almost all the work.

And look at me now, finishing the first page.

(view spoiler)
Jan 01, 2016 marked it as to-read
I NEED IT
kerrycat
Aug 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
so yeah, I'm never coloring in this. ever. these drawings are fantastic - glad to see some from Empire included.
Fran
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I still haven't colored this.
~☆clockwork
This is an absolute must if you are a collector and lover of sarah j maas the pictures are just beautiful
Queen Maas' Assas...: TOG Coloring Book ~ Favourites 4 125 Nov 20, 2016 08:04PM
Queen Maas' Assas...: TOG Coloring Book ~ Share Your Art 1 130 Nov 04, 2016 08:37PM
  • Mythomorphia: An Extreme Coloring and Search Challenge
  • The Manga Cookbook
  • The Selection Coloring Book
  • Charmed Vengeance (The Aether Chronicles, #2)
  • Hideyuki Kikuchi's Vampire Hunter D, Volume 05
  • Learning Vocabulary in Another Language
  • The Time Chamber: A Magical Story and Coloring Book (Time Adult Coloring Books)
  • Monstress #5
  • Complicated Dragons: Coloring Book
  • 100 Lace Flowers to Crochet: A Beautiful Collection of Decorative Floral and Leaf Patterns for Thread Crochet
  • 図書館戦争 (図書館戦争, #1)
  • DC Comics Coloring Book
  • Draw 500 Everyday Things: A Sketchbook for Artists, Designers, and Doodlers
  • Comic Coloring Book: I Love Onomatopoeia!
  • Gustav Gloom and the Nightmare Vault (Gustav Gloom, #2)
  • Playing with Image Transfers: Exploring Creative Imagery for Use in Art, Mixed Media, and Design
  • Floral Knits: 25 Contemporary Flower-Inspired Designs
  • 100 Colorful Ripple Stitches to Crochet: A Feast of Eye-Popping Colorways for Blankets, Throws and Accessories
Sarah J. Maas is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Throne of Glass series (Queen of Shadows, Book 4, will be out in September 2015), as well as the A Court of Thorns and Roses series (out 5/5/15).

Sarah lives in Bucks County, PA, and over the years, she has developed an unhealthy appreciation for Disney movies and bad pop music. She adores fairy tales and ballet, drinks too

Throne of Glass (7 books)
  • Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)
  • Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)
  • Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3)
  • Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4)
  • Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5)
  • Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, #6)
  • Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass, #7)