Start by marking “Das Paket” as Want to Read:
Das Paket

Das Paket

Seit die junge Psychiaterin Emma Stein in einem Hotelzimmer vergewaltigt wurde, verlässt sie das Haus nicht mehr. Sie war das dritte Opfer eines Psychopathen, den die Presse den »Friseur« nennt – weil er den misshandelten Frauen die Haare vom Kopf schert, bevor er sie ermordet. Emma, die als Einzige mit dem Leben davonkam, fürchtet, der »Friseur« könnte sie erneut heimsuch ...more
Hardcover, Jubiläumsausgabe, 362 pages
Published October 26th 2016 by Droemer HC

To ask other readers questions about Das Paket, please sign up.
Tobias Habe alle drei gelesen aber Das Paket ist mein erste Buch von Fitzek und bleibt nach wie vor mein Favorit! Die anderen würde ich allerdings ebenfalls …moreHabe alle drei gelesen aber Das Paket ist mein erste Buch von Fitzek und bleibt nach wie vor mein Favorit! Die anderen würde ich allerdings ebenfalls direkt nachkaufen und die beiden anderen ebenfalls lesen!(less)

Start your review of Das Paket
A Girl Has No Name
Jan 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016, crime-thriller
4 stars!

I'm always looking forward to Sebastian Fitzek's books - he always manages to write a suspensful plot with intriguing main characters and Das Paket is no exception. Emma Stein is a young psychiatrist unable to leave the security of her own house after having been raped in a hotel room. When one day, her mailman asks her to accepte a parcel for her neighbor - a man she has never seen - her world is once more shaken to the core.

A crazy page turner begins and just like always Fitzek's cha
adi
Bad.
For several reasons.

1) The main character is f*cking useless and doesn't grow as the story goes.
2) She's put through a lot of drama and the plot shows it was written by a man.
3) The ending is predictable.
4) The blurb is actually a lie.
5) All the characters are unlikable.

6) The only good thing about this book is its layout.
Ivi
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved it 5 stars
Marianna
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I vow to you Mr. Fitzek !!!!
Anja
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4,5 super Buch
Viir
Oct 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Short description of the plot:
A well known therapist named Emma Stein gets raped in a hotel room by a serial killer. While she tries to get her life back together (or at least feel safe in her current state) she gets a package for a neighbor she doesn't recognize. A lot of events start to take place and both the main protagonist and the reader try to find out if the serial killer is back to get her or something else is happening.

This was my first Fitzek Thriller. And it's his anniversary project
Athina Gilmore
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
GO BUY THIS BOOK !!

I'm seriously stunned by it , from the synopsis I was expecting it to be a good crime book (just like many others I've read) but nothing could have prepared me for this journey I was about to enter !!

Fast paced, with many plot twists and characters that stick with you. It was all written so well, in a cinematic way with much realism. I think that last part is what made it extremely scary, because given the circumstances this killer could be at everyone's neighborhood !! Nothin
Jackdaw
description

Believe the hype, γαμώ την τρέλα μου!
Elisa
Apr 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 ⭐️
Nickyjen
Oct 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was SO good!!! I just read it in one sitting!

This book is about Emma, a young woman who was raped by someone they call the "hairdresser".
The killer didn't got his name for the talent of giving someone a cute hairstyle...the person rapes his victims shaves of their hair afterwards and kills them.
Emma was one of them.. however, she was the only one that he didn't kill!
She's traumatised and doesn't even go outside.. always in fear that this someone could come back and finish what he started,
Nicole
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: book-collection
WOW!
Kathrin
May 31, 2017 rated it it was ok
This is like the book version of Law&Order SVU... it's just too much... too many layers, too many twist and turns and too many things that don't make any sense. On top of all, it was overwritten in my opinion. ...more
Alex - coffeeloving_bookoholic
creeeeeeepy!!!! but really good - a page turner, so many twists and suspenseful as hell! i know why i shouldn't read psycho thrillers - because they will haunt me in my sleep! :D
Katriina ❆
Jul 13, 2017 rated it did not like it
Honestly the book was boring, only the twists and turns at the very end of the book makes it worth reading. Disappointed, Fitzek books used to have me so hooked!
Nina
Jun 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
4th one from Fitzek. Already looking forward for my next read written by him.
Ulla
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is so dense in its story that I could not stop reading! It had all my attention. I can strongly recommend it to anybody who loves compelling stories and does not want to foresee the end.
Kristof
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
This should have been called "Red herring - the novel". Dozens of false leads, cheap tricks and ridiculous plot twists. It's quite remarkable though how Fitzek manages to end almost every one of the many chapters with a cliffhanger and how he keeps up the relentless pace. Sometimes it feels a bit like the TV show "Lost", where it was also difficult to keep track of all the lose ends and mysterious ongoings.

But just as in "Lost", many things that happen in this novel turn out to be completely un
Bryndís
This book is absolutely ridiculous!
Marianne Macgregor
Nov 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Would have got 4 if I'd actually liked any of the characters even a little.
Tina
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
That's the first book of Fitzek, one of the most famous German thriller authors, I've read. I recommend it to all thriller fans. It's worth it, believe me! :)
Nicki
Nov 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Anna
Apr 01, 2019 rated it liked it
This is the first book that I had to read for school that I actually enjoyed. It scared me at times, especially in the beginning, and some parts of the plot were very disturbing. There were also a few plot holes, but I liked the way the book was written.
Mariana Mazi
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quite creepy, but really stimulating for your brain. Nothing better to blur your reality, leaving you unable to jump to conclusions like the scenario of this book. Read it in less than a day; it was really good!
Constanze Zietz
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: scary-stuff
This was only my second Sebastian Fitzek book I read but, be assured, on my next day off I will be back at the new favorite bookstore and get one or probably a couple more of his thrillers! This one I could not put down as every page was filled with new revelations, suspense and scary moments. Thank you Mr. Fitzek for getting me out of my reading dry spell - loved it!!!!!
Κατερίνα Παχή
Sandra Christiansen
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow
May
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm always amazed by Fitzek's ability to write about every fricking plottwist imaginable!
Bibliophile
This got one extra star for teaching me some German words I didn’t know, but ... what a ridiculous book with an unbelievably annoying heroine.
Thilo Mischke
Jan 01, 2019 rated it did not like it
Horrible, empty trash
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Auris
  • The Why Cafe
  • Todesfrist (Maarten S. Sneijder, #1)
  • Liebes Kind
  • Auris - Die Frequenz des Todes
  • Offline
  • Флерт, уцени и високи потпетици
  • The Chemistry of Death (David Hunter, #1)
  • Die Lieferung
  • Das Haus der Mädchen
  • Todesurteil (Maarten S. Sneijder, #2)
  • Ќерката на дрвосечачот
  • Todesmärchen (Maarten S. Sneijder, #3)
  • Zerschunden (Fred Abel #1)
  • Es
  • Todesreigen (Maarten S. Sneijder, #4)
  • Burning Bridges (Fletcher University, #1)
  • Tintenherz [1-4]
Sebastian Fitzek was born in Berlin in 1971. After going to law school and being promoted to LL.D., he decided against a juridical profession for a creative occupation in the media. After the traineeship at a private radio station he switched to the competition as head of entertainment and became chief editor later on, thereafter becoming an independent executive consultant and format developer fo ...more