Start by marking “A Pocket Called Past” as Want to Read:
A Pocket Called Past

A Pocket Called Past

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  3 reviews
An emotional story of secrets, regrets, lies and love.

These words are not my own. They have been folded deep into my psyche since birth. I choose those words I speak carefully but the words, which escape onto paper, are wild, untethered and free. They tumble into the world with an abandon I do not feel.

Words can change everything.

Rosie’s discovery turns her already t
Published December 19th 2015 by Yvonne Anderson

To ask other readers questions about A Pocket Called Past, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Pocket Called Past

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of A Pocket Called Past
Sil
Dec 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Most enjoyable first novel! Yvonne made her characters really interesting and intriguing and I couldn't wait for the next page and chapter. I loved the short easily consumable chapters.
I look forward to more from this author and I hope everyone who reads A Pocket Called Past enjoys it as much as I did!
Elizabeth
May 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
I just read this lovely book in one sitting. I was immediately hooked by the characters, the flashbacks, the changing POVs, and the mystery within. Yvonne Anderson's writing style is so sweet, thoughtful, and open. I hope to see more from her!
Selena
Jan 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
A captivating read that has you engrossed from the very beginning. With well defined characters and the interchanging of their varying perspectives, readers will find themselves invested in discovering where this intricate story takes them. Amusing and emotional, this first novel from Yvonne Anderson is exciting and I would happily recommend it to others.
Iain Whittaker
ALLISON
Feb 21, 2016
Sharon Roberts-ouellette
Sep 07, 2017
Yvonne Anderson is a traveller of the World, born, educated and married in Edinburgh Scotland, she has lived in Melbourne, Australia and Wellington, New Zealand for over a decade. Now back in Scotland she has fulfilled her ambition to publish her first book before she turned 40.

She has worked as a nurse, a support worker, a lifestyle coach, a mindfulness trainer and currently in customer success f

News & Interviews