Start by marking “Phoenix Under Siege: Book Four in The Phoenix Decree Saga” as Want to Read:
Phoenix Under Siege: Book Four in The Phoenix Decree Saga

Phoenix Under Siege: Book Four in The Phoenix Decree Saga

Devon has laid claim to Elz—marrying her in twenty-first-century America as well as in nineteenth-century England. He hopes it will grant a respite from others who are drawn to the flame in her eyes.

During a trip to London, his hopes are dashed as he thwarts an attempt to kidnap Elz. While investigating who is behind the attack, he finds himself at a crossroads and is for
Published December 7th 2015 by Progressive Rising Phoenix Press

To ask other readers questions about Phoenix Under Siege, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Phoenix Under Siege

Sissy's Romance Book Review
This is book four in the "The Phoenix Decree" Saga. This is a continuation on book one 'The Phoenix Decree', the second one 'Phoenix Unbound' and the third book 'Phoenix Under Fire' so I would advise reading those books first before starting this book. This is a paranormal / time travel type of book also.
After reading the first two books I have found that I am hooked on this series. I quickly went and got the other book and read them one right after the other. To me these books are so hard to p
P Leslie
Nov 17, 2016 P Leslie rated it it was amazing
*I voluntarily read a Review Copy of this book. All opinion stated are solely my own and no one else's*

This is the fourth book in the Phoenix Decree Saga and it didn't disappoint. Elz and Devon face many challenges but will their love conquer all? The author captures their passion and love beautifully: it was always intense, consuming and powerful. I was laughing, smiling, and there were parts where my heart broke for Devon. An exciting addition to the saga and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Melody
Melody rated it liked it
Jan 27, 2016
Kristy Day
Kristy Day rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2017
Kelly A
Kelly A rated it really liked it
Jul 03, 2017
Lisa Lenox
Lisa Lenox rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2016
Kelly McLeod
Kelly McLeod marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2016
Sitahiri
Sitahiri marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
Dawn West
Dawn West marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2016
Danelle Cale
Danelle Cale marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2016
Freeda Sprinkles
Freeda Sprinkles marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2016
Mary Harten
Mary Harten marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2017
Janette Hicks
Janette Hicks marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2017
Personal Bio:

I adore castles & all they hold—people, furnishings, fashion, drama. A time travel author lost in a paranormal romance world & I wouldn’t want it any other way.

Professional Bio:

Married to her high school sweetheart, Anna Albergucci lives in Texas, surrounded by her ever-growing family and her fur babies.

As a child, Anna had a bright imagination and entertained others with the
More about Anna Albergucci...