Start by marking “Phoenix Under Siege: Book Four in The Phoenix Decree Saga” as Want to Read:
Phoenix Under Siege: Book Four in The Phoenix Decree Saga

Phoenix Under Siege: Book Four in The Phoenix Decree Saga

(The Phoenix Decree Saga #4)

Devon has laid claim to Elz—marrying her in twenty-first-century America as well as in nineteenth-century England. He hopes it will grant a respite from others who are drawn to the flame in her eyes.

During a trip to London, his hopes are dashed as he thwarts an attempt to kidnap Elz. While investigating who is behind the attack, he finds himself at a crossroads and is for
Published December 7th 2015 by Progressive Rising Phoenix Press

To ask other readers questions about Phoenix Under Siege, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Phoenix Under Siege

Mindy Lou's Book Review
Just when I think the author couldn't add anymore to this story, she does just that. With book 4, another "being" was added in pursuit of Elz that Devon has to protect her from, all the while still protecting her from the two introduced in previous books. I'm still very much enjoying this series and I have no clue how this is going to end. You really must read this series in order and I'm not sure how many books there will be. On to book 5! ARC provided by NetGalley.
Emma
Patti
May 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Overall rating: 3.5

Devon faces yet another challenge to his claim on Elz. This is probably some romance readers ultimate scenario....having multiple suitors vying for your attention. The characters play their roles beautifully. I still haven’t embraced adding the animal elements however this author did create them perfectly. The writing style is true to form and you can definitely notice consistency from book to book. Answers are not found as yet so another book is still needed.
Lori Hammons
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Will Devon and Elz ever catch a break!? Everytime they turn around there is another threat against their passionate love and marrige. When a drastic mistake threatens to take Elz from Devon, he tries everything in his power to restore their relationship. this is an incredible series! Love always wins.
Staci
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series has me on the edge of my seat. So many characters to keep up with. Deep perspectives on all those involved. Complexity added around each corner. Sweet, fun, and romantic adventure in every book.
Cheri Lajaunie
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Captivating

Wow, these books are really enjoyable! I wish the series could go on and on. On to the next book!
Jill
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series is truly addicting. I love that they're back in the past, that's my favorite. Now there's a new danger to look out for. Can't wait for more!!!
Sissy's Romance Book Review
This is book four in the "The Phoenix Decree" Saga. This is a continuation on book one 'The Phoenix Decree', the second one 'Phoenix Unbound' and the third book 'Phoenix Under Fire' so I would advise reading those books first before starting this book. This is a paranormal / time travel type of book also.
After reading the first two books I have found that I am hooked on this series. I quickly went and got the other book and read them one right after the other. To me these books are so hard to p
Sissy's Romance Book Review
P Leslie
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*I voluntarily read a Review Copy of this book. All opinion stated are solely my own and no one else's*

This is the fourth book in the Phoenix Decree Saga and it didn't disappoint. Elz and Devon face many challenges but will their love conquer all? The author captures their passion and love beautifully: it was always intense, consuming and powerful. I was laughing, smiling, and there were parts where my heart broke for Devon. An exciting addition to the saga and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Nathan Reade
Mar 17, 2017
Kelly A
Jul 03, 2017
Personal Bio:

I adore castles & all they hold—people, furnishings, fashion, drama. A time travel author lost in a paranormal romance world & I wouldn’t want it any other way.

Professional Bio:

Married to her high school sweetheart, Anna Albergucci lives in Texas, surrounded by her ever-growing family and her fur babies.

As a child, Anna had a bright imagination and entertained others with the

The Phoenix Decree Saga (7 books)
  • The Phoenix Decree (The Phoenix Decree Saga, #1)
  • Phoenix Unbound (The Phoenix Decree Saga, #2)
  • Phoenix Under Fire (The Phoenix Decree Saga, #3)
  • Phoenix Untamed: Book Five in The Phoenix Decree Saga
  • Phoenix Unanchored: Book Six in The Phoenix Decree Saga
  • The Phoenix Decree Saga (Volumes 1-3)