Start by marking “Protector (Flawed, #3)” as Want to Read:
Protector (Flawed, #3)

Protector

(Flawed #3)

Protecting the woman he loves just got more difficult than ever.

On the tail end of two abductions, Logan has Jade back safe. But her desire for intimacy batters him with an onslaught of passions. The unfamiliar lack of control terrifies cool-headed Logan, especially when it channels his super-strength into a fit of destructive rage.

Deadlier than ever, Ethan and Nicodemus c
ebook
Published January 2016 by Surreal Media Studios

To ask other readers questions about Protector, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Protector

Start your review of Protector (Flawed, #3)
Keep Calm Novel On
Dec 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
The author provided a copy of the ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Protector by Becca J. Campbell is the third instalment in The Flawed Series. The author has woven three parallel stories keeping the readers attention on high alert.

The characters have been introduced to the reader in books one and two. Nicodemus and Ethan continue on their destructive mission as Ethan is determined to find Kelsey. They have no moral boundaries on their pursuit. Kelsey is living her life and feels safe but i
Sherry Fundin
This is the third book of the Flawed Series and they do need to be read in order to follow the gang as they mature and learn more about their powers, dodging the evil and danger dogging them.

A kidnapping…The investigation has stalled, so it looks like it’s up to the kids. They have a lead and they’re off and running. The kids each have an ability they strive to keep hidden from the world and they will need them.

Jade’s sense of her destiny will have repercussions she never could have imagined. Sh
Merril Anil
Dec 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So good of an antagonist that the real Protagonist fades in Comparison

First of all a huge thanks to the author for providing me with a copy of the book and trusting my words

This is my fourth book from Becca J. Campbell and also my fourth book in the flawed series and ever since I have started reading the series, I have never stopped being in awe of the character, Ethan. In all my reviews I have been repeating over and over again that I love the character of Ethan. No matter whose story it is,
Michelle Monroe
Jan 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*Received an ARC via the Author in exchange for an honest review*

Christina
Dec 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Protector, the third novel in the Flawed series, follows the story of Jade and Logan after the horrifying events in Carlsbad and Denver from books one and two.

Being a huge fan of the series, and of Jade and Logan's characters, I was excited to read this installment. I must say, this was probably my favorite book in the series so far. The characters were great: Ethan and Nicodemus were intricate villains, new and interesting super powers were revealed, and I love the dynamic of Logan and Jade's
Shona Booky Ramblings of a Neurotic Mom
Jan 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This is the 3rd book in the series, and I recommend you read them in order. Each of the previous books leads in to this story, with the exception of Kelsey, we have met each of the characters before. In Protector, we get to see scenes from the POV of Ethan, Logan and Kelsey, Kelsey is Ethan's ex-girlfriend, the girl he mistakenly thought Jade was in the first book in the series Empath.

As with the previous books in this series I was hooked, reading most of it in one sitting. By the time we neare
Georgiann Hennelly
Dec 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Protector is the third book in the (Flawed Series) We have already meet the characters in book sone and two. Nicodemus and Ethan continue on their mission of destruction as Ethan is determined to find Kelsey. They have no moral boundaries on their pursuit to find Kelsey. Kelsey feels safe and is living her life. But is she really safe? Logan is working a s a Professor. And Jade is attending College. Logan and Jade are cautiously exploring their feelings for each other. When the three worlds coll ...more
Bobbi
Dec 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Logan and Jade are 2 of my favorite characters in this series. They have a chemistry together that is endless. Logan always the protector and Jade always loving and caring, wanting to help those in need whenever she can. When things start coming together only to almost fall apart again, these two work together and take charge with help from a very quiet and very scared patient, Hugh, and his light, Kelsey. Becca Campbell really pulls everything together in this story and pulled me farther into t ...more
Elizabeth C
Dec 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I feel that it was the best of the series, and considering how much I enjoyed the first two installments, that's saying a lot. The elements of suspense that we're building throughout the first two books, such as Ethan trying to find Kelsey in order to recapture her, come to a head in this book. The characters were so very richly drawn. I simply adored Hugh and know other readers will, too. I'm looking forward to more of the Flawed series because it is truly amazing.
David Wright
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Minor plot detail - I removed the previous spoilers....
Book 3 in this great series details more of the character Logan.
Logan's character has super strength but also really quickly growing hair, he decides to cut it to keep it under control and this has interesting consequences. He also notices that his feelings are starting to get strangely out of control...
This story also focuses on Kelsey and characters central to her, in her work in a mental health treatment centre. As the story unfolds, Jad
Chrissy Dyer
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another fabulous continuation of this series by Becca Campbell. Her books keeps you wanting more and more!
Rebecca Lovell
Dec 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
When Jade was kidnapped by a man with supernatural night vision, he kept referring to her as Kelsey. Worried what he might do if he found her, Jade combs the papers for any mention of where she might be, much to the displeasure of Logan, who only wants to keep her safe. But the kidnapper and his accomplice, who had been foiled in Outsider by Jade’s friends, are hot on Kelsey’s trail and it’s only a matter of time before they catch up with her and imprison her for good.

I was incredibly lucky to g
United Indie Book Blog
Jan 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*Received a free copy in exchange for an honest review*

Oh how I have missed these characters! Very seldom do you meet a set of characters that stay with you, but these...these have stayed with me since reading Empath. Campbell's stories are riveting and always leaves me wanting the next installment ASAP! I have followed these characters on their journey of accepting their powers and their growth and was so happy to be able to get an advanced copy of Protector (Perfect name for the book, btw.)

Jad
Eliza Leone
Jan 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
The author was gracious enough to provide a copy of this book’s ARC for me to read and review.

Recommendation: With a dark progression from book to book that I haven’t seen since ‘Harry Potter’ Protector is an enjoyable low fantasy novel about real world characters with real world issues, mostly. As book three in the series, you’ll need to start with book one or risk being confused, however, book three is worth it.

Ethan’s back! Jade and Logan have settled into an uneasy calm since the last attack
Lindsay
Jun 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was provided a copy of this story for an honest review. I have to say for me, this book has been the best so far in the Flawed Series.

The story focus is supposed to be focused on Logan (as the 'protector'), however I felt he was not written as the main character. The main character was Kelsey. Kelsey is a new character in the series, however, she is in fact the girlfriend whom Jade was mistaken for in book 1 (by Ethan).

Ethan and his counterpart Nic, are on the hunt for Kelsey. Following a Gala
Darlene
Dec 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fantasy fans
Recommended to Darlene by: Becca J. Campbell
Lucky is the person that gets to read the Flawed series. Even luckier if you can read the books quickly one right after another. I don't put this on the author. Becca J. Campbell who is an accomplished writer. I love her stories very much. But my brain keeps getting lost as to what the characters were doing before and I seem to need more background to bring it all together in my head.

As usual, Ms. Campbell had me, even if I couldn't quite remember the past adventures. Her characters are compelli
Catherine
Dec 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Stacey Wade
Jan 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Thanks to Ms Campbell for affording me the opportunity of an ARC to this 3rd book within the the Flawed series. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

In Protector, Logan and Jade once again find themselves face to face with Jade's former captor, only this time his true obsession Kelsey is also finding herself face to face with evil.

The plot is well written, we begin to understand more about Kelsey, Ethan's true obsession and what events unfolded in the past with these two. We are also introduced to perhaps a
Amber Jones
Aug 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Really amazing lovely novel. I absolutely cannot

wait for Book Four in this enthralling series.

Full of mystery and intrigue. A novel mixed with

violence and sci-fi special powers. Such a

different series. I love the special twist this

author adds to the books she writes.

In book three they bring Kelsey(the lost love of

the crazy psycho Ethan) into the story along with

a child she takes care of at the health center she

works at Hugh.

Both are amazing and sweet hearted characters.

Hugh completely b
Linda Hamonou
Dec 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Logan is not my favorite character in this series but this book was still very interesting. It's build up on the back ground between Ethan and Kelsey.

I think it was really good to get to know Kelsey and her work and every day life. I would sure like to see more of Hugh and how things turn out for him because he was completely ignored in the ending.

Although I found it a bit much that Ethan and Nicodemus can't stand each other so much but still stick with each other. It doesn't even seem so conv
Sheri
Dec 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Protector by Becca J. Campbell

Logan is finally is reunitedwith Jade, he wants to keep her safe and away from two killers. He is determined to destroy anyone who gets in his way with the help of Nicodermus. But jade discovers who the next victim will be and wants to be able to warn the victim, even if it puts her life in danger. But will Logan be able to keep his cool , if not he may lose the woman he loves forever.

A fast paced thriller. The plot is original and intense. The characters are well d
Kel (Faerie-bookworm)
Title: Protector
Author: Becca J Cambell
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Format: Ebook
Pages: 298
Rating: 4
Heat: 1

Thoughts: This was pretty interesting. We finally meet Kelsey, the woman that Ethan is so obsessed over, and I really like her. I hope she shows up in more books. Logan and Jade are having some issues, which is somewhat normal in any relationship, but it's a twist as to why. Oh, and Violet is still stalking Logan and I can't wait to see what happens with that! This series is so much fun to rea
Ch'kara SilverWolf
Jan 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another fabulous story with Jade Edwards and Logan Henry.

They discover Kelsey, who is the object of the evil Ethan who previously kidnapped Jade because of her uncanny likeness to Kelsey.

Jade tracks her down to warn her – only too late.

Meanwhile Logan has to contend with Violet an obsessed student of his – she could be troubled!!!

Jade and Kelsey with the help of Logan and Hugh – one of Kelsey’s are students – must fight for their lives.

This is an action packed adventure, filled with emotions. I
Gay
Jul 06, 2016 added it
Kelsey has been hiding for ten years from Ethan. After a news conference regarding a fundraiser at the hospital she works at; she has now been found. Jade and Logan go to help her. The biggest help just might come from an unexpected sourse. Can Logan save Jade and Kelsey? Will his powers be enough to get them out of this alive? So much danger, and emotional intrigue. Wonderfully well written story! You could call this a paranormal suspense novel. A must read. Follow along with Jade, Logan and th ...more
Lisa
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Meet Logan, he's a regular guy most times, but he has extraordinary strength at others. Meet Jade, she's an empath who looks like Kelsey, an art therapist. Two evil men, Ethan, a blind man who can see in the dark, and Nic, a psychopath with magic eyes which can controller people, are after Kelsey. Nice and Ethan decide to kidnap Kelsey during a charity art auction. Logan must be the protector of his friends. This is a fast moving book with many twists and turns.
Prismseven
Jun 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this story from the author in exchange for a honest review.

Book three in the series goes back to a storyline about Jade and Logan. The author does a great job of showcasing Logan's feelings and how he learns to believe in himself. We also get to meet the real Kelsey during a wild action packed adventure to save both her and Jade from the crazy Ethan. Enjoyable read from start to finish.
Nov 14, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, ya
Disclaimer: I was given this book as an ARC.

This book is great and I enjoyed it, I'm loving what Ms. Campbell is doing with this series. I would really urge the readers to read this series in order though as you do meet some of the narrators in earlier books and it gives you a chance to know who it is that is narrating.
MENDY
Nov 13, 2017
michelle2colby
Oct 12, 2018
Delaine
Sep 03, 2019

• The Cat Lover's Devotional
  • A Little Bit of Everything For Dummies
  • Petticoat Ranch (Lassoed in Texas, #1)
  • Proof of Angels: The Definitive Book on the Reality of Angels and the Surprising Role They Play in Each of Our Lives
  • Cat Lover's Devotional: What We Learn about Life from Our Favorite Felines
  • 365 Spirit-Lifting Devotions for Women
  • Gingham Mountain (Lassoed in Texas, #3)
  • Electroboy: A Memoir of Mania
  • Butterflies & Flowers Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Patterns: Volume 7
  • Christmas Coloring Book: An Adult Coloring Book with Fun, Easy, and Relaxing Coloring Pages (Perfect Gift for Christmas Lovers)
  • Calico Canyon (Lassoed in Texas, #2)
  • Good Night, Sweet Angel
  • Golden Days
  • Creative Coloring Inspirations: Art Activity Pages to Relax and Enjoy!
  • Creative Haven Snowflake Designs Coloring Book
  • Hear the Children Calling
  • Ghost House
  • Ghost House Revenge
Becca writes New Adult (college age) fiction that's typically Urban Fantasy but often ranges anywhere from Science Fiction to Thrillers. Her writing typically involves a bit of the fantastical with an emphasis on relationships. She is addicted to thinking up cool, super-human abilities and the tragic downsides that go along with them.

Flawed (7 books)
  • Empath (Flawed, #1)
  • Outsider (Flawed, #2)
  • Enchanter (Flawed, #4)
  • Constricted (Flawed #1.5)
  • The Father Hunt (Flawed #3.5)
  • Pulled (A Flawed Short Story)

News & Interviews