Start by marking “Second to None (The Breakfast Club, #3)” as Want to Read:
Second to None (The Breakfast Club, #3)

Second to None (The Breakfast Club #3)

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  684 Ratings  ·  129 Reviews
Nightclub owner Marcus Feldman never met a man he didn’t love, at least for the night. Although his best friends have all found love, Marcus shuns their advice to commit to one man and settle down. His past has taught him monogamy and marriage is for fools, and Marcus is anything but a fool.

Tyler Reiss’s dream of dancing professionally is unexpectedly cut short and replace
Published January 28th 2016 by Felice Stevens

To ask other readers questions about Second to None, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Second to None

Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***3.999999 Stars***

Maybe the greatest happiness wasn't the rush he'd get from sleeping with a different man each night, but instead it was waking up to the sleepy morning smile of the person you'd been dreaming of.

Right from his introduction I had a feeling that Marcus was going to be my favorite of the bunch....and boy was I right.

Marcus is the wealthy owner of the popular gay nightclub, Sparks. He loves his best friends Julian and Zach, but doesn't share their feelings when it comes to r
Amanda
Jan 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-netgalley, m-m
Reading a Felice Steven's book is like having my favorite mug of hot chocolate. You just knew you gonna have the sweetness and the warmth.

We have met Marcus since Beyond the Surface. He is the manwhore among the trio and totally allergic towards love and fluff. Now that both his best friends Julian and Zach all settled down with their respective partners, they keep pestering him to grow up and settle down.

description

Tyler dreamed of being a broadway dancer, but life threw him a curveball and he ended up b
Felice Stevens
Jan 25, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-book
Hey everyone. The pre-order link for Amazon is live.
Lelyana

~ 5 amazing dancing stars ! ~

"Love was inescapable, indefinable, and sometimes ill-advised. It took you by the throat and shook you until your brain rattled, yet just as gently, cradled you in its loving arms."

Loved this book so hard ! Loved Marcus and Tyler even more!
And they're become my new favorite couple along with my Micah and Josh.
Another winner from Felice Stevens !

Once upon a time, I was stumble to a new book from a new author in MM. Book called Rescued . It was a good book and aft
Wendy
 photo 200_s_zps4va169rf.gif

This was an oke read for me, but I wasn't wowed by it.

I've only read book 1 of this series and seeing as this is book 3, this one can be read as a stand alone. Book 1 is also were I was first introduced to Marcus and he seemed like an interesting character to me.

Marcus is the owner of a nightclub. He liked to enjoy life. He has the money and he has plenty of men. He's not looking for a relationship and seeing his two best friends being all lovy dovy with their partners makes him want to puke a
Sasha (seetheworldwithbooks)
Need almost a week to finish this #wipe sweat. Not this book's fault though, but mine. Since i wanted to read light story but instead i picked it and ended up with some drama -__-
Not bad but not my favorite either. But still, iam going to check other Felice's other books xx
momokaachan
Apr 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, series
Extra points given to Lillie, for being the lovely little girl who gave the big guys something special to bond over. Less 1 star (sorry) because I didn't want it to end so soon....
Debra
Review originally posted at Sinfully.

Marcus is the last single man in his group of friends and is happy to stay that way. He’s been there supporting them throughout their ups and downs and now he feels them trying to push him to change his ways and find someone just like they have. Deep down Marcus is sad and lonely, but he won’t admit to himself and certainly won’t concede that his friends are right.

Horrible parenting doesn’t come close to describing Marcus’ upbringing. Marcus’ cold, homophobic
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading ™
Second to None http://amzn.to/1nyDwXb is easy read standalone though it may be more fun witnessing Marcus fall hard if you have been seen him throughout the series.
And lines like this will mean so much more:
“One day you’ll meet someone who’ll set your world spinning, and you won’t know how to stop it.”

Second to None is the story of nightclub owner Marcus Feldman and Tyler Reiss a man who has recently become an employee at Marcus’ club Sparks.
The reason why Tyler is shaking his ass at Sparks, wi
Jaime
"Love, Marcus decided, seeing Tyler pressed between two men as he danced, was for the weak. Lucky for him, he was strong and focused."

This is Marcus' book, finally we get to see inside the head of the infamous playboy of our three friends who make up The Breakfast Club! I have been waiting for this story because I knew that when Marcus met his match the boy was going to fall hard! Try as he might, it happened before he even realized what happened. Felice Stevens created the perfect counterpart t
Lisa Cullinan
Mar 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm-read
Five Lillie-bugs for Marcus & Tyler

I couldn't wait for Marcus's story seeing as he's the man-slut of the bunch. Yet, I always felt that there was more to him than just his lascivious reputation.
After watching his two best friends find love and happiness, and as much as he was happy for them, Marcus vowed that he'd never let that happen to him; monogamy and relationships? No way. Since he was the owner of Sparks, one of NYC's hottest clubs, he had no problem finding the next warm body waitin
Diverse
Dec 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jan2016reads
Each book I read by Felice Stevens is better than the last! So, it’s no wonder why I think Second to None is her best book yet. She has an amazing ability to make you feel her words! Each character clings to your heart like a tattoo! I’ve been waiting for Marcus’s story since book one. The violet eyed playboy had my undivided attention. And, as predicted, he tore me apart. Marcus IS the meaning, “Money can’t buy you everything.” The one thing he NEEDS in his life. The one thing he realizes he wa ...more
Sadonna
Feb 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really liked this one. Marcus and blindsided by Tyler - lust at first sight. But then he gets to know him a little more and he wants to protect him. Whaaaaa? Where is that selfish, self-indulgent, live in the moment Marcus??? Hahaha. Tyler is guarded and tired. He's taken on way more responsibility than the thought he'd have to, but he can't do anything else.

These two proud, guarded men somehow manage to break through each other's barriers - much to the amusement of Marcus's friends :) It's c
Shannon
Jan 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was so excited to finally read Marcus' story. And I loved it! Tyler was just the kind of guy Marcus needed and the beginning of their relationship was all kinds of fun. Watching Marcus get close to Lillie made me a very happy camper. She was just the sweetest. I love that all the other couples played such a huge part of this book because I've missed them a bit. Weird, I know. These 2 really had to work for their relationship and I loved taking the journey with them.
*~*~*Kael*~*~*
Once again, just okay for me :-/!! This is NOT a negative rating, I just didn't like it enough to, well, LIKE it :-/!!
Pati
Marcia
Jan 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Second to None is the final book in the Breakfast Club series and it features Marcus Feldman and Tyler Reiss. I have to say that I am sad to see this series end. I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know these guys. They have taken me on a fantastic ride, one I have enjoyed immensely. If you have read the prior books in the series, which you most definitely should, then you know that Marcus is the gorgeous, sexy, playboy, alpha male, night club owner, who does not believe in love at all, even th ...more
Chris Kottner-Kirschner
Dec 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Marcus Feldman ist erfolgreich, vermögend, sieht gut aus. Und er führt ein einsames, leeres Leben. Eine Handvoll Freunde wie Julian und Zach sind ihm wichtig, für seine Angestellten trägt er Sorge. Doch mit seinen Eltern verbindet ihn nichts. Beziehungen geht er aus dem Weg und tiefere Gefühle verbietet er sich selbst. Während seines Zölibats (verlorene Wette), trifft er auf Tyler. Dieser ist ein neuer Tänzer in Marcus' Club und einfach nur faszinierend.

Vielleicht auch, weil Tyler Marcus widerst
Zane Kage
Jan 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5
Second to None is the third book in Felice Stevens’ Breakfast Club series. If you’re new to this series, one-click “Beyond the Surface” and “Betting on Forever” to meet Julian and Nick, and Zach and Sam. You’ll LOVE them. And then you’ll be ready… for Marcus.

Playboy Marcus, my Marcus. Yes, unapologetic slut (I do love those) Marcus knocked me off my feet. I knew he had a heart of gold, and I knew, just knew when it was his turn to find love. He would fall hardest of all. And did he ever, meeting
Kizzy
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-top-reads
Hands down this has to be my favorite story of the entire series. I loved the other 2, but I had a feeling I would love Marcus even more. I was right :)

While we got to learn more about Julian and Zach, I always wondered what makes Marcus the way he is. We learn so much about him in this story. No one really knows the type of childhood he had. I felt so bad for him. It's what made him the type of person he is. We have Tyler who is a new dancer at his club. His circumstances are heartbreaking too,
J
Feb 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
M/M. I probably should rate this 4.5 stars. A really good read about an owner of a nightclub who is determined to be a one night stand guy forever until he meets one of his club's new dancers who has no interest in anything but a long term relationship. The dancer was trained for Broadway but in desperate need of money, has turned to dancing in this bar, one step up from a strip club. But he makes good money and is a favorite of the audiences so he just dreams of Broadway and dances away.

He catc
Maggie
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect!

So happy Marcus got his story. Tyler is perfect for him, and watching him slowly come to realize he was in love, becoming the man he was always meant to be, was perfection. Engaging and funny, heartwarming and so full of love, this was just the way I wanted and hoped it would go. Brilliant and Well Done!
Jenn C
May 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Nice to see Marcus grow up. Throughout the series Marcus has been the playboy, taking what and who he wants whenever he wants sure that he will never settle down. Here we begin to understand why and we get to see how he realizes he is worth loving and therefore finding love for himself. It is very cute how even after he has fallen he still puts up a fight - not with Taylor but with his friends.
Tami
Jan 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lgbtqia-read
Mandie *Foxylutely Books!*
This is the third book in the Breakfast Club series and my most eagerly awaited. Marcus was the one character from the series that has always held my attention, knowing that his outward charismatic persona was hiding a whole lot of pain inside. Oh yes this complex man finally unpeels those layers and lets that special man in. That man being Tyler.

Marcus is the owner of the hot gay nightclub in town, Sparks. He is the ultimate life and soul of the party who draws everyone in with his charisma. H
Susan65
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

I knew from the beginning of book one, Beyond the Surface, that I would love Marcus’ story and I was not wrong. He initially came across as a playboy, arrogant, selfish, and self-centered. It was all fun and games to Marcus, everything was his way or the highway, with nothing but one-night stands and nary a chance in hell that he would ever commit to only one man, ever. Monogamy and love was great for his friends, Julian and Zach, but you can count him out. No way, no thanks, and don’t
Julie   (*Happily Ever Chapter*)
Second to None is the third book in Felice Stevens' The Breakfast Club series. All of the books can be read as stand alones, but features some of the same characters as they find their happily ever after. The Breakfast Club series follows 3 best friends as they find love.

Since I first read a book in this series, I wanted to know more about Marcus. He was always the carefree, charismatic one but you there were glimpses when you could see that there may be more going on with him. I definitely was
Kara
Dec 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
You can read this as a stand alone because each book in this series features a different couple. But you do see the previous characters in this series in this story and you might be a little lost so I would suggest reading the previous books in this series first before this one.

So I do I have to be honest and this is where I am going to say this was not my favorite book in the series which pains me to say because I have loved this series. But please do not get me wrong I still really liked this
Tina
Jan 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is by far my favorite Felice Stevens book. Marcus is by far my favorite. There was such incredible warmth, sadness, happiness, and sexiness. If you don't at least develop tears once, something is not right!

Marcus owns the hottest gay club in New York City. He has a different man in his bed or wherever he can get him each night. He doesn't believe in love except for his love of sex. All of that changes when he meets Tyler. At first, he believes that all he wants from Tyler is a night of hot
  • Spencer Cohen, Book Three (Spencer Cohen, #3)
  • MAXWELL 3: Love's Conviction (Phoenix Club, #15)
  • Believing Blue (Manchester Ménage Collection, #3)
  • A Restored Man (The Men of Halfway House, #3)
  • Imperfect Harmony
  • The Wind Your Voice, The Rain Your Tears (Golden Nettle, #1)
  • Fire and Mistletoe (Firehouse Six, #2)
  • Luke's Present (Morning Report, #3.5)
  • If The Seas Catch Fire
  • Forever Your Concierge (Concierge, #2)
  • Delivered Fast (Portland Heat, #3)
  • Semper Fi (The Education of..., #3)
  • What Remains
  • Found At the Library (Found, #1)
  • Nightingale
  • Until September
  • Beneath the Stain - Part Seven
I have always been a romantic at heart. I believe that while life is tough, there is always a happy ending around the corner, My characters have to work for it, however. Like life in NYC, nothing comes easy and that includes love.

I live in New York City with my husband and two children and hopefully soon a cat of my own. My day begins with a lot of caffeine and ends with a glass or two of red wine
More about Felice Stevens...

The Breakfast Club (4 books)
  • Beyond the Surface (The Breakfast Club, #1)
  • Betting on Forever (The Breakfast Club, #2)
  • What Lies Between Us (The Breakfast Club, #4)

“Who said anything about getting involved? I’m talking about some hot and heavy fucking. You and me and a king-size bed that I guarantee will be banging up against the wall in seconds flat once I lay you down.” 2 likes