Start by marking “The Sutherlands: One Family Saga: 10 Sexy Stories” as Want to Read:
The Sutherlands: One Family Saga: 10 Sexy Stories

The Sutherlands: One Family Saga: 10 Sexy Stories

(The Sutherlands: One Family #1)

Meet the Sutherlands, a Texas oil family that doesn't break the rules...they make their own. This box set of sizzling hot, never before published full-length novels and novellas about the Sutherland family alpha heroes and kickass heroines that is sure to melt your e-reader and help you find your next book boyfriend. But act fast--this set will only be available until Apri ...more
Published March 15th 2016 by Avery Flynn

To ask other readers questions about The Sutherlands, please sign up.
Robin Covington yep - that is correct! After 4/15/16 the set will not available for sale but each author will likely release them individually. Thanks for asking!

Start your review of The Sutherlands: One Family Saga: 10 Sexy Stories
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Mar 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
First of all, loving the cover! The Sutherlands are a very diverse family. As diverse as the writers and the styles they applied :) The collection was full of interesting stories and characters. Some of the stories were better than others for sure. I had a few eye-rolling moments, which I wish I could share without spoiling (lol), but in general, it was good. In some of the stories, the Sutherland familial connections were clear and in others I have no clue how they related to one another. I enj ...more
Claire Robinson
Feb 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 - "It’s amazing what you can find on the internet these days." Stars!

If you are looking for a great collection of books and novellas then this selection, at the price it is being offered for a limited time, is certainly worth considering.

Half the authors I have read in this anthology, the other half are new to me, and it was great to try out a few new styles and see what stories they had to offer.

"I remember everything you ever told me."

All of the common and favorite tropes and themes are ex
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a collection of sinfully delightful tales from ten truly gifted story tellers, each story follows a different member of the Sutherland family, and each told by a different author. From the moment I started this little reading adventure I was hooked, and left with an insatiable desire to learn more, so I treated myself to a little reading marathon and devoured it in less than a day!!

The Saga starts off with a highly engaging, and oh so sexy, read from Allison Bliss titled Foolish Expecta
Monique
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a huge box set, I read 3 of the fabulous novellas, and all three are superb; there is no doubt in my mind that the others are just as good. Whether you have favourite authors participating in THE SUTHERLANDS: ONE FAMILY SAGA, or if all of them are new to you, this is an ideal box set to discover new authors and enjoy beloved ones.

SHADOW RANCH by Robin Covington

Eli Sutherland is back in town for the funeral of his mother, who had been in jail for the murder of Eli’s father. Nearly everyb
Maria Rose
This collection of stories centered around one family is a delight! 10 authors are contributing stories to this box set, all sexy tales with their own signature styles. The following is a review for three of the stories in the collection. I'm looking forward to reading them all!

Sweet Surrender by Naima Simone

Sweet Surrender is a reunion romance, between Hayden and Griff Sutherland. Hayden's mother was a housekeeper for the Sutherland family and Hayden and Griff became friends at a young age. Th
Rachel
Mar 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I’m going to confess that I’m not really a big fan of box sets, (no don’t throw tomatoes at me, it’s a personal thing). But that said, I may have changed my tune after reading this compilation because…….

1. I absolutely loved it.

2. Highly recommend to any romance reader.

3. it’s a box set for a bloody good cause so hop to it and buy The Sutherlands.

4. Is it getting hot in here or is it just the heat coming off these books?

No matter what trope floats your boat, you will find something to satisfy y
Isha Coleman
Mar 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Sutherlands are like most any other family except they are wealthy. More money, more problems. Within this family lies mistrust, estrangement and turbulance but what I found encouraging is despite all the chaos when the chips were down they united to help their own. That's the definition of family. I can honestly say these characters are unlike any other but the authors all brought something to the table to make this anthology a magnificent find. I received an ARC of The Sutherlands in excha ...more
Kathleen Bruce
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of the Sutherlands on Netgalley in Exchange for an honest review. But I also preordered this because I was looking forward to the Sutherlands for a while now and the bigger reason because 20% of the royalties go to a really great cause, Reach out and Read. so go on support it as this compilation of great stories is only for a limited time, then it breaks up into its separate stories.

The Sutherlands is based on, you guessed it, the Sutherland Family! But while it is all connecte
Cathy Geha
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing

What a bargain!
Over 1000 pages of love stories
New authors (at least to me)
All stories linked to the same family tree
Such a wide variety – something for everyone!
DEFINITELY worth the price!!!

Only available for till April 15 – 20% of profits go to “Reach Out and Read”

Foolish Expectations by Alison Bliss: What a twist there was to this story and a new and unexpected one at that. Nash and Bailey were unexpected and oh so much fun to read about!

Under and Evening Sky by Shyla Colt: January and Flin
Anima
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-romance
Received an early release copy for my honest and unbiased review. I will update my reviews as I finished each book or novella.

Foolish Expectations: The perfect intro into The Sutherland family. Nash, the hot lawyer, and Bailey, his cute wife, started out backwards. A one night stand turned into marriage but everything was a little awkward while they settled in. Nash is the typical alpha hottie but Bailey is no pushover. Lots of twists and turns to keep the mundane very interesting.

Under an Even
Crystal
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have just finished an ARC of Screwed by Kelly Jamieson and after reading this I can't wait to read about the other Sutherlands. Screwed is the story of Callie Sutherland. She isn't wait most people perceive to be the southern debutante. Oh, she has the manners, education, sweetness and southern charm but she's also sassy, fun and trying to make a new life for herself. After Callie's divorce from Beau, which displeases her parents, she left for a year long trip to Europe. Now that she has retur ...more
Michelle Cage
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Stripped-Abby Niles

I received an arc for an honest review.

I love the MMA series this author has written, so I jumped at the chance to be able to read this story. It was different than what she has written in the past but it was still so good. We meet Maddy who is a single mom who is stripping at night and supplementing that income with a day job at Sutherland investments as a secretary to the owner Jaxson Sutherland. Jaxson is a billionaire with his head so far up his own ass that he doesn't rea
Marika
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This box set is good...delicious and sinful..All in a neat package!!!
I admit I only read a couple of these authors before so I am pretty happy I found this gem..plus this price for a great cause..what else do you want lol?!
The stories are based on the Sutherlands family but you can read them separately, so pick whatever you fancy and start there!
Sweet, fun, sexy, hot..did I mention hot?! These stories are very entertaining and I bet you won't be able to put it down.
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
This is a review of Foolish Expectations by Alison Bliss.

Foolish Expectations was another charming, perfectly heated, and completely enjoyable read by Alison Bliss. From the very first word until the very last, I was wowed once again by this author’s undeniable talent for creating such a distinct level of humor and charm, for crafting dynamic characters that jumped rooted themselves right into my heart, and her ability to create an authentic connection that just doesn’t quit. Her writing wholly
Kimi Porkchops
Feb 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was graciously given an ARC of The Sutherlands in exchange for an honest review.
Reviewing something of this magnitude is crazy. I’ve sat here the last copy of days trying to figure out how to review these books. First, The Sutherlands is an anthology comprised of 10 sexy stories, combining full length novels and novellas; all involving a different family member of the Sutherland family. Each author that participated in this anthology definitely did a marvelous job with what they contributed. E
Bette Hansen
Jan 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I've had the opportunity to read 5 of the 10 incredible stories in this collection and there are two things I know for sure. First, this is an amazing collection of stories by some of the best authors around. I haven't read one that I didn't enjoy and the characters are amazing. The second thing I know is the Sutherlands are one messed up family and have some steamy and intriguing stories to share!! You don't want to miss it!

Foolish Expectations by Allison Bliss - A fun story with an unexpected
Nicole Smith
Jan 09, 2016 marked it as to-read
Shelves: box-set
I am currently reading this so as I finish up a story in his box set I will add and update my review.

Foolish Expectations ~ First I will say the humor alone in this story is worth reading it, but it gives you so much more. This one takes you on one hell of a journey. A one night stand leads to a whole more then Nash and Bailey were expecting. Misunderstandings and assumptions almost cause these two that something that could last. This one has a few unexpected twists. One which is heartbreaking,
A Klue
Mar 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Ten steamy romantic tales by ten well established authors. Grab it before it’s gone, my fellow romance book-loving friends. Seriously, this box set will only be available until April 15, 2016. After that, the stories will be sold individually. Yes, there’s a chance each one may or may not win you over, but it’s a good eclectic selection to choose from, especially if you are looking for a new favorite author.

Titles included:

Shadow Ranch by Robin Covington - Passion and secrets thrive in the dark
Julie
Mar 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
10 Different stories....One great family!!

Shadow Ranch by Robin Covington

Coming home can be filled with a range of emotions. For Eli Sutherland - it is heartbreaking and full of scars from the past. A town that is filled with ‘hate’ for his presence. After all - Eli is an artist in a town full of ranchers. Add to that his mother’s Japanese heritage, the fact that Eli is gay, and a mother that was arrested for his father’s murder. Now you see why Eli is far from the ‘favorite son’ in this commun
Aarati
Apr 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
I got a copy of this book from the author in exchange of an honest review.

Foolish Expectations by Alison Bliss

The first story in this anthology is Alison's Foolish Expectations. And it makes sure that you start of this collection with a bang. Foolish Expectations is fun, engaging and has such feisty, amazing characters. I loved both Bailey Hobbs and Nash Sutherland. Both of them had trust issues and learn to trust each other.

Foolish Expectations is literally a whirlwind romance. Things move so
Terry Hammoutene
Mar 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC for an honest review
This contained ten books about The Sutherlands each book is a stand alone. I feel it is important to say this as if you are expecting this to continue throughout the ten books it is not happening. Each author took a character whether female or male and put them in the family, with a different story line, plot and HEA.
I thought it started off a little slow but it did not take long for me to get into it. I did not know all the authors either and the ones I di
Aurora
Mar 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Sutherlands are a Texas oil family who do things their own way. This book features ten very different stories with a whole collection of very hot heroes and heroines.
In Robin Covington's Shadow Ranch, you'll meet Eli who's come home to bury his mother and maybe get away from the toxicity of the big city and an equally toxic relationship with a deadbeat gay lover. He's not sure how long he'll stay, but a murder mystery to solve and very hot lawman with whom he'd like to share more than some
Theresa
Mar 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Brazen by Avery Flynn was fun, sexy and absolutely wonderful. Bianca and Taz have been dating for 6 months and they are also part of the b squad with their friends and "brothers" that is an undercover investigation ring. They are trying to find a friend of Bianca's and also to help the DEA with a new drug. But there is a surprise when a secret from their past comes out. Can they all work together and find the answers they need.

This is another great read of Avery Flynn's.

Shadow Rancher by Robin
Jennifer Dicenzo
I have read Screwed by Kelly Jamieson, one part of The Sutherlands book. And let me say, I can't wait to read about the rest of this family. I loved Cash! What a crazy position for him to be in, in love with his best friend and business partner's wife, well now ex-wife. Does that still make her off limits? And Callie, what an amazing girl. She is doing exactly what she wants to do with her life, even if her ex husband and family are less than supportive. She got out of a marriage she needed to a ...more
Brooke Showalter (Brooke Blogs)
I took my Kindle to bed to 'start' Shadow Ranch by Robin Covington - I not only started it, I finished it. I received an early copy of Shadow Ranch (though I have preordered my copy of The Sutherlands anthology!). This is Robin's first m/m romance, and the first m/m romance I've read. I'm so glad Robin was my first! ;) This story was hot, hot, hot.

Eli Sutherland heads back to Shadow Ranch after the death of his mother. He's in a low place, having just gotten out of a bad relationship. Things sta
Mona
Mar 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
In this box set I have read BRAZEN by Avery Flynn which I loved. It was filled with action, suspsense passion, secrets. which was amazing. I recieved an advanced copy for an honest review. This follows BULLET PROOF a Novella by Ms. Flynn introduces Taz and Bianca.

Bianca Sutherland and her B-Squad team were out to find there friend who disappeared, but had no clues just one which was from the Bisu Manor. That was where it all began for Taz and Bianca. Now there playing a part of the honeymoon co
Ginnie Dee
Mar 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Kelly Jamieson !!! Love her style of writing and her strong characters and in this book she didn't disappoint.

Cash and Callie are friends and then become lovers but not without drama.
Cash is Callie's ex-husband friend and business partner. They have continued to be friends afterwards and Cash has always had feelings for Callie but never acted of course.

Callie is not your typical rich girl. She wants love and security and not just material things. When her ex-husband cheats
Sue Paulsen
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of Foolish Expectations by Alison Bliss in exchange for an honest review.

Foolish Expectations tells the story of Nash Sutherland and his relationship with Bailey.

Alison Bliss has this amazing way of telling a story. I loved Foolish Expectations. I honestly could not put the book down. I kept thinking that I had the story figured out and then there would be another twist that took the story down a totally different road than I expected. Such a fun read!

And Bailey and Nash?? Thei
Kathryn Linke
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC of foolish expectations which is Nash and Bailey's story. This was my first Alison Bliss book and it won't be my last. This story grabbed my attention from the first page and kept me enthralled and entertained right to the end.
Nash and Bailey experience a whirlwind romance experiencing a range of emotions as they face various twists and turns.
This is a fantastic story with a hot alpha hero and strong willed heroine. They share a range of fun, sweet and funny moments leaving
Tina Hobbs Payne
Feb 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Brazen by Avery Flynn *Five Stars* - She has me anticipating the next story each time! Taz & Bianca are together again, searching for the bad guys, navigating their new romance and adding more people (Taz's ex???) to their team!?? Great story!!

Shadow Ranch by Robin Covington *Five Stars* - This is the first m/m I have read from this author and it's perfect! The novella gives me quick glimpses of two guys that are quite opposite in a lot of ways, but have a past connection. They fit just right to
« previous 1 3 next »

• Dirty Desire (Dread+Terrible #1)
  • Make Your Move
  • Alpha's Claim: Manlove Edition
  • Dasher - Reindeer Games
  • In Dreams...
  • Till Betrayal (Paranormal Security Council, #4)
A USAToday bestseller, Robin Covington loves to explore the theme of fooling around and falling in love in her books. Her stories burn up the sheets…one page at a time. A Native American author of color, Robin proudly writes diverse romance where everyone gets their happy ever after.

She is an unapologetic Indiginerd and comic book geek. She hoards red nail polish and stalks Chris Evans.

A 2016 RIT