Start by marking “Break Me (The Wolf Hotel, 2)” as Want to Read:
Break Me (The Wolf Hotel, 2)

Break Me

(The Wolf Hotel #2)

This is an alternate title/cover edition for B01BU2NFTO

Book Two in the highly addictive The Wolf Hotel series

Henry Wolf is a deliciously wicked, sinfully handsome man who has done a very bad thing.
Potentially.

Worse, he owns me now—every inch of my body and a sizeable chunk of my stupid, naïve heart.
And he’s made it clear that if I want to keep my job and stay in Alaska
ebook
Published February 2016

To ask other readers questions about Break Me, please sign up.

MsKingsPens
No rating. I knew this would be a hot mess. I read it because I had never come across a series where the innocent virgin heroine goes Debbie Does Dallas when the slutty hero breaks up with her. 😂

Note to the safety gang... if you were to cover yourself in raw meat, break into a big cat sanctuary and dance around in front of the biggest lion in sight, you would still be safer than this book.

(view spoiler)
Ivy Deluca
Feb 12, 2016 rated it it was ok
description

When I picked up the second book in the Wolf Cove series, I wasn’t sure where it was going but I was very intrigued with the hero and heroine. Unfortunately, there are serious twists and turns in this tale, turns that took this story from an erotic romance to more of an erotica series.

This bit’s spoilerish, so look away if that’s not your thing. Otherwise (view spoiler)
Julz
Feb 29, 2016 rated it did not like it
-1 star
I am SOOO DISSAPOINTED in this book!
I cannot believe it's the same author.
not only does innocent abbi who has feeling for Henry CHEAT on him by being told something by his known to hate him brother but she then runs and jumps on the 1st dick she comes across. you get to read about it in detail. then Henry and her split and she spends almost 80% of the book having an orgy with 2 guy friends WTF!!! and no Henry in sight.
talk about killing the whole romance part of the story.

when Henry do
Sybil aka Lala
WTF was THAT?!

This book had my eyes rolling out of their sockets.

Henry stands accused of abuse and rape on the very eve of the hotel’s grand opening with a swarm of media descending on Wolf Cove. His father and brother are also on their way and while Henry stands to lose absolutely everything, Abbi is left reeling from the discovery of the accusations against Henry.

Remember that eye-rolling from before? OK, good. Abbi was at times so frustratingly ridiculous with her naivety and stupidity that I
Gi's Spot Reviews
Cheating and fucking around separation FEMALE MC + doormat and celibate during separation H ( yes, I couldn't believe it either, at least it's original :-/ )...

Self note:

Heather / Obsessed With Myshelf
This book flat out turned me the fuck on. It’s the second in the series, so you need to read the first one, but really – it’s worth the investment. This review is going to be hard as hell to not spoilerize, but I’m going to give it my best shot.

Nina teases us with some of the hottest sex scenes I have ever read. This is a no joke, emergency vibrator situation. With the amount of sex that I read I sometimes get a little desensitized to it. It becomes clinical. It loses the shock value. NOT THIS B
★ Belle The Bibliophile ★
Wolf Bite? Nah. More like The Sexual Awakening of Abigail Mitchell. Henry Wolf is barely in the book, I think he was absent about 30 to 40% of it? Maybe more. So if you were expecting more on plot development and Henry Wolf, I suggest you move on. #spoilersabound #sorry

Nothing really happens in this one. It's very boring compared Wolf Bait which is really disappointing because it was one of my favorite reads on 2015. I feel like I was let down.

Like I said, this book is more on the sexual
Jessica
Feb 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: book-blog
Wolf Bite is the thrillingly sensual sequel to Wolf Bait. Henry Wolf is still the same big bad wolf however Abbi is no longer the innocent that she once was.

Wolf Bate ended with a cliff hanger that left me with way too many questions. So naturally I was anxiously waiting to get my hands on this book. Nina West definitely took this novel in a direction that I wasn't expecting, but I am far from disappointed.

Abbi is becoming her own person. She was raised with a very religious background and has
Krista
Dec 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-reads
Wolf Bite continues the story of Abbi Mitchell and Henry Wolf as they navigate new snags in their quasi-relationship. Henry has to decide if he's capable and willing to give Abbi more than what they already have. But, most of all, this is the story of how Abbi Mitchell cut the apron strings that were threatening to strangle her.

To say that there are new snags in Abbi's and Henry's relationship is putting it mildly. The presence of his father and brother, together with his prior indiscretions wi
Heather C
Jan 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wolf Bite picks up where Wolf Bait (Book 1) left off. Abbi has discovered something about Henry Wolf that completely spins their relationship into turmoil.

This book is full of Henry Wolf being a complete jerk. No surprise there. We learned that when we first met him. However, we learn more about why he has that particular demeanor. It's really only Abbi that gets to see the vulnerable side to him.

"You. Me. This. It is different, Abbi. I can't explain how or why, but I need you to believe that."

U
Cocktails and Books
I liked this installment in the series much better than the first. Abbi's values and faith that she held onto so tightly, now take a back seat to Henry Wolf. In Henry's wake is heartbreak, guilt and a new kind of sexual awakening for Abbi. She may have done a complete 180 in the first book from start to finish, but in WOLF BITE, Abbi embraces her sexual awakening. I applaud Abbi. She's realizing that she can live her own life without dictates from her domineering mother, even standing up to her. ...more
Ailene♥
Miranda
Feb 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
With how much I loved the first book in this series I knew that this one was going to be good, but even going in with high expectations for this one I was still completely blown away! This book had me on an emotional rollercoaster the entire time, laughing one minute and blubbering uncontrollably the next and I absolutely loved every single second of reading this! You’re going to want to read the first book Wolf Bait before reading this as this is definitely not a standalone at all. In the first ...more
Jessica
Sep 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

JG
If it ended here, I will be satisfied, as an erotic story about sexual discovery this book deserves a 5 star rating.

With a very unique take on the billionaire-young ingenue trope, the Wolf Cove series is one erotic coming of age tale that is well worth reading. The sex is steamy, the men are hot but most importantly our young female heroine is not your typical ingenue. She thinks and is willing to explore her sexuality without any recriminations. Wolf Bite takes us deeper into the developing re
Janelle Foreman
Nov 29, 2016 rated it did not like it
WTF, i thought this was going to be a romance, not a cheating tale with orgies in it. There is legit a perverse story of love. ugh so disappointed
Soraia
Jul 07, 2016 rated it did not like it
Naive (nah-eev) - having or showing a lack of experience, unsophisticated, ingenuous, innocent, sincere, simple, credulous.
So, we have a naive MC as we're told many times over. But, I fear in her case, naive is actually an euphemism for rash, thoughtless, foolish, distrustful hypocritical prude... well, and why not just say it, good ol' STUPID. Maybe I’m being too hard on her, but I’m quite disappointed with this book and since it is due to the direction the story took once the beloved Abbi dec
Juanitta Palomarez
So sexy

I love a book with love and suspense.... and some smoking hot sex. This was a great, quick read. Suspenseful and sexy with the right amount of drama making this a very satisfying story
Vodkamelie
Nov 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, 2017
I quite enjoyed this second part more focused on Aabbie. Some parts were really really hawt I almost felt dirty lol
It's a nice ending with a little cliffie but I feel content to leave it at that and let the rest to my imagination for now.
Amanda Thomas
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WTH

I loved this book just as much as I hated it. Definitely not a pretty story to get to the HEA and we still have more to come. The characters draw you in, though, then spin you around but never let go.
Sherry
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

Wow is all I can say about this book. The sex scenes were super steamy, especially between Ronan, Conner and Abbi. Abbi blames herself for a lot of the issues that arose between her in Henry, but he was just as much to blame. Excited to see where the next book goes.
Kelly
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So good!

This series Really is awesome so far. There's so much angst and I LOVE that it doesn't follow to stereotypes and storylines that almost every other romance book does. So unique! Can't wait to read book 3
Grandmaking553
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

Love this story about Abbi and Henry, there relationship trials there hurt, mistakes, love for each other. I laughed and cried, miss a lot of sleep, couldn't put the book down.
Deanna Settergren
Wow

I have never read a series so fast! This series is insane! I started book one yesterday and finished book two today now starting book three! Love this series and this author? Beyond highly recommend this book!
Navyda
So.. the beginning was good.. then the middle part I was like “wtf is even happening anymore” and then the end I was like “Mhmmm Henry.” I mean, I was like, “Mhmmm Henry” for like the entire book and the last one so.
TSN
Dec 09, 2016 rated it did not like it
DNF 50%
Nope, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no and NO.
Nothing like a romance, more like a giant f*ck orgy. So not for me.
Alyssa
Dec 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ill come back and leave a proper review but until then just know that i am viciously addicted to these books and cant put them down long enough to write a review.
Cassia
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Robin Powers
Jan 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Whoa!!!! This story took a sharp left turn. Innocent Abbi and Wolf hit a road bump and all sorts of shenanigans occur. I didn’t see that coming but I really liked it. Steamy fun times.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Taste (Sovereign, #2)
  • Covet (Forbidden Series #2)
  • Something Wicked (Mystics & Mayhem, #2)
  • A Wicked Kiss (Wicked, #2)
  • On His Terms (The Arrangement Duet Book 1)
  • Cruel Fortune (Cruel, #2)
  • Burning Attraction (Cassie, #1)
  • Chastely Bitten (Blood Alliance #1)
  • First Love (Oakville Series, #1)
  • Without Apology (Without, #1)
  • Escorting The Billionaire part 2 (The Escort Collection, #1,2)
  • If We Fall (What If Duet, #1)
  • Kissing the Boss (Fairy Tale Quartet, #2)
  • Into Temptation (The Sinful Duet Book 1)
  • Prey (Marko Delacroix, #1)
  • Blood and Chaos (Chaos, #2)
  • Me (Perfect Chaos, #1)
  • Marking Him #2 (Marked Series)

The Wolf Hotel (5 books)
  • Tempt Me (The Wolf Hotel #1)
  • Teach Me (The Wolf Hotel #3)
  • Surrender To Me (The Wolf Hotel #4)
  • Ronan (The Wolf Hotel, #5)