Start by marking “Break Me (The Wolf Hotel, 2)” as Want to Read:
Break Me (The Wolf Hotel, 2)

Break Me

(The Wolf Hotel #2)

This is an alternate title/cover edition for B01BU2NFTO

Book Two in the highly addictive The Wolf Hotel series

Henry Wolf is a deliciously wicked, sinfully handsome man who has done a very bad thing.
Potentially.

Worse, he owns me now—every inch of my body and a sizeable chunk of my stupid, naïve heart.
And he’s made it clear that if I want to keep my job and stay in Alaska
ebook
Published February 2016

To ask other readers questions about Break Me, please sign up.

Start your review of Break Me (The Wolf Hotel, 2)
MsKingsPens
No rating. I knew this would be a hot mess. I read it because I had never come across a series where the innocent virgin heroine goes Debbie Does Dallas when the slutty hero breaks up with her. 😂

Note to the safety gang... if you were to cover yourself in raw meat, break into a big cat sanctuary and dance around in front of the biggest lion in sight, you would still be safer than this book.

(view spoiler)
🅙𝔲𝔩𝔷
-1 star
I am SOOO DISSAPOINTED in this book!
I cannot believe it's the same author.
not only does innocent abbi who has feeling for Henry CHEAT on him by being told something by his known to hate him brother but she then runs and jumps on the 1st dick she comes across. you get to read about it in detail. then Henry and her split and she spends almost 80% of the book having an orgy with 2 guy friends WTF!!! and no Henry in sight.
talk about killing the whole romance part of the story.

when Henry do
Ivy Deluca
Feb 12, 2016 rated it it was ok
description

When I picked up the second book in the Wolf Cove series, I wasn’t sure where it was going but I was very intrigued with the hero and heroine. Unfortunately, there are serious twists and turns in this tale, turns that took this story from an erotic romance to more of an erotica series.

This bit’s spoilerish, so look away if that’s not your thing. Otherwise (view spoiler)
Sybil aka Lala
WTF was THAT?!

This book had my eyes rolling out of their sockets.

Henry stands accused of abuse and rape on the very eve of the hotel’s grand opening with a swarm of media descending on Wolf Cove. His father and brother are also on their way and while Henry stands to lose absolutely everything, Abbi is left reeling from the discovery of the accusations against Henry.

Remember that eye-rolling from before? OK, good. Abbi was at times so frustratingly ridiculous with her naivety and stupidity that I
Gi's Spot Reviews
Cheating and fucking around separation FEMALE MC + doormat and celibate during separation H ( yes, I couldn't believe it either, at least it's original :-/ )...

Self note:

Nadine
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Break Me picks up immediately after the revelations at the end of Tempt Me. Abbi is confused and doesn’t know what to do as the hotel beings to prepare for the grand opening.

Break Me was incredibly hot and sexy. It will probably be my favorite of the series because of something happens well into the novel.

As you probably know by now, Nina West is a K.A. Tucker’s pseudonym. These novels are sexually graphic, so if that’s not your thing you should stay away from all things West. Break Me kicks i
Heather / Obsessed With Myshelf
This book flat out turned me the fuck on. It’s the second in the series, so you need to read the first one, but really – it’s worth the investment. This review is going to be hard as hell to not spoilerize, but I’m going to give it my best shot.

Nina teases us with some of the hottest sex scenes I have ever read. This is a no joke, emergency vibrator situation. With the amount of sex that I read I sometimes get a little desensitized to it. It becomes clinical. It loses the shock value. NOT THIS B
Anne's Corner Book Blog (AC)
Apr 18, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020
OM freak G!!!! Nina West, you had me at Alaska! Can you tell, I have an unhealthy obsession with this author and Alaska 🤪
These books are out of this world erotic HOT HOT HOT, but honestly also has a great storyline. Let’s face it, we all need a little fantasy and excitement in our life. I know I do ... keep me sane 😂
Here is the thing though, Abbi did some things that many people don’t agree with ... and normally I would not like it either, but there are a couple of reasons it doesn’t really both
myo (myonna reads)
May 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reverse-haram, smut
chile this was a mess.. but that smut tho
★ Belle The Bibliophile ★
Wolf Bite? Nah. More like The Sexual Awakening of Abigail Mitchell. Henry Wolf is barely in the book, I think he was absent about 30 to 40% of it? Maybe more. So if you were expecting more on plot development and Henry Wolf, I suggest you move on. #spoilersabound #sorry

Nothing really happens in this one. It's very boring compared Wolf Bait which is really disappointing because it was one of my favorite reads on 2015. I feel like I was let down.

Like I said, this book is more on the sexu
CeCe
I was enjoying the book and the heroine had to go and do that!!! Ugh!! I just can’t continue. I lost all connection.
The author ruined the series by having the heroine do those things.
This was a disappointment.

Jaimie
Aug 20, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020, 3-stars
I wasn't super convinced about this couple by the end of the first book. If the idea was to make me like/ root for them in this second book, having Henry absent for 50% of it and having Abbi get with Michael...then Ronan... then almost Connor and Ronan... all because of an idiotic misunderstanding was an odd way to go about it. But I guess something is working with this series. I already started book 3.

3 stars
Jessica
Feb 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: book-blog
Wolf Bite is the thrillingly sensual sequel to Wolf Bait. Henry Wolf is still the same big bad wolf however Abbi is no longer the innocent that she once was.

Wolf Bate ended with a cliff hanger that left me with way too many questions. So naturally I was anxiously waiting to get my hands on this book. Nina West definitely took this novel in a direction that I wasn't expecting, but I am far from disappointed.

Abbi is becoming her own person. She was raised with a very religious background and has
z
Jan 16, 2021 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2021
This picks up right after Tempt Me but I liked the first book a bit more? It's really enjoyable to read but there's just mostly... drama... in their relationship lol and there was a chunk where Henry wasn't even in the book. Though towards the end of the book it was nice to know Henry's feelings are genuine.

I loved Ronan and Connor and how they ended up being really good friends & protective of Abbi. I wish their characters were more fleshed out or that we saw more of their ~becoming friends~ st
Krista
Dec 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-reads
Wolf Bite continues the story of Abbi Mitchell and Henry Wolf as they navigate new snags in their quasi-relationship. Henry has to decide if he's capable and willing to give Abbi more than what they already have. But, most of all, this is the story of how Abbi Mitchell cut the apron strings that were threatening to strangle her.

To say that there are new snags in Abbi's and Henry's relationship is putting it mildly. The presence of his father and brother, together with his prior indiscretions wi
Janelle Foreman
Nov 29, 2016 rated it did not like it
WTF, i thought this was going to be a romance, not a cheating tale with orgies in it. There is legit a perverse story of love. ugh so disappointed
Shyralf
3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1/2 Stars! This was an ok read. Great progression, some surprises from the innocent farm girl, but overall not bad.
Heather C
Jan 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wolf Bite picks up where Wolf Bait (Book 1) left off. Abbi has discovered something about Henry Wolf that completely spins their relationship into turmoil.

This book is full of Henry Wolf being a complete jerk. No surprise there. We learned that when we first met him. However, we learn more about why he has that particular demeanor. It's really only Abbi that gets to see the vulnerable side to him.

"You. Me. This. It is different, Abbi. I can't explain how or why, but I need you to believe that."

U
Cocktails and Books
I liked this installment in the series much better than the first. Abbi's values and faith that she held onto so tightly, now take a back seat to Henry Wolf. In Henry's wake is heartbreak, guilt and a new kind of sexual awakening for Abbi. She may have done a complete 180 in the first book from start to finish, but in WOLF BITE, Abbi embraces her sexual awakening. I applaud Abbi. She's realizing that she can live her own life without dictates from her domineering mother, even standing up to her. ...more
Jessica | JustReadingJess
Warning unpopular opinion.

I was not a fan of Break Me. I did like it more than Tempt Me. There was more story but Abbi makes a lot of stupid decisions. Break Me had less moments of Abbi thinking and talking about sex and more sex scenes. There still wasn’t a huge storyline which is important to keep me interested. The sex scenes are hot. If you are looking for hot sex scenes I recommend this series. If you want more of a storyline I do not recommend this series. I stopped this series after this
Ailene♥
Nicole
3.5 Stars
Jacqueline Reid
Where to start with this one? Well to avoid disappointment, you should probably aim low. It’s the second book in the Wolf Hotel series, and picks up right where the first book left off. I’m still invested in the series because I want to know what happens, but I just didn’t like this one as much.
It has some of the same issues from the first one that don’t get quite resolved for me, mostly to deal with the big question of why is Henry so obsessed with her when she displays traits he actively says
Bookish.Midnight. and. black
The plot thickens and I was interested to find out more about the couple but instead, I found more about the heroine..the hero was a little absent from this book.
I hated the heroine because she was mature and stupid. I hated the numerous sex scenes and I hated how the author wrote the same scenes again and again. Also.. the heroine.. her behavior was OTT.
She fell in love in 6 days and she felt betrayed and she was stupid enough to believe everyone but not the hero. also, she went from virgin to
Michelle Harris
May 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Broken

Well... that sure was an interesting middle part. Yeah.. interesting. Ha! I went through a lot of different emotions in this one. Frustration and having to fan myself being the main two. Diving into book 3 now.
Tilly
May 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars

Smut level: 5/5

Holy Moly. This was the smuttiest book I have ever read by FAR! It is definitely very steamy but also has alot of emotion too. I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to the next book.
Susan's Reviews
Sep 22, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
See my review in the last book of this series.
Megan
May 08, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When you think you're ready... you're not haha ...more
Jennifer Scovil
May 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! Just wow!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Dirty Empire
  • The Player Next Door
  • Dark James (Night of the Kings #2)
  • James (Night of the Kings #1)
  • Taming James (Night of the Kings Series #3)
  • The Wolf Hotel
  • Forever Wild (The Simple Wild, #2.5)
  • Alexander (Night of the Kings #4)
  • Loving Lex (Night of the Kings #6)
  • Hard Lex (Night of the Kings #5)
  • Gabriel Fallen (Dirty Empire)
  • Taming Ed (Night of the Kings #9)
  • Craving James (Night of the Kings #13)
  • Wild Ed (Night of the Kings Series #8)
  • Loving James (Night of the Kings #12)
  • Edward (Night of the Kings #7)
  • Fighting Ed (Night of the Kings #10)
  • Tiago's Love (Night of the Kings #16)
See top shelves…

The Wolf Hotel (5 books)
  • Tempt Me (The Wolf Hotel #1)
  • Teach Me (The Wolf Hotel #3)
  • Surrender to Me (The Wolf Hotel #4)
  • Ronan