Start by marking “The Landscaper (The Landscaper Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Landscaper (The Landscaper Series, #1)

The Landscaper

(The Landscaper #1)

She said her husband was at work. He wasn't.

Published December 19th 2015 by Summer Night Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Landscaper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Landscaper

⚜️Charlotte⚜️
4 smokin hot stars!

This was, Hot, Sexy, Steamy!

Rich sexy housewife Tracy & Kyle (the
Struggling landscaper) get it On, while her husband Eric is eagerly watching, Kyle is unaware at the time, but after the hot & sexy Interlude between the two, Eric makes an offer to Kyle he can't refuse!

It's a Win, Win! Hot Sex with Eric's wife Tracy and Money to build his Landscaping business... ;)

M/F with Voyeurism ;)

Rodin
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a great concept
Different from the usual cuckold concept and really hot
Tracy and Kyle smoke the pages and Eric makes us wonder what will happen
Can't wait to read volume 2
5 stars from me
Jeanette Book-Reviews
Jan 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 4-star
****4 Stars****

*I was gifted this book in return for an honest review*

My 1st time reading a book by this Author, definitely wont be my last...

This is a lovely, quick, short erotic story revolving Kyle - a landscaper running his own business.

Its written in Kyle's POV, which itself a nice refreshing to read for a change.

A rich, bored housewife Tracey... makes Kyle an offer he just couldn't pass up seeing he's fantasizes about all those things he would do to her! I thought, hang on I loathe cheatin
Sandy
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hot, sexy and fun!!!! It's delicious and I can't wait to read the next one!
Katherine
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I meet Robin in one of those Facebook parties and liked the sound of this story line so I picked the book up and by God am I glad I did.

This is a short hot read that is so worth it, in fact I'm sending it on to others to read it's that good. For a short read the characters are well developed and you just want to jump straight into the book with them. Not I'm off to find book 2
E.M. Denning
Sep 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I got the book for free on Kobobooks.com and it was a LOT hotter than I expected. It's almost entirely cover to cover sex, which is awesome. If you're looking for a book that's hot AF, read this one and you will not be disappointed. It seamlessly flows from one steamy scene to the next. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the books in this series.
Claudia
Dec 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Not exactly a romance.
Sabrina Wilfinger
Taboo

Sleeping with the help is such a throwback. The concept is tried and true. There were some opportunities lost and places needing more descriptions. The characters needed some filling out and ditto for scenery. It's a quick read.
chuck rowland
Apr 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
too short...………...
Liz F
Feb 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review copy courtesy of the author.

This is the second novella I've read by this author. I really loved the first one. This one was good but I didn't like it quite as much as the other.

This is written entirely from Kyle's point of view, and as you may have guessed, Kyle is The Landscaper. The writing is really great, as it was in the other novella I read. I can't say enough how thoroughly impressed I am with this author's writing. This book also takes place in summertime and I felt like I was the
Winfield
:::Quickie Read:::

She said her husband was at work. He wasn't. Kyle enjoys working outdoors as the owner of a small landscaping business. Most of his customers stay inside while Kyle and his crew take care of their yards. But not Tracy Dawson, the rich housewife who lives on the hill. Tracy spends summer afternoons beside the pool, watching Kyle from behind her dark sunglasses. Her flirtatious banter and low-cut bathing suits fuel Kyle's fantasies. Tracy invites him into the guest house for a l
Patient Lee
Mar 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I started Book 2 without realizing there was a first book. I read this: "The last time I saw Eric, I put his wife over my lap and spanked her, finger-fucked her, and pounded her until she screamed." I stopped right there. That one sentence pushed enough buttons to make me go back and read Book 1 first.

Book 1 is mostly sex. In the first few pages, I thought I was reading a typical "bored-rich-housewife-fucks-the-help" story. Said housewife soon lets her boy toy know that there is so much more goi
Angie
Aug 18, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, after-dark
Synopsis: "She said her husband was at work. He wasn't.

But not Tracy Dawson, the rich housewife who lives on the hill. Tracy spends summer afternoons beside the pool, watching Kyle from behind her dark sunglasses. Her flirtatious banter and low-cut bathing suits fuel Kyle’s fantasies.

Tracy invites him into the guest house for a little af
S.M. Harshell
**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

I read this after I read book 2 Landscaper in Lust, not because I had to to follow the story but because I wanted to see how it started. I had enough information in book 2 but was curious.

Kyle is a landscaper, his bills getting paid depend on his jobs. When jobs start cancelling, Kyle starts wondering how he will make ends meet. Through all the stress his favorite day is Fridays when he does the Dawson's yard. Tracy Daws
Mary Mooney
Apr 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Kyle owns a landscaping business. It keeps him and his workers busy but not enough to cover all the bills. At the last job on a Friday, Kyle has been watching Tracy Dawson, and the sexy wife of the home owner has been watching him. When Tracy and Eric proposition Kyle, will he accept? Eric wants Kyle to have sex with Tracy while he watches, they will pay him and help him get more clients for his business. Kyle thinks about paying some bills, buying tires and being able to hire more workers. How ...more
Diane Dannenfeldt
May 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a hot quick read. Kyle is hot for the rich housewife and is given an opportunity to fulfill his fantasy to have her but it comes with a price. Not only is he going to be paid to screw her but her husband is going to watch. Even though he was paid for his "services" she never treated him like a whore. I think that Eric whats more so we will see what happens down the road. This is the first book that I have read from this author but will not be my last.

I rec'd a free copy of this book fro
Rachael Orman
Apr 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

I loved this story. It's sexy and fun and different. I mean how many times have you ever seen a hot man doing yard work and had a sweet little fantasy? Then throw in a couple that is open and flexible in the bedroom and it gets super flipping hot!

I think the only thing I didn't like was the randomly thrown in woman... Didn't feel like there was any real reason or feelings behind it.

I can't wait to find out where
Donna Feibusch
May 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
An Awesome Read!

I loved reading The Landscaper (The Landscaper Series Book 1), all about the Landscaper Kyle and his rich spoiled client Mrs. Tracy Dawson & her husband Eric. She's a very hot bored house wife who sits in very skippy swimsuits while the landscaper and his crew tend her property. The author wrote a very interesting story and the characters bring said story to life. Read this story, it's hot and steamy and will make you very very wet! I can't wait to read the rest of the series
Ruthie Taylor
May 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

Short, scorching and seductive reading. Naughty, fun and deliciously erotic. This will take you no time at all to digest, just make sure you can do so in private, ideally with some ice on hand! Going straight to book 2 for the next installment in Kyle's adventures with the Dawsons.

Wicked Reads Review Team
Fionna Guillaume
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Super-hot, full-on, non-stop erotica! From the very first little nip to the explosive ending, this book keeps it coming (heehee!) page after page. Solid characters, fun voyeur / cuckold themes, and our handsome landscaper taking the term "physical laborer" to a whole new level. This one will heat up your bus commute, for sure!
Brenda
Dec 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Robin's stories about blue collar workers are sexy, steamy, and HOT. Of course, this one makes you blush as you're discussing sod replacement with the lawn guy.

The Landscaper is told from Kyle's point of view and goes into delicious detail as he becomes involved with one of his customers.

I was gifted this book in return for an honest review.
Soccergypsy
Apr 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
I read this before but was looking to read Book 2 and noticed I hadn't reviewed this installment so I re-read it as a refresher.

Highly erotic fantasies able to be played out with the husband of the female fully aware of the acts and acting as a front and center voyeur. The goodbye action in the guest house was H-O-T!
Bonnie Wilson
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW

WOW I want a groundsman like that. In the next book do we find out why hubby like to watch? They must have an incredible relationship to be able to go at it like once he leaves.
T.L. Travis
May 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable

Pleasantly enjoyable, I look toward to reading the rest of the series. Not sure how the tables will turn with 3 involved.
Kelly
Apr 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great sexy book

But it was way too short! That was why I had to take a star off. But it was a very very sexy book.
Jacqui Bradshaw
Nov 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow ! An incredibly sexy, flirty read. Kyle gets more than he bargained for with his client Tracy Dawson, and her husband likes to watch. What could be better ?
Hans
Jun 08, 2016 rated it liked it
Pretty good. Pretty hot. Shame it's the wealthy alpha trope at the heart of it.
Deb Diem
Apr 18, 2016 rated it liked it
Lots of sex with kink.
Kathleen Downey
May 20, 2016 rated it liked it
Good read

I enjoyed this book. Just enough of a good story. Exactly what I would expect in a erotic book. I enjoyed all the added details.
Danielle Goodwin
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sexy and fun! I wanted to read on and on...I'm definitely getting #2!

• Billionaires Housekeeper Bound & Spanked Part One (Submission, Erotic Romance)
  • A Fare to Remember
  • Serving Him
  • Gift of Desire
  • The Waiting Room
  • BOUND (Seven Year Itch, #5)
  • Nice And Rough
  • Simply Sinful (House of Pleasure #2)
  • Bound by Him (The Billionaire's Club #3)
  • Blue Skye (Woodland Village, #1)
  • Journey to Yesterday (Yesterday, #1)
  • Captured by You (One Night of Passion #1.6)
  • Hot Under the Collar (Lords of Lancashire #2)
  • Loving You Easy (Loving on the Edge, #9)
  • Is This What I Want? (Is This All There Is? #2)
  • Tag Team
  • Both Sides of the Fence (Both Sides of the Fence #1)
  • Ball & Chain (Small Town Bad Boys #1)
Robin started writing stories when she was five years old. She wrote essays, articles, and over a million words of non-fiction before turning to fiction in 2011. She watched erotic romance authors having way too much fun, and after writing her first erotic romance, she was hooked.

Her imagination is filled with painters, landscapers, and carpenters. Robin's sex-positive books (M/F, M/M, and M/M/F)

The Landscaper (4 books)
  • Landscaper in Lust (The Landscaper Series, #2)
  • Landscaper in Love (The Landscaper Series, #3)
  • Landscaper in Paradise (The Landscaper Series, #4)