Start by marking “Wings of Vengeance (Hidden Wings, #5)” as Want to Read:
Wings of Vengeance (Hidden Wings, #5)

Wings of Vengeance

(Hidden Wings #5)

No one knows of Lucian’s long-held secret—a recently transformed Nephilim daughter. Unfortunately for the Gray house, Lilith believes Emma is the one responsible for killing her father, and her deep-rooted hatred has turned into an envious obsession.
Powerful, with wings as dark as night, revenge consumes Lilith’s every thought, only to be fueled by Lucifer’s lies. Her newl
Published (first published January 22nd 2016)

Lorna
(PureTextuality.com)4.5/5 Stars When the fourth book in this series, Gilded Wings ended, readers loudly clammored for more even though that was the final book in the series. The author obliged and this book was born. And while it’s shorter in length than the others, and not as big in scope, it was a very satisfying glimpse into the new life and good versus evil battles of heroine Emma and her new husband, Kade.

Emma is still growing stronger as an angel daily. By her side is Kade, as both her pro
Aimz
Jan 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another 5 stars for me

I always loved this world I've been privy to. It's beautiful and terrifying at the same time. Kade and Emma's love will never falter. It's simply too strong. Good shall always triumph over evil. And family isn't always about blood. These stories. This journey. It will forever be one of my favorites.

I just hope to one day soon see Dom get his happily ever after.
Amra Alihodzic
Oct 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
not so bad - the end is to quick ... but ... i needed more ...
Kari
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good wrap to the series

Emma and Kade are finally married and thought they would be able to settle into normal for at least a little while. Unfortunately, Lucifer has been busy in the underground. Unbeknownst to everyone, Lucian had a young Nephilim daughter, Lilith, who just came of age. She is strong, talented, winged, and full of murderous hatred. And she is aiming this hatred at Emma, who she has been told is the one that killed her father.
Through deception and trickery, Lilith aims to take
Meg at
Jan 14, 2016 added it
Vengeance is Bloody, Beautiful and Hollow in the End
Cameo Renae delivers a surprise addition to her bestselling Hidden Wings series with a golden-haired fiend on rampage
Bitch on wheels.

From now on, when I think of this cliche, I will think of a blonde nephilim “hell bent” on
destruction over the loss of her father, even if her anger is misguided.

I’m getting ahead of myself. Let’s take it back for a second so you know where we are in the story.

Cameo Renae’s Hidden Wings series took us on a voyage
Michele
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed the new twist

I really enjoyed this series very much. The characters all entertaining especially Dom . Who is my absolute favorite. I want him to have his own book. The only I would of wanted was some steamy love scenes other then that I loved it.
Amber-marie
Oct 06, 2016 rated it did not like it
I was super excited to read this and was left horribly dissatisfied. The writing wasn't bad but the story was over with the last book she wrote. Should have just left it where it was and not continued it on.

Such a shame.
Andrea Cloyd
Sep 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: rh, 3-star-books
So overall i did rather enjoy the story however i feel as if she should have left it at the last book. While i enjoyed most of the book after i was done reading some of it felt slightly rushed.... especially the ending battle scene i personally wanted it to last longer but bringing in a new threat that you have only seen in the one book and hasn't had the chance to build much i wasn't sure what to expect with the final battle - but what we got wasn't what i expected to happen. But even this i st ...more
Victoria
I didn't want it to end. To the point I dragged it out and put off reading but I got there in the end.

I have loved this series of books and Wings of Vengeance lived up to all it's predecessors. I love the relationships and family feeling you get with the main characters. I love that you feel bonded to the story and every one in it. Emma and Kade are what love stories are all about. They face anything that's thrown at them together and come out of it stronger and they have all the support they n
Michelle Fritz PA
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another Amazing Novel ♡♡♡♡

This was just another gift from Ms. Renae! For those of us who always crave more after the happily ever after, we've been given this present. All my favorite characters reappeared! It was wonderful to smile and read seeing their individual personalities shine through each page. There was a lot of tense scenes and injuries, but of course the day was saved in a most spectacular way in the end. If you loved the Hidden Wings series, you simply have to read this jewel ♡♡♡♡ M
Jaci
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The only reason I gave this book 5 stars is because I can't give more than that. Cameo Renae has done it again!

I loved the first four books in the series and waited anxiously for this book to come out. You really need to read the first four books. You will better understand the history, relationships and love they all have for each other.

This author weaves a story you are drawn right into. Your heart pounds when there is danger. You ache when one of them is hurt. You feel the sorrow gripping the
Jessica
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Entertaining series

It’s not that I didn’t enjoy or like the book because I did, but I felt like the series could have ended with book 4. I didn’t feel like book 5 added anything crucial or substantial to the plot.

But it is what it is and I liked the Emma in this book a lot. She’s matured and grown a lot through the series. She is no longer the weepy weak girl from the first couple of books that I wanted to knock some sense into.

Overall the series is entertaining and enjoyable, but I really ha
Brenda
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was in awe!

I was in awe because the series for this book had continued and I had thought it had finished with previous book. Anyways I’m glad there was more to Emma and Kadence and family, friends, and guardians. I’m glad there were more introduced. I was saddened for Emma’s father for what had happened to him. Emma had nightmares and which were happening but she found a way to view them as premonitions to save her loved ones. I was completely intrigued and couldn’t stop flipping the pages. I
Janice Robinson
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Renae has doing it again... I appreciated the way the new characters were introduced it was a smooth transition. As always Emma and Kade's love story got me. The twist of Lucian having a nephilim daughter was definitely good stuff to. Overall I loved it the angels won my heart. Not sure if I was ready for the series to end but that's how you know it's a great book which it is. Oh and on a side note I would love a spin off book about Dominic's life feel like that would be good reading...just sayi ...more
Maria Banales
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

I loved this book so much, Emma, Kade & Dom are my favorite, but I really do love the other characters just as much. They have awesome personality and all of the characters make reading this book so much fun, can’t wait to see is there will be another book.
Tekla
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I ll miss the characters
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

Enjoyed reading this series. Unique take on angels and nephilim. Strong female protagonist. Wished it hadn't come to an end.
Michael Carmichael
Wonderful

Love the characters and how all of the action is detailed. Renew is a wonderful writer. Thank you so entertained!
Heather
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful!

This was a great way to end the series. I loved seeing all the characters back again. I highly recommend this entire series.
Billie Gordon
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series, it's a must read!

I read all the series in a few days, it's great and definitely read this! You won't want to stop reading until you've read them all!
Tamara
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was amazing

This whole series was so worth the time and energy kept me on the edge of sanity waiting to see who would come and where we would end
Kimberly D.
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Goodbye Sweet Emma

Okay so this was a good ending. Though I would have been happy with the third book. I just have one question, is Emma pregnant?
Meghan Haithcox
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved It!

Another amazing read by Cameo Renae. I love the story in this book and it fits so perfect to end the series!
amber fluharty
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic

The series as a whole was fantastic! Very worth the read. I hope cameo rename adds to the series .
Shawanda
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So sad its ending

Wow. What can I say. This book was just as good as the others. I hate that the series has to end. I loved it
Sian Iola Percival
Oct 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
A good book full of lots of action, well worth reading.
Monica Alvarado
Oct 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can't get enough

Thank you Cameo Renae for writing the Hidden Wing Series. I have loved every single book. I wonder if they will be more?
Amber
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wings of Vengeance is an absolutely spectacular continuation of this incredibly phenomenal series! There is nothing more satisfying and magical then going back to the fantastical world of extraordinary characters and a love so deep and fulfilling that it overflows through the very pages of this book. I was about to burst from the excitement of hearing that the brilliant Cameo Renae decided that she wasn’t done with my favorite Angels! I secretly hope that she will write more, and we can revel in ...more
LM
Jan 31, 2016 rated it liked it
When I found out this book was being written, I *might* have screamed with excitement and humped my computer screen out of joy. I absolutely LOVED everything about the series, and couldn't wait to see where some of my favorite characters were.

But, there was a lot of things I did and didn't enjoy about this story.

What I loved:
1 - That cover, though.
2 - Kade and Emma's evolved relationship. It's overwhelmingly swoon worthy. Like, fill your body with warm and fuzzies and made you go, "Awwww."
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
Wings of Vengeance - Hidden Wings series Book 5 by Cameo Renae

This is a story about a young woman, and her Immortal and mortal friends and family. How they come together to help each other and some even sacrifice for them.

Emma and Kade are madly in love ("Loving you is like breathing. It takes no effort at all.") and instead of being able to enjoy their bond, which they fought to obtain.

They now have to deal with Emma's nightmares, Lilith's bizarre desire for vengeance, a missing Heavenly Father
« previous 1 3 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 2 Jan 28, 2016 10:36AM

• The Only One (End of Days, #3)
  • The White Door (The Visitor's Series, #3)
  • Blood Warrior (The Arcadia Falls Chronicles #4)
  • Wolf Dream (Wolf, #2)
  • Shadow Fire (Light Chronicles, #1)
  • Ascension (Gryphon #4)
  • Envisioned (The Elemental Prophecy, #1)
  • Forever Blue (Ruby Blue #4)
  • Initiation (Chronicles of the Uprising #0.5)
  • Eternity (Crossroads Saga, #4)
  • Guardian (The Fallen Chronicles #1)
  • Meritorium (Meritropolis, #2)
  • The Lebrus Stone
  • Soul Deep
  • When Night Falls (Regeneration, #1)
  • Jack (Leech, #2)
Cameo Renae, was born in San Francisco, raised in Maui, Hawaii, and now resides with her husband in Alaska.
She's a daydreamer, and a caffeine and peppermint addict, who loves to laugh and loves to read to escape reality.
One day she hopes to find her own magic wardrobe and ride away on her magical unicorn. Until then...she'll keep writing!

Hidden Wings (5 books)
  • Hidden Wings (Hidden Wings, #1)
  • Broken Wings (Hidden Wings, #2)
  • Tethered Wings (Hidden Wings, #3)
  • Gilded Wings (Hidden Wings, #4)