Start by marking “Shelby's Secret (Once a Marine, Always a Marine Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Shelby's Secret (Once a Marine, Always a Marine Book 4)

Shelby's Secret (Once a Marine, Always a Marine Book 4)

Shelby Lynn Collins left Phoenix fifteen years ago to pursue her dream of becoming a country music singer. Now the two-time Entertainer of the Year is back in Phoenix for a concert that will put the exclamation point on her career. Until she receives an e-mail from a deranged killer, and becomes a target. Even worse, the Detective assigned to the case is the man she left ...more
Published December 16th 2015 by CoKeA, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Shelby's Secret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shelby's Secret

Start your review of Shelby's Secret (Once a Marine, Always a Marine Book 4)
Books and Spoons
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Horrific serial killer/stalker on a crime spree, leaving behind no evidence, just a ghastly scene, that makes even the most seasoned homicide detectives take a step back and try not to breath.
Here we have a thriller that flows out of the pages and is impossible to put down. I have loved this series from the book one, the stories are all so very different, but filled with suspense, action, the brotherhood of the marines, and the sweetest, passionate, forever kind of love. I love how they call
Jen_C
A solid 3.75 stars for me. I enjoyed the story, the relationship between the former marines and their families, and the main characters. There were some formatting and editing issues that were a bit annoying and I have a personal issue with religious curse words so I hated that. The descriptions of the murders were fairly gruesome -- just a warning.

I think most people who enjoy romantic suspense will enjoy this story.

You left without ever saying goodbye,” he said. His voice was soft, but she
Rrroyster
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

This is the fourth book in this series. Mike and Shelby's story was amazing! Every book in this series is great! Each just gets better. Can't wait for wolf's story!
Kerry
Jan 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romantic-suspence, ku
Loved, loved, loved! I have been a fan of this series, and this was my favorite installment yet! I just adore second chance romances, and this had all of the elements that I look for! Shelby and Mike have never stopped loving each other, but they haven't spoken in years after Shelby walked out to follow her dream. They reconnect when danger follows Shelby back to Phoenix for her final concerts, and Mike is determined to keep her safe.

I connect with both characters right away, and I loved
Merle
Mike Hanson is another of the Marine contingent living outside Flagstaff in this fourth installment of the Once a Marine, Always a Marine series. Mike has been a Phoenix police detective since leaving the Marines. His onetime love from their teenage years is now a famous singer and is coming home to Phoenix with trouble on her heels.

Some grisly murders of women have occurred and Mike, the lead homicide detective, is beginning to see the pattern that ties Shelby to the killings. This one has a
Keri
Sep 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Mike

Great ending to the series more language then the last books love indeed conquers all great suspense he wasntvgoingvto let her leave again
Carol and Gary Curtis
Positively fantastic book and story. The plot hung together throughout and pulled you in all the way through. The characters were interesting. The romance was beautifully done. I've read other books from this author.. this one is the best of the lot. A new"favorite " has joined the club. Great book, I'm sorry it's done.
Bourbon, Books and Brenda
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Another wonderful story by Kori David

What a wonderful romance, suspense, and mysterious story. I fully connected with Mike and Shelby's story and the plot kept me engaged so I read the book in one sitting. Wished there was an epilogue to tell me how things are working out, I would have liked to have a little more HEA. Hopefully Mike and Shelby will appear in the next book.
Lynette
Feb 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Good story. It was a quick read but captivating.
Lupe Murillo
May 02, 2017
Anna Mcdonnell
Dec 17, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Part Time Cowboy (Copper Ridge, #1)
  • Brokedown Cowboy (Copper Ridge, #2)
  • Bad News Cowboy (Copper Ridge, #3)
  • Last Chance Rebel (Copper Ridge, #6)
  • Slow Burn Cowboy (Copper Ridge, #7)
  • One Night Charmer (Copper Ridge, #4)
  • Shoulda Been a Cowboy (Copper Ridge, #0.5)
  • Down Home Cowboy (Copper Ridge, #8)
  • Wild Ride Cowboy (Copper Ridge, #9)
  • Christmastime Cowboy (Copper Ridge, #10)
  • The Right Swipe (Modern Love, #1)
  • The Note
  • Tough Luck Hero (Copper Ridge, #5)
  • Hometown Heartbreaker (Copper Ridge, #3.5)
  • The Broken Canvas: Good Woman Gone Bad
  • Gratitude Daily
  • The Secrets for Self-Growth: 21 Exercises for Personal Development and How To Be Happy (Self Reliance)
  • How to Change Your Mind: Learn How to Rewire Your Brain and Achieve Healthier Thought Patterns for a Better Quality of Life