Start by marking “Gypsy Love” as Want to Read:

Gypsy Love

Two centuries ago, Adrian vowed to seek revenge against the woman who bound his spirit for eternity. Despite how far under the dirt Miryah Kotorara’s bones lay, he won’t stop tormenting the Kotorara bloodline. The person doesn’t matter, only the name.

Until her.

Dr. Mia Kotorara has spent the last ten years trying to forget her past. Ostracized by her family and emotionally
Published June 28th 2016 by Untold Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Gypsy Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gypsy Love

Sunniva Dee
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is just magical.
I don't even know how to categorize it. At first, I was whisked into the distant, epic past of the Gypsy culture, their beliefs, their curses, and their pride. Then I was seamlessly brought into a magical-realistic presence, where a man from these ancient times is forced to continue his life as a shadow of himself without a heartbeat.

He's interesting.
He's sexy.
He's bitter.

And then he begins messing with a girl of the living, someone strong and beautiful and as passionat
Shannon
4.5*

Oh my gosh, I feel like I've been waiting forever to get the rest of Mia and Adrian's story! Part one of this book was originally released in the Beneath the Cape—The Superhero Anthology and we were left with a major, we're talking hanging on by your fingertips, cliffhanger! But now we finally get the conclusion to this unique love story! And what a conclusion it is!

Gypsy Love is magical and mysterious. It's full of twists and turns, it's intense, and it kept me on the edge of my seat wond
Alisha Frias
May 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved it. It's very different from the other Lynn Vroman books I've read. She did so good! I'd love to see her write more in this genre. Big kudos to Angela too! What a great writing pair! I loved the way it started back in 1752 Boston then a chapter later ended up in Present Day Boston. The ending was perfect two years forward too. It was well written and the characters developed awesome. The plot and everything was perfect. And did I sense another book to come from this?? I don't know....ahh ...more
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
My first book by this author and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I've read gypsy books before and this one was quite unique. An ancient curse that had travelled through the generations bringing a modern gypsy girl in contact with a ghost from her ancestor's past. There was quite a twist in the middle, can one be happy and sad at the same time? The characters had an endless love and were a delight to read.
The drama at the end had me hiding in a cafe at lunchtime where work couldn't disturb me so I could
Rachel
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Goodness gracious I tore through this book. I was on a 6 hour road trip with my family, we were supposed to doing normal road trip things like the license plate game. HA! Sshhh mom needs to READ, and no, I'm not going to drive dear.

I love ghost stories, I love historical romance, this book was just perfect. Adrian is a ghost. A shred of the man that he once was, quite literally. Bitter, haunted, beautiful. He finds Mia after centuries of roaming and messing with silly mortals. Mia has left her
Jade Lally
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I don’t even know where to begin. Gypsy Love by Angela McPherson and Lynn Vroman is a truly fantastic read. The characters are so well developed and loveable that you almost feel exactly what they do. The plot is amazing and its execution is flawless. And yes I will even admit to both tears and laughter.
So the story is based around the murder and curse placed upon Adrian Matthews in the 1800s by a psycho and totally bunny boiling gypsy, which leaves him as a ghost, seeking retribution by ha
Talk Books To Me
May 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gypsy Love is co-written by one of my most beloved author's, Angela McPherson! Every book she has written (and I have read them all) always throw's the best plot twist. After reading this blurb, I knew that this one was going to hurt so good. Then throw in the added bonus that Lynn Vroman is also a co-writer, which I have not personally read her work but I have heard a ton of praise about her book's.

Let's just say life has been very hectic lately and it's been interfering with my "reading time"
May 28, 2016 rated it liked it
I liked this book. The premise was different from anything I've ever read. It was slow in some parts though. The author did a good job of explaining gypsy culture. She did a good job of mixing romance with paranormal aspects without being completely unbelievable.
Rhonda Hicks
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!! The story begins with a young gypsy woman being taken advantage of because of the thoughtless actions of an inconsiderate man. The tale takes you through centuries of a family cursed with love, hate, losses and bitterness. Twists and turns bring the reminders of how important family and forgiveness are in a persons life. I've run the gamut of emotions (needing tissues in several sections) but would absolutely recommend this book to everyone. It's my hope these authors will continue the tal ...more
Angela
Oct 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

Gypsy Love by Angela McPherson and Lynn Vroman is a combination of contemporary and paranormal romance- with historical details that give the book real charm. This story has mystery, suspense, magic, ghosts and gypsy lore- in abundance. It is like nothing I have read before, and I am in awe of what the authors have produced through their collaboration. I am really going to struggle to give this book the real recognition that it deserves, because it is so damn good and I don’t want to give
Laura Furuta
Oct 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
By: Angela McPherson, Lynn Vroman
5 out of 5 stars

The story Gypsy Love by Angela McPherson and Lynn Vroman is a Paranormal/Ghost romance. Two hundred years ago Adrian vows revenge on the Kotorara bloodline for a curse that was placed up on him. He has haunted the family ever since. Then he meets her. Dr. Mia Kotorara was named after her ancestor who cursed Adrian. She has spent the last ten years trying to forget her family and Gypsy roots. She is content to assist her patients and mak
Neilliza Swaffar
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
**ARC provided by Author, in exchange for an honest review**

Gypsy Love is unique and sweet. Adrian and Mia were captivating, they had a love that had no limit or bound. Mia and Adrian were fighters and I loved them for that. They would both fight to the ends of the earth for each other. I truly enjoyed my very first gypsy read. The authors did really well together, they wrote like they were one. I hope to read more of their work together.

photo GypsyLove-Teaser1.jpg

This story started with a very young minded Adrian, who
Mary
Gypsy Love by Angela McPherson and Lynn Vroman

This story spans two hundred years and started with a lovely gypsy girl named Miryah and a charming fisherman named Adrian. Miryah fell in love with Adrian and she thought he shared the same feelings with her but sadly he made promises he did not keep. On the night she caught him with another woman, an enraged Miryah plunged a dagger in his heart and cursed him to be a ghost who will walk the earth forever.

Fast forward two centuries later, Adrian the
Karen Voitik
Jun 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
>Book Review – Gypsy Love –

>I am an independent reviewer. This book is a standalone novel with an HEA. Adrian betrayed a gypsy, Miryah, who cursed him to roam the world as a ghost forever. Fast forward a few generations and there are really funny scenes of Adrian trying to haunt Miryah’s ancestors in modern day Boston. Adrian keeps a running commentary of rude comments towards these ancestors, even though they can’t hear or really believe in him.

>Adrian notices a woman, Mia, who attract
Bobbi Wagner
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Gypsy Love by Angela McPherson and Lynn Vroman is a story about how magic can bring two people together and mend broken hearts. This story will make you believe in magic and love. This story will show you that there is magic in everyone, you just need to know who to reach it to share.

Mia is a woman who is trying to run from her gypsy heritage. She is a doctor that works at a clinic healing sick children. She is a workaholic that is trying to forget the man she has been dreaming of all her life u
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness! So I am totally a closet dork and wish I had magical powers all the time and Gypsy Love by Angela McPherson just adds to my want even more! This magical story is full of twists and turns. You think you have everything figured out, but then McPherson hits you with a plot twist! I absolutely love that the characters are very well developed and have multiple layers.
Miryah Nadya Kotorara AKA “Mia” is our independent doctor who, to her family is a “tradator” or traitor. She has turne
Anna Hirsch
Oct 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Gypsy Love by Angela McPherson
4 Stars

The curse of the gypsies. Depending how you looked at it, Adrien Mathews was either the luckiest or unluckiest man to have a gypsy fall in love with him. Not once but twice, one cursed him and the other one saved him. The first time was in the 1700’s, Miryah Kotorara was young and in love but Adrien, being a man, used the head between his legs instead of the one on his shoulders. Seeing him cheat on her consumed her with rage. She stabbed him in the heart an
Danielle
Oct 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Gypsy Love was a beautifully written story about love, loss, and forgiveness. The Kotorara family is cursed after one of their own suffered a broken heart. Trapped, forced to haunt the gypsy family forever for his crime, Adrian is never seen or heard, but spends his days unable to do anything more than be a mythical nuisance that the family doesn't believe actually exists. Until the Kotorara he is haunting runs into Mia. For a moment she can see him, and finding power she didn't know she had, sh ...more
Gail Guerrero
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful and sad story. The wish for love and all it’s joys. To bind another to make your heart content. Then to curse that love for it’s betrayal. Adrian has been haunting the same family for centuries. Why? Because he made promises to a powerful gypsy he never planned on keeping. Heart broken Miryah in that moment set a curse that doomed every generation after. To her family Mia is a traitor because she chose to leave and attend school to learn modern medicine.
This book was so unique
Cindy
Oct 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
By Angela Mcpherson
☆☆☆☆
This novel is the second book in Gypsy Love
Great love story with some history dating back to 1752. Where the curse started as well as ended.

Mia is a pediatric doctor who has left her Gypsy family to start a new life for herself. She has a ghost that comes to her in her dreams. Where she falls in love. Mia also has supernatural power but does not believe in them.
Adrian the ghost meets Mia her dreams. His job is to haunt his family and make a mess of things. He i
Nicole
Oct 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Gypsy love by Angela McPherson
4 stars

This is a very complex and interesting story. It was hard to follow and a tad confusing at times. But overall, I still really enjoyed it!! Such deep and complicated characters. It's full of humor,love,a great deal of sorrow and revenge.
A couple centuries ago, Adrian vows to seek revenge against the woman who placed horrible curse on him. He will stop at nothing to get what he wants. He haunts family member after family member. He doesn't care about who, ju
Donna Parrott
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Centuries before Adrian made Miryah promises he didn't intend to keep. Just so he could get what he wanted from her. Something that should have been for her intended. Adrian didn't care though, he was a young man who was after only one thing. for that Miryah cursed him. You see Miryah was so much more than a woman she was a Romani Gypsy and she felt betrayed enough to curse Adrian to walk the world as a shadow to never find love.

Adrian has lived in the shadow and has never been seen. That was u
Cara Webb
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
We meet Adrian at the beginning of the book when he is in his original time period, but sadly has a curse put on him and has to live as a ghost until his true love is able to eventually help him become corporeal. Mia is a doctor living in the twenty-first century and just so happens to dream about Adrian every night little do they know, this is hurting her in a way that is really bad. When they seek the help of a fortune teller, Adrian learns what will happen, so he decides its best for him to l ...more
Amber Eckstein
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As a paranormal junkie this book is one of the best written, descriptive books that I had ever read in my entire life.

Saying that not only does it have two different paranormal aspects you normally see but they combined it together to make a story for a lifetime. One that you will not easily forget.

Mia is a doctor who devotes herself to medicine after the death of her mother. She leaves behind the gypsy world and those she believed did not aid her mother when she got cancer. Never having time
Abbey
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow!
I don't know were to start with this review but I'll try. First off I love Angela & her books, she is an amazing author, Lynn is new to me but I'll definitely be checking out her other books.

This book was AMAZING! Like seriously? Holy crap! Loved it.

Everything about this book wowed me, I loved the characters. A girl, a ghost and a curse! What could be more cool than that.

I'm so happy to have been given the privilege to read and review this before the release date.

You should definitely b
Susan
Jun 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book! Once I started reading this book I couldn't put it down. It is a standalone with no cliffhanger. There is hot steamy sex so definitely 18+.

The book blurb adequately describes the storyline so I'm not going to repeat that info here. The author did a good job in describing the characters, the gypsy culture and the curse that got them to this point in time. I got caught up in the emotions of Mia, Aiden, and Sam. Ultimately this is a story of betrayal, love, and forgiven
Rock Chick
May 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Gypsy Love is a second chance at love story.
It features Adrian and Mia, two strong willed individuals who will need to break an old curse to find happiness and love.
I loved the concept of the story.
Mia being the one giving Adrian physical form.
The internal struggle between the desire the feel for each other and the ghosts of the past tearing them apart.
I loved the intense feel of the book.
Great writing and a very satisfying HEA.
Kerry
May 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
A love turned by betrayal evolves into a bitter grudge over time. Redemption seems out of reach, yet he's learned to amuse himself with time. Can they beat the one thing stopping them from succeeding when it comes to being together?
An enchanting story of love lost, betrayal, forgiveness then fighting for what you want. Enjoyable but started off slow. Received advanced reader for honest review from author Angela McPherson.
Stephanie Colman
Jun 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book and it's interesting take on Gypsy magic and curses. A great twist on your typical love story. I seriously loved the main characters and the story moved along at a good pace. I didn't want to put it down once I started it.
Shannon Buchert
Jun 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really liked it. It started out a little slow but got better the farther you got into it. I couldn't wait to see what happened between Mia and Adrian. This was the first book I have by this author. I will be reading more from her.

• Gravel Road
  • A Desperate Man: Volume 2 (A Desperate Man, #2)
  • Monster Among the Roses (Fairy Tale Quartet, #1)
  • P.I.T.A. (L.A. Liaisons #3)
  • Thursday Afternoon
  • Damaged Goods (Men of London, #7)
  • Henry's End
  • A Taylor-Made Life (Taylor-Made, #1)
  • Rich S.O.B.
  • Saving Me
  • Edge of Living
  • Resurrecting Phoenix
  • Ever After
  • Marking My Men
  • Back to Basics
Born and currently residing in Texas, Angela works as a nurse during the day and an author by night. She's addicted to cleaning, coffee, and fuzzy socks. When not spending time with her husband and their three children, working or writing, she's reading a good book or listening to music.

Connect with Angela: