Start by marking “Demons in Disguise (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, #3)” as Want to Read:
Demons in Disguise (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, #3)

Demons in Disguise

(Divinicus Nex Chronicles #3)

It's the Gotta Have Book 3 in the Bestselling Divinicus Nex Chronicles! Continuing the action-packed Divinicus Nex Chronicles, Aurora and fan-favorite hotties The Hex Boys are back with more mystery, non-stop action, romance and laugh-out-loud humor that makes this thrilling series irresistible. Come along for the ride where...
Nex, Thugs, and Dead Souls Roll!…

It's murder
Published December 16th 2015 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Demons in Disguise, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
whateverlittleluce
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

A.
Aug 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Here's the synopsis as promised! And now complete with title and cover!

We're planning for a release in time for the 2015 holiday season. A Hex Boy Holiday? Yummy!

Thanks for all the love and support from our amazing fans! And thanks for your patience! So looking forward to getting in your hands!
Aj the Ravenous Reader
Dec 25, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: easy-read

More smoochy woochy and sexual innuendos than I prefer, less Hex Boys scenes resulting to less fun, less swoons and less stars! :(

All because a hot Italiano barged in and dominatrixed most of the story's pages which I wouldn't have minded had Aurora (our main gal) put a stronger defense wall or even just a weak one against Cristiano's outstanding seduction and flirting skills. Sadly, Aurora stayed consistently the clumsy, hormonal heroine that she is who couldn't stop gawking at other guys' ch
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
"Apparently, you didn’t get the memo, mates," Matthias growled at the fallen assassins. "I'm first in line to shoot her."

Love it! Though I was a bit disappointed that my Hex boys wasn't that much in it :/ And to be honest, I wished this series was more New Adult, or mature Young Adult, because I want more 'sexy' scenes... Like Ayden naked..doesn't have to be in a bed. <--See I don't ask much!

"Should I add you to the protection list?"
"Obviously. But down—"
"Below everyone else."
"That’s re
Ashley
Aug 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
it's over? But why is it over? I love these books. I love the characters, and the adventures. I love pretty much everything about it.

Each book, so far, has been quite different from the last. Usually, that actually, really pisses me off. It works here though, not sure how, or why, but it does. I was sad that we had less Hex Boy time, and that a very fun creature we met in book two wasn't in this one, but I love Aurora, and it was really fun getting to know a certain...hot but crazy Italian. The
rin
“What’s The Gathering?” I asked. “At first I thought the sheriff said, ‘the gathering,’ but then I realized he said, ‘The Gathering.’”
“Sorry, babe, but you just said the same thing twice.”
“No. I said it with capitals and without.”

I ENJOYED THIS BOOK SO MUCH! It was totally worth waiting and obsessively checking for publication date everyday. It was worth not sleeping the whole night! I couldn't put it down. Literally. I was like glued to my smartphone.

Demons in Disguise is more serious than pr
Jessica
Nov 01, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 35-dumb-heroine
Bleh. Christiano here, Christiano there...Oh, look at his hot body, oh look how close his lips are, I really need to be careful here blah blah blah. I’m so sick of it!
Tell you what, Aurora, when you’ve made up your stupid mind about whether you want to keep lusting after that Italian psycho or if you’re actually going to appreciate the super adorable and hot boyfriend you already have, let me know and I might continue reading your story.

I’ve been through this stupid love triangle shit one too
Maddy33
Dec 18, 2015 rated it it was ok
Maggie ☘ (Reader-in-Wonderland)
“But I must say,” Jayden smiled wistfully, “when I was a child, I had a giant stuffed whale which I slept with every night. Very soft and squishy, and Aurora, instituting the connection of our bodies last night, which I believe constitutes the term snuggling, provided the same comforting sensation as slumbering with the whale. Most enjoyable. I forgot how much I missed it.”
“Giant whale.” Luna snorted a laugh. “He just called you fat.”

Demons in Disguise was sadly the weakest book from the serie
Annika
Sep 04, 2015 rated it liked it
This review will inevitably contain spoilers for book 1 and 2 in this series. If you haven't read them but are planning on it, stop right now!

I so wish I could rate this book higher because I loved, loved, loved its two predecessors. Sadly, the two elements that had made the Divinicus Nex series so unique and enjoyable so far - namely the Hex Boys and the hilarity of Aurora's inner monologue - were painfully missing in this one.
Initially, I'd settled on 3.5 stars which I could have rounded up t
Amelia
FANGIRL MODE ACTIVATED

Seriously can't wait to see what happens to Aurora and her (well, mainly my) Hex boys! So excited!!!

Until then...

Rachel
Nex, Thugs, and Dead Souls Roll

I see what you did there...

I loved the new characters. Horus was a hilarious addition and Cristiano was quite yummy. Ayden better watch out because I sense some competitive vibes coming from Armani. Shoot me, but I think Cristiano is way more badass, sexy, and mysterious (it must be the assassin thing).
"Romeo and Juliet?"Cristiano frowned. "Not one of my favorites."
"That's surprising." I gave him a mocking glance. "Considering it's an Italian story and se
Chrissy S
Dec 20, 2015 rated it did not like it
Biggest disappointment ever... This review will contain spoilers, so you might not want to read it if you haven't finished or read the book yet.

I waited for this book for over a year, only to end up more disappointed than I've ever been with a book. I missed the fun which made me love this series so much...

Let's start with... Aurora.
Aurora's clumsiness annoyed me so much in this book, it may have been funny and entertaining in the first two books, but now you just wanna shake her and tell her to
Jasmine
Sep 10, 2015 marked it as not-now-but-will
It's coming out on this Friday, guys!!!!!
Summer
Nov 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Sad Face... Disappointing
Entire book was Aurora and Mr. Siccarius Bad Boy (view spoiler)

And why do authors try to shove 25-year-olds into characters labeled 17? I don't get it. This guy is clearly older than her (though he never actually admitted to being 17). And I'm not sure what high school all of you went to, but mine didn't have guys sporting a "5-o'clock shadow". Peach fuzz, yes.

Please PLEASE PLEASE do NOT make this a love triangle.

---------
kiki
Aug 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Finally. I was waiting so long for this.And I'm loving that cover
Kari
Aug 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Noo!!! I did it again. I was so thouroghly engrossed in Aurora's story and BAM!!! THE END. I read it in one day. Ignored my house cleaning, bribed my children with sweets and chips to leave mommy alone, ignored my phone.
It was so worth it.

The book was amazing. Action packed, humorous, and just so well written you can't help but love all the characters. I enjoyed it immensely. I was also giddy for the introduction of Cristiano because I love a good love triangle. And I was not disappointed with
Katrin
I have so much to say about this but I need another day to gather my thoughts because..wow. Mind: blown. What is going on what just happened, I don't know, I need sleep and time to process all this amazingness.

Merged review:

the book trailer is out I REPEAT THE BOOK TRAILER IS OUT
Michelle
Aug 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Woho! Alyssa and Eileen did it again!

I need to process it all because, too many feelings and too many questions.
---
Demons in Disguise is the third book in the Divinicus Nex Cronicles series so I can't tell much than in this book we get to see a great character developement from every character we've known since the first book and we get to see new character and if you've read DDD and want to know what and how Novo is... You'll have to read this book.

Things I liked the most:

—Aurora: Aurora is suc
Nidhi Bhatt
I don't even know what to say ! This was my favourite series.... I agree with maximum reviews about the series going downhill from this book because of introduction of love triangle between two teenagers and a man! It is well known fact that most girls like to experience romance with man when a teen and hence Aurora is understandably smitten by Cristiano, without him being her Bellator! I just hope now this series won't fall victim to the showing bad traits of either Cristiano or Ayden to facili ...more
The Gypsy Emmy
****Updated Review: Re-read #2

Ummmm yeah, I still can't figure out why I only gave this book 4 stars the first time around.... I think I said something goofy about not enough hex boys, but whatever. I actually found that I enjoyed the book even more so reading it the second time around without as much hex Boy action. I'm sorry, I know I'm going to be hated against for the rest of my Pep Boy reading days, but I just can't stand Aurora with Ayden. It's time for Aiden to move over and hello Cristia
Amanda
Nov 03, 2015 rated it liked it
I love this series, but I've gotta say this book disappointed me. I really didn't like Cristiano, he was just plain annoying and unfortunately in most of the book. The Hex boys (especially Ayden) were pushed to the side so that Cristiano could play a major role so this book missed the great chemistry the other 2 had. And don't get me started on the 'love triangle'. Aurora and Ayden have already established a relationship, you don't just bring in another guy for her to swoon over, because then sh ...more
taveena kade
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
is it bad that I want Aurora to break up with Ayden and be with Christiano? Also, what’s up with the mutual mind reading thingy??

“His fist tightened around my belt, and he yanked me close.
 “Relax,” he said. “I need this.”
Off of my belt, his other hand unpinned the round metal brooch, the one Jumpsuit had called a medallion. Cristiano paused, his face so close I could see bronze flecks in his eyes.
He flashed me a wry grin. “You are very jumpy.”
“Because I think you are very handsy,” I huffed.
He l
E.A.
Oh Wow!

This book was worth the wait! I tried to read it slowly, I even forced myself not to start reading it right away; but damn it I just couldn't. This book, this series, is just too good.

Right out of the gate we're trusted into madness as our fearless clumsily hero, Aurora, scrambles about trying to fight off killer demon's, that she can only see, while trying to salvage the date her and Aden are on. There is fast solid action, gun fire, explosions and just play old crazy. The kicker, this
*Cookie the Demon Slayer*
<~*~>UPDATE <~*~>
WHAT THE FRIG IS UP WITH THAT DATE! WHY IS CHRISTMAS SO FAR AWAY! WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME! NOW I'M WAITING FOR CHRISTMAS EVEN MORE IF THAT IS EVEN FRIGGIN POSSIBLE!!!

I FEEL LIKE THIS DUDE!!!!!
[image error]

<~*~>ENDofUPDATE<~*~>

Dear, Divinicus Nex Chronicles,

So please please please please please please please please can this book just appear on my kindle AND END THIS TORTURE!?

anjuli
Sep 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: all the Hex Boys fans...
***spoiler free***

I finally finished reading the book. I have to admit I LOVED it. This book is nonstop action from the very beginning. The book starts off with Aurora waiting for Ayden at a restaurant cuz she's on a date and well, what's a date without some demons, eh? And so it begins... :)

Lots of ups and downs. There are some new characters added namely, Cristiano and Horus. I loved them both. Horus does not have much screen time in the book but whatever little there is he is just hilarious.
C. Erani Kole
I've been waiting so long for this, I had a hard time calming down when I actually got it. And I need more so much right now DX

DID was a fun read and I LOVED seeing the Hex Boys and Aurora again. But despite the wait, I didn't get as much as I'd hoped. Because instead of six Hexy guys that I've come to love so much, I got introduced to another character: Cristiano Cacciatori. I must admit I didn't like him at all because he was taking me and Aurora away from my guys, but immediately after some..
Hetal
Oct 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: demons, hilarious
These books just really hit a great girly giggly spot in me. The 3rd installment brings more of A.E. Kirk's dry humor and hilarity. Aurora literally cannot go anywhere without Demons finding her. How's a girl supposed to have any sort of dating life?

The Hex boys are back and as adorable and great as ever. Though, unfortunately, they make less of an appearance in Demons in Disguise than the prior two books. *sobs*. While I missed them, we do get something in return, and that is Cristiano. Let me
herdys
Oct 03, 2015 rated it liked it
3,5 stars.

While I loved the first book and liked the second, this one took some time to warm up to. Maybe it was the long wait and that I had forgotten what has happened in book 2 or that this one was so damn long. I don't mind long books if they dont drag. And while this one didn't, I do think the overall story didn't move along as much.

I also missed the Hex boys. Christiano was great, but Aurora and the boys is what makes the books so entertaining. Plus I don't like where the plot is going w
Kate (beautifulbookland)
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I finished this a yesterday and I gotta say, it was a bit of a let down. It wasn't as funny and Aurora irritated me more and more.
Irma
Demons In Disguise was an amazing and a highly awaited book. I have waited a long time for the release of this book so I can read more about the Hex Boys.

Aurora had developed a lot from the first book. I am glad to see she still has her humour and sass. She has become more independent and courageous as she has fully accepted who she is and has achieved control of her powers. Though I do admire confidence in women, I think Aurora is way too overconfident.

The plot of this series has also develop
  • Burn (The Rephaim, #4)
  • Warrior Prince (Ondine Quartet, #2.5)
  • Refuge (Relentless #2)
  • Witch's Cauldron (Legion Of Angels #2)
  • King Tomb (Forever Evermore, #3)
  • Truth of Embers (Dragonsworn, #3)
  • Forgotten Fires (Xoe Meyers, #5)
  • Flying Free (The Caged, #4)
  • A Darker Past (The Darker Agency, #2)
  • Discovering Zhara: Kissing Benton (Bad Boy Rebels #1)
  • Covertly Strong
  • The Prophecy (Divinity Stone #1)
We are A & E Kirk, the Best Selling Mother/Daughter writing duo of YA Paranormal Urban Fantasy Romance Thrillers loaded with action, adventure, twists and turns, and huge doses of humor. We write about dangerous supernatural creatures, hot guys, and sassy heroines full of snark.

Our Divinicus Nex Series has topped the Amazon charts, and Midnight Poison, the first book in our new Paranormal Pois

Divinicus Nex Chronicles (6 books)
  • Demons at Deadnight (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, #1)
  • Drop Dead Demons (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, #2)
  • Dark Demon Knights (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, #4)
  • Untitled (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, #5)
  • Untitled (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, #6)
“Ayden saw me and his body slumped. “Oh, thank God.” “Please,” Matthias said. “I told you she’s too hard to kill.” “Aww,” I said. “Thank you.” Matthias offered me a sweet smile. “Just like a cockroach.”  ” 20 likes
“I’d prefer a debriefing by the professional,” Matthias said. “Rather than one of the idiot’s exhausting, million-words-in-one-breath babbling explanations.” “Hey,” I said. “That is a rare talent.” “Maybe your only talent.” 15 likes