Start by marking “Letters to Helen” as Want to Read:
Letters to Helen

Letters to Helen

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  22 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Librarian Note: this is an alternate cover edition for ISBN10: 0991918002 - ISBN13: 9780991918003.

Engaged to a handsome doctor and content with her future, Mattie's life seems to have fallen neatly into place. The only thing that's missing is her best friend Helen, who is away at college. Despite her plans, fate has other ideas, and Mattie's happy ending is suddenly ripped
Published December 2015 by Wandering Minds Publishing (first published April 12th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Letters to Helen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Letters to Helen

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Letters to Helen
Sebanti
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've no idea what to say. It's just so bitter sweet. It took my breath away. An excellent story of love, heartbreak, first love, realities, disappointment, finding identity, courage, bravery, cowardice, hurdles in life, dreams shattered, love found anew, dreams realised and everything in between of these. It has everything that happens in a person's life.

Mattie is a normal person. Just like any other person living a modest life. Her wedding is coming soon and she is beyond happy. Though John
Joshua Grant
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kayt Roth hits us with such a fantastic emotional piece in Letters to Helen! When Mattie’s fiancé’s mistress (whew!) kills herself, it throws Mattie’s life into turmoil. She seeks solace in her friend Helen, but discovers she can feel love and trust again through a chance encounter with a man named Mark. It sounds a little convoluted, but it never feels that way, and Roth’s writing is packed with great emotional depth! This novel teaches that there’s more love in the heart than anyone knows and ...more
Toelle
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this! Mattie is so relatable, she worries about the stuff that we all do - love, weight, career, etc. We've all been with that guy who's a jerk, and then afterward wonder why. Highly recommend this read. :)
Angela Watts
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
CIRCLE OF FRIENDSHIP

Matt and HELEN ARE THE MAIN CHARACTERS. THEY ARE VERY CLOSE,SISTER CLOSE FRIENDS. A WONDERFUL STORY OF THEIR LIVES. MAINLY MATT'S. I LOVED IT. THERE WERE TIMES I HAD YEAR'S AND OTHERS I LAUGHED OUT LOUD. FOR SURE A READ OVER! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!
Lavina Goossen
Sep 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Such an amazing book that made you feel! this book grabs the heart strings and makes you feel like you are part of the journey. Perfect beach read!
Taylor Watkins
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Letters to Helen" is a historical fiction romantic drama written by author Kayt Roth, who was kind enough to send me a free .mobi file of the novel in exchange for an honest review. I love, love, love historical fiction, and I was SO excited when I accepted to review "Letters to Helen" because I knew from the synopsis that it would be good--and, thankfully, I was right!

To see my full review complete with a list of pros and cons, visit my book review blog, Bitty Book Nook:
Kayt Roth
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Pretty damned good, if I do say so myself.
Betsy Logan
Jan 23, 2019
Mary Ann Burgess
Aug 17, 2017
James J. Ehler
rated it did not like it
May 23, 2019
Jennifer Rosenthal
Apr 08, 2019
Coletta Corioso
Apr 14, 2019
Goodreads Reviewe...: Seeking Reviews for Letters to Helen 1 8 Nov 26, 2018 03:11PM
Goodreads Librari...: Cover Change 2 15 Dec 16, 2015 09:59PM

• The Price of Time
  • It All Comes Back to You
Kayt Roth is an author and freelance writer whose debut novel, Letters to Helen, was published in 2013. She is also a playwright (A Drift in L.A) and screenwriter (Bad Morning). Originally from Leduc, Alberta, she currently lives in North Vancouver, BC.