Start by marking “Rogue (SEAL Team: Disavowed #1)” as Want to Read:
Rogue (SEAL Team: Disavowed #1)

Rogue

(SEAL Team: Disavowed #1)

ONE WRONG MOVE.

Disavowed Navy SEAL, Nash Adamson, knows that's all it will take for his high school sweetheart, Maisey, and her unborn child to die at the hands of her psychopath ex.

Vicente Rodriquez is the untouchable drug king of south Florida. He wooed Maisey into believing their whirlwind romance was the fairy tale she'd searched her whole life to find. Pregnant, she c
Published January 8th 2016 by Fulton Court Press

To ask other readers questions about Rogue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rogue

Jun 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Why do I do this to myself? I get the first book free, love it (mostly) and then look and see the rest are over my self-impossed ebook pricing limit.

Maisey and Nash were childhood friends and then sweethearts. He asked her to marry him right after he joined up. She said no (Daddy issues). Fast forward many years later, and she's "married" to a real nasty bad guy and pregnant. He comes in to rescue her. They fall back in love and the rest is history. The rest of his crew...can't wait to read the
Ohneakah Jennings
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was ok
Coco.V
Oct 04, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
FREE on Amazon today (10/4/2017)!
Delta
Free today on Amazon, B&N, and Applie iBooks. 06-21-18
Doris
Jul 30, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
dnf @ 10%. flimsy exposition/backstory and irrational characters.
Kim
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
I obtained this free e-book from Amazon and I am voluntarily writing a review. Nash is ex Navy Seal who has left the TEAMs after his wife and unborn son was killed in a house fire while he was on a mission. Now working for a private security company with his SEAL brothers but on forced leave for thirty days to get his head on straight. Maisy is Nash's ex girlfriend from high school who did not want to be married to a military man. She is in trouble. She unknowingly has got herself mixed up with ...more
Brandy
Aug 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Rogue is book #1 in the (Seal Team: Disavowed) series and the first book I have read by Ms. Altom. About an elite group of Seals who were disbanded by the organization. They now live their lives deep under cover, no longer serving their country, but individuals who find themselves in need of a personal warrior.

The first in the series starts with Nash Adamson and Maisey Blake. I admit I was first attracted to the cover and the fact that their is an adorable baby in the story. I'm happy to say, I
Meiwilli
Oct 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Okay...Pretty exhausted after that trek through the swamp and all...

Things that worked

Nash Adamson as a former Navy SEAL is an interesting, complex character. He's at a crossroads and has a big decision to make. Go back, or move forward. His first love is in trouble with a man so despicable I shall refer to him as "he who shall not be named". His reputation preceds him. He is a truly horrible man with power. He is an unredeemable character that Nash needs to put down. The true pawn in this whole
CI
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was ok
Horrible

No depth to characters, no reality with the plot, barely managed a DNF which is what made this 2 stars not 1. No interest in reading more dribble from tbis author if this is an example of quality of work.
Mauaqui
Oct 05, 2017 rated it liked it
The Ex Seal and Tinker bell

Nash and Maisey, teenage sweethearts who each took different turns away from each other on the road of life, are reunited, but in horrific situation. Maisey has been kept isolated from everyone at her ex boyfriends estate. He is holding her prisoner. Maisey mom has hired Nash to rescue her. A difficult task due to her bf being the biggest drug dealer in Florida and has access to many police personnel.
Gwen
Jan 26, 2016 rated it liked it
I don't know but for whatever reason, the beginning of this book was slow for me and very predictable. The heroine got on my nerves, as she sat on the bed, pregnant, and tied up by her boyfriend, like that was no big deal. When Nash, and ex-Navy Seal, comes to rescue her from her drug lord boyfriend, it started to improve.
I am looking forward to the rest of the series, to see where it leads.
Jo-Anne
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, wtr
I can’t imagine how Maisey felt when she found out that her husband was already married! Then to learn that the only reason he wanted her was to have a baby because his wife couldn’t conceive. After the baby was born, Maisey wasn’t needed so she would be killed.

Lucky for Maisey, her mother suspected something was wrong so she called ex-Navy SEAL and life-long friend Nash Adamson to find Maisey. Of course, he agreed to bring her home. Nash knew this would be a hard rescue mission for him because
Jo-Ann Fitzgerald
Mar 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
This is the first book in the series.

Our heroine is the childhood sweetheart of our hero. Upon talking to one of his relatives, he found and was pleaded to get the heroine. Upon going in to get her he found her pregnant. She didn't believe her lover and father of her baby would do this until she seen another side of him. Then she was locked up and sill couldn't process what her lover did until she saw it with her own eyes that he wanted her killed. She also learned he was still married to his w
Whispers From
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First time reading this author but won’t be last

Maisey and Nash grew up together. Both their fathers were in the military. Maisey’s dad constantly cheated on her mom, while Nash’s was just gone a lot. When Nash proposes to Maisey and then says he’s joined the Navy, she breaks up with him.
Now years later after losing his wife and unborn son and being disavowed from the Seals, he and his buddies start a security business. Maisey’s mom gets Nash to go after her because her husband has cut her off
Diana Gagliardi
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A sticky situation

Nash is an ex deal who is broken by his wife and baby's deaths but agreed to rescue his first love from a drug kingpin. Pregnant and scared, Maisey is held hostage by a man she thought was her husband but finds out its a sham. Running for their lives Nash has to use his seal skills to get them to safety through the swamps. I enjoyed this book and will read more of the series, but Maisey was a little too much dumb blond for my taste and continually jeopardized Nash's rescue plan
Vicki
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good Book

This was a really good book. It was different from the exotic romance books I'm used to reading. But I did really enjoy reading it, just wish it had be longer, only took about four hours to read. I don't have kindle unlimited, and I can't afford to buy any books. So if you have anymore free ones like this or similar for free, please email me, at VICKIROGERS57@GMAIL.COM.
Kathy
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good, fast moving story

I got caught up in this story right ftom the beginning. It took a bit for Maisey to understand the danger she was in from her ex and to trust the ex-SEAL that was trying to save her. I liked the flashbacks that gave us the history of the past relationship of the two main characters. There were a couple points that suspended disbelief just a little too far, but liked the ending and look forward to more in the series.
Karen
Oct 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Action packed

A heavily pregnant woman, being reluctantly extracted from a drug lord's compound, flee through a swamp assisted by her ex, a former navy seal.
It's gritty, lots of unresolved emotion, terror of being hunted, greed & corruption impeding flight.
Exciting adventure but not for faint hearted.
Dorothy Zeason
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Danger, Danger

Exciting, dramatic, three speeds ahead into more danger! There is no time to breathe, only to escape the danger right in front of you, from dangerous animals and people. ...and just when you think you are safe, think again. A great read!! I. I've never read anything by Laura Marie Alton before, but I'll look for her in the future.
Lauren
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebooks
I somewhat I had high hopes for this book but let me just say the book was better than I hoped it would be. The love between Maisey and Nash started out as pure love of kids and reconnecting as adults with trauma, deceit, heart-break, and so much more in the time they were apart made their love story so much sweeter in the end.
Susanne M.
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Action packed

Hot cover, Hot intimacy, great story that kept me wanting to read on. Not the normal fluffy romance, but you do get a happy ending and no cliffhanger. The ending allows to continue with another SEAL member. Looking forward to see if this author can keep the momentum as well as the quality. Definitely a good read!
Darcy Weber
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lost loves resurfacing

Nash has lost more than his wife and son, he has lost his heart and mind, but can his old flame repair him? Traveling thru the Florida Everglades, hiding from her drug-lord 'husband', is not the way to gain a man's love...or is it? You'll have to read it to find out...and it's definitely worth the read. I couldn't put it down once I started.
Barbi
Oct 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was an enjoyable read.
Nash is an ex-SEAL who sets out to rescue his former high school girlfriend who is now pregnant by a mobster. Massey is the ex-girlfriend.
It seems that whatever can go wrong probably will in this rescue situation.
Evelyn
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am writing this review because this book rocks. I almost had multiple anxiety attacks. The suspense is incredible. The romance/heartbreak/healing in the story of Nash and Maisey is worth reading again.
Cheri Sample
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Laura wove an interesting story with lots of action. She successfully merged the history of the characters with the storyline to further explain the characters internal conflicts. It was fast moving.
Diane West
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rogue(Deal Team:Disavowed Book 1)

Oh what a book I loved reading about Maisey and Nash two high school sweetie who had drifted apart only to find out they had never forgotten the other, what a great book.
pam laporte
Oct 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good story good adventure

Missy is held by her, she thought husband but turns out he was already married and got her pregnant to have a son.
Nash be high school ex boyfriend lost his wife and son in a fire. Her mom hired him to find maisey. Good escape and chase.
Tuakana Toka
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was ok
Could be better.

Not bad but felt a lot of it was a trifle suspect. However, as writing is based on fantasy it's understandable. My imagination, though huge and expansive it's better if some of it was at least close to fact.
jean buck
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Life of a Seal

I found this book hard to put down. A real age Turner toward the end. I found t he story of the crime boss very believable.
Sandra Ribeiro
Oct 09, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: free-kindle, rambo
Dnf 25%
« previous 1 3 next »

• Jake (California Dreamy, #1)
  • Needing Him (The Heiress, #2)
  • Where You Least Expect (Thornehill Springs, #1)
  • Falling for Archie
  • RIVALS, Part One (Rivals, #1)
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • Her Small Town Mountain Men
  • The Unbeliever
  • Revealing Her SEAL (ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights, #4; Duchess Island, #2)
  • Damaged Love (TRUST Series standalone novella)
  • Catching Cara (Dark Horse Inc., #2)
  • The Cornered Cat: A Woman's Guide to Concealed Carry
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (Always a Marine, #10)
  • Apollo and Val (Luna Lodge, #5.5)
  • All or Nothing (Betting on Romance, #3)
  • Serenity House Trilogy
  • Betrayal (Blood Haze, #3)
  • Darkness Betrayed (Torn #2)
After college, Laura Marie Altom did a brief stint as an interior designer before becoming a stay-at- home mom to boy/girl twins. Always an avid romance reader, when she found herself replotting the afternoon soaps, she knew it was time to try her hand at writing.

SEAL Team: Disavowed (7 books)
  • Outcast (SEAL Team: Disavowed #2)
  • Shunned (SEAL Team: Disavowed #3)
  • Exiled (SEAL Team: Disavowed #4)
  • Renegade (SEAL Team: Disavowed #5; Rodeo Knights, #5)
  • Forsaken (SEAL Team: Disavowed #6)
  • Scorned (SEAL Team: Disavowed #7)