Start by marking “Solar Weapon” as Want to Read:
Solar Weapon

Solar Weapon

(Jake Hunter #1)

A secret group of elite people has broken away from our civilization and now demand the entire world bow to their power.
IF every nation on Earth doesn't surrender total control to that elitist group, a Coronal Mass Ejection will be triggered on the sun, creating an Extinction Level Event that will incinerate the surface of the planet.
FBI agent Jake Hunter and NSA agent
Published December 14th 2015 by Clearwater Valley Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Solar Weapon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Solar Weapon

Start your review of Solar Weapon
Kathy Thomason
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A stellar read

When a secret society is found to be using alien technology to take control of the world a small group of federal agents race to stop, while trying to figure who is involved and not tipping them off. Fast paced and well written with not only believable technology but described in a way that makes it understandable.
Richard M. Stawicki
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Would love to see this done as a movie!

Fast paced story uncovering a long standing worldwide conspiracy, advanced technology and secret weapons controlled by a small group so intent on controlling the world that they’re willing to kill most of the worlds population in order to start over.
Joe Vitucci
Jun 10, 2018 rated it liked it
This book contains a lot of hi-tech, which I like, but I think some of it needs more explanation. The plot is pretty interesting, so you keep reading and reading and reading. Do you believe in rich people joining together to rule the world and kill 99% of the others, and flying saucers, and US high-government officials and others turning on the world population? Sometimes, you wonder.
Patrick
Dec 21, 2017 rated it did not like it
Bored

The dialogue felt strained. The story up until I gave up seemed like a commercial for the FBI and/or NSA.

It's no more anemic than some science fiction that I've read but I think that I just wasn't in the mood for this. May try another of the novels.
Elizabeth Harless
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Thought-provoking!

Raises some very interesting questions about the interrelationships of global finance and scientific research. Makes you question many long-lasting assumptions.
Randy Grossman
Jul 21, 2017 rated it liked it
I felt like you had to have a degree in Computer Science to understand much of the activities of this book and how the good guys foiled the bad guys. The story was okay, but the characters sure did a lot of convenient jet-setting being they had a deadline. I do appreciate Capps minimal foul language in his books,
Diana Blick
Nov 06, 2016 rated it liked it
Ok

This book was just not as well done as his other two books currently in print. The weapons/technologies involved were much more advanced and so I found it harder to suspend disbelief, which is critical in science fiction and fantasy. In addition, there were long passages of computer searches and similar use of perhaps current technology used by the NSA. While I find that level of technology in the hands of the government rather chilling, the author seemed intent on showing all the great things
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Intense!

This booked is packed with action and suspense. It was riveting the whole way through. I couldn't stop reading it every spare minute I had. Well written and thought out. I recommend it to anyone looking for an exciting read!
Yiana
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! Action packed and very smartly done. I highly recommend this book if you like good action, suspense, and conspiracies. Very well thought out book. Capps in the ending acknowledgements stated that Joseph P. Farrell helped inspire his novel.
Deborah Dee
Apr 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Thrill ride!

I loved this book. It's a little technical in parts, but that didn't bother me a bit. I'm just glad someone knows this stuff! Well worth the read, and I look forward to reading more of this author's work.
Theresa
Aug 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a great read! It is action packed and a great mystery in one! If you like action mixed with a little mystery then this is the book for you!
William Birdsong
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fast Paced

Well written. could not put it down...Will be reading more and keep it up! Thanks for a very fast paced reading.
Dave Bartlett
Mar 14, 2017
James
rated it did not like it
Apr 26, 2018
Mar 19, 2018
Peter Dearle
Apr 23, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Fallen Star (Project Gauntlet, #1)
  • Melt (Melt, #1)
  • Search for the Saiph (Saiph, #2)
  • Hitler's Finger (A Sam Harris Adventure #2)
  • Fallen Palm (Jesse McDermitt Caribbean Adventure, #2)
  • Last Light (The Last Light #1)
  • The Bug Hunter
  • A Warning
  • The Bends (Kane Montgomery, #1)
  • Map of the Dead (Alex MacLure #1)
  • Daybreak
  • Bad To The Bones (Evan Buckley #1)
  • Wired Justice (Paradise Crime, #6)
  • The Child Taker & Slow Burn
  • A Handful of Might (Blake Drysdale, #1)
  • Devolution (Devolution Trilogy, #1)
  • The Final Stand: EMP Survival in a Powerless World