Start by marking “Burning Bond (Holly Woods Files, #6)” as Want to Read:
Burning Bond (Holly Woods Files, #6)

Burning Bond

(Holly Woods Files #6)

BURNING BOND is book six of the HOLLY WOODS FILES series. While it can technically be read as a standalone, it's advised to read the first five books prior to this for full enjoyment.

Two men, both determined to protect me.
I think I love one. I’m almost sure I’m in love with the other.
Ride or die just got a whole lot realer.
ebook
Published October 6th 2016 by Smashwords

Start your review of Burning Bond (Holly Woods Files, #6)
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 37461ccc569775c2c9ebfbe3c5a76c_zpssle1japd.gif

A sizzling sexy romance hence why the title of this book is fitting to be called Burning Bond. Emma Hart once again heats up the pages as she captivates readers to be riveted with Bek’s story. I went into reading this book knowing that it was a love triangle and somehow I survived. If you know anything about me, I really hate love triangles because I am one of those readers who feels bad for the other party. Did I feel bad for the one who
Alexandra G.
Aug 24, 2016 marked it as no-fucking-chance
Ugh, I absolutely adore this series but I hate love triangles with the passion of a thousand burning suns. So.....
Audrey Carlan
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Burning Bond is not a love triangle, it's THE love triangle. I didn't expect to fall in love with Bek the way I had with her counterpart Noelle. But alas, this quirky, mouthy girl stole my heart.

I usually refuse to read love triangles, but when it's written by Emma Hart and it's stuck right in the middle of one of my favorite series ever...you go in with hope and a bag of peanut butter M & M's to get you through. I survived and am absolutely thrilled with the decision our girl Bek makes for
Rohina

descriptionYou should know by now I'd do anything for you. So, if you want me to fight for you, Rebekah Hough, then I hope he's got a fucking army ready and waiting. I'll fight for you, and you better believe I'm gonna fight damn dirty.

I'm going to keep this review short because otherwise... SPOILERS!!!

Holly Wood Files is hands down, literally one of my top favourite series and my top favourite from Emma Hart's collection. This series is sexy, mysterious and entertaining and Burning Bond is a fantastic
1-Click Addict Support Group
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and was super excited to know that Bek was getting a book. I couldn’t wait to find out who she would choose to be with, but - because I don’t want to spoil anything - I’m going to keep this review short and sweet.

Emma Hart knows how to write a great book. There is so much mystery that is mixed with chemistry. I rarely read love triangles, but this one was written so well. I did have a preference for who I wanted her with, but I knew I would enjoy it either way because Bek
Fathima
Oct 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars .... This looked like a love triangle but let me tell you.. it wasn't ! I knew who Bek was gonna end up .. Hell I was straight up praying for it ! I just wished they would've stopped beating around the bushes with what was going on with them ..
Sunny
ARC Review:

Originally Posted at Scandalicious Book Reviews.

Just what the doctor ordered. If you are looking for the elements that make the Holly Woods Files great – tight family bonds, fun and funny secondary characters, witty banter, and a suspenseful murder mystery – you find it again in Burning Bond. When we last left Holly Wood, Texas, Bek Hough, Noelle’s best friend and employee at Bond Private Investigations, was torn between two men – Jason, FBI agent and the man she is currently dating
Amy
Sep 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"I want someone to look at me the way that Drake looks at Noelle. Like I'm the center of someone's world. Like I'm the point of their entire universe to orbit around. Like I'm home."

"You should know by now I'd do anything for you. So, if you want me to fight for you, Rebekah Hough, then I hope he's got a fucking army ready and waiting. I'll fight for you, and you better believe I'm gonna fight damn dirty."

"My heart skips a beat as something tangible and real pushes through the anxiety and the
Tatia
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!

Why did it have to end??!! I loved everything about this book! I loved getting to really know Bek better. We've always just known her has Noelle's best friend, but now she gets her chance to tell her story, and boy is it a good one!

Whose team am I on?
Team Jason?
Team Brody?
Team Bek? Which would be telling her to forget them both and go her own way. (Insert Music) "You can go your own waay! GO YOUR OWN WAAAAAY!" (Cut the music). I'm sorry, but Fleetwood Mac cannot be contained!
Yamina -Women Who Stare at Books
Arc kindly provided for an honest review

I can't believe that Burning Bond is the first book I read in the Holly Woods Files series.
I found myself sucked into this story right from the beginning and I could not put it down - it was an addictive read ,and now the only thing I want to do is read the whole series.

Burning Bond is Bek's story. It's not an ordinary story- it's a story full of angst, suspens, passion and love. Jason? Brodi?
The characters are flawless and this is what made the story
Joy Novel Thoughts
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Whoa! This book will take you on a wild ride and have you thinking twice about going outside alone in the dark. I've always been a little paranoid about going outside in the dark, but wow, after this novel I may not go out at all.

This novel kept me confused on how to feel. I was scared due to the mystery and I had anxiety about which guy she would pick. So, I teetered between being afraid of what is lurking in the dark versus what her decisions she would make with the two men in her life.

I felt
Jamie  Leigh
Jun 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great read

I'm so excited to get Bec's story. Wow. This was so amazing & Brody is something else. Absolutely adored it.
Chrissy
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series, read-in-2016

Finally we get Bek’s story and find out who she is going to choose! I feel as if I’ve been waiting for this book forever, and it definitely did NOT disappoint!

I have always loved Bek, Noelle’s best friend, since she was introduced in the first book in this series. She is just as crazy, wild, and fun as Noelle, but maybe not as risky with her life. In the last few books we’ve seen her dealing with dating Jason, and having Brody distancing himself and
Maddy's Reading
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*~*~*ARC generously provided by the author via InkSlinger PR in exchange for an honest review *~*~*
“Loving you has never been a choice. It’s always been inevitable.”

There are some books and some authors you just know are gonna be awesome. Its the author who makes you have that faith to give you something mindblowing every single time. Emma Hart is one such an author. This is the 6th book in the Holly Wood Files series and every single installment has been as good as the previous one.
This book
Rebecca
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Heading into Burning Bond, I feared the love triangle…I feared Noelle’s meddling and Bek’s reception to her best friend’s advice…I feared that Bek wasn’t going to live up to her other half, her partner-in-crime, her sister from another mister. But I can wholeheartedly say that I had NOTHING to worry about. I adored every aspect of Bek’s story, and when she finally does make her decision about which man to fully give her heart to, Emma Hart has made it abundantly clear as to who’s, besides ...more
Michelle Austin
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
description

Burning Bond was a great 5 star read.
What woman wouldn’t want two hot men fighting over them?

Bek is left in charge while Noelle is on vacation for two weeks. She has been seeing Jason however Brody doesn’t want to give up on her. She has known Brody for years, being the brother of her best friend. These two are definitely alpha males and know what they want, Bek.

The story takes a twist when Bek comes across a young woman that has been attacked in the
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
4.5 Stars!

This is the first book of this series that I have read. It was easy to read as a stand alone but fans of the series will enjoy it that much more. The suspense was well written and had me pulled in from the beginning.

The best part of the story is the familiarity between the characters. This is one big happy family, whether by blood or not. The humor, the inside digs, the brother/sister dynamics and of course Nonna. All of that made for a most enjoyable read. Bek has some tough choices
Beanimous
Nov 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 shining lovely fun stars!!!

What a lovely, exciting, sweet fun book to read. I enjoyed every moment of it.

The dialogues are genuinely funny and witty, I love love love the quirkiness of the characters, none of them are perfect, but so so so darn lovable.

The heroine, Robekah, is absolutely adorable in a kick-ass way, I want to stalk her and asked her to be my friend..... She is sarcastic, strong, funny, stubborn and just so much fun to read the things she said.

The hero is not as vividly
Reader
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So good! Wasn't sure I'd like a book from Bek's perspective but I really really enjoyed it. Riveted to this book all day, fast paced and really well written. One of my favorite in the series. Sad that the next one is the last in the series!
Donna Was A Scandal
Oct 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sunny is giving her full thoughts on the sixth book in this series, follow the link to see her 4 star review:
Kelly
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bek and her two dudes. I can't say I was surprised by the choice she made (although I wouldn't have minded a nicely melded trio, once all was said and done, but that's just a thing I like, so....yeah.), but I did enjoy the journey getting to her HEA.

Or her Happily Ever LET'S TAKE THIS OUTSIDE AND HAVE WORDS BECAUSE BEK IS A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO DIDN'T BECOME NOELLE'S BEST FRIEND BY BEING A DOORMAT!

No lie. These two ladies make me smile. Even when one is miles away enjoying her first
Home. Love. Books.
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Check out more of my reviews on at Home. Love. Books. - The best place to find your next book! http://www.homelovebooks.com photo synopsisgraphic.png

I absolutely am in love with this series. There is no way around that. That being said, I was more than a little apprehensive about this book, because it doesn't follow the heroine we have all come to know and love, Noelle, but instead follows Bek, Noelle's best friend and co-worker. Truth be told there has been quite a lot of build up coming to this book, is Bek with Jason,
* A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review *

~ 5 Amazing Story Stars ~

Well I never thought I would say this, but Emma Hart knows how to write a love triangle the correct way. I am not a fan of love triangles at all, but since I knew Emma wrote this book I knew I had to read it. And I am glad I did. This is exactly how love triangles should always be written.

I went into this book knowing who I wanted Bek to end up with, but because that is a major part of this
FMR Book Grind
TATIA'S REVIEW
5 STARS

Whose team am I on?
Team Jason?
Team Brody?
Bianca
Oct 06, 2016 rated it really liked it

The Holly Woods Files are a go to read when I'm feeling like something funny, sexy and with some mystery that has you on the edge of your seat.
Burning Bond is the story of Noelle's best friend and her struggle to choose which man is best (all the while keeping true to the Holly Wood Files formula)
Drake and Noelle are one of my favourite book couples. I love everything about them together (then you add the rest of the Bonds, EVEN Nonna, and its fun times all round!) So, yes I was excited for
Booked  Every Night
Oct 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
So, I have a confession. I was really scared to read this book. So scared that I waited till the last possible minute to read it. Why was I scared, you ask. I was scared that Bek wasn’t going to pick who I wanted her to be with. I was scared that because I am not a big fan of love triangles that I may lose some love for the characters involved. I will not spoil anything and tell you if I was Team Jason or Team Brody, you will need to read it to find out. I will tell you that I had no reason to ...more
Monica Graves (nightreads)
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, read-in-2016
This book was absolute gold! I'm always apprehensive when a series deviates from the main characters after so many books on them,
I'm not a fan of love triangles either, or even when the female is older than the guy (only by a few months here) but I love this series too much and I was so excited to read this book that I overlooked all that stuff. I'm not going to say a lot because there's a lot of chances for spoilers. But ever since there was hints of Bek's relationship problems in the previous
Nathi *Shut it and let me read*
Perfect!

Ever since starting this series I was curious to see if we would have a spin off with Bek and here it is and it was just utterly perfect!

For those who hate love train goes just as me this isn't necessarily and love triangle since is obvious from the previous books already who Bek ends up.

Once and agin we have a GREAT MYSTERY/PUZZLE to solve. I must say this was one of those that kept me holding on my chair from nervousness.

I just love the plot, the relationship between the characters,
Heather andrews
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing

*********************MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS******************\

Bek is just as fierce as Noelle, “I just shot a paper guy in the ***k,” I say loudly, turning my head back to face him. “Do you really wanna go there right now?” Brody has a way with words, “I’m a gentleman like that, hotstuff. If you’re gonna wake up with someone’s ***k poking at you, you should at least be aware of it before.” He grins." I don't blame Bek, the woman likes to ogle her man's goods, "...the sheets falling down his
Jenn
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Emma Hart has once again outdone herself!
Burning Bond was a stunningly written novel! Not only was my attention captured from the first page, but it was held all the way until the end!
I absolutely loved getting to read about Beck, Brody and Jason! Throughout the entire novel, I was constantly falling in love with these characters. They were so dynamic, that they were emotional, while still maintaining their humour. I will not give any spoilers away, other than the fact that I definitely received
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Fallen Star
  • Dangerous Magic (Haven Lake Cozy Mysteries, Book One)
  • Above the Fold & Below the Belt (An Avery Shaw Mystery, #14)
  • Crime and Periodicals (Green Valley Library #2)
  • Weight Expectations (Cipher Office, #1)
  • The Billionaire Boss Next Door
  • Bad Magic and the Big Top (Blackwood Bay Witches #2)
  • Witchy Business (Witches of Shadow Lane #1)
  • Code of Conduct (Cipher Security, #1)
  • Wild Open Hearts (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Breaking the Doctor
  • Tangle (Dogwood Lane, #2)
  • Rising Star (Starstruck, #2)
  • The Price Of Scandal (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Stud Muffin (Donner Bakery, #2)
  • Awk-Weird (Ice Knights, #2)
  • Property Of
  • Crazy for Loving You (Bluewater Billionaires)
Emma Hart is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over twenty novels and has been translated into several different languages. She first put fingers to keys at the age of eighteen after her husband told her she read too much and should write her own.
Four years later, she's still figuring out what he meant when he said she 'read too much.'

She prides herself on writing smart smut

Holly Woods Files (7 books)
  • Twisted Bond (Holly Woods Files, #1)
  • Tangled Bond (Holly Woods Files, #2)
  • Tethered Bond (Holly Woods Files, #3)
  • Tied Bond (Holly Woods Files, #4)
  • Twirled Bond (Holly Woods Files, #5)
  • Twined Bond (Holly Woods Files, #7)