Start by marking “Twirled Bond (Holly Woods Files, #5)” as Want to Read:
Twirled Bond (Holly Woods Files, #5)

Twirled Bond

(Holly Woods Files #5)

If I thought Holly Woods was crazy before, I was wrong.

Devin is finally married. Nonna's on the wedding warpath. Drake might be getting ideas. His mom just dropped a bombshell, and Bek is caught between a hot as hell FBI agent and my super-sweet little brother.

And I still don't have the shoe closet Drake promised me when he moved in six months ago.

At least there's one posi
ebook
Published July 21st 2016 by Emma Hart

Start your review of Twirled Bond (Holly Woods Files, #5)
Rohina
Wow. Wow. Wow. Simply wow!

description I’m a lot unstable, but in all the right ways. It’s part of the reason why you love me.

To say Drake and Noelle are my all time favourite couple... Well, that is just the understatement of the year!

I don't know how Emma does it, but once again she delivered another jaw dropping book in the Holly Woods Files Series and I can't even begin to tell you how engrossed I was in this book. The queen of opening lines striked again! The book opens to a bone-chilling chapter an
Audrey Carlan
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
“Another sexy, sassy tale of suspense with the romance world’s most snarky PI. Twirled Bond had me at yoga pants with a gun holster. The perfect addition to the series.” ~Audrey Carlan, #1 NYT Bestselling Author
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jul 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Noelle and Drake are back and with more craziness, hotness, and a dead body. Things have been going well for Noelle and Drake but it wouldn’t be Holly Woods without another murder to solve. These two have been together for a year now, and have been living together for six months, so they are pretty serious. But that isn’t enough for Nonna. She wants them to be married. Will they be able to solve this murder all while dealing with the craziness that is Nonna?

I loved this book. The Holly Woods Fil

Read more from author: Always
Jamie  Leigh
Jun 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great read

Wow. Love this series. I love the passion & the love between Drake & Noelle. & Nonna is such a trip.
Chrissy
Jul 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2016, series

“Droelle” is back in the next installment of the Holly Woods Files Series and this book does not disappoint!

Twirled Bond picks up six months after Tied Bond, and Holly Woods has been quiet, maybe a little too quiet. Noelle and Drake are living together, and seem to be getting along better than ever. I was so happy to see the two of them no longer at each other’s throats all the time, but acting as a normal couple, well as normal as these two can be. When a
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

~ 5 Suspense Filled Stars ~

FULL Review to come for Blog Tour..... I'll just say this for now....AMAZING!!! Emma has totally outdone herself with this book. It is my favorite of the series (so far). This book will hook you right from the beginning!!! This is definitely a MUST READ SERIES!!!

FULL REVIEW Now Posted::

Well Emma Hart out did herself with Twirled Bond!!! This has to be my all time favorite of this already amazing serie
Becca (The Troubles and Woes of a Bookworm)
I'm so ready for this book... I want it now.. Why do we have to wait so long!!! (I know why, don't get angry at me, I'm just desperate to see more of.. Well... Everyone!)

OH MY GODS

I'm in bliss. I need more.

Time for another series re-read.
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
Twirled Bond is book 5 in the Holly Woods Files series and just when I think I can't love these characters more, Emma throws more humor, more sexiness and more suspense in the mix. You don't just become attached to the main characters, you love them all. Noelle and Drake of course, and her brothers, parents, staff, Bek, Jason and the list goes on and on. Noelle and Drake have been living together for six months and so far so good. Bek is dating Jason but can't seem to commit because she can't st ...more
Kelly
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm laughing a little because Noelle's crippling fear of commitment, EVEN THOUGH SHE'S IN A STABLE, COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP WITH DRAKE ALREADY, is funny. You know, since she's a hardcore badass in every other aspect of her life. But committing? RUN AWAY!

That said, their relationship continues to move forward. Even though they're getting ambushed by Nonna and Drake's mom is putting even more burdens on them and dead bodies are being found.

That last part is kinda normal for these two, though.

This c
Lizbeth
May 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Much, much, much better than book 4!
Rebecca
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Noelle Bond is back, but this time, Emma Hart gives readers Noelle’s “kickass softer side,” the part of her that she tries to keep hidden because she thinks it makes her weak, but I have to agree with Drake because he believes Noelle’s heart is what makes her a fantastic private investigator because her investment means that she’ll do what ever it takes to get things done and find the answers that both her client and she need in order to move forward and find some peace.

The case in Twirled Bond
Sunny
Dec 31, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 stars ARC Review

They say that change is good, right? It's boring to eat the same foods over and over. It's staid to vacation at the same place every year. It's confining to wear the same clothes every day. Change can be good for a series as well, just as long as the author retains that which makes the books so special. I like the Holly Wood Files series for it's brash and sass. I like Noelle's fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants craziness. In other books, I might find her behavior annoying, but th
books are love
Aug 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is just as hysterical, snarky and entertaining as the other two in the seires. Emma hart has created a character in Noelle that is fun, sassy, sexy and smart. I love the banter between her and her family but especially her relationship with Drake. And nona is awesome. This series is gold.

Here Noelle is trying not to get involved in many pies. Pies one of her favorites up there with cupcakes for her. She is trying to stay out of her brother Brody’s love life, get Drake to finish her shoe clo
Keya
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this one!! Drake and Noelle's relationship has come a long way since the first book.

They both still have their fiery personalities. Noelle is still sassy as ever and Drake is still as cocky and confident but together they're unbreakable. It was refreshing reading them actually getting along while they work on a case together. And Noelle's previous habits of keeping things from Drake has improved so much and I think that's why they worked so well together in Twirled Bond.

The family dynam
Tracy
Jul 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ok this is a continuation of the Hollywood Files series. I am a huge fan of this series because of the mystery/suspense style of the series but also love every single one of these characters. They are larger than life and completely take you over and then when the book ends they leave you with a huge hole in your heart where they were while you were reading the book.

This book focuses less on the suspense aspect of the series, it is still there but it is less of a key feature than it has been in
A little birdie told me...
After kind of a slow start, it gets back to the enjoyable series antics. Thankfully, Nonna, cupcake devotion and gun craziness are all toned down in the latest installment.

Drake is still dreamy. Noelle is softening a bit, but she is still a badass. The supporting characters are given a bit more spotlight, but I believe that is to set up the next book.

The mystery, however, is a bit of a disappointment this time. There really wasn't much action.

I can say I did like the development of the relati
Sophie
Jul 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 magical mystery stars!

Murder, mystery, intrigue, suspense, love, sex, sass and SO MUCH MORE makes up Twirled Bond, the 5th installment of the Holly Woods series.

Filled with the humour and hotness that we've previously come to expect with the Holly Woods series, Emma once again takes Drake & Noelle on a new thrill ride that fully captivated my attention, made me laugh and ultimately stole my heart.

Each book in the Holly Woods series, is fresh but continues perfectly from the one before! If
Krystel Theodore-Branker
I was in a bit of a book funk when I began this book so it took me a while to get into the storyline. But as usual it takes Nonna to shuffle her way in and boom here we go and I love it. It's the usual antics in Holly Woods Texas and the Bond gang is as crazy as we know them to be with an extra dose form Gio the dirty mouth parrot. Your head will reel with the mystery of trying to solve another murder while swooning over Drake and Noelle's relationship and how much they have matured. This series ...more
Monica Graves
*Update: I got the arc of Burning Bond yesterday and now that I just finished rereading this one I'm so ready for Beks story!!!

So so good!!! I can't wait for Bek's story and then Noelle's again. But waiting until the end of the year for them is not going to be fun. Review will be posted soon!
andrea have sassy books to read
soooo this series were so good!!!!!!!!
so happy to know beck is gonna have a book after this one
i be waiting!
Polly
Jul 16, 2016 marked it as to-read
Another author to the authors behaving badly shelf!!

Not in this world or the next will I ever support her.
Moon Love
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Haven't had enough sleep to explain how amazing this book is yet! I'll try later today after some coffee!
Reader
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My absolute favorite of the series. Great mystery. Great relationships. Loved it.
Atlanta Whitlock
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m literally hooked on this series, I can not stop reading and after I finish a book, I can’t help but want to pick up the next one. Emma Hart has done a good job at making sure you’re addicted to reading these books once you get a taste of them. Each book grows and you can see that, the story just keeps getting better and you can’t help but have your favourites when it comes to choosing who you like most out of the characters. There’s always a lot going on, but honestly with how Emma has wrote ...more
Cindy
Jun 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Like strong willed, mouthy heroines? Well Noelle Bond is your girl. She is a Texan with Italian blood raised in a family of cops.

This series follows Private Investigator Noelle Bond and Police Detective Drake Nash throughout the series. Their relationship advancement is ongoing throughout each book but the murder/murders that are investigated are solved by end of that book.

Book 5 and I am still loving these characters even more.. Drake and Noelle have been living together for 6 months.. Other
Celaena
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Noella and Drake did it again. 5 Stars from me.

I really liked that we got to see the victims point of view in this book too. Even though it was just a few pages.

Noelle and Drake are such a sweet cupple I get cavaties reading about them. This series shows brilliantly how a cupple can live happily ever after.

The crime itself was better then the last one. I had the right idea. But there are so many plottwists and lies and secrets in this case, that I doubtet my theories so often, my head hurt. In a
Mina_rrat
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
"I know, it's in my job description., Noelle Bond, private investigator extraordinair, cupcake lover, shoe whore, and Drake Nash's personal pain in the ass."

Twirled Bond revolves around a cold case one wouldn't like to stumble upon willingly - basically it is a taboo topic, though this shit is just awful how the death occured and got obscured. I can't write a long review about this as I might give away too much of the storyline.

Though we do see the beginnings of Bek's love chaos, the drama of
Carol
Sep 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I didn't see this one coming but I'm not totally surprised. Even though I enjoyed this book there were a lot of holes that I would have liked the author to fill.
Is there more to what is going on with Drake and his father?
What was going on with Dori and whoever?
What was the point of keeping the secret? Why was the abuser doing it? Power? Revenge? Being able to control a situation? or just a sick bastard?
There is nothing dull in this town that is for sure. I'm still confused as to how Noelle is th
Vanessa Kroeger
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Twirled bond is the 5th book in the Holly Woods Files Series by Emma Hart. I have read all five and will read the last two. I am in love with Emma Hart and her style of writting. I'm even more in love with Noelle, the main character in these books! Not only do I get a healthy dose of bad-ass female I get true emotions and thoughts. A murder mystery twirled with love, drama, friendships and romance. Best series I have read in a long time!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Dr. NEURO (St. Luke's Docuseries, #3)
  • The Epilogue (Trinity Academy #5)
  • Australia
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
  • The Complete Kiss Me Series
  • Friends with Bang-ifits (The Bangover #0.5)
  • Healed by Chelsea (Love in Santa Lena, #4)
  • The Schemer (Harbor City, #3)
  • Unsupervised (Slumming It, #1)
  • Convincing Harper (Love In Santa Lena, #2)
  • Mr. Marshall's Method (Learning to Love, #1)
  • Professor Richter's Rules (Learning To Love, #2)
  • Vampire in Los Angeles (Supernatural City Book 3)
  • Royal Bastard (Instantly Royal #1)
  • The Heir (Sokolov Mafia Clan, #1)
  • The Dare
  • By a Thread
  • No One to Trust (Lexi Carmichael Mystery, #2)
Emma Hart is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over twenty novels and has been translated into several different languages. She first put fingers to keys at the age of eighteen after her husband told her she read too much and should write her own.
Four years later, she's still figuring out what he meant when he said she 'read too much.'

She prides herself on writing smart smut

Holly Woods Files (7 books)
  • Twisted Bond (Holly Woods Files, #1)
  • Tangled Bond (Holly Woods Files, #2)
  • Tethered Bond (Holly Woods Files, #3)
  • Tied Bond (Holly Woods Files, #4)
  • Burning Bond (Holly Woods Files, #6)
  • Twined Bond (Holly Woods Files, #7)