Start by marking “Trusting Bull (Savage Brothers MC, #5)” as Want to Read:
Trusting Bull (Savage Brothers MC, #5)

Trusting Bull

(Savage Brothers MC #5)

*** Inside contains New Book 5 of the Savage Brothers MC and Book 2 and 3 of the series.

Skye

The minute I saw him, I knew I was in trouble. Bull.
What kind of man flirts with the doctor who lectures him on STD’s?
And why am I attracted to a man like that?
He wasn’t what I wanted, but he could be exactly what I need.
Slowly I’m learning to trust him.
It’s perfect, except
Published December 15th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Trusting Bull, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trusting Bull

Start your review of Trusting Bull (Savage Brothers MC, #5)
CC
On second re read I liked it more again. I love Bull!!!

Re read
It was not perfect, but I did really enjoy it. I would probably rate it 4 stars now, but I remember loving it when I read it the first time so I am not changing the score.

Prior Comments:

I wish it was December 31st so I could end the year on a high note! I LOVED this book!

It sucked me in from page 1 and did not let go. I knew I wanted Bull's story after Saving Dancer and feel like my patience paid off!

The story starts off with a bang.
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Dec 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Well I must say, color me surprised, but I really liked this one!!

The way the H/h meet is N-A-S-T-Y as all hell, and honestly in non romanceland I don't believe for one second a normal woman with a functioning brain, would give this guy a first look, let a lone a second, or third, or, well you get the picture. Getting past all that though, the H is super sweet, and devoted. There's a small incident with a club whore on his lap, but it was over quickly, and didn't bother me.

The stalker part of
Victoria
DNF- I just couldn't finish this. I really tried. No rating.
Michelle
Dec 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Trusting Bull is an outstanding 5th Book in The Savage Brothers MC Series.

Jordan Marie drew me in from the very beginning and kept me hooked until the final word.

Bull seems to have lost his way and falls deeper into a black hole throughout this series. He needs to be lifted and have his eyes opened to the damage he is doing and something to fight for to bring him back.

Skye is a hardworking, sexy Doctor who meets Bull by delivering some medical diagnosis, that should have had her running from the
Varied Books
This would of been a 4 star book. DNF @ 80 % (3 books in 1 so I'm estimating). Reasons are in my 28 % progress updates. H lack of empathy or not saying I'm sorry you were hurt makes this book over for me. h gives in and gets down on her knees to blow him. She's feeling all hot and bothered so she's cool w/ it.

I have no doubt that H wouldn't of cheated but I didn't like his BS. H really does love the h. He was awesome until the DNF point for me.
Joelle
Another great read from this amazing author.This is another installment in this series but, like all her other books they act as a standalone.Even though this story is about Bull's and Skye's venture into developing their attraction to one another those characters from her previous stories play a part in the current one making it more enjoyable.

I love a story about a wounded hero with a troubled past trying to claw their way out of the darkness.I also like reading a story in which the love of a
RCK
Dec 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindleunlimited
SPOILERS

I liked how the Hero, Bull never gave up on the heroine Skye. Initially, she is attracted to him but pushes him away, which I thought was understandable as she had her son to think about and they didn’t meet under the best of circumstances.

I personally don’t enjoy when the H/h’s love or want for another is mentioned (random hook ups don’t bother me) Bull’s attraction for Carrie (heroine in previous book) is mentioned a few times, it wasn’t overbearing and its clear what he feels for
Leona
Mar 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was so scared to jump into Trusting Bull . I've made it no secret about the struggles I've found in getting through the stories by Jordan Marie lately, but I was in the mood for an interracialstory and Trusting Bull spoke to me the loudest. Now while my fears were legitimate it gladdens my heart to say that Trusting Bull was an awesome story to read and experience.

Even with Bull's mistakes and certain actions I always loved his character all the way from the very beginning, in Breaking
Erin
Jan 01, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: mc-awesomeness, 2016
3 stars..

It was an okay read for me. One of those "it's not horrible, but it wasn't great" reads. This is the fifth book in the Savage Brothers series. I have only read the first book, "Breaking Dragon" which apparently I rated 4 stars. I'm not sure if there is much of a difference in terms of "quality" between those books; I just think I'm getting tougher on ratings.

I really loved Bull. I didn't know what my expectations were for him, but the author did a great job making him completely
Heather andrews
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Bull has no filter on him, “I can’t believe I let that a***ole walk out of here. You got me going soft, Doc.” I let my hand go down and adjust my ***k. I grin as she watches the movement, and when her eyes come back to mine, I wink. “Well not all of me.” Bull is quite the ambitious man, "...he reaches into his discarded pants pocket and pulls out at least seven condoms connected and hanging down like a ribbon, promising a night of pleasure. My eyes grow large. “I’ve got more in the other pocket, ...more
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Dec 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Bull is a typical man who gets what he wants, when his ER doc tells him what's up he ends up flirting with her and when she puts him in his place he realizes he is not the man he wants to be and who he needs to be to be in Skye and her sons life, when Skye's stalker starts getting physical and her son goes missing Bull will do what he needs to get his family back. This book I can honestly say is now my favorite of this series, the honest every day struggles Bull and Skye deal with makes anyone ...more
Helen
Dec 18, 2015 rated it liked it
2.5 - 3 Stars
loves 2 read romance
Dec 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing

5 stars is not enough for Jordan Marie's latest book. I love the men and women of her Savage MC series. They are sexy, bad ass, tattoo covered bikers who will melt your panties but also loyal and loving. The thing about this series is that you feel connected to these characters in a way that makes you both love and hate when you are finished with their stories.
Bull honesty may be one of my favorites. Something about his character pulls me in. Yeah he is sexy as hell but his heart is huge. This
Luzia Bielefeld *BookWhore BR*
==>Re-read January 27 to 28, 2017
==>Read from January 06 to 11, 2016
------------
The hero goes through a series of losses and takes refuge in alcohol and drugs to feel better. When he meets the heroine he is in a very bad phase and at the bottom of the well. Gradually he will find reasons to move on and live a dignified and happy life. I love that he never misses the good mood and doesn't get bitter. I enjoyed and recommend.

“You have gonorrhea, Mr. Kane.”

"What I do know is that you have, in
Crystal Radaker
Dec 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Trusting Bull is the 5th and final book in the Savage Brothers MC series and my absolute favorite! What an incredible way to end such an awesome series!! Bull and Skye's story is definitely different than the rest of the series but in such a great way. Bull is the perfect mix of Alpha, sexy, sweet and hot! Skye is a single, hardworking mom who doesn't want to risk getting involved with someone like Bull. But Bull is out to get his woman and prove her wrong about him which leads to one hell of a ...more
Sherry
Dec 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
***ARC given by author*****

Bull meets the woman of his dreams and she has to tell him he has a STD. Skye is a doctor and a single mother and doesn't want to make bad decisions and she thinks Bull is one big walking bad decision but Bull is going to prove her wrong because he wants Skye as his old lady. This book had it all, romance, hot sex and a mystery, every time I thought I had the mystery figured out something would happen to make me think it was some one else. Another great read.
KEESA
Dec 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Steamy, so freaking hot! I loved all these books but Trusting Bull slightly different feel to the series this book exceeded all my expectations.This book is so well written I love how suspenseful it was and the characters are so well developed that you start to feel what they feel. More than 5 stars highly recommended!
Sharon Richmond
Recommended to Sharon by: Advanced Reader Copy
Shelves: favorites
Mayra Statham
Dec 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have been a fan of Jordan Marie's book since her firt one released earlier this year. This is by far the best of her stories to date and I didn't think that could be possible.

Skye is a doctor at the local hospital and single mom to a sweet boy. Bull's life has been falling apart and he's been hiding it with numbing himself by self medicating with pain pills.

Skye and Bull meet when she has to tell him he has an STD and that doesn't stop him from hitting on her. He keeps trying to get her
Sheila Karr
Dec 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another 5 star read for me by the astounding author Jordan Marie. This book totally rocked my world. The dialogue between the two main characters Sky and Bull is exceptional. The story as a whole flowed easily. Just the right amount of suspense to keep you entrigued throughout the novel. The sex scenes as usual were totally hot. Keep them coming lady. You are tremendous, awesome, and astounding in your ability to pull readers in and keep their attention throughout the book. Can't wait for the ...more
Clare
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG i don't even know where to start, This one has to be me fave, From the start i loved Bull and Skye, This is a great story and couldn't put it down. Really is a must read, I would say this can be read as a standalone, But it's better to have read the other books in the series and as always it's a full story and no cliffhanger.
 ~*~Princess Nhya~*~
Solid 3.5 Stars

Okay.. So I'm kinda crying happy tears here. The sweet moments and a few of the steamy ones, is what kept me going. It was a decent read, but I was hoping for more of a deeper connection with the MC's.

The "Villain" here was kinda lame though. *shrugs* But his outcome was awesome :)

Still a decent read. I would recommend it.

Happy Reading :)
Eleanor
Feb 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance-mc, 2010-2019

4Doc and Bull Stars

I had been waiting for Bull's Story for so long and It didn't disappoint! I was sucked in from the first Chapter. I loved the way Bull never gave up on Syke and for what he wanted. Yeah defiantly an entertaining read.
Glenna Maynard
Jan 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc, biker, romance
Jordan does it again. Great read!
Nicky نیکی
Not my favorite of the series but a good read. I really liked Bull from the previous books and was looking forward to reading his book. I have to say that the way he and Skye meet is just too gross for me. It was very different, I’ll give the author that, but it was a turn off.

Bull was a caring and protective alpha who was completely dedicated to Skye. She was a strong and intelligent woman who really had to be won over. I totally understood her reservations when it came to being with Bull but
Ähmsry
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing

“You need to take a long walk off a short pier!”
great greatest awesome story - The development of the two in their relationship to each other is wonderfully described, comprehensible and emotional. A successful arc of suspense and a furious end. I'm amazed.
Renee
This is Bull and Skye's story. Bull is "knocked on his butt" when he first meets Skye. He instantly knows she is someone to work for. I loved how he knows he has to make some drastic changes in order have a chance with her. Skye is a single mother and is very apprehensive of Bull but is broken down by Bull's determination. She knows nothing of the MC world but is slowly brought into their "world." I really enjoyed this book and catching up with the other characters.
Kim
Shelves: mc
Ok so I was a bit sad to see this was the last book in the series, I mean come on I love these guys so I never wanted it to end. But Jordan saved the best for last.

OMG, I loved Bull. I just thought I loved him since Dancer’s book but this is like full on crazy in love with a fictional character. He was just utter perfection. Yeah I really was a little annoyed with his past “mistakes” that kept coming back like a bad rash, um no pun intended, but what he did to get himself on track…just damn. I
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Well done Jordan Marie! I must say that Jordan's books get better and better with each one. I didn't think I could love another Savage Brother anymore than I love Dragon but Bull has managed just that. You will fall in love with Bull and Skye in this book. I loved their story and they cracked me up with the banter they have between each other. Could you imagine meeting the love of your life in the ER treating him for the clap? I know I couldn't but Bull is... well Bull and once he sets his ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Unlawful Seizure (Filthy Florida Alphas #1)
  • Unjustified Demands (Filthy Florida Alphas #2)
  • Savage Life: Savage Angels MC #8
  • Savage Christmas (Savage Angels MC #9)
  • Savage Lover (Savage Angels MC, #4)
  • Savage Fire (Savage Angels MC #2)
  • Savage Town (Savage Angels MC, #3)
  • Savage Lies: Savage Angels MC #7
  • The Devil's Angels MC
  • Savage Sacrifice (Savage Angels MC, #5)
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 2 - Axel
  • Savage Rebel (Savage Angels MC, #6)
  • Little Jack (Hell's Handlers MC)
  • Judge (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 2)
  • Ride My Beard
  • Wick (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter, #2)
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 3 - Pooh
  • Carbon (Blackwings MC Book 4)
I'm just a girl standing in front of you and asking you to love her

heh (I might watch too many Rom Com's)

Savage Brothers MC (5 books)
  • Breaking Dragon (Savage Brothers MC, #1)
  • Saving Dancer (Savage Brothers MC, #2)
  • Loving Nicole (Savage Brothers MC #3)
  • Claiming Crusher (Savage Brothers MC, #4)
“climb him like a damn tree, wrap my legs around his neck, and introduce him to the original southern comfort.” 0 likes