Start by marking “One Night in Los Angeles” as Want to Read:
One Night in Los Angeles

One Night in Los Angeles

(City Nights #19)

Abbi Devine never expected Hollywood to be like this...

Leaving her small town in northern Maine for Hollywood was always going to be a gamble, but she's finally got her chance- a speaking part as a burlesque dancer in a movie starring A list actor Aaron Halliday.

However, when she's thrown off her stride and ends up in a heap on the floor, Aaron's the one to come to her
ebook
Published January 27th 2016 by Tirgearr Publishing

To ask other readers questions about One Night in Los Angeles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Night in Los Angeles

Start your review of One Night in Los Angeles
Simona
Feb 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
A famous, sexy actor, who has a bad reputation when it comes to women and a young start-up actress, who was once very popular in high school, now not so much.

Abbi finally got a small speaking role and is really excited about it, but also nervous. Especially because big start Aaron Halliday is the lead actor and he is watching.

The two of them are attracted to each other and one thing leads to another pretty soon, first somewhere backstage and then they go out the same night.

This short story is
Dec 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I've been enjoying Katey's Meet Cute series so much that she's an automatic 1-click author for me now whenever there's a new title. I'm a huge reader of New Adult romance so it goes without saying I was looking forward to reading something more adult from Katey. One Night in Los Angeles didn't disappoint. This is a great novella. It felt complete without being rushed. I learnt a lot about Aaron and Abbi and their pasts within the pages of this novella and honestly grew to love them by the end. ...more
Anne
Jan 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
One Night In Los Angeles is published today (27th January) for kindle by Tirgearr Publishing. Hot, steamy and pretty graphic it might be - and that side of it is very well done - but this is essentially a love story, not just a story of lust. Abbi is immediately likeable - funny, down-to-earth and normal - and I really liked the scene where she falls for the gorgeous Aaron (in more ways than one) while trying to film a scene as a burlesque dancer. Aaron has a bad reputation, but we get to see ...more
Alison
Jan 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have read Katey's #MeetCute series so I was intrigued to see where One Night in Los Angeles would rank in my love of her books, when she offered me the chance to read it I obviously grabbed the opportunity.

All I can say is wow .. I immediately took a liking to the characters, Abbi a small town girl gets a break in Hollywood with a bit part as a burlesque dancer. Let's just say she makes an entrance which made me giggle but feel her 'pain' in equal measures. All this was witnessed by Aaron (the
Rachel Gilbey
Jan 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
It may be slightly odd to be completely jealous of a fictional character, but I can't believe Abbi Devine managed to attract the gorgeous sex god of Aaron Halliday. Even though I wasn't in the book I wish I was, as Aaron just oozes sex appeal.

The amount of chemistry between Abbi and Aaron is evident from their first meeting, after the funniest moment of the book. From the second they meet you can feel the sexual tension, and the intimate scenes really do get your heart racing.

This is the
Suze Lavender
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Abbi has finally got a part in a movie. She's from a small town and Hollywood isn't familiar to her yet. She used to get a lot of attention in her hometown, but here she has to start at the bottom. Aaron Halliday is the big star of the movie and he's absolutely gorgeous. When Abbi messes up her scene he's right by her side and helps her out. Abbi isn't looking for a man and she's determined not to be interested in Aaron. He's supposed to be a real player, so she should avoid him. Only is ...more
Tirgearr Publishing
May 12, 2018
JetWhite
May 29, 2016
Katey Lovell
Dec 16, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: written-by-me
Simone Mcfadden
Jan 08, 2017
lisa wilson
Dec 24, 2017

City Nights (1 - 10 of 38 books)
  • One Night in Boise (City Nights #1)
  • One Night in Paris
  • One Night in Rome (City Nights, book 3)
  • One Night in New Orleans
  • One Night in San Francisco (City Nights #5)
  • One Night in Amsterdam
  • One Night in Edinburgh (City Nights, #7)
  • One Night in Madrid (City Nights, book 8)
  • One Night in Dublin (City Nights Series, #9)
  • One Night in Salamanca (City Nights #10)