Start by marking “The Dreaming Hunt (The Sleeping King #2)” as Want to Read:
The Dreaming Hunt (The Sleeping King #2)

The Dreaming Hunt

(The Sleeping King #2)

In Cindy Dees and Bill Flippin's The Sleeping King our intrepid adventurers found the imprisoned echo of a long lost king on the Dream Plane. He told them how to wake him in the mortal realm: find his lost regalia--crown, ring, sword, shield, and bow--and rejoin them with his sleeping body.

In The Dreaming Hunt, the heroes begin their quest. But they've caught the attention
Published September 27th 2016 by Tor Books

Start your review of The Dreaming Hunt (The Sleeping King #2)
Stephanie *Spunky Avenger*
Jul 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Dream hunting is a pretty book. It is the second in the sleeping king trilogy. It's action packed and full of fun and whit as our young adventures look for sleeping king and how to wake him. There are new enemies and old foes. Definitely a must read.
Michelle
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is such an incredible middle chapter of an epic fantasy!
Melliane
Jun 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Mon avis en Français

My English review

I spent a great time with the first volume and it’s true that I was curious to read on and find out what would happen to our heroes. I admit that I had a little trouble at first to put all the characters in mind because with the number, I have forgotten many to my dismay. It’s a shame because the story is great but there is a bit too many POVs for me so that I can find my way.

Of course, I was impatient to see the three main characters of the book such as Rosa
Maricel
Dec 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
This series is epic - more like Eragon. I can't wait to see the next books...how many will there be?
Abigail Ford
Jun 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Beautifully detailed, rich in world-building and character development, I enjoyed this book. It's a thick read, no doubt, but I liked it. It was just as good as the first book in the series, and increased the tension, suspense and excitement of the story so now I'm very excited to see what happens in the next and final book.
Nancy
Aug 28, 2017 rated it did not like it
The first book was good. Not great but good. This one I couldn't even get into. The fight seen felt long and boring. I didn't care about anyone. There are too many characters and scenes all squished together. DNF
Amy Steele
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent story, trilogy. I love it, can't put it down. I am so glad I found the first book!!!!!
Larry
Feb 10, 2019 rated it liked it
First book was well done, second turned into a role playing game. Talented author, just needs to get away from role playing game actions.
Dabbling Madman
Nov 30, 2016 rated it liked it
the best parts of this book were the battles. they were vivid and swept me up every time. the only reason this book didn't get a 4th star was because I didn't care for the jumping around between stories sometimes 3 or 4 times in each chapter. a lot of the time I had to back up and reset my mind which pulled me from the story like a hand yanking me by the collar.
David
Mrs. Judith A Nichol
Jul 05, 2020
Katie
Jul 29, 2018

• The Empire of Gold (The Daevabad Trilogy, #3)
  • The Fate of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #3)
  • The Invasion of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #2)
  • Don't Read the Comments
  • The Burning Page (The Invisible Library, #3)
  • The Masked City (The Invisible Library, #2)
  • The Lost Plot (The Invisible Library, #4)
  • Dragonshadow (Heartstone, #2)
  • The Immortal Bind
  • The Librarians and The Lost Lamp (The Librarians #1)
  • The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms (Inheritance, #1)
  • Lost World: Rewriting Prehistory---How New Science Is Tracing America's Ice Age Mariners
  • Jesus for the Non-Religious
  • The Skin Collector  (Lincoln Rhyme, #11)
  • The Complete Book of Dragons: A Guide to Dragon Species
  • Treasure of the Templars
  • The Bookman's Wake (Cliff Janeway, #2)
  • Black Water Transit
Cindy Dees started flying airplanes while sitting in her dad’s lap at the age of three and got a pilot’s license before she got a driver’s license. At age fifteen, she dropped out of high school and left the horse farm in Michigan where she grew up to attend the University of Michigan.

After earning a degree in Russian and East European studies, she joined the U.S. Air Force and became the youngest

The Sleeping King (3 books)
  • The Sleeping King (The Sleeping King  #1)
  • The Wandering War (The Sleeping King #3)