Start by marking “Infinity (The Infinity Division, #1)” as Want to Read:
Infinity (The Infinity Division, #1)

Infinity

(The Infinity Division #1)

Nobody said being the daughter of an army general was easy. But when her dad sends a teenage subordinate to babysit her while he’s away… That’s taking it a step too far.

Cade, as beautiful as he is deadly, watches Kori with more than just interest. He looks at her like he knows her very soul. And when he saves her from a seemingly random attack, well, that’s when things get
Published November 1st 2016 by Entangled: Teen

To ask other readers questions about Infinity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Infinity

Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
***4.5/5 Stars***

Infinity haunted my dreams and interrupted my thoughts throughout the day. I couldn't stop thinking about this book. I loved getting swept away by the action, adventure and the unknown. And when I reached that last page, I wasn't ready to stop being in their world. Even though it ended absolutely perfect and left me so excited for where the next book is headed! But till then, I went and added every series and standalone this author has written to my to-read list. This is the fir
(I received an advance copy of this book for free. Thanks to Entangled Publishing, LLC and NetGalley.)

“Real love, she always said, knew no bounds.”

This was a YA sci-fi story, featuring people who travelled between dimensions.

I can’t say I loved Kori, but she did have a strong stubborn streak and liked to do what she wanted to do, not what people told her to do. She did start to irritate me after a while though.

The storyline in this was about Kori being attacked whilst out painting a mural (i
Melissa (YA Book Shelf)
Love this book about parallel worlds so much, and can't wait to hear what other readers think! (Can't wait for the next book.)
Carrie
Oct 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
Kori is a typical rebellious teenager with one exception, her father is an Army general who is extremely overprotective. When away her father sends in a couple of soldiers to watch Kori but it's not in her nature to sit back and do what she's told but when Kori's life is threatened she begins to see her life was not what she thought.

Kori's life has become a lot more complicated when she learns that her father is the head of a special division called the Infinity Division. Those working for Infi
bella ϟ  [ bella farren ]
"Real love, she always said, knew no bounds. It wasn't hindered by space or time. It couldn't be weakened by death. Real love started in your heart and went straight through infinity."

This was such an exciting book, I have never really been a sci-fi fan but Illuminae has totally changed that for me, and this book way simply amazing. It's unlike any other kind of time travel or dimension hopping plot. It was intricate but so simply explained that I never felt lost or confused.

I absolutely lov
Moriah
Oct 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
*This review will also appear on A Leisure Moment*

**I received an eARC from Entangled Teen via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review**

I’m a wibbly wobbly, timey whimey kind of girl. And if you’re with me, we all know what happens when one tries to cross into other dimensions. Need we mention this heart stomping, slashing, utterly tear-inducing scene?

mcyylem

Anyway…I could talk about my love of Ten all day, but that’s not the point. The point is how much I enjoyed Kori Anderson’s story. I loved how
mith
you can read my review HERE as well!
---
Infinity was a spontaneous read for me, which isn't unheard of for me. But, what is unheard of is that I stayed up until 6 AM trying to finish this. And finish it I did! Surprisingly, I found this enjoyable!

Since Kori's mother died, she's taken a new way to express her grief: drawing murals on the shoddier parts of military town she's resided in. But when an incident gets her caught, Kori is stuck at home with two soldiers: Cade and Noah.

When Kori sneaks of
Morris
Dec 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved “Infinity.” It is a quick read with an interesting premise that still manages to pack in some heartbreak.

All of the character interactions and backstories were amazing, with the premise of inter-dimensional travel making it possible to develop them on many extra levels. The science was explained just enough to feel plausible without making my eyes glaze over. I can’t even begin to explain how perfect and psychotic the villain of the story is. I read it all in one sitting.

“Infinity” is a
Jessica
Nov 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
This book showed up as a surprise in my mailbox from the publisher and I was intrigued from the moment I saw it. I haven't read a book that takes place in alternate dimensions before, so I picked it right up and dug in.

Kori loves her art and has found solace in it ever since her mother died of cancer. One night when she is tagging a wall with her art, three mysterious guys come across her path and change everything Kori has ever known. Learning that her father is part of a secret program workin
Jessica {Litnoob}
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-favs
I'm such a fan of sci-fi that this book just screamed at me to love it. And I did. The premise is intriguing and smart, the characters are both endearing and a pain in the ass with making certain choices but that keeps you engaged and entertained. Kori Cade and Noah are faced with an impossible task and how they work to find a solution just keeps you so engaged. And that bonus chapter, I mean it gives you soooo much to anticipate for the next book!
Shelley
*Source* Publisher
*Genre* Young Adult, Science Fiction
*Rating* 3.5

*My Thoughts*

"There are three things Kori knows for sure about her life:

One: Her army general dad is insanely overprotective.
Two: The guy he sent to watch her, Cade, is way too good-looking.
Three: Everything she knew was a lie.

Now there are three things Kori never knew about her life:

One: There’s a device that allows her to jump dimensions.
Two: Cade’s got a lethal secret.
Three: Someone wants her dead.

Infinity is the first installm
Mariah Smith (Vibin With Books)
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Quite simply the easiest five stars I've ever given a book. WOW. WOW WOW WOW.
This was incredible. A huge thanks to Entangled Teen for sending me an eARC of this, which I devoured in less than 5 hours. Accardo created an enthralling approach to parallel dimensions, weaving a plot that was incredibly easy to understand, yet exciting enough that I was never bored. I can get easily lost with talk of parallel dimensions (and also get a little scared because that shit is crazy), but Infinity managed
Kate (beautifulbookland)
Kori's dad is an army general. Strict? You got it. But when two soldiers (basically glorified baby sitters) turn up to keep an eye on Kori while her dad is away, her world is rocked. First, she gets attacked on the street by a psycho. Then said psycho manages to enter her house, and attacks her again. And then? She finds out there are parallel worlds, her two protectors/baby sitters are from a different timeline, and her dad is part of a secret government division that allows travel between thos ...more
Tandie
2.5 stars. I was drawn in to the story. But.
Major info dump and underdeveloped characters. Way too many plot threads and lame villain. I mean, this guy is like a Sheldon Cooper Joker wannabe. Disappointed.
Shenelle Gold

First off, I have to thank the publisher for sending me a copy that I did not expect to receive. I don't know if I would have ever discovered this awesome book otherwise!

I have never read or heard of a book like this one. And the fact that I don't like sci-fi, which is the genre this book is based on, really astounded me because I loved this book!

"Infinity" is about Kori who is to be watched while her General of the Military father is away, because of her tendency to cause trouble wit
Aneta Bak
Feb 15, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, netgalley
“Real love, she always said, knew no bounds."

I usually don't like stories about alternate dimensions, just a personal preference I have. But I must say, this is the best story about dimension travelling that I've read so far.

All Kori want's to do, is work on her mural. When she is escorted home by the police in the early morning, her father puts her on house arrest. When he has to travel away for work, he sends in two soldiers to watch over Kori. Only these aren't regular soldiers, they are K
Jan 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved it! So good!
L.P. Logan
Jul 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: love-stories, ya, sci-fi
Alright this is a solid 4+ star read for me. Sci-fi, love, and inter-dimensional travel all add up to create a book that is just my thing. When some really great writing is thrown in, I'm a happy camper. I'm so glad I decided to read Book 1 before starting Book 2 (from NetGalley). I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to reading more from this author.
Rê
description

3.0 “Jumping Dimensions” Stars

ARC via NetGalley

Thank you, Entangled Teen.

I was really looking forward to this book ever since I saw that beautiful cover and read the blurb a while ago. It was such a cool premise with promises of great adventures and hot romance. While it had some of that, the execution wasn’t what I was hoping for.

Infinity is the story of Kori, the teenage daughter of a US General who lost her mother and is dealing with her grief and loneliness by focusing on art. Kori is no str
Stephanie Bain
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
****4.5 stars****

I really enjoyed this book. Kori was such a sassy character with awesome comebacks and dialogue in general. I loved the interactions between the characters, the plot, its setup and how its delivered.

Really the only issue i had with this book is Dylan the bad guy. He was lacking a bit and definitely didnt compare to Cade or Noah. The romance is actually something i loved but that has a lot to do with Kori and how she thought about it.

I honestly cannot wait for book 2! I know it
Reign
Nov 04, 2016 rated it really liked it

First of all, let's just take a moment to appreciate the book cover and synopsis. The cover and that Jump dimensions. Save the world. Don't fall in love. line? Awesome. The blurb sounded like an interesting kind of mysterious.

Good characterization and writing? Check. I easily connected with this book because of Kori's angst, which I don't usually find in my reads. I find myself either agreeing with her, feeling amazed or amused about how she thinks and how she carries herself a
Suze Lavender
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kori is the daughter of an army general. She's living close to a military base instead of inside, which gives her a bit of freedom. She loves to express herself through art, which is risky, but she's never backed away from a challenge. When her father finds out he makes sure she's being watched. Kori soon learns from Cade, who's keeping an eye on her, that there are a lot of things she doesn't know about her existence. She also finds out she isn't safe at all.

Cade has traveled to Kori's dimensi
Kindling Micky
A solid start to this series of different worlds.

The blurb for this book grabbed me and I'm happiest when in the YA world. What emerges from the pages is a rather complex but intriguing series of events leading to the heroine, Kori, finding out that her life, her world is not as it seems. Kori was a likeable character, full of attitude, head-strong but with vulnerabilities. Kori finds herself being minded by two young soldiers Cade and Noah. These two are like good cop, bad cop; chalk and chees
Erin Arkin
Oct 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series
When I found out there was a new Jus Accardo book coming out I was super excited. I have always enjoyed her stories and Infinity, book one of the Infinity Division series, falls into that category right alongside her other books.

Kori is a typical teenager with a few exceptions. Her father is a pretty high ranking army general which requires her to move around quite a bit which means she doesn’t really get close to anyone. When her mother died, Kori had a rough time and because of her father’s j
Andrea Heltsley
This is my first read by author Jus Accardo. I have to say, i'm impressed. I adored this book! I was sucked in from the beginning and am already craving the next one in the series!
Kori was such a great character. I loved the complexity the author created in her. She's a military brat that likes to act out. She's no drunk or druggie, no she's a vandal. She vandalizes with a purpose, though. She wants to bring hope to others. To Kori, art is like a sliver of hope that she can bring to others. I li
kariny v
Aug 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
*I RECEIVED A FREE COPY FROM ENTANGLED TEEN IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW*
Kori is your average rebellious teen, her mother passed and her father is super overprotective, so when he leaves on a mission, Kori is left with babysitters-and she's falling for one of them!! I loved the depth of Kori's character and how art was her way of expression. She definitely matures through the book and you get to see a much more compassionate and selfless side of her that was hidden by the whole rebellious ac
Kristin
May 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Infinity is a young adult time-traveling suspense novel. Kori's normal, boring life soon gets extremely interesting and dangerous when she finds herself in the middle of some inter-dimensional battle. Not only is she fighting for her own life, but the life of others as well. This story follows Kori as she, Cade, and Noah race against time to try to find the key players in Kori's dimension, before Dylan finds them first and eliminates them.

While this revolves around Dylan traveling to Kori's dime
Mandy
✨3.5 STARS✨

Finally finished this! Took me long enough 😆 I have to say that this book was pretty good. I’ve never read this author before now but she’s been on my radar for a while. Her Denizen series has been on my tbr for a long time but I haven’t gotten around to it. However I was recommended this book and had heard about it through booktube. The plot line instantly caught my attention way more than her other series. There’s something about the idea of parallel Earths that fascinates me. Hone
D.M.
Jun 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Kori is a free spirit and isn't good at following the rules. After getting into a little trouble, her Army General Dad sends her a babysitter, while he is away. Cade isn't what you would expect. He's intense and clearly more than he seems. Kori has more problems than the law. Everyone has their secrets, but some are bigger than others. Her family are at the forefront of a scientific discovery that could change everything.

This is a sci-fi fantasy book with romance, mystery, and a whole lot of tro
JUS ACCARDO spent her childhood reading and learning to cook. Determined to follow in her grandfather’s footsteps as a chef, she applied and was accepted to the Culinary Institute of America. But at the last minute, she realized her true path lay with fiction, not food.

Jus is the bestselling author of the popular Denazen series from Entangled publishing, as well as the Darker Agency series, and th

The Infinity Division (3 books)
  • Omega (The Infinity Division, #2)
  • Alpha (The Infinity Division, #3)
“Real love, she always said, knew no bounds. It wasn't hindered by space or time. It couldn't be weakened by death. Real love started in your heart and went straight through infinity.” 5 likes