Start by marking “Nico (Ruin & Revenge, #1)” as Want to Read:
Nico (Ruin & Revenge, #1)

Nico (Ruin & Revenge #1)

A dangerous proposal

Las Vegas Mafia boss, Nico Toscani, is used to getting what he wants, whether it is having the City of Sin under his rule or a beautiful woman in his bed. But when he meets his match in the gorgeous, headstrong Mia Cordano, the daughter of a rival crime lord, all bets are off. . .

Sexy computer hacker, Mia, struggles to break free of her ruthless father’
Mass Market Paperback, 350 pages
Published December 6th 2016 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Nico, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nico

Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦

collage1

Having never read a Sarah Castille book before, I wasn’t sure what to expect when I started this first installment in the series, but since I’m a sucker for mafia romances I decided to give it a try. And I’m so glad I did it. Sarah Castille’s writing was fantastic, very gripping and she sucked me in in her mafia world from the very beginning. I’ve read many mafia books in the so far, so trust me when I say, this first installment in the series was everything a book with this theme should be – ac

Lisa
Dec 13, 2016 Lisa rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, for-review

Nico is the first book in Sarah Castille’s new series entitled Ruin & Revenge. I have been a fan of this author for quite some time, particularly her Sinner’s Tribe MC series. I love this author’s edgy MC series and now she is trying her hand with the mafia world. Ms. Castille has penned and another winner producing a novel packed full with action, deceit, loyalty, tender-hearted romance and scorching hot sexy times.

Nico Toscani is a Las Vegas mafia boss who is used to being obeyed. He gets
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

Nico Toscani is used to getting what he wants. As one the bosses of Las Vegas he rules with an iron fist. When a woman is brought to him after being caught trying to hack his casino's computer system, Nico knows he wants that delightful little package in his bed. Too bad she the daughter of a rival crime boss.

Mia Cordano doesn't want anything to do with the Mafia or her ruthless father. She is just trying to make her own way as a hacker. When she is caught testing out a casino's security system,
Elizabeth
~4.5 MAFIA STARS~
"Good people do bad things and bad people do good things, and whether they are right or wrong depends on your point of view."

description

Nico is the first book in the Ruin and Revenge Series. This Mafia blockbuster set in the infamous Sin City is full of non-stop action, smoking hot steam, and a twisted plot that will leave you desperate for more!

description
"You want to be in control. Trust me, bella. Let go with me, and I'll catch you when you fall."
Mia Cordano has spent her entire life trying t
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾

I’m not afraid of girls with guns, bella. They either don’t know how to shoot or they don’t have what it takes to pull the trigger.”
“Then you’ve never met a woman like me.” Her hoarse, throaty voice betrayed her desire.
He leaned forward, whispered in her ear, his voice dangerously seductive. “No, but I’m looking forward to our acquaintance.”

So I have a confession...mafia romance happens to be my catnip. Well, I guess it's not much of a confession when it's not exactly a secret, huh? If you
Michelle
Dec 08, 2016 Michelle rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review

photo Untitled_zps4zetlccf.png

A gritty, cunning, duplicitous game of power, control, and revenge. Sarah Castille brought in the big guns as she delivers a deliciously sexy and raw mafia romance in Nico.

photo 5a423524243db7933d0ea1b6820432_zps8j4rpoxw.gifHe was the most dangerous of predators. Beautiful on the outside. Deadly within.”

Mia Cordano is the daughter of the ruthless Don Cordano. Mia is no mafia princess as she wants nothing more than to leave that part of her life behind. Her father is cruel, abusive, and h
Deborah
Oct 20, 2016 Deborah rated it really liked it

4.5*

I really enjoyed this book I loved both Nico and Mia plus most of the supporting characters, it really worked for me and I don't say that often enough.
The Mafia life is not easy for any child, boys are moulded into killers before they're even out of childhood and girls are only worth the value of their arranged marriage, trained from birth to become the perfect little Mafia wife, never getting involved in business and overlooking the inevitable goomah-mistress.
Nico Toscani may be a hot, gor
XxTainaxX
Dec 28, 2016 XxTainaxX rated it really liked it
Review to come.
Tijuana
This perfectly sums up my thoughts after finishing Nico.

photo giphy.gif

What I liked: One word – Nico.

I enjoyed everything about this character. The description, character development, and overall execution of writing this character was sheer perfection for me. He strong, sexy, dangerous, feared, and respected. Utter perfection! Like Mia, I was immediately drawn to him.

"God, was he gorgeous. Movie star handsome, he was sleek and rugged at the same time. His ice blue eyes were a startling contrast to the dark
Kathleen
Nov 09, 2016 Kathleen rated it it was amazing
Release Date, December 6th, 2016.

Story Rating ~ 5 STARS!
Hero Rating ~ 5 SEXY MAFIA BOSS STARS!
Heroine Rating ~ 5 SASSY PUNKER STARS!
Heat Level ~ 3.75 SIZZLING STARS!
Ending ~ 4.5 STARS!
Overall Rating ~ 5, I WANT FOREVER STARS!

I have grown to LOVE Sarah Castille’s romances so when I saw Nico the first book in the new Ruin & Revenge series by Sarah Castille, I just had to have it!

Nico was a mafia romance about two family’s, the Toscani’s and the Cordano’s who are both fighting over control
Francoise
4.5 "Tiger Lily" Stars!

This book was excellent. A dark and fast-paced ride into the Mafia underworld, it has all the qualities of a captivating read, with non-stop action, suspense and a story of true love.

Mia Cordano grew up in a Mafia family, the daughter of a Cosa Nostra boss. She can’t be seen as a Mafia princess, though, her father despised and emotionally abused her. But she has fought him all her life. Mia is independent, strong-willed and refuses to be ordered around. The submissive role
Snow

going in...

And that s exactly how i feel right now, after reading this book...

Kinda silly...cause i have never skimmed a mafia book before in my life...and i did here...*gasps*

I dont know what to say next...
At times I loved it, at times I felt betrayed, i can't really pin point "why" it felt "off" at times...
I just couldn't get into the story, I liked the characters, but i somehow missed the deeper connection...
It all felt detached to me...like I am being outside my body looking out on everythin
Oct 22, 2016 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
ARC received for review

The start of another great series by Ms. Castille.

Nico and Mia meet years ago very briefly from across a room. Years later she hired to try to hack into his casino computer system. This time there are sparks, but long awaited revenge stands in the way. Nico and Mia are great together. There's no insta-love or insta-lust. It's more of a slow burn with hot sex later. Mia's father is a piece of work, and really needs to be taken out. Lots of mafia drama.

Love all of
Irene
Dec 18, 2016 Irene rated it it was amazing

Nico was such a good read.
The storyline and characters captured my interest from the start, I found myself turning the pages and staying up all night as I couldn't put it down.

I loved Nico and Mia, they were passionate and complex characters that will take you on an emotional rollercoaster ride and leave you happy to have gone on this journey with them.

description

If you're into mafia/rival family storylines then you'll love Nico by Sarah Castille.

What a great start to the Ruin & Revenge serie
 ⊱✿⊰ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⊱✿⊰
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

NICO: This is the first in the (Ruin & Revenge, #1) series, which is Mia & Nico's story.

She's hired to do one job, go in, get out, what she doesn't know is that she's stepping right into the lions den..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic She'd traded her Mafia princess life for the poverty of independence and the chance to carve her own little niche in the world, however small..

What Mia thought would be a routine simple job of inserting a USB stick, hacking into the casino and high tailing it out of there, is wh
Lil ᴥᴥᴥ LYLY
Dec 15, 2016 Lil ᴥᴥᴥ LYLY rated it really liked it
***** 4 Stars *****

Mia is a tough hacker, trying to break the mold. She refuses to be an ornament or a punching bag. But she also understands that as a mafia princess, the mafia life will always be connected with her. Mia will never be able to runaway, so she does what she needs to do in order to survive.

When she runs into Nico, she instantly notices that he's not the same young man that she met years ago. He's stronger and colder, but he still treats all the women in his life with respect.

The
Sissy's Romance Book Review For You
'Nico' by Sarah Castille is book one in the "Ruin & Revenge" series. This is the story of Nico and Mia. This is a very exciting story with some heated romance for sure. Nico father died when he was about 18 years old at the hands of Mia's father. It was when they had went to confront Mia who was about 16 years at the time with a boy she was in loved with. There things turned ugly and Nico tried to protect Mia who inadvertently set off this chain of action. Nico father was trying to protect N ...more
namericanwordcat
The characters are well developed and the steam level is through the roof in this star-crossed Mafia love story.

I really liked hacker Mia and mob guy Nico. And then I hated everyone else.

It is a fasted placed plot with good writing, I think if you like mafia romance, you may like this one better than I did. It is compelling. It was just hard for me to believe in the HEA which is a must for me.

I received this book for my honest review. So, there you have it.
i fall in love book blog
4.5 Stars!

I’ve never really read Mafia books. It doesn’t appeal to me. I’m not into bad guys being bad. I don’t like violence, torture, and murder. That’s just not my thing. I thought I might be missing out on something though, so I picked up a couple of Mafia type books to see how I actually feel about them. Not just what I assume, but really sitting down and getting into one of these stories.

The 1st one I read wasn’t good enough to post on my blog. Yes, I wrote a short review on it for GoodRea
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
4.5 ~ 'I dare you to love me.' ~ Stars

Sarah Castille knows how to write anti-H alphas. Nico was the prefect blend of cold blooded and romantic at heart. This was a roller coaster ride with action, suspense, humor and love. But it also had dark undertones (see: violence and murder.)

~Nico~
A man who knew what he wanted. A man who could take control. A man who feared nothing and would never yield.

Holy cow! Nico!!! I loved him, straight up, no lie. He was such a contradiction, a riddle that kept c
Shayna
I've been a fan of Sarah Castille for as long as I can remember, so when I heard a new series was coming out, I was over the FREAKING moon! NICO, book one in the new Ruin & Revenge series, had me on the edge of my seat the entire ride. It's SEXY. It's INTENSE. It's HOT. This mafia romance set the tone for a GREAT new series!

The setting...Las Vegas, the City of Sin. The players...mafia boss vs. computer hacker.

See, doesn't it so awesome already? There is another layer. The computer hacker is
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***FULL REVIEW***

5 MAFIA ROYALTY CROWNS

I love, absolutely love, mafia romances. I am not sure why, but they are my weakness. The dangerous men you shouldn’t love who live a life of crime and violence but are secretly good men driven by loyalty and family, the woman who are fierce and strong who choose to live the life, and the action and romance combined entertain to no end. Of all the mafia romances, though, Nico has taken the top position. I loved it! Every single action packed, heat laden sce
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
This was not my first Sarah Castille book, but it was my first time reading a mafia romance. As I was familiar with the author’s work I was expecting this to be a great read and I was not disappointed. Nico is the first book in the Ruin and Revenge series and it can be read as a stand-alone.

Usually, when I hear the term mafia the words that come to mind are extortion, racketeering, violence, and death, but never romance. Nico plunged me into the world where all this was possible. In the process,
Christina
Nov 18, 2016 Christina rated it really liked it
4 Stars - 3 Flames

Dio Mio!!!! Romeo & Juliet, The Godfather and Casino all wrapped up in one delicious tale. Yep, the perfect combination indeed. And to think...this is just the beginning.

I had to fight for this book. No really. There were at least two other reviews who wanted this book when it came up, but I won. Correction. I hit the jackpot! I've never read a book by this author, but I'm absolutely a new fan (if not stalker). Side note...Dear Author, I WILL be looking into your other boo
Catherine (The Sassy Bookster)
Be still my heart! NICO is a scorcher in every way! Filled with passion, secrets, danger, drama; it is gritty, exciting and sometimes heart-stopping, a story that you can't stop reading until the very last word and exactly what I would expect from Ms. Castille. It really does not get better than a defiant punk rock Mafia princess going toe to toe with a Mafia boss renowned for his ruthlessness, and with the sparks they set off each other every single moment would be electrifying.

Mia Cardano embo
Heather C
Dec 12, 2016 Heather C rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, dec-2016-release
Review to come!

*ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review*
Debra Taylor
Nov 08, 2016 Debra Taylor rated it it was amazing
FREAKING FANTABULOUS !!! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS NEW SERIES.

Sarah Castille delivered an awesome beginning to this new series. I was completely enthralled from the very first page until the last.

I just want to mention that this series really didn't fit into my reading niche and yet Sarah Castille easily transported me into this ruthless passionate world of these mafia families. Nico and Mia were amazing characters, and the drama surrounding their relationship certainly kept me invested in not ju
Katerina
Dec 08, 2016 Katerina rated it did not like it
Shelves: sadly-shit
DNF.

I'm tired and don't have the energy for this.
I skimmed most of it. It was very over the top, misogynistic, and a general cluster of words. Way too long and cringy.

I waited for the sex and it was a downer.

The only thing I probably liked is that Nico addresses her as "bella" which was endearing (I can't actually remember her name.)
(Tori-Smexybooks) smexys_sidekick
Originally posted at Smexybooks-http://smexybooks.com/2016/12/review-...

Favorite Quote: “Magnificent. Irritating and utterly disrespectful. Totally off limits. The enemy.”

Nico Toscani is the Las Vegas crime boss and the bastard son of the former Don. When his father was brutally murdered, the family voted his uncle in as the new Don instead of him. Nico watched his father being gun down in cold blood by the Cardano family and has carefully planned his revenge for years. But all his plans come to
JG ~ Jezabell Girl & Friends

Another Mafia story to fall in love with!

I really love Mafia stories so I was all over this book like a rash. That said, when I read about a strong and independent female lead who was a hacker, I knew this would be something a little different, and it was.

This book started with a bang and I was immediately captivated, however, then I got a little lost in the wilderness as we were introduced to the many key players in this story. My hesitancy was short lived though and soon we were back to focus
  • Hell Breaks Loose (Devil's Rock, #2)
  • Unwritten (Woodlands, #5)
  • Face My Love (My Love, #2)
  • Rock Wedding (Rock Kiss, #4)
  • Thick & Thin (Thin Love, #3)
  • Harder We Break (Fall and Rise, #5)
  • Safe Bet (The Rules, #4)
  • Coal (Regulators MC, #3)
  • Dignity (The Breaking Point, #2)
  • Beauty and the Billionaire: The Wedding (Billionaire Boys Club #6.5)
  • Fool Me Once (Foolproof Love, #2)
  • Acting Out (Shattered Hearts, #8)
  • Porter (Lovibond, #3)
  • Pucked Under (Pucked, #4.5)
  • Ravenous (Quantum, #5)
  • Roman Crazy
  • Since I Fell for You (New York Sullivans #2; The Sullivans #16)
  • Behind Closed Doors
6920675
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author, Sarah Castille, writes contemporary erotic romance and romantic suspense featuring blazingly hot alpha heroes and the women who tame them. A recovering lawyer and caffeine addict, she worked and traveled abroad before trading her briefcase and stilettos for a handful of magic beans and a home near the Canadian Rockies.

More about Sarah Castille...

Ruin & Revenge (2 books)
  • Luca (Ruin & Revenge, #2)