Start by marking “Rescued By The Wolf (Other World Series #4)” as Want to Read:
Rescued By The Wolf (Other World Series #4)

Rescued By The Wolf

(Other World Series #4)

Radek has no use for humans. As a wolf shifter, he values loyalty and courage - something humans lack. As far as he's concerned, the only thing worse than a human is a shifter who falls in love with one.

When he stumbles upon a human woman deep within the forest that surrounds his home, he's tempted to leave her to her fate. A human means trouble - especially one who speak
Published December 14th 2015 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Rescued By The Wolf, please sign up.
Ramona Gray Hi, Wanda.

The next book in the series will be released this fall. Probably in October but I don't have an exact date as of yet.

Thanks so much for…more
Hi, Wanda.

Thanks so much for reading and I'm glad you enjoyed the series!

Cheers,

Ramona(less)

Mariana
Jan 26, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica, paranormal
I have read all of Ramona Gray's books, and I have loved every single one. I have frequently shared with friends that she is one of my favorite authors.

I wasn't even aware this book had been released until I happened to go to Ramona Gray's goodreads page and noticed it on her list of books. I ordered it immediately. Unfortunately, there were too many characters in this book for my taste. Unlike the previous three Other World Series books, it is important to have read the others beforehand.

All o
Judy Lewis
Jan 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
DELICIOUSLY CUTE, COMPLETELY CAPTIVATING AND DELIGHTFULLY ENTERTAINING!!!
Title: Rescued By The Wolf
Series: Other World Series
Author: Ramona Gray
Designation: Book Four of Series, Not a Standalone
My Rating: FIVE SPECTACULAR STARS*****
Wow! Ramona Gray has dazzled her readers yet again with Rescued By The Wolf, the fourth book in her spellbinding Other World Series and I just can't seem to get enough! I love it! I first started reading Gray's work a little over a year ago and now I eagerly await eac
Tarra Davis
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series!! I loved how this book brings all the characters from previous books together and tries them together beautifully!! I loved getting to know new things about the old characters that you already love from the previous books in the series!! I am glad that Sara and Radek got there story!! Can't wait for the next!!
Joan Clark
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have been a fan of the Other World Series from the beginning, but Rescued by the Wolf took the series to a whole other level. I love the interactions between Radek and Sara. The tension, and denial ratcheted up my anticipation for when they would finally be together. The sex is hot and will have you reaching for your partner in multiple scenes. Fans my face. Oh and Meeka was a twist to the story that stole my heart. He added a new type of love and relationship that won my heart over. This auth ...more
Valerie
Feb 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love the world that has been created by Ramona Gray, and the characters are wonderfully written and complex. Sara and Radek's story, while sexy and fast-paced, was also deeply satisfying at the end of the book. I enjoyed that Sara learned to be strong and protect herself, while Radek came to terms with his past and learned that some things are more important. This is a great read and I recommend the entire series!!
Janaina Venancio
Dec 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love it!

Really good book , I couldn't put down I love all the series thank you Ramona Gray the way you transport us to a completely different world it's absolutely amazing.
Hot, romantic and adventurous I really recommend!
Helene
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
that was brilliant!!!! It was so good to read about Abby and Val and the other humans. I loved it.
Shannon
Jan 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and can't wait for the next book!
Mellissa Monteforte
May 29, 2016
Kelly Stillmock
Oct 17, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Ramona Gray is a Canadian romance author. She currently lives in Alberta with her awesome husband and her mutant Chihuahua. She loves bad reality television, good coffee, and reading and writing about the steamier moments in life.

Although she spends most of her time writing naughty books, she also enjoys taking photos and knitting mittens, hats, scarves and anything else that will keep her warm in

Other World Series (5 books)
  • The Vampire's Kiss (Other World Series #1)
  • The Vampire's Love (Other World Series #2)
  • The Shifter's Mate (Other World Series #3)
  • Claiming Quinn (Other World Series #5)