Start by marking “Dirty Wicked (Wicked Lovers #11.5)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Wicked (Wicked Lovers #11.5)

Dirty Wicked

(Wicked Lovers #11.5)

From New York Times bestselling author, Shayla Black...

After being framed for a crime he didn’t commit, former private eye Nick Navarro has nothing but revenge on his mind—until a woman from his past returns to beg for his help.

Kindle Edition, 1001 Dark Nights #49, 120 pages
Published November 8th 2016 by Evil Eye Concepts, Incorporated

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Wicked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Wicked

Start your review of Dirty Wicked (Wicked Lovers #11.5)
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Short. Intense. Sexy. Suspenseful.

Nick has just gotten out of prison after being framed for a crime he didn't commit. Intent on getting revenge, he realizes he needs some help. Well, speak of the Angel. Sasha, the widow of his best friend, shows up with her baby girl in tow. Their running from the same people who not only set Nick up, but who killed her husband. It's a race against time, danger and death. But these two can't outrun their own desire for each other, which made for a pretty sweet e
Shayna
Flawless writing, nail-biting suspense, passion that filters through ever single page, Shayla Black has once again, stole my heart with her latest short and sexy installment of her AMAZING Wicked Lovers series. Nick and Sasha were a great addition to this amazing family of characters.

Ms. Black takes us on a quick journey to Lafayette, Louisiana, where two lost souls reunite and passion ensues. A woman completely out of options turns to a man who was just released from prison. Nick is more gruff
Pam Nelson
Great little short story and we got to see some of our old favorite characters that was a nice surprise.

Sasha and Nick oh lala, explosive once she realizes he isn’t what she thinks he is.

I do like how protective she is of her daughter that made me like her how she questioned the people staying with her child.

Great narration cause hello Christian Fox is delicious.
Alaina
Short and to the point.

Dirty Wicked was one hot ass novella. In it, you will meet Nick who is an ex P.I. and he's recently become a free man. Then there's Sasha Porter, who apparently set him up to take the fall for a crime he never committed. Or so we are made to believe... dun dun dun!

Now these two were like oil and water (or whatever). Yes, they had sparks and chemistry but they also didn't trust one another. Things were definitely explosive and hot between them as well - which I loved so fre
Rhonda
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow!! This book had me hooked completely from the first page. Nick is just out of prison for a crime he was framed for and he's looking for revenge. What he doesn't expect is Sasha Porter showing up on his doorstep with her daughter in tow, looking for help. Her husband and Nick were good friends and after her husband is killed, she goes to Nick. The man who had her husband killed is the same man who framed Nick for a rape to try and cover his tracks. Without giving anything away, Sasha's dau ...more
April Symes
This is a novella in the Wicked Lovers series. This novella is just as hot and erotic as the full novels in this series. Ex P.I Nick Navarro is just out of prison for a crime he never committed. Nick is looking to find the person who set him up and make the person/persons who set Nick up feel something for all the years he was unjustly caged. What he didn’t expect was to find was her showing up- Sasha Porter. Her husband and Nick were really good friends and now she is in danger after her husban ...more
Catherine (The Sassy Bookster)
I don't usually read a lot of novellas because I think the short length does not let an author do justice to the story, but Shayla Black is one of the few exceptions to that rule for me. This installment of the Wicked Lovers series is filled with passion and nail-biting suspense, and stands all by itself, without the need to read any previous installments to make sense of it.

Newly released from prison after serving time for a crime he didn't commit, Nick Navarro has only one focus: exacting rev
Renee Entress
Nov 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 star

I was pulled right into this short story. The story has laughs, pain, suspense, twist & turns, seduction, secrets, lies, and heartbreak.

If you have not already read the below I recommend reading them first:
Wicked Ties (Wicked Lovers, #1)
Decadent (Wicked Lovers #2)
Delicious (Wicked Lovers, #3)
Surrender to Me (Wicked Lovers, #4)
Belong to Me (Wicked Lovers #5)
Wicked to Love (Wicked Lovers, #5.5)
Mine to Hold (Wicked Lovers, #6)
Wicked All the Way (Wicked Lovers, #6.5)
Ours to Love (Wicked Lover
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Shayla Black has done it again. Nick and Sasha have incredible chemistry. I fell in love with Nick in the opening pages. The intrigue and sexual encounters are so well written you cannot put the book down. I have always loved the romance and relationship connections that Shayla puts in her books but this one went off the charts. This is a MUST read even if you have never read any others in the series.
Christina
Normally I LOVE Shayla Black but this book...Ummm, honestly, I feel like I have read this book before. In this series. It is very similar to another book and I found it felt very rushed. No doubt the sex scenes are fantastic, Shayla Black is a master at those, but this book didn't feel very original or as heartfelt as previous books in the series. Still, it absolutely will not stop me from purchasing the next book. ...more
Jennifer Grimes
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was sooo good. I couldn't put it down until I finished it. It was great to visit old friend from previous stories but it was great to get to now Nick and Sasha. Nick was the dark until Sasha lit up his world and pulled him into the light and he protected her with all he has. Great love story, definitely a must read for everyone. ...more
Joy Boutwell
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dirty Wicked by Shayla Black is an awesome book. It is short but great. Nick was framed for a crime he didn't commit, when he is released from jail he wants revenge. It doesn't take long for a women from his past to show up. Together they learn things about each other and go after the guys who have hurt them. This is a must read. ...more
Leagh
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-on-kindle, arc
The perfect Wicked Lovers edition! Sweet, sexy, with a hint of suspense makes this book an all around great read. I loved this story. Nick and Sasha were great and the writing was flawless. Plus we got a little bit of past characters which was amazing! Definitely a recommended read.
Sandy S
Nov 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date November 8, 2016

Beautiful widow Sasha Porter has been hunted by his enemies. Desperate, she offers him anything to keep her young daughter safe, even agreeing to become his mistress. The last thing either of them want are emotional entanglements but as they entrap the ruthless politician
Jen (That's What I'm Talking About)
Set up and sent to jail for a violent crime he didn’t commit, Nick Navarro is determined to take vengeance on the corrupt district attorney who framed him and killed his best friend, Mike Porter. Sasha Porter holds the key to putting away Clifford for good. Now if Nick can keep his desperate need for his best friend’s widow, Nick and Sasha may yet survive the ordeal.

Dirty Wicked is a quick and danger-filled love story. Clifford is a evil, corrupt soul, who will stop at nothing to see Nick, Sasha
Patricia
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A novella with heat, seduction and dirty talk.

Nick Navarro has been wronged but now that he is out of jail, he plans on making it right.
Then Sasha Porter appears at his door with her sick daughter in tow. Sasha has been on the run from the man who murdered her husband and Nick's best friend. She is there for help and Nick wants nothing more than Sasha for himself.

He agrees to help with a few provisions put in place and then its off to find the man who murdered his best friend and framed him. One
Christine Frieseke-Miller
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm not sure how Shayla Black does it. I am not a novella person because I typically feel like it's too short and I missed too much of the story. But once again, she fully delivers in this novella. This story has love, killers and a great story and can be read in one sitting! We have met Nick before in London, Javier and Xander's book and here we get his story when he falls head over heals for his best friend's widow Sasha. He has always wanted her and kept his distance because of it. Now with M ...more
Linda
Aug 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-owned
Sasha Porter carries her daughter Harper as she hesitantly comes to Nick Navarro for help. Her husband Mike had told her to go to his friend Nick if she needed help. He had been killed by the crooked district attorney Walter Clifford. He had evidence linking Clifford to murder and corruption and Clifford wants it. She has been told Harper would be killed first, then Sasha. She tells Nick what was in the last note she received from Mike and he knew exactly where Mike had hidden the evidence. They ...more
Karen Roma
Jan 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
As the series draws to a close, Ms Black continues to remind those of us who have travelled this journey just why we kept coming back for more.

Nick and Sasha have an indisputable chemistry and passion that only develops through a love so deep, its all consuming. I loved their story and the characters who revisited from previous books too, and I know I'm going to miss them when it all comes to an end.
Shannon Ferguson
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic read by Shayla Black!!

I love a great romantic suspense, and Dirty Wicked is perfect. Between the broody, moody Nick being a butt, and Sasha giving it right back to him, the sexual tension between these two was crazy. I like a kick butt heroine, and Sasha definitely falls in to that category. This book drew me in from the start, and my anxiety was off the charts waiting for the other shoe to drop. This book is definitely a must read!!!
Donna
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG NICK IS SMOKING HOT SEXY!!!!
Nick finally got to be with the one woman he loved from the start. Circumstances forced him to stay away from Sasha. Desperation, fear, hate and revenge brought these two together. And together they are building a second chance at life and love.
This was Fantastic!!! Loved this story AWESOME
Tameka
Jun 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
I can't even begin to imagine to have to be on the run with a child let alone approach a convicted so called rapist. I do have to give her husband credit where credit is due he trusted his friend above all else except when it came to his wife when he was alive.

Even though he knew death was close at hand he knew he could still hold his friend accountable and that his family would be taken care of.
Keri
Aug 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Decent Story

I enjoyed this story. Nick was a tough guy needing a lady in his life. But not just any lady. Their story was sweet but a tad hard to grasp. He didn't feel like he was good enough or deserved Sasha so he was mean and pushy. She was scared and run down yet she managed to see through his facade and fall in love very quickly.
Angel Padillo
I love the Wicked Lovers series, and Dirty Wicked is a perfect example why. Despite being a novella, there is a full story that was the perfect length. So many times novellas feel rushed, but Shayla Black, being the fabulous writer that she is, knocks this out of the park in 7 chapters.

Nick was fabulous, and Sasha well balanced. Together they were perfect.
Marla Dudak
Nov 09, 2016 rated it did not like it
So not good. Could have been great. First paragraph set up the story and characters beautifully and then... disaster. The insta love thing was horrible and the climax and conclusion were utterly ridiculous.
Angeline Sambrano
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Unbelievable good!!!

I absolutely loved their story they fought the bad guys together and also fought for their love so that they got their happily ever after!!! I can't wait for the next book keep up the good work and I would absolutely recommend this book!!!!!
Melinda Hennies
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Believe in Love

Nick meets up with Sasha who he hadn't seen in over 15 months and she asks for help. Nick is there to help Sasha and confesses his he feels about her. Sasha is able to see how they have been pushed together. They find love does happen when you least expect it!
Erin
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a fun, sexy and quick listen. Also my first Shayla Black Book. I listened to her speak at a panel a year ago and really enjoyed her so I was looking forward to reading her work. This book has really sucked me in and I look forward to reading more of her stories.
Adrianne
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
Too many cliches

Too much, too soon and too quick. The insta-love, the wronged and misunderstood Hero and the delicate widow just didn't do it for me. Almost boring.
Tina Welsh
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Friends
Shayla Black's books are ones I buy without reading the cover. She makes you fall in love with the characters. This book may be small but it doesn't disappoint. ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Bound and Determined (Sexy Capers, #1)
  • Strip Search (Sexy Capers, #2)
  • No Love Lost (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #5)
  • Evidence of Desire (Courting Justice #2)
  • Bonds of Need (Wicked Play, #2)
  • Order of Protection (Courting Justice #1)
  • Bonds of Trust (Wicked Play, #1)
  • Long Lost (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten #4)
  • Bonds of Hope (Wicked Play, #4)
  • Bonds of Desire (Wicked Play, #3)
  • Watch Me
  • Protected (Masters and Mercenaries #16.5)
  • Ruthless (Lawless, #1)
  • Romancing the Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #5)
  • Revenge (Lawless, #3)
  • Billie and the Russian Beast: 50 Loving States, South Carolina (QUARANTALES Book 2)
  • Edge of the Enforcer (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #4)
  • My Liege of Dark Haven (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #3)
Shayla Black is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of nearly eighty novels. For twenty years, she’s written contemporary, erotic, paranormal, and historical romances via traditional, independent, foreign, and audio publishers. Her books have sold millions of copies and been published in a dozen languages.

Raised an only child, Shayla occupied herself with lots of daydreaming, much

Wicked Lovers (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Wicked Ties (Wicked Lovers, #1)
  • Decadent (Wicked Lovers, #2)
  • Delicious (Wicked Lovers, #3)
  • Surrender to Me (Wicked Lovers, #4)
  • Belong to Me (Wicked Lovers #5)
  • Mine to Hold (Wicked Lovers, #6)
  • Ours to Love (Wicked Lovers, #7)
  • Theirs to Cherish (Wicked Lovers, #8)
  • His to Take (Wicked Lovers, #9)
  • Wicked for You (Wicked Lovers, #10)