Start by marking “Snowbound at Solstice (Mannix Dragon Shifters, #2)” as Want to Read:
Snowbound at Solstice (Mannix Dragon Shifters, #2)

Snowbound at Solstice

(Mannix Dragon Shifters #2)

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  46 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Her Second Chance with Two Dragons

Holly rejected Ryder and Garryck's invitation to join with them years ago and has regretted that decision ever since. Then one snowy winter solstice, their lives become tangled again when the sexy dragons discover someone has been threatening her. As the menacing threats escalate and they vow to protect her, her desire for them burns hott
Published December 9th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Snowbound at Solstice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snowbound at Solstice

Melanie
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, dragons, menage, romance
Double dragons: Best gift ever!

Lori Whyte's sexy dragon shifters bond in pairs, so Ryder and Garryk are waiting for Holly to wise up and realize she's their one and only. Years ago, they approached her and she turned them down. Now she's left alone to run the family business, and someone is targeting her and her store with vandalism and threats. Garryk and Ryder to the rescue: dragons are protectors and there's no way they're turning their backs on her. Predictably, and deliciously, Holly catche
lin
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Snowbound dat Solstice

Oh WOW !! Lori Whyte. , you rate up there with the best. From the first page to the last period on the last page. Than k you for a FABULOUS, AWESOME, story. Please continue writing your stories.
Ingrid Stephanie Jordan
Author: Lori Whyte
Reviewer: Stephanie Jordan
#Paranormal  #Dragonshifters
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Ohhhhh My Goodness I love dragons they are the most magnificent creation in the whole world. Ms. Whyte has written a beautiful short Christmas story which capture the hearts of every dragon lover.
It's Christmas time and Holly Deford is closing her little store for the first time in her life. With her
Debta Davis
Dec 05, 2016 rated it liked it
A good read

It was a good book to pass the time away but there c o old have been .more about what happened to her house or store, did they move it or did her house blow up with the tank? Did the police get involved ? So many questions about how it could have turned out. I bought it because I read the fire book but there is so much that can be added to make it more interesting.
Jane
Dec 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Quick read.

Good story, decent read. Typing errors in this story like there were in the last, and they make big difference in certain scenes.

Over all its a good novella. Great continuation of the series. If you liked the first book, this is worth the read!
Keema Osborne
Nov 10, 2016 rated it liked it
This story is too short. I wanted to get to the root of the stalking. I hope the follow up continues with the Garryck, Hope and Ryder. I feel so incomplete. Besides that I do love the trip down memory lane and the acceptance of Hope and her dragons. Please bring this story to closure.
Sherry Vitaniemi
Jan 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Years

If only her mother had lived and not her dad. But her mates have her now and that makes all the difference.
Tammy
Jan 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Cool dragon's

I readily liked your books, had a great story line,not to much just enough to keep you on you toes
Barbara  Brice
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book

One of the best books I've read so far it's a must read I couldn't put it down until the end
Shannon C. Ramirez
Jan 22, 2017
Carolyn & Theresa Rumsey
Nov 22, 2016
Tammy Sowards-Sanchez
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
this book was so much fun to read and i liked the drama of this one
Heather Douglass
Ti
Dec 28, 2017
Teddybearcln
Dec 30, 2015
I <3 writing sexy romances--sometimes with a dash of fantasy and magic!

Mannix Dragon Shifters (3 books)
  • Their Runaway Mate (Mannix Dragon Shifters, #1)
  • Mating of Convenience (Mannix Dragon Shifters, #3)