Start by marking “Екстремна храна: Какво да ядем, когато животът ни зависи от това” as Want to Read:
Екстремна храна: Какво да ядем, когато животът ни зависи от това

Екстремна храна: Какво да ядем, когато животът ни зависи от това

Paperback, първо
Published December 2015 by Вакон (first published May 12th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Екстремна храна, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Екстремна храна

Kathy Heare Watts
EVERY HOME SHOULD OWN A COPY
I hope I never have to use the information, but having this book in the event of calamity could be the difference between life and death. I have other books to teach survival and thrilled to add this with them. Wonderful diagrams and information. I know my husband has enjoyed reading the book. We have the utmost respect for Bear Grylls and appreciate him compiling this information in book form. Disclosure: I won a copy of this book at a Goodreads giveaway event.
Craig Pearson
This was a free book won through Goodreads giveaways. I was not sure what to expect from reading it. Grylls is well respected as a survival expert. It seems that Extreme Food tried to cover more ground than it should have. The illustrations were black and white drawings which are useless in teaching what to look for in the wild. Clear photographs are much more useful.
Hannah
Thank you to William Morrow/HarperCollins Publishers for my review copy of Extreme Food: What to Eat When Your Life Depends on It, by Bear Grylls.
Extreme Food, the latest book by ex-special forces, nature/survival enthusiast, and television personality Bear Grylls, is a fast, fact-packed read that offers survival information that anyone can benefit from.
As a sometime viewer of Grylls' nature shows (usually when my dad or brothers have it on television), and someone with an abiding, but rarely
Kathy Heare Watts
EVERY HOME SHOULD OWN A COPY
Carl
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent book for the armchair enthusiast waiting for the day he is shipwrecked on a desert island.
Really enjoyed it. Grylls knows his stuff and his enthusiasm leaks into your fingers as you hold this book.
A must for all those survivalists whose scenarios are in their head, like me!
Read it before the apocalypse, or that cruise ship holiday, it will come in very handy.
Annette McIntyre
Jul 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good look at what food is about and how to eat it especially in survival situations
El Guapo
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Survival guide to wild foods. Good in audio. Best in paperback. Great book for extreme situations.
Sinn
Ich konnte dieses Buch nicht in einem durch lesen. Die Flut an Informationen, die ich als Stadtmensch vielleicht niemals brauchen werde, ist einfach zu groß um den Lesefluss aufrecht zu erhalten. Und die vielen Bilder von Bear Grylls, in denen der Ex-SAS-Soldat nicht unbedingt wie jemand rüberkommt, den man zum Dinner erwarten möchte, haben auch nicht geholfen.

Das Buch fokussiert sich auf genau jene Sache, die der Titel verspricht: Das Überleben. Und zwar draußen. Da, wo's entweder kälter oder h
Glen
May 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book through Goodreads giveaway contest. Bear Grylls does a fantastic job of preparing the reader to hunt, find and prepare food in any environment. I spent a lot of my youth in the Sierra Nevadas and other mountian ranges in the Western part of the United States. But until I read, "What to eat when your life depends on it", I realized that I actually had no clue, as far as, if I had to survive if my situation in the wilderness ever became life threatening. The book is a survival ...more
Oni
Jul 19, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A quick and fun read. Including drawn, black ad white pictures when talking about plants is pretty pointless. But that's not what this book is about, it's not an all including manual teaching you all the skills, or even all the basics, but a sneak peak into the lifestyle. Something easy to take a bite out of to see if that's even in any of your food groups. And as that the book is pretty good.
N.
May 22, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5/5
Rob Lever
Apr 17, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016, outdoors, food
Poor excuse of a book by Bear. He's done better.
Monika
Jul 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: advices, earth
It wasn't easy to get through it. Definitely interesting advises. Some things surprised me and some disgusted me. Yet another interesting tips from my favorite adventurer.
Mithun Gangopadhyay
Oct 06, 2015
Farhan Riyaz
Sep 11, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • The Ultimate Guide to U.S. Army Survival Skills, Tactics, and Techniques 	  Ultimate Guide to U.S. Army Survival Skills, Tactics, and Techniques
  • Will To Live: Dispatches From The Edge Of Survival
  • Skye: The Island and Its Legends
  • The Secret World of Johnny Depp: The Intimate Biography of Hollywood's Best-Loved Rebel
  • A Sense of Place: Great Travel Writers Talk About Their Craft, Lives, and Inspiration
  • England as You Like It
  • Femininity and Domination: Studies in the Phenomenology of Oppression
  • The Bush
  • Life is Short and Desire Endless
  • Stress-Proof Your Life: 52 Brilliant Ideas for Taking Control
  • Return to Sawyerton Springs: A Mostly True Tale Filled with Love, Learning, and Laughter
  • Go Your Own Way: Women Travel the World Solo
  • From Eve to Dawn: A History of Women in the World, Vol. 1
  • Opera 101: A Complete Guide to Learning and Loving Opera
  • The Goddesses and Gods of Old Europe: Myths and Cult Images
  • Beauty
  • Chloe Plus Olivia: An Anthology of Lesbian Literature from the Seventeenth Century to the Present
  • The Ultimate Survival Manual (Outdoor Life): Urban Adventure - Wilderness Survival - Disaster Preparedness
Every year the death toll on Mount Everest rises, and for every ten mountaineers who make it to the top, one will die. Yet at 7:22AM on May 26th 1998, Bear Grylls entered The Guinness Book of Records as the youngest, and one of only around thirty, British climbers to have successfully climbed Everest and returned alive. He was only 23 years old.

The actual ascent took Bear over ninety days of extre