Start by marking “Locked and Loaded (Bullet, #6)” as Want to Read:
Locked and Loaded (Bullet, #6)

Locked and Loaded (Bullet #6)

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  94 Ratings  ·  34 Reviews
Is it too much to believe that someone keeps returning to your life because it’s meant to be?

Zane Carson is an idealistic young man with one big skeleton in his closet when he first meets Jennifer Manders in college. They date only to break up soon after. The sexual attraction is like an electromagnet but they fight like alley cats. The relationship just isn’t worth it.

Z
Published February 1st 2016 by Jade C. Jamison

To ask other readers questions about Locked and Loaded, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Locked and Loaded

Terri
Jun 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Nice ending for this series. I love Jen and Zane together and Im so glad they made it work, especially for Zoe's sake. It was really nice to see the crew all together in the end. I could feel the love.
Sue
Jan 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
AND she's back! Who might you ask? Well of course I am talking about the hard rocking Queen herself...Jade Jamison and her fascinating, complex Fully Automatic cast of characters and in particular Zane, the quietly messed up bass player who lives his life on the edge and crosses the line one too many times before he falls from the cliff.
Zane and Jennifer had an almost (dare I say?) sweet relationship at one time when they met in college and began their on and off again romance that became more h
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Feb 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
***** 5 Cranky Stars *****

Jade C. Jamison is back and she’s bringing the guys from Fully Automatic back.

Jennifer and Zane have a love hate relationship. They love to hate and hate to love one another.

When the past collides with the present sparks fly. Actually, explosions are set off.

Zane is the epitome of a rocker. He's cocky, arrogant, a bit smug, and all around douchebag.

He hasn't treated Jennifer very well. Their past is littered with love, loss, heartache, and trying to find their way bac
Kelly 'Perusing Princesses blog'
Locked and Loaded is the final book in the Bullet series, and remains one of my favourite rock star series of all time. As much as I loved the bass player in the other books, I had no idea of his struggle to drug and sex addiction and watching him grow and realise the error of his ways was brave, albeit a little drawn out. Zane and Jenny's love journey is not an easy one, it is mixed with mistrust, tension and too many second chances. Out of all the books in this rockstar series I found this one ...more
Nancy Metsch
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I wish this band was real.
The final book in the Bullet series was out of this world. Zane Carson's story was amazing. We met him in Bullet when he and Ethan were in college. His world was really screwed up. He truly lived the words Sex, Drugs, Rock and Roll. But he took it to an extreme....The thing that was constant was Jennifer Yep, another one we met in Bullet. But what Zane doesn't know is that Jennifer isn't the same woman he knew.
As sad as I am that this is the last book in the series.
Lynea
Jan 07, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2016-read, rock-star
Really Jade... ?? What happened...?? By far NOT one of your best books..
Too much repeated bullshit head talking for me.. Get over it already and move on with the story.. !!
Love my Bullet/Fully Automatic Boys and their family... I'll miss them.. !
Love ya girl..
Keri Anderson (Gilson)
Jan 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a perfect way to end a book series! I love Zane. I'm sad this series is over, but excited for what's to come!
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received from author for an honest review

Jade C Jamison is back with her hard rockin' boys from Fully Automatic.

Now Jet/Clay is my man from this series, but I've got to say, Zane could give the mana run for his money.

If you love someone set them free. If they return, it was meant to be. Right?

But what if they keep returning, and each and every time it is as messed up as the last/

That is Jennifer and Zane's history. Rinse. Lather. Repeat.

What started out as a somewhat sweet romance years ago
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Oct 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

Locked and Loaded by Jade Jamison

I received this book from the author for an honest review.

Zane, Zane, Zane…..So it’s not a secret that Daddy Brad is MY Fully Automatic Baby Daddy. I loved him from the first scene of Bullet. But I gotta admit that Zane was kinda on my radar as well. He and Jen seemed to have a fun relationship an
JG ~ Jezabell Girl & Friends

You can feel the pain in this story right from the start. Yet another rock star living his dream life but with one thing missing: Jennifer Manders. Jennifer is the girl Zane met and fell in love with in College. Jennifer is the girl Zane’s heart is bound to. Jennifer is the girl he wants to spend the rest of his life with. Jennifer is the girl he can’t resist cheating on. This is an love story tarnished by an unexpected addiction.

A typical rock star, Zane spends his days high and with that comes
Elizabeth (Perusing Princesses)
Jade C Jamison's Bullet series is a rocker fave of mine!!  He characters are multidimensional, and you never quite know what to expect.  One thing for sure is that the writing will be fantastic and definitely HOT!!  They are rockers... of course it's HOT!!

In Locked and Loaded, Bullet #6  you will get bass players Zane Carson's story.  Now I loved him in the other books... he was witty and wild.  Never did I expect to read such a deep story about him.  He is a broken spirit with many demons.  The
Mary Lou Hoffman
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Mary Lou by: Jade C. Jamison
Once again Jade C. Jamison has proven her rightful claim to the title as the Queen of Rock Romance.

(full review to come soon)
Ana Oh
Oct 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sad The Series Has Ended

As far as rocker romances go, this was better than most. Some of the subject matter was tired; honestly, after Ethan/Val, the whole thing was unnecessary. I do love their world. The author did a fantastic job painting a believable and immersive setting.
Books Laid Bare
4.5 out of 5
Well, I’ll be damned, Jade you knocked this one right out of the park, I have loved the whole series but heck, I had no clue that you were going to unleash the hounds of hell when you brought Zane to the party!
This is a story that in a way is hard to quantify, Zane is not an easy man to pin down but what I can say is that this is a story of his journey from the pain that he was drowning in, towards Jennifer the woman that gave him hope that he just might be more than he could possibl
Sarah Larson
Jan 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
I absolutely love the Bullet series by Jade C. Jamison. Locked and Loaded is the 6th and final book of this series. This book tells the story of Zane, the bassist for Fully Automatic.

Zane and Jennifer met in college and had an on and off relationship. They had deep feelings for each other but always ended up fighting so they eventually broke things off when Zane quit college to tour with the band. Zane had a rough childhood and is now an addict and his demons have taken over. He sleeps with lots
Amy
Jan 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Zane’s story is an amazing, heart-wrenching journey of addiction and sobriety. We not only feel his pain, desperation, self-loathing, courage, hope, and strength, but those same feelings from those he loves – specifically the love of his life, Jennifer. She is his only light in the darkness, his shining star. They have been on and off again so many times over the years; everything starts out great but eventually they end up non-stop fighting because of his ways and separate. He hits rock bottom ...more
Melinda ~ Twinsie Talk
Feb 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from the author for an honest review.

As I read this I wanted to soak up every piece of it because it’s the last of the Bullet Series and I will l miss these guys yes ever Ethan. They have all gotten their HEA well all but Zane and now could it be his turn. Will he get clean and stay sober for the one he has always loved or will his addictions win again?

Jennifer went through so much with Zane during college then with their on again off again relationship of dealin
Carol
Apr 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Oh NO, it's the last book in the Bullet series. I have loved this series from the very first book. Although I have to say book #5 & #6 didn't live up to the first books in the series.
Who knew how screwed up each member really was. As for Zane his addictions were keeping him from the woman who had stolen his heart many years ago. Sadly he couldn't stay sober or stop cheating to make it work with Jennifer.
Unbeknownst to Zane, because he was high, the last time he was with Jennifer they didn't
Jennifer Allen
Nov 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Locked and Loaded was an excellent conclusion to the Bullet series. I loved Zane and Jennifer. I’m a sucker for second chance romance AND rock star romance…this was that and so much more. One thing I really loved about this, is that we first met Zane and Jennifer in Bullet, so we saw their spark in the very beginning, we didn’t have to depend on flashbacks to get a feel for how they met. We also had little glimpses of them here and there in other books in the series. It was pretty fun seeing it ...more
Dawn Guidry
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was ok
DNF at 29%. This is another book that made me question my "I don't give one star reviews rule. I really wish I had read the same book as all these 4 and 5 star reviewers. I was really hoping that this book would be the big comeback for the finale of the series, especially after the train wreck that was Nick and Sinna's book, but I just couldn't do it. When he was standing in his closet trying to figure out what to wear for his date with Jennifer "his one true love"" and then his random hookup wa ...more
Lora Borzelleca
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I ADORDED reading about Zane. Normally I like a book with more sex because lets face it...im a book slut...but this book was more about Zanes recovery and it was amazing to read about. I liked watching him struggle with things but then also open up so wide to start the healing process. I was a little put off when he was put to the test and Jennifer was so nonchalant about it. I mean, get that she was happy he was growing and learning but I felt that her willingness to overlook what happened (min ...more
KA Graham
Jan 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Jade C. Jamison is my go to rock chick, and she’s bringing the guys from Fully Automatic back, and I couldn’t be more excited. Clay aka Jet will always have my heart, out of this crazy bunch, but Zane is non-stop, back and forth, set your mind on fire addicting!

Jennifer and Zane have a love to hate you, hate to love you kind of relationship, and it will literally make your head spin, wondering what their next move will be. When your past clashes with your present, and you have no idea how to fi
Julie Ruth
Feb 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!! Never imagine Zane to have such a struggle!! What a way to bring him out and make him another great character. Ethan and Zane where they're very similar to find out still had their own issues to get thru. Every character in the Bullet series had such a great story to tell and like i said this one was a shocker! Best part was they all seemed to have a happy ending even though it took some longer than others to get there. Having everyone together at the end brought tears to my eyes. Reading ...more
Louise Rogers-Thomas
Oct 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a way to end a series, absolutely perfect.

I'd forgotten about Zane in away and I didn't realise he had struggled so much. You can feel his pain and hope throughout the book and I'm so glad got his HEA.

Highly recommend series, Jade is one of the best at writing hard rocking romance. She is also one of my go to authors loved all her books I've read so far and there not all rock, she is a very versatile author.
Lyn
Dec 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great story that really hooked me from the first chapter. I think this has been my favourite book in the Bullet series. We never really got too much background into Zane previously and that made this story even more enjoyable because we were finding out about him and Jen at the same time. Definitely recommend these books for any readers that enjoy rockstar romance reads.
L Morales
Jan 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Locked and Loaded is an amazing story!! Zane and Jennifer have great love for each other but their relationship is toxic at times. Zane finally realizes that he needs to make changes in his life in order to be the man Jennifer needs him to be. I love this story and the all the characters. I highly recommend reading this series.
Shari Tomlinson
Feb 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great series

I love anything Jade, this by far is my favorite. I love the story, love conquered all here. Bravo Jade C. Jamison you rocked it once again! One of the best HEA endings of a series. Love it!!!
Autumn
Jan 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the book where all of the guys from Fully Automatic actually grow up. They shake off all of the demons of the past and go into the future - clean and sober and full of possibilities...

Well done, Jade!
Heather
Feb 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The bullet series is a series that was thrilling to read and gave insite into the lives of an amazing group of people. Each story had amazing depth and pulled you into the lives of people that may be rock stars but each had battles to overcome.
Kimkbries
Feb 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Zane's story. As with the other books in this series, I found I could not put it down. To watch him grow throughout the book was amazing. The connection with Jennifer and Zoe was so strong. The ending was one you must read. Well done!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • A Million Miles Away (Angel Interceptors #1)
  • Color Me Crazy
  • A Good Girl
  • Ryker
  • Friday (Timeless, #5)
  • Originals Ride (Hellions Ride, #8)
  • Wrecked: Studs in Spurs
  • The Millionaire's Deception (Men of the Zodiac, #2)
  • Club Red (Leaning to Let Go, #3)
  • His Hired Baby (Safe Harbor Medical, #2)
  • Twisted Desire (Twisted #4)
  • Down the Shore
  • Dusty Rose (McCassey Brothers, #3)
  • If I Can Dream (Hell Yeah! #18)
  • Fool For Love (Believe, #2)
  • Kicked
  • Blind Love (Now and Forever, #3)
  • The Alphabet Game: Part Three - L to R. (The Alpha Series, #1.3)
“Nobody puts Baby in a corner.” While you’re more likely to see Jade headbanging instead of Dirty Dancing, she—like Baby—won’t be put in a corner…or a box. So even though you can’t really stick her books in one genre, you could say she mostly writes steamy Contemporary Romance—and, while you’re at it, you’ll notice in her stories that Jade freaking loves Colorado, hard music, coffee, bad words, an ...more
More about Jade C. Jamison

Bullet (7 books)
  • Bullet (Bullet, #1)
  • Rock Bottom (Bullet, #2)
  • Feverish (Bullet, #3; Feverish, #1)
  • Fully Automatic (Bullet, #4)
  • Slash and Burn (Bullet, #5)
  • Bullet: The Complete Series (A Rock Star Romance Collection)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • The Replacement Crush
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)