Start by marking “Pivotal Moments (In Time, #1)” as Want to Read:
Pivotal Moments (In Time, #1)

Pivotal Moments (In Time Series #1)

3.88  ·  Rating Details  ·  348 Ratings  ·  64 Reviews
A senior in high school, introvert Aislinn Munroe is satisfied living unnoticed...

Aislinn is doing the normal post-high school preparations to get into college. She’s getting ready for a life beyond senior year, and wonders where she’ll fit in to the world once she’s officially an adult. Though her curves are to kill for, she’s also smart and funny. However, she isn’t at a
ebook
Published January 19th 2016 by Limitless Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Pivotal Moments, please sign up.

Trinity Hanrahan Yes! I'm actually working (and almost with) on the sequel now. This is actually the first in a series of four books. The next, Decisive Moments,…moreYes! I'm actually working (and almost with) on the sequel now. This is actually the first in a series of four books. The next, Decisive Moments, finishes up Teagan and Aislinn's story. :-)(less)

Fiza
Mar 12, 2016 Fiza rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The combination of the synopsis and that cute cover convinced me to give this book a shot. And I’m so happy I did!

Aislinn is a bit of shy girl, content being on her own, not going out much, not dating…She does have a crush on someone, has had it for quite some time. But according to her the boy is too far out of her reach. Besides her crush is dating miss super bitch, who is already set on making her school life hell. No need to give her more motivation.

When her brother, Connor, comes home from
NiCoLeTa E.
***ARC kindly provided via NetGalley for the xchange of an honest review***
Lisa Goldman
Jan 29, 2016 Lisa Goldman rated it it was amazing
Pivotal Moments is Trinity's debut novel and I can't say enough about how much I was blown away by it!!!I was drawn into it in the first paragraph. The novel is a quick read, built by realistic characters and situations. It contains some swearing, appropriately used. By far it is blossoming romance between Ash and Teeg but the novel has so much more. It encompasses normal situations that high school students and young adults face and between family and friends.

The novel is written by Ash's poin
Selina Thornton
Jan 01, 2016 Selina Thornton rated it it was amazing
I read this book when it was in its entirety on Wattpad and instantly fell in love with it. Trinity Harrahan has a way of spinning a story in which you completely lose yourself and you fall head first in love with the characters. I'm so excited that it's getting published and can't wait to have my own physical copy!
I recommend this to anyone who needs a wonderfully written story that leaves you feeling happy.
Elle (Lost in Wonderland)

* Many thanks to Netgalley for providing this ARC in exchange for an honest review. *

Aislinn is your typical teen who shares many of the insecurities about her body and concerns about college that teens have. As she’s nearing the end of her senior year her focus is on her college preparation, and while she has never been part of the popular crowd, she has her best friend Penny at her side and that’s all she needs...Enter, swoon worthy Teagan, her brother’s delicious college friend with a heartbr
Rê
2.5 “Aislinn Fit” STARS

ARC via NetGalley.

There are times when I choose to read a book because it’s completely different from everything else I’ve read, but most of the times I find myself drawn to stories that contain elements I’m already familiar with. When looking for contemporary romance (YA or A), I often try to go for the famous tropes, like enemies to lovers, love triangles, falling for you BFF or falling for your older brother’s BFF, which was Pivotal Moment
Briana Pacheco
Mar 06, 2016 Briana Pacheco rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love how the author wrote characters that readers could relate too. High school is a tough place to be when there's bullies and you're self-conisuous about your weight. Aislinn is 5'3" and a size 14. I think I loved her even more because she was not a stick figure we get in YA books.

Aislinn was the poster child of her family until the day she gets into a fight at school. Her reasoning for this fight made me love her. When she comes home, she finds her older brother is back and he brought a fri
Rebecca Nolan
Jan 21, 2016 Rebecca Nolan rated it it was amazing
Pivotal Moments

Firstly I want to state that I first came across this story on Wattpad so when I heard it was being revamped and published I was both excited and a little anxious over how the story would change.

What I can say is that you wont be disappointed. For those who have already read this, let me say that it is well worth buying this for the author has been generous to her fans. For those who have never seen this story before, well you guys are in for a real treat.

Pivotal Moments is a gr
Romance Readers Retreat
Pivotal Moments is the author's debut novel and it was such a refreshing great read. It was very well written with realistic characters and real life situations. I was hooked from the very first word to the very last and I never wanted it to end! I wanted more Teagan and Aislinn!

The novel is told in Aislinn's point of view. She is naive and inexperienced when it comes to boys and doesn't have the best self esteem when it comes to her looks. Aislinn, or Ash, was real and very easy to relate to.
Kylie
Jan 13, 2016 Kylie rated it it was amazing
I first read this book after one of the many nights I had been up late surfing the internet trying to feed my over active brain. I stumbled upon this story on Wattpad and it couldn't have come at more perfect time. I had just ran out out of both ebooks and physical copies of things to occupy my time. I'm not usually one to re-read a story so reading something again wasn't really appealing; I craved something fresh. That all changed after discovering the talent that is Trinity Hanrahan. Her chara ...more
Pip Bailey
Jan 08, 2016 Pip Bailey rated it it was amazing
I first read this as book on Wattpad and was completely engrossed from the start. From the first few pages, Trinity Hanrahan expertly draws you into the life of Aislinn Monroe in a deep and fully immersive way. You will find yourself rooting for this girl, sympathising with her and loving her completely. The story never loses pace and yet still manages to reveal intimate details of each character's personality and life.
So if you want a book that is impossible to put down, a cover to cover read;
Wendy
I received an eARC from the publisher through Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

I requested this book on Netgalley because it’s a contemporary read and I LOVE contemporaries. They usually captivate me, but this is one I really don’t like.

First of all, the writing style is kind of childish. This is a story from Wattpad and I can definitely see why, the writing style isn’t that developed, this makes it annoying to read right from the start. As a reader, I just had the feeling that I was r
Paula
Mar 06, 2016 Paula rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sorry it's over!

This has got to be one of the BEST young adult novels I have ever read. I never wanted the story to end. I started it late last night and resented every moment that I had to put it down to do something else. It was so well written me the characters seemed so real. I can't wait to read something else from this author. Well done! Well done!
Charlie Ruiz
Jan 01, 2016 Charlie Ruiz rated it it was amazing
If you added mystery, romance, and comedy together, you would get an unbelievably beautiful story. Also known as, Pivotal Moments. The way Trinity expresses emotions within each character is amazing. This book is so well written! I've never read anything like it. She displays a deep knowledge of a high school girl with many insecurities about her body living in a judgmental world but still overcoming all the bias and finding herself within. I can't wait to have my own copy of the story!
Vivi Mendoza
Mar 14, 2016 Vivi Mendoza rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book. The characters are cute and well written. I love the romance between Ash and Teeg. It is beautifully written. I fell in love with the story as I read their romance. It is a wonderful contemporary novel and I recommend it to anyone.
Jessica Woslager
Great story!

This is a great story from start to finish! The characters are more life like than most young adult books have.
Lissa
May 02, 2016 Lissa rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: book-series
Aislinn was so damn annoying she just ruined the story for me.
Stacy Sabala
Mar 29, 2016 Stacy Sabala rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya, romance
Book Review- Pivotal Moments by Trinity Hanrahan

Aislinn Munroe is dreading going home. She knows her mother is going to be mad because of what happened at school. It isn’t her day especially when she has to pack on the street. Someone is in her spot in the drive way. It turns out her brother Connor is home for Spring Break. He brought his roommate Teagan and Teeg’s dog, Zver. Zver is huge and scares Ash half to death when he comes to say hi. Then she is completely shocked when she gets a good lo
Carol
***ARC received from Netgalley in exchange of an honest opinion***

First of all, I knew this would be a YA book going in, so that isn't part of what bothered me in this book.

Pivotal Moments premisse is good. It's something we've seen before, a coming to age story about a girl turning into adulhood and the changes she goes through all the while meeting her first love. Yes, we've all read a book about it.

Unfortunately, for me it didn't bring anything new. It has one of my biggest pet peevs: instalo
Karen
Mar 15, 2016 Karen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Aislinn and Teagan

First off, there is a lot of unfinished business/issues concerning the secondary characters in this book that were not reconciled at the end of the book. Because of this, the book has a slight cliffhanger ending.

Ash is a senior in high school that comes home one day to have her brother home for spring break. He brought his best friend and roommate Teeg with him. She instantly becomes enamored with him. He seems to share the same feelings as her. This book is about Ash fighting
Ashley
Mar 05, 2016 Ashley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Overall I really loved this book. There were a few problems or things that struck me as a little odd. But first I will start with what I liked and what will keep me coming back for the next three books.. Yes three, I messaged the author on Facebook because I had to know who's story was next.. I love Zver, obviously! Makes me want a high maintenance dog, sort of. OK, so I loved that a lot of what happened and the reactions were real life reactions. I know some people have complained about Aislinn ...more
Ayshwaria
Loved it.
Edit~A
(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free for an honest review. Thanks to NetGalley and Limitless Publishing.)

To be honest I didn't like this story as much as I thought I will. I was waiting for something more and intense, but I didn't get it. Everything was happening fast, and I think it was kind of dragged, maybe it should have been more interesting if it was shorter.
I didn't like how insecure she was. I loved her mom character, and Penny. But for the best friend part there was
Grace Buschiazzo
Jan 16, 2016 Grace Buschiazzo rated it it was amazing
I first read this book on Wattpad and fell in love. I am so pleased that this book was recognized and published! I absolutely love the characters, but my favorite is Zver :)
Kristi
Feb 24, 2016 Kristi rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley-books
Thank you netgalley for the chance to read this book.

I found this book to be just ok. If you're a young teen, you'll probably like it a lot more than I did. I love young adult books, but this one was definitely made for younger people. I did like the character, especially Aislinn. Her body issues are something that I've been dealing with for a long time. I can understand why she feels the way she does. I never understand why my husband calls me beautiful and sexy on a daily basis. It's been 15 y
Chrsitina Somerville
I received a copy of this book via Netgallery in exchange for my honest review.

I really enjoyed this book. It was a sweet romantic story line.

Aislinn is a senior in highschool still trying to find her place, she is inexperienced with boys and has self esteem issues, she doesn't have many friends and has outcasted herself from the world. Sometimes I felt like Aislinn was a bit immature for her age, but other then that I though she was a good strong character.

Teagan is your typical bad boy turn
Melanie
Feb 29, 2016 Melanie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgallery
I love finding new authors and Trinity Hanrahan is someone I definitely will be looking out for in the future. Pivotal Moments is her debut and one I'm sure that will get her noticed. It is hard for authors I think now to be original and new when it comes to New Adult romances and so many are the same. What I liked about this book was the way Trinity made me feel the connection, I really felt like I was Ash.

Ash and Teeg's romance isn't really anything new where NA books are concerned. However, I
Bookgyrl J (Janet)
Pivotal Moments is a YA novel and MC Aislinn is a typical teenager. Almost 18 she struggles with normal teenage issues like weight and self esteem. Her older brother Connor brings his best friend Teagan for spring break and Aislinn is immediately taken with him (and his big dog!). She is confused when Teagan seems to be into her and the book is about overcoming her insecurities. This book is indeed about pivotal moments (coming of age, going to college and first love).

I really liked the writing
Skye
Jan 31, 2016 Skye rated it it was amazing
I will read just about anything, but I have to be honest—I didn't know if I would like this. I read it based on a recommendation and was completely surprised. This book was hilarious! It was extremely refreshing to read a book with a character's internal monologue so starkly honest. I couldn't put this down as I laughed, cringed, and cried with Aislinn, and followed her through some pivotal moments (pun intended). I'm eagerly awaiting the next book in the series. I would hands down recommend thi ...more
Nisha Mahabir
Jun 16, 2016 Nisha Mahabir rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm not sure what influenced my decision to get this book whether it was the thought of a big brother or Teagan. Whatever it was, I fell in love right away. Yes, there were some minor details that bothered me such as Conner's attitude to some situations but I'm hoping things with him are resolved in the future of the series. I really loved Penny and most of the characters. Overall, it was great and I was really really sad when it was over because I wanted more of Ash and Teeg..couldn't get enoug ...more
  • Always Kiss Me Goodnight
  • My Bittersweet Summer
  • Uninhibited (Unlikely Lovers, #2)
  • Ella's Twisted Senior Year
  • Harkham's Choice (Harkham's, #2)
  • Trouble Comes Knocking (Trouble #1)
  • Louder Than Words (Fall For Me, #4)
  • The Secret Life of a Dream Girl (Creative HeArts, #4; Dahlia and Keegan, #1)
  • The Cemetery Club (Darcy & Flora Cozy Mystery #1)
  • Get Lucky (A YA Anthology)
  • Twitter Girl
  • The Regrets of Cyrus Dodd (Wyattsville, #4)
  • Enchanted Revenge (Empyrean Chronicles, #1)
  • Facebook Jeanie
  • The Legend of Kimberly: Inheritance
  • Forest of the Forsaken: The Witch's Snare
  • Afternoon
  • Intwine (Intwine, #1)
** Pivotal Moments is now in the AMAZON TOP 20 for its category! **
[Highest ranking #3, as of March 19, 2016] Here's the Amazon link: CLICK HERE

Recently, I was signed with LIMITLESS PUBLISHING to bring PIVOTAL MOMENTS to the mainstream masses! It was released on January 19, 2016.

I can be found online at:

Facebook: http://facebook.com/trinityhanrahan
Twitter: http://twitter.com/t_hanrahan01
Goodre
More about Trinity Hanrahan...