Start by marking “Pivotal Moments (In Time, #1)” as Want to Read:
Pivotal Moments (In Time, #1)

Pivotal Moments (In Time Series #1)

A senior in high school, introvert Aislinn Munroe is satisfied living unnoticed...

Aislinn is doing the normal post-high school preparations to get into college. She’s getting ready for a life beyond senior year, and wonders where she’ll fit in to the world once she’s officially an adult. Though her curves are to kill for, she’s also smart and funny. However, she isn’t at a
ebook
Published January 19th 2016 by Limitless Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Pivotal Moments, please sign up.

Trinity Hanrahan Yes! I'm actually working (and almost with) on the sequel now. This is actually the first in a series of four books. The next, Decisive Moments,…moreYes! I'm actually working (and almost with) on the sequel now. This is actually the first in a series of four books. The next, Decisive Moments, finishes up Teagan and Aislinn's story. :-)(less)

Fiza
Mar 12, 2016 Fiza rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The combination of the synopsis and that cute cover convinced me to give this book a shot. And I’m so happy I did!

Aislinn is a bit of shy girl, content being on her own, not going out much, not dating…She does have a crush on someone, has had it for quite some time. But according to her the boy is too far out of her reach. Besides her crush is dating miss super bitch, who is already set on making her school life hell. No need to give her more motivation.

When her brother, Connor, comes home from
NiCoLeTa E.
***ARC kindly provided via NetGalley for the xchange of an honest review***
Rê
2.5 “Aislinn Fit” STARS

ARC via NetGalley.

There are times when I choose to read a book because it’s completely different from everything else I’ve read, but most of the times I find myself drawn to stories that contain elements I’m already familiar with. When looking for contemporary romance (YA or A), I often try to go for the famous tropes, like enemies to lovers, love triangles, falling for you BFF or falling for your older brother’s BFF, which was Pivotal Moment
Lisa Goldman
Dec 15, 2015 Lisa Goldman rated it it was amazing
Pivotal Moments is Trinity's debut novel and I can't say enough about how much I was blown away by it!!!I was drawn into it in the first paragraph. The novel is a quick read, built by realistic characters and situations. It contains some swearing, appropriately used. By far it is blossoming romance between Ash and Teeg but the novel has so much more. It encompasses normal situations that high school students and young adults face and between family and friends.

The novel is written by Ash's poin
Selina Thornton
Jan 01, 2016 Selina Thornton rated it it was amazing
I read this book when it was in its entirety on Wattpad and instantly fell in love with it. Trinity Harrahan has a way of spinning a story in which you completely lose yourself and you fall head first in love with the characters. I'm so excited that it's getting published and can't wait to have my own physical copy!
I recommend this to anyone who needs a wonderfully written story that leaves you feeling happy.
Elle (Lost in Wonderland)

* Many thanks to Netgalley for providing this ARC in exchange for an honest review. *

Aislinn is your typical teen who shares many of the insecurities about her body and concerns about college that teens have. As she’s nearing the end of her senior year her focus is on her college preparation, and while she has never been part of the popular crowd, she has her best friend Penny at her side and that’s all she needs...Enter, swoon worthy Teagan, her brother’s delicious college friend with a heartbr
Romance Readers Retreat
Pivotal Moments is the author's debut novel and it was such a refreshing great read. It was very well written with realistic characters and real life situations. I was  hooked from the very first word to the very last and I never wanted it to end! I wanted more Teagan and Aislinn!

The novel is told in Aislinn's point of view. She is naive and inexperienced when it comes to boys and doesn't have the best self esteem when it comes to her looks. Aislinn, or Ash, was real and very easy to relate to.
Rebecca Nolan
Jan 04, 2016 Rebecca Nolan rated it it was amazing
Pivotal Moments

Firstly I want to state that I first came across this story on Wattpad so when I heard it was being revamped and published I was both excited and a little anxious over how the story would change.

What I can say is that you wont be disappointed. For those who have already read this, let me say that it is well worth buying this for the author has been generous to her fans. For those who have never seen this story before, well you guys are in for a real treat.

Pivotal Moments is a gr
Kylie
Jan 13, 2016 Kylie rated it it was amazing
I first read this book after one of the many nights I had been up late surfing the internet trying to feed my over active brain. I stumbled upon this story on Wattpad and it couldn't have come at more perfect time. I had just ran out out of both ebooks and physical copies of things to occupy my time. I'm not usually one to re-read a story so reading something again wasn't really appealing; I craved something fresh. That all changed after discovering the talent that is Trinity Hanrahan. Her chara ...more
Mo
Jan 30, 2017 Mo rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked the book overall but was kind of surprised how sexist all the males were in this book. Aislinn is an introvert who has low self esteem. Her brother, Connor, is protective and overbearing. Teague is gorgeous and his friend. a relationship between Teague and Aislinne develops very slowly. He is 5 years older than her and she is quite immature.
I like parts of this book that describe their relationship, but some parts felt a little stilted.
She doesn't believe when people tell her she's gorge
Briana Pacheco
Mar 06, 2016 Briana Pacheco rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love how the author wrote characters that readers could relate too. High school is a tough place to be when there's bullies and you're self-conisuous about your weight. Aislinn is 5'3" and a size 14. I think I loved her even more because she was not a stick figure we get in YA books.

Aislinn was the poster child of her family until the day she gets into a fight at school. Her reasoning for this fight made me love her. When she comes home, she finds her older brother is back and he brought a fri
Pip Bailey
Jan 08, 2016 Pip Bailey rated it it was amazing
I first read this as book on Wattpad and was completely engrossed from the start. From the first few pages, Trinity Hanrahan expertly draws you into the life of Aislinn Monroe in a deep and fully immersive way. You will find yourself rooting for this girl, sympathising with her and loving her completely. The story never loses pace and yet still manages to reveal intimate details of each character's personality and life.
So if you want a book that is impossible to put down, a cover to cover read;
Charlie Ruiz
Jan 01, 2016 Charlie Ruiz rated it it was amazing
If you added mystery, romance, and comedy together, you would get an unbelievably beautiful story. Also known as, Pivotal Moments. The way Trinity expresses emotions within each character is amazing. This book is so well written! I've never read anything like it. She displays a deep knowledge of a high school girl with many insecurities about her body living in a judgmental world but still overcoming all the bias and finding herself within. I can't wait to have my own copy of the story!
Paula
Mar 06, 2016 Paula rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sorry it's over!

This has got to be one of the BEST young adult novels I have ever read. I never wanted the story to end. I started it late last night and resented every moment that I had to put it down to do something else. It was so well written me the characters seemed so real. I can't wait to read something else from this author. Well done! Well done!
Vivi Mendoza
Mar 14, 2016 Vivi Mendoza rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book. The characters are cute and well written. I love the romance between Ash and Teeg. It is beautifully written. I fell in love with the story as I read their romance. It is a wonderful contemporary novel and I recommend it to anyone.
Ayshwaria
Loved it.
Me_LissaH
Apr 26, 2016 Me_LissaH rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: book-series
Aislinn was so damn annoying she just ruined the story for me.
Grace Buschiazzo
Jan 07, 2016 Grace Buschiazzo rated it it was amazing
I first read this book on Wattpad and fell in love. I am so pleased that this book was recognized and published! I absolutely love the characters, but my favorite is Zver :)
Jessica Woslager
Great story!

This is a great story from start to finish! The characters are more life like than most young adult books have.
Mary
Feb 07, 2017 Mary rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Young Adult books are not my norm but this book was very good! Aislinn was an introvert and she was getting prepared for college. She was having a bit of a hard time. Her brother brought home a houseguest from college, Teagan, a former player and he and Aislinn became friends. They had their differences but they figured it out and made this a great story! I really can't wait to read the next book! I give this 4.5 stars and a strong recommendation!
Andrea LT
Mar 14, 2017 Andrea LT rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A very good book

I quite enjoyed this book. Totally not what I expected from a YA novel and I was pleasantly surprised. Loved how real the storyline was. The characters are human and flawed and so very true to life.
A must read.
Debbie Eichler
Feb 07, 2017 Debbie Eichler rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This the first book I have read by Trinity and it definitely wont be the last . This was a wonderful story of first love and trying to see what people see when they look at you . Teagan fell in love with Ash and all the insecurity that came with her. I really enjoyed this book!
Tiffany  Copple
Let me start by saying the name of this book suits the situations in the book extremely well. This book is filled with Pivotal Moments for not just Aislinn and Teagan, but all the characters . Aislinn is a teenage girl who struggles with self-esteem issues that drag her down .Teagan is a man who is 5 years old there Aislinn and way more experienced can these two make it together.
I enjoyed this book , the drama , the story line , the excitement of the story. I couldn't put it down .
Melanie
Feb 17, 2016 Melanie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgallery
I love finding new authors and Trinity Hanrahan is someone I definitely will be looking out for in the future. Pivotal Moments is her debut and one I'm sure that will get her noticed. It is hard for authors I think now to be original and new when it comes to New Adult romances and so many are the same. What I liked about this book was the way Trinity made me feel the connection, I really felt like I was Ash.

Ash and Teeg's romance isn't really anything new where NA books are concerned. However, I
Ashley
Mar 05, 2016 Ashley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Overall I really loved this book. There were a few problems or things that struck me as a little odd. But first I will start with what I liked and what will keep me coming back for the next three books.. Yes three, I messaged the author on Facebook because I had to know who's story was next.. I love Zver, obviously! Makes me want a high maintenance dog, sort of. OK, so I loved that a lot of what happened and the reactions were real life reactions. I know some people have complained about Aislinn ...more
Andrea Jacobsen
Feb 10, 2017 Andrea Jacobsen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Aishlinn Munroe is happy living her life without being noticed by well anyone. She is almost done with her senior year of high school and is ready to move to the next stage of her life: college. She doesn't mind going unnoticed and frankly wouldn't know how to handle the attention. She didn't count on Teagan Aldridge.

Teagan Aldridge didn't expect to fall for his roommates little sister but he can't help himself with he meets Aislinn Munroe. She is beautiful inside and out and the air of innocenc
Wendy
I received an eARC from the publisher through Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

I requested this book on Netgalley because it’s a contemporary read and I LOVE contemporaries. They usually captivate me, but this is one I really don’t like.

First of all, the writing style is kind of childish. This is a story from Wattpad and I can definitely see why, the writing style isn’t that developed, this makes it annoying to read right from the start. As a reader, I just had the feeling that I was r
Stacy Sabala
Mar 29, 2016 Stacy Sabala rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya, romance
Book Review- Pivotal Moments by Trinity Hanrahan

Aislinn Munroe is dreading going home. She knows her mother is going to be mad because of what happened at school. It isn’t her day especially when she has to pack on the street. Someone is in her spot in the drive way. It turns out her brother Connor is home for Spring Break. He brought his roommate Teagan and Teeg’s dog, Zver. Zver is huge and scares Ash half to death when he comes to say hi. Then she is completely shocked when she gets a good lo
2OCC Reviews
Feb 07, 2017 2OCC Reviews rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jessica
I'm not one to read YA novels but I really liked the cover and the description was intriguing so I figure that I'd give it a shot.

Aislinn was a good heroine. But half the time she annoyed me with her whiny tendencies. Some times she seemed amazing and then she would do something to make me dislike her.

Teagan was great. I was expecting him to be a big jerk, but he really surprised me. He ha a bad boy past but he was a good guy.

There was a slow burn romance that forms from the start with amazing
Chrsitina Somerville
I received a copy of this book via Netgallery in exchange for my honest review.

I really enjoyed this book. It was a sweet romantic story line.

Aislinn is a senior in highschool still trying to find her place, she is inexperienced with boys and has self esteem issues, she doesn't have many friends and has outcasted herself from the world. Sometimes I felt like Aislinn was a bit immature for her age, but other then that I though she was a good strong character.

Teagan is your typical bad boy turn
  • Always Kiss Me Goodnight (Guardian Kiss, 1)
  • My Bittersweet Summer
  • Uninhibited (Unlikely Lovers, #2)
  • Ella's Twisted Senior Year
  • Harkham's Choice (Harkham's, #2)
  • Trouble Comes Knocking (Trouble #1)
  • Louder Than Words (Fall For Me, #4)
  • The Secret Life of a Dream Girl (Creative HeArts, #4; Dahlia and Keegan, #1)
  • The Cemetery Club (Darcy & Flora Cozy Mystery #1)
  • Get Lucky (A YA Anthology)
  • Twitter Girl
  • The Regrets of Cyrus Dodd (Wyattsville, #4)
  • Enchanted Revenge (Empyrean Chronicles, #1)
  • Facebook Jeanie
  • The Legend of Kimberly: Inheritance
  • Forest of the Forsaken: The Witch's Snare
  • Afternoon
  • Intwine (Intwine, #1)
Book Two of the In Time series, DECISIVE MOMENTS will be released on September 6, 2016!

I can be found online at:

Facebook: http://facebook.com/trinityhanrahan
Twitter: http://twitter.com/t_hanrahan01
Goodreads: http://goodreads.com/trinityhanrahan
Instagram: http://instagram.com/trinity.hanrahan
Website: http://trinityhanrahan.com

Trinity lives with her husband and five children in Virginia. She grew up
More about Trinity Hanrahan...

In Time Series (2 books)
  • Decisive Moments (In Time, #2)