Start by marking “Dead Sexy (Pinnacle Point, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dead Sexy (Pinnacle Point, #2)

Dead Sexy

(Pinnacle Point #2)

When his ghostly cousin tells him theres an open position at the PI firm where he works, Zane Harker jumps at the chance. There arent many places willing to hire a zombie and being dead hasnt stopped the bills from piling up.

His new gig has a lot of perks, not the least of which is his current job guarding the delectable Maisie Banks after she receives death threats for
Published January 13th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Dead Sexy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dead Sexy

Start your review of Dead Sexy (Pinnacle Point, #2)
Maya
ARC received via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

This is my first time reading a book with zombies in it. I didn't know what to expect but I'm glad it all turned out for the better. Honestly, I never knew this particular zombie could be so filthy hot. I mean, once those two gave in to their attraction it was like new years fireworks. Explosive!

description

God, he wanted to fuck her. He wanted to do things that would have scared the normal, human him. He wanted to power into her and hear her
Carrie
Shelves: netgalley
Zane Harker is a zombie, he was turned one night in a bar by a woman he had been flirting with. After months of adjusting to his new zombie status Zane has now taken on a job working security for his cousin's firm guarding Maisie Banks who has received threats on her life. With a risque photo shoot and the beautiful Maisie around Zane has begun to realize that there can be a sex life for even the dead.

The second in a series of short paranormal/erotic short stories from Kelly Apple I believe
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
So I picked up this ARC thinking I'd be convinced that zombies are not creepy to use as heroes and while I think Zane is delish, I'm not all that sold on the story. First of all this is a very quick read, so can't really expect all that much in the way of character development. Yet, I can't help expecting something besides a boner to exist between Maisie and Zane. The sex was very very explicit. At times sexy and others not so much. It just didn't have enough substance.

ARC received in exchange
Shirley
Jan 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Im not a zombie fan there, I said it. I chalk it up to my husband making me watch Night of the Living Dead and the rest of those Dead movies. *shivers* That doesnt mean I havent put my big girl pants on and read a few zombie books, but Im still not a fan. So why would I pick up a zombie romance? I figured if anyone could turn a supernatural creature that freaks me out more than any other into a sexy, drool-worthy character it would be Kelly Apple. Zane didnt disappoint. ;)

Throw into the mix the
Kate
Really enjoyable for a zombie book. hot n' steamy. I don't usual read zombie books but the blurb was well written which means I just had to.

Book recevied by Season Publishing via netgalley in exchange for a honest review.
Lia   Covington
Jan 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Lia's Bookish Obsession http://liasbookishobsession.com http://liasbookishobsession.com/zombi... Zombies need love too! And I got love to give! *wink*

This is  review of an adult paranormal short story. This means, this review shall contain sexy paranormal characters being naughty in their paranormal activities. Did you see what I did there? I made a pun! You know because of the Paranormal Activity movies series? *cough* Well consider yourself warned.
When you read this short story you might

Christi Snow
My Review:
This is a quick story...it takes place over the course of about 24 hours, but whoa is it sexy...but I guess it does tell you that in the title, doesn't it?

Zane is a zombie who's been that way for a little over nine months. For the majority of that time, he hasn't had any sexual urges and figured he'd lost that ability with his life. But then he went to work as security for Maisie Banks and everything surged back to life in the very best way.

It may only be a single day, but I loved the
Kristy
Jan 09, 2016 rated it liked it
***I was provided an ARC of the book through netgalley for an honest review***

Rating: 3 stars

This was a super quick paranormal novella about a recently turned zombie who is is charge of protecting our h Maisie. It gets pretty steamy pretty quickly, but as its short I guess they need to get to the point quickly. Would I read more in the series? Probably. The next one looks pretty interesting.
Brenda
Jun 07, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
This series are paranormality and actually normal to human people now.
Its involve a ghost who happens to be really horny and end up been inspect by a doctor.

The other its a zombie man who now is a bodyguard and happens to have dirty thoughts to his employer.

The last is about a man who wants to discover how to travel time and in turns to be a surprise for him
Britt The Red Hatter Book Blog
Jan 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a quick, funny, sexy, paranormal read along with a Pretty unique take on being a zombie.
Angel Hatfield
Jun 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Zane was now a zombie and worked for a P I Firm. He had been a zombie for nine months and twelve days. Maisie had received some death threats and the firm Zane worked for had been hired by the city council for extra security. Chance Zanes cousin was also on the team and he is a ghost. Zane was lead of the team because he could take a bullet and keep going. Zane had been following Maisie for nine days now. But Zane had a problem that he never thought he would have again, when around Maisie he ...more
Arec Rain
Jan 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a delightfully raunchy read. I requested this book from NetGalley because it was zombie erotica, a rare breed indeed. And I was curious. While it is the second in the series, it is the first I have read from this author. It definitely wont be the last.

I wasnt sure what to expect, but it wasnt this naughty novel. My first and only complaint is that it is far too short. I didnt pay attention that it was a novella until I actually opened the book. I want, no need more of this amazing couple.
Cassie  R. (cassie-loves-reading)
I received a copy of this book for an honest review off of NetGalley:

I never expected to read an erotica story about a zombie. A vampire? Sure. A werewolf? Done that. But a zombie? Never actually thought that would happen and yet here I am. And Im not disappointed at all. This is a very quick read but boy is it hot. The writing is dirty and a little cheesy at points but its also well done. The characters have chemistry and personality and the writing flows nicely. I would be interested to read
Reelika Raimet
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have never read book like this, where is so handsome zombie and who bodyguards Masie and I think she must be so satisfied with that, because I would like to have Zane to my bodyguard because he is so sexy and handsome. I don,t care if he is zombie and that makes him more attractive :) Book was about Zane who transformed to zombie after that some woman in bar bit him and now he works for Masie who is photographer. I will read more this author books, because I can,t stop dreaming about Zane, he ...more
Liz
Jan 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow- hot, fun, sexy read. This super short read is a fun romp with a zombie as the lead. Never thought I'd think zombies are sexy but Zane sure is. My only complaint is the book is too short.... it be fun to learn more about Zane & Maisie.

The is the second in a series (Pinnacle Point #2) but can be read as a stand alone.

ARC provided by the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review
Raina Collins
Jan 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Received through NetGalley for an honest review.

He's dead or at least a zombie. And zombies can't have sex. But someone forgot to tell the hard part of his body he was sporting. So what is a zombie to do?
Jay
May 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
This copy was kindly provided for review by NetGalley, on behalf of the author and publisher.
Stephanie
Jan 20, 2016
S.l.
is currently reading it
May 01, 2019
Kelly Apple is a hardcore paranormal junkie with the bad habit of falling for damaged heroes. Finding (and writing) characters who make her heart break is one of her goals in life. She has a boy who can drink his weight in Mountain Dew and always tries to get her to play video games with him. She politely declines on account of all the voices in her head who are impatiently waiting for their ...more

Pinnacle Point (5 books)
  • Ghost of a Chance (Pinnacle Point, #1)
  • Future Perfect (Pinnacle Point, #3)
  • Hard Wired (Pinnacle Point, #4)
  • Pinnacle Point: The Harker Collection