Start by marking “Violet Night Trilogy” as Want to Read:
Violet Night Trilogy

Violet Night Trilogy

After three months of silence, the black tattoo on Emma’s wrist glows with a vengeance once again, and that can only mean one thing…the vampires are back. But when she meets the mysterious Jake Cunningham, who has a few powers of his own, she may not be alone in the fight.

In the midst of battle, Jake and Emma find love, but as their adventures continue, that love—and their
Published February 10th 2016 by Lynn Rush, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Violet Night Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Violet Night Trilogy

Samantha (bookwormeverlasting)
Vampires are my all time favorite supernatural creatures, which made the offer of a review copy of the Violet Night trilogy too good to pass up! I will read anything that has to do with vampires and the Violet Night Trilogy did not disappoint. Three full length novels with action, romance, and vampires - yes please!

From the beginning of the first book, Violet Midnight, there was action and intrigue. Most of her characters were enjoyable to read about, especially Emma and Jake. I will say that th
Felicia Semmler
Jan 28, 2016 Felicia Semmler rated it it was amazing
When I found out Lynn was brining this trilogy back I was super excited! I have all 3 of the original prints signed by Lynn and could not be happier to have been apart of the ARC readers for the new Boxset of the trilogy.

It is easy to like and root for the main characters in this trilogy. It is very kick butt and reminds me of a cross between Blade, Buffy and Underworld. There is so much action it's hard to put down until the entire trilogy is over.

Highly recommended- a fabulous read.

I reviewe
Amber
Dec 31, 2015 Amber rated it it was amazing
The Violet Night Trilogy is a truly phenomenal and spectacularly riveting journey that will ignite your imagination and set your heart aflame. This story and its astounding characters will pull every human emotion from your very soul. Nothing is left untouched as its sweeps through your very being and calls to you in a way that no other story ever will. You can’t deny the gentle power and magnificent message that flows effortlessly throughout the pages of these three incredible books. I couldn’t ...more
Ch'kara SilverWolf
Jan 10, 2016 Ch'kara SilverWolf rated it it was amazing
Book 1 – VIOLET MIDNIGHT

What a terrific story – Emma Martin and Jake Cunningham discover their abilities as vampire hunters as well as their instant attraction to each other.

While Jake must fight his dark side and his potential to be a vampire, his love for Emma can be his saving grace.

This story is well written and has all the elements to keep you on the edge of your seat.

Book 2 – VIOLET DAWN

Further adventures of Emma and Jake. Their friends Ava and Greg have discovered what their abilities are
Ashley Martinez
Nov 23, 2015 Ashley Martinez rated it really liked it
An exciting and interesting take on vampire hunters. Move aside Buffy the vampire slayer, there's a new slayer in town, Emma and she's letting the dust fly.
The plot and progression of this story was entertaining building up to an unforgettable ending.
The characters were fun to root for the only problem was I wanted more details and development not only with the characters but their relationships as well. It was hard for me to connect with the characters especially in the beginning because of th
Kat
Feb 20, 2016 Kat rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: YA Paranormal readers of all ages
*** Gifted in exchange for an honest review***

The Violet Night Trilogy Review

Part 1 - Violet Midnight
We meet Emma Martin who is alone other than her best friend and room mate at University Ava, but Emma has a secret that she can't expose Ava too.... She is a vampire hunter!
If you liked Buffy the Vampire Slayer, then you are going to love this book series and its all wrapped up in a tidy 3 book bundle, how can you resist.
Emma wakes up one day with a new tattoo and an orphan! luckily she finds hel
Sarah Marie
Feb 10, 2016 Sarah Marie rated it liked it

I have a lot of mixed feelings towards this trilogy. It isn't horrible, but there are a lot of problems that I personally couldn't get past with regarding the overall arching and narrative of this series. My favorite of the trilogy was the second book, Violet Dawn, and my least favorite was the last book in the trilogy, Violet Storm. The novella in here was a nice bonus, but I felt if it had been placed at the front of the box set it would have served more purpose of hooking the reader into the

Carly
Feb 19, 2016 Carly rated it really liked it
A romantic adventure with something for everyone!

At first glance, Emma and Jake are average college students but as they work together to fight the shadows that lurk in the night they transform into kick-ass vampire hunters. The world as they know it is threatened by unimaginable evil and the only hope they have of winning the fight is to embrace the instant connection they feel towards each other.

I thoroughly enjoyed the Violet Night series. Each book builds upon the last, adding twists and tur
Saarella
Saarella rated it really liked it
Sep 13, 2016
Casey Peeler
Casey Peeler rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2015
Talisha
Talisha rated it really liked it
May 04, 2016
Ashley Jordan
Ashley Jordan rated it liked it
Jan 27, 2016
Katrina
Katrina marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2015
Haven Malone
Haven Malone marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2015
Laura marked it as to-read
Sam Carpenter
Sam Carpenter marked it as to-read
Heather Welborn
Heather Welborn marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2015
Avey Shannon
Avey Shannon marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2015
Sandy
Sandy marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2015
Malissa
Malissa marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2015
Mandy
Mandy marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2015
Chad Gustafson
Chad Gustafson marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2015
Lynn Rush
Jan 01, 2016 Lynn Rush added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jennifer Barg
Jennifer Barg marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2016
Genieinachanelbottle
Genieinachanelbottle marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2016
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2016
Angela Gibbons
Angela Gibbons marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2016
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2016
Arlena
Arlena marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2016
Karin
Karin marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2016
Gwyneth
Gwyneth marked it as to-read
May 06, 2016
Queneofthedark
Queneofthedark marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2016
Julie Duong
Julie Duong marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2017
NYT/USA Today bestselling author, chocolate addict & ultra runner. Agent: Nicole Resciniti of The Seymour Agency #pnr #KidLit #CatchTheRush
More about Lynn Rush...