Start by marking “Bloodfeud (The Scarlet Star Trilogy #3)” as Want to Read:
Bloodfeud (The Scarlet Star Trilogy #3)

Bloodfeud

(The Scarlet Star Trilogy #3)

“One final task before the fall...”

The Bloodmoon has cut its crimson path across the sky, leaving both leech and lamprey reeling in its wake.

With Rhin captured by Sift, and Lilain and Lurker left behind in Washingtown, Tonmerion Hark returns to London, where the fate of the empire lies with the devilish Lord Dizali.

In his quest for revenge, the young Hark recruits an
Paperback, First, 398 pages
Published February 29th 2016 by BenGalley.com (first published February 27th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Bloodfeud, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bloodfeud

Start your review of Bloodfeud (The Scarlet Star Trilogy #3)
Peter
Dec 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: western-fantasy
What a fantastic ending to a great trilogy! Ben Galley has written a fantastic conclusion to one of the most original fantasy trilogy's and setting I have read! Ben if i could give you ten stars on goodreads i would!
Rochelle
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: have
Loved it!! See my full review here: http://www.chocomeiske.com/2016/03/14...

Bloodfeud was a spectacular finish to a simply amazing series and there is not one thing I would have changed. It was faster paced, more action-packed and more tension-filled since the stakes were raised and there was a sense of imminence about it. All the loose ends were tied up, and I like the open-ended epilogue which I'm hoping means there will be some novellas.
Melanie
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!
kartik narayanan
Apr 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Bloodfeud is an okayish conclusion to a series that started out strong with Bloodrush. Basically, It is just like Bloodmoon with its pros and cons except that all the threads come together with not so earth shattering climax.

I felt that the protagonist had shifted from Merion to Calista. She turns out to be far more interesting that the bland Merion. While both Merion & Calista have satisfying character arcs, Calista's was definitely more enjoyable. Maybe Ben Galley should have focused on
Paul Mort
Jan 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Truly tremendous. Ben Ben Galley has done it again. I Love EVERYTHING about this series.

It had me gripped from start to finish, just like the first two... brilliant characters, superb plot and a magic system that has me wanting more of this whole thing... my only hope is that Ben does it :-)

The 'death' right at the end was really sad as the character was my favourite, but that only added to how bad-ass the book is

Tim
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
What a fantastic journey, from a spoilt brat to an honorable man/boy. This was such a well written story, the characters had so much personality. The final page said Tonmerion would return, and I for on e am excited for another story.
Travis Peck
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A great finish to a great trilogy! Highly recommend.
Terry
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book series finished with its strongest volume. One aspect of the ending really bugged me—it was one that was relatively easy to see coming, and would've been nice to see subverted, and that by itself was enough to knock my rating down a star. (Still not quite a spoiler, but tagging just to be safe: (view spoiler) ...more
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fabulous, unique series! The style of magic reminds me of Sanderson's Mistborn, but Ben Galley has created a totally new and unique world. Incredible world building and very lifelike characters. Loved it!
Andria Anderson
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Family magic

I wait for the last page to be turned to review. This trilogy brought on myriad emotions. No spoiler alert. I ended it with a bittersweet grin. My greatest thanks to the author for such a fantastic read
Joy Cronje
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a bang the ending was! Great read, especially with Rhin. Gonna miss that character. Oh, and Lurker! Eish.
Robin Leysen
Mar 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-book, reco-base
Third part, the best part! Faster paced, more rushing, more enjoyment for me! Well done, Ben!
Stephen C
Dec 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So here we are at the end of what has been an exciting road to travel down, and it is somewhat bittersweet that I write this because the series is now over (with the exception of some short stories to look forward to next year).

Book three brings us full circle for the ultimate showdown back in London after the events during the Bloodmoon. Whilst I don't want to cover old ground and sound like a broken record, I'm afraid I am and I will, especially if you are just coming to this review without
Ricardo
May 05, 2016 added it
Shelves: weird-west
Ben Galley's Scarlet Star trilogy is one of the most original ones I've read in the past few years. The historical worldbuilding literally transports you back in time with a dash of fantasy that makes it all the more exciting. I was a bit worried with this third book as it left the setting of the two previous ones – the American Frontier and the midlands – for an "Old Continent" city, London.
However, the darker atmosphere (well reflected on the cover, and somewhat reminiscent of Tim Burton's
Daniel Stevens
May 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is by far my favorite of The Scarlet Star Trilogy. I loved them all. This one was faster paced, full of intrigue and suspense. Everything that I have come to expect from this exceptional author. could not put it down. Hope that this is not the end of Tomerion and his gang of misfits. highly recommended.
Janis
Jun 21, 2017
Fenix
Aug 15, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Grey Bastards (The Lot Lands, #1)
  • Soulbinder (Spellslinger, #4)
  • Kingdom of Bones (The Echoes Saga, #5)
  • Bounty of Blades: A Cultivation Novel (The Adept Archives: Book 2)
  • Crownbreaker (Spellslinger, #6)
  • A Mark of Kings (The Shattered Reigns #1)
  • Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City
  • The Thief Who Went To War (Amra Thetys, #5)
  • Pursuit of the Apocalypse (Duck & Cover Adventure, #3)
  • Crowfall (Raven's Mark, #3)
  • King's Reign (Xander King #4)
  • King's Ransom (Xander King #3)
  • Revenge of the Apocalypse (Duck & Cover Adventure, #4)
  • Vanquish (Xander King #2)
  • Whiskey & Roses (Xander King #1)
  • Dark Forge (Masters & Mages, #2)
  • Crossroads of the Apocalypse  (Duck & Cover Adventure, #5)
  • Queenslayer (Spellslinger #5)
Ben Galley is an author of dark and epic fantasy books who currently hails from Victoria, Canada. Since publishing his debut Emaneska Series, Ben has released a range of epic and dark fantasy novels, including the award-winning weird western Bloodrush and standalone novel The Heart of Stone. He is also the author of the critically-acclaimed Chasing Graves Trilogy.

When he isn’t conjuring up strange

The Scarlet Star Trilogy (3 books)
  • Bloodrush (The Scarlet Star Trilogy, #1)
  • Bloodmoon (The Scarlet Star Trilogy #2)