Start by marking “Deception (Deamhan Chronicles #3)” as Want to Read:
Deception (Deamhan Chronicles #3)

Deception (Deamhan Chronicles #3)

The death of prominent Deamhan elders has left a gaping hole in their society.

Amenirdis, the Queen of Limbo and the Dark Mother of Deamhan, is now loose in the world. Her plans for total annihilation of her kind rests on the blood of Maris and the Dark Curse tablet.

News of her release has also awaken the Dorvo Coven; vampires who consider themselves the arch enemies of D
Published February 11th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Deception, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deception

Dianne
Get ready for brutality and darkness of the creatures of the night. Deception by Isaiyan Morrison is here, and once again, Ms Morrison delivers true grit and the most vile of the vile. Blood will flow, as a missing tablet is the key to destroying every Deamhan on Earth. The only other ingredient necessary is blood, Maris’ blood, the latest treasure sought by enemies and “allies” alike.

Amenirdis is free from limbo and she visits Ana in her dreams, helping Ana become stronger with her blood. Does
Karlee
Dec 23, 2015 Karlee rated it it was amazing
With Amenirdis free from Limbo and the Dorvo vampires taking over the city, who will win coming battle? Amenirdis is visiting Ana in her dreams and feeding her with her blood making Ana stronger. Ana can't seem to fight her off in her dreams but will do anything to protect those she cares about including her offspring Maris. Kenneth and Johanna form an alliance with Ruby, the head of the Dorvo Coven which leads to the beginning of their downfall. With no one safe, how will everything play out an ...more
2OCC Reviews
Jun 22, 2017 2OCC Reviews rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
Picking up where the last book left off; I was blown away. Being the 3rd book going into detail could ruin it so short and to the point it is. The author has really made such a complex world so intriguing and the mystery/ suspense in these novels has kept me addicted. The twists and turns kept me on the edge of my seat. Some things I didn't see coming. If your a fan of paranormal books, then you will quickly love this series. I will say that like the other books, sometimes they are hard to follo ...more
A.D. Herrick
Jun 10, 2017 A.D. Herrick rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh!

I can't believe I have to wait for the next book! I am so eager to read what will happen next. I miss veronica but I'm so happy to be able to get a glimpse inside Anastasia and Remy's head
Bea LaRocca
Mar 20, 2016 Bea LaRocca rated it really liked it
First, let me say that my love for this series knows no bounds! The paranormal world that Ms. Morrison has created is rich and textured and these characters are among my favorites of all time. Whether Deamhan, Vampire, or Human, there is so much more to all of them than meets the eye and you may find yourself questioning your preconceived ideas on what exactly constitutes good and evil.
Picking up where book 2 leaves off, we find the Pure One Amenirdis free from Limbo and readying to wreak havoc
Alexandra
Feb 11, 2016 Alexandra rated it really liked it
This is not the first book in the series and it will confuse you thoroughly if you don't start with the beginning so I'd strongly recommend you do: Deamhan is the first in this Deamhan Chronicles series but I would (and have) start even earlier, with "Maris: The Brotherhood Files". All of those books have absolutely awesome covers that show perfectly what characters you will meet inside, the Deception Cover is next to the Maris one my favorite so far.

Besides some minor issues I had with the writ
Casie
Apr 24, 2016 Casie rated it it was amazing
I love seeing the softer side to Anastasia. She may not be puppies and rainbows but her small compassion makes her easily relatable. I cannot wait for the big battle with the pure one and to find out what Maris has planned. Great series with not your normal deamhan and vampire characters. I enjoy the author's writing style and can't wait for the next book in the series to come out.
Steph Parks
Mar 24, 2016 Steph Parks rated it it was amazing
This series is truly awesome. After every book ends, I feel empty waiting for the next one. I love that this isn't like every other vampire series out there. The back stories of these characters are amazing. Waiting patiently for the next installment.
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2015
Boyko Ovcharov
Boyko Ovcharov rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2016
Isaiyan Morrison
Dec 14, 2015 Isaiyan Morrison rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-novels
Kristen Gough
Kristen Gough marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2015
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2016
Belinda Clemons
Belinda Clemons marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2016
Lynda Dickson
Lynda Dickson marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2016
Sam Miller
Sam Miller marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2016
Jeanna Massman
Jeanna Massman marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2016
Beppe DM
Beppe DM marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
Sheba Hall
Sheba Hall marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2016
Kel (Faerie-bookworm)
Kel (Faerie-bookworm) marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2016
Bobbi Bentz
Bobbi Bentz marked it as to-read
May 03, 2016
Brenda Seaberg
Brenda Seaberg marked it as to-read
May 05, 2016
Patty Marti
Patty Marti marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2016
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2016
loisa
loisa added it
Jan 05, 2017
Viridiana Dimas
Viridiana Dimas marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2017
Sara George
Sara George marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2017
A veteran of the Armed Forces, Isaiyan Morrison was born and raised in Minneapolis.
Her passions include writing, reading, and researching historical events.

She also spends her time gardening, playing video games, and hanging out with her three cats and beloved pitt bull.

She's the author of The Deamhan Chronicles and the novel, Old Farmer's Road.

You can find her at:
Facebook: http://facebook.com/i
More about Isaiyan Morrison...

Deamhan Chronicles (3 books)
  • Deamhan (Deamhan Chronicles #1)
  • Dark Curse (Deamhan Chronicles #2)