Start by marking “Deception (Deamhan Chronicles #3)” as Want to Read:
Deception (Deamhan Chronicles #3)

Deception

(Deamhan Chronicles #3)

The death of prominent Deamhan elders has left a gaping hole in their society.

Amenirdis, the Queen of Limbo and the Dark Mother of Deamhan, is now loose in the world. Her plans for total annihilation of her kind rests on the blood of Maris and the Dark Curse tablet.

News of her release has also awaken the Dorvo Coven; vampires who consider themselves the arch enemies of
Published February 11th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Deception, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deception

Start your review of Deception (Deamhan Chronicles #3)
Dianne
Get ready for brutality and darkness of the creatures of the night. Deception by Isaiyan Morrison is here, and once again, Ms Morrison delivers true grit and the most vile of the vile. Blood will flow, as a missing tablet is the key to destroying every Deamhan on Earth. The only other ingredient necessary is blood, Maris’ blood, the latest treasure sought by enemies and “allies” alike.

Amenirdis is free from limbo and she visits Ana in her dreams, helping Ana become stronger with her blood. Does
Karlee
Dec 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
With Amenirdis free from Limbo and the Dorvo vampires taking over the city, who will win coming battle? Amenirdis is visiting Ana in her dreams and feeding her with her blood making Ana stronger. Ana can't seem to fight her off in her dreams but will do anything to protect those she cares about including her offspring Maris. Kenneth and Johanna form an alliance with Ruby, the head of the Dorvo Coven which leads to the beginning of their downfall. With no one safe, how will everything play out ...more
Monica
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I think I have a love/hate thing with Anastasia. Some of the things she does makes sense to me and sometimes its like wha? I love Remy...I totally do. He's hilarious and a big draw for me and probably other readers. I have read his story and want so much more of him. Being in love with a human has to be interesting for him. I mean he hasnt said it but you know he's smitten. Veronica is still in the clutches of The Brotherhood but Remy is coming for her make no mistake about that. Heh anyone else ...more
Caroline Doig
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book 3 to the Deamhan Chronicles and it’s a fantastic addition to this series and this story picks up where book 2 finished. The dark mother of the Deamhan Amenirdis has woken up she plans to wreck havoc and kill the rest of the Deamhan’s but she needs the dark curse tablet and Maris’s blood but she’s not the only one after the tablet. Poor Maris everyone is out for her blood and that’s including the newly awakened vampires from the Dorvo Coven. I can’t wait to read more and see where ...more
2OCC Reviews
Jun 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
Picking up where the last book left off; I was blown away. Being the 3rd book going into detail could ruin it so short and to the point it is. The author has really made such a complex world so intriguing and the mystery/ suspense in these novels has kept me addicted. The twists and turns kept me on the edge of my seat. Some things I didn't see coming. If your a fan of paranormal books, then you will quickly love this series. I will say that like the other books, sometimes they are hard to ...more
Tanya
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The death of elders has left a huge hope in society. Two evil and dangerous women are out in the world causing problems and troubles for all those living. The vampires have been awoken because of their arrival. Things are about to get very dangerous for all. Who will come out on top? Who will survive? See how it all goes

A.D. Herrick
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh!

I can't believe I have to wait for the next book! I am so eager to read what will happen next. I miss veronica but I'm so happy to be able to get a glimpse inside Anastasia and Remy's head
Jill
Apr 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
The characters in the series really grew in this book. I felt more connected to them in this book than the others. I really love Remy too!!
Still loving this series and can't wait to read the next, all the drama between the different types of vampires and humans is addicting.
Tresa
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Boy, this series just keeps getting better and better!!! Such a fast paced story with a lot of action and an epic battle scene with a big surprise!!! I can't say enough good things about this series, I wish it wouldn't end!!! Definitely a must read!!!
Jackie
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow another intriguing Deamhan story. Once you start, you are totally lost in the book.
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
Dark and thrilling! I loved how fast paced this story was I couldn’t put it down. I can’t wait to see how everything all comes together and what happens to the deamhan!
Bea LaRocca
Mar 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
First, let me say that my love for this series knows no bounds! The paranormal world that Ms. Morrison has created is rich and textured and these characters are among my favorites of all time. Whether Deamhan, Vampire, or Human, there is so much more to all of them than meets the eye and you may find yourself questioning your preconceived ideas on what exactly constitutes good and evil.
Picking up where book 2 leaves off, we find the Pure One Amenirdis free from Limbo and readying to wreak havoc
Alexandra
Feb 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is not the first book in the series and it will confuse you thoroughly if you don't start with the beginning so I'd strongly recommend you do: Deamhan is the first in this Deamhan Chronicles series but I would (and have) start even earlier, with "Maris: The Brotherhood Files". All of those books have absolutely awesome covers that show perfectly what characters you will meet inside, the Deception Cover is next to the Maris one my favorite so far.

Besides some minor issues I had with the
Casie
Apr 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love seeing the softer side to Anastasia. She may not be puppies and rainbows but her small compassion makes her easily relatable. I cannot wait for the big battle with the pure one and to find out what Maris has planned. Great series with not your normal deamhan and vampire characters. I enjoy the author's writing style and can't wait for the next book in the series to come out.
Steph Parks
Mar 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series is truly awesome. After every book ends, I feel empty waiting for the next one. I love that this isn't like every other vampire series out there. The back stories of these characters are amazing. Waiting patiently for the next installment.
Margaux Espinosa
Jul 31, 2018
Boyko Ovcharov
Feb 21, 2016
Isaiyan Morrison
Dec 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-novels
Sara George
Jun 30, 2017
Matthew Mcguinness
Aug 27, 2017
Isaiyan Morrison was born and raised in Minneapolis, but her heart is in the impressive magical worlds she dreams up. She hopes to share her love for world-building with her readers and help guide them through the extraordinary settings she creates.

Her other passions include reading, and researching historical events. She also enjoys gardening, gaming, and spending quality time with her three

Deamhan Chronicles (4 books)
  • Deamhan (Deamhan Chronicles #1)
  • Dark Curse (Deamhan Chronicles #2)
  • Divination (Deamhan Chronicles #4)