Start by marking “All I Ever Wanted” as Want to Read:
All I Ever Wanted

All I Ever Wanted

You Can’t Go Home Again…Except For Summer Love.

Eat a stick of butter or return to her hometown? School teacher, Kinsley Bailey, would rather risk the caloric overload. Staunton, Virginia is laced in bad memories of a mentally ill mother, an estranged father, and the first boy who broke her heart. Yet the news of her father’s death has forced her return to the nightmare. N
Published May 3rd 2016 by City Owl Press

To ask other readers questions about All I Ever Wanted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All I Ever Wanted

Tami
Apr 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This review is based on an ARC provided by the author and /or publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest opinion.

4.5

This was a wonderful feel good story. I just couldn't PUT IT DOWN!! I lost sleep over this one. I kept trying to find parallel's to the fortune teller's reading. Seriously this was a fun book :). This was a nice small town contemporary romance.
Stacy Sabala
Apr 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, suspense
Book Review- All I Ever Wanted by Katrina Mills

Kinsley had her future read one summer when she was thirteen. The gypsy informed her that one week before her thirty-fourth birthday she would die. She also told the heartbroken girl that she and Bass would never be girlfriend and boyfriend.
Fast forward to years later and summer break, Kinsley is out of school. She is enjoying her break from teaching science until she gets a call from her Aunt Debbie. Her aunt informs her that her fathe
Christine Karmelreads2665 W.
Apr 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Making Peace With The Past

Received the free book for an honest review.

Man this book could resonate with someone who comes from a family of divorce and secrets. This book is not dark in nature but it mirrored life just a little bit. The main character Kinsley is a child of divorce and has harbored hard feelings about her father as a result. Her life has been a series of disappointments, struggle and academic achievement. She grew up and cared for a mother suffering from bi
Katrina Mills
Apr 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Yes, I am the author of this book... so I might be just a tad biased. This is the first novel in my Summer Love series about a group of teachers and what happens when the schools are out for vacation. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!
Book Lover
May 17, 2016 rated it liked it
I received an ARC of this book from NetGalley for an honest review.

This isn’t a second chance at love book. Kinsley and Bastian were friends in their teens who shared a few kisses one time and moved on and away. It starts very slow.

Kinsley is an engineer who became a science teacher. Her 3 best friends are teachers at the same school. You learn about them at the very beginning of the book, and then when she goes home to deal with her father’s death, you hear nothing else
May 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
This book starts with Kinsley getting a card reading when she was thirteen years old. The psychic tells her that she will never date her current crush, Bastian, and that the week before her 34th birthday she will be murdered.

Kinsley is a school teacher who has been summoned home after the death of her estranged father. She doesn't look forward to returning home to a town that holds a lot of bad memories. She hopes to be in and out after the will reading but of course nothing can be t
InD'tale Magazine
4.5/5.0

The relationship and dialogue between the main characters in this book is absolutely fantastic!

Read full review in the 2016 July/August issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Heather
Sep 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. I loved Katrina's humor and witty writing.
Cathy Geha
Apr 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Definitely a small town romance with Kinsley and Sebastian (also known as Bass and Bastian) meeting again after 20 years in the southern town that they both grew up – and a fun small town romance, indeed! Kinsley had a serious crush on Bastian when she was thirteen but as with most young love not much came of it. However, with both of them grown up the chemistry is even more abundant on both sides and oh so much fun to read about!

Kinsley has no desire to stay in town any longer than it takes to
Karen
Apr 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
All I Ever Wanted, written by Katrina Mills, is the first book in the Summer Love Novels.

Kinsley Bailey is a school teacher, faced with having to return to her hometown of Staunton, Virginia, after hearing the news that her father has died. Kinsley is dreading returning home, especially since she has nothing but bad memories from when she lived there. She expects to make it a quick trip, but things don't go as planned once her Aunt Debbie has a talk with her.

Bastian Harris loves liv
Despina
Apr 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book from Netgalley for an honest review.

Although some might think this a second chance romance in my eyes it's not. Kinsley and Bastion were friends that kissed and then eventually weren't friends. I was so relieved because I'm not a big fan of second chance romances. This story was fun, sweet, and sexy, Kinsley was a hoot, I loved the fact I never knew what would come out of her mouth. Bastion (Bass) was a bit remote but I loved the fact the author lets yo
Heather andrews
Mar 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Kinsley is quite the little firecracker, “don’t you judge me! You’re inked up more than the Human Canvas I saw at ‘Ripley’s Believe it or Not’ last year! He had a lot of piercings too, and his tongue was slit up the middle like a snake. He could even hold a pen with it. I got his autograph.” Bass and Kinsley have some hot, melting chemistry going on:
“Nothing here. I was hoping to get you back home and do it there.” With the condom all the way on, she wrapped her hand around it and placed
PoshTomes
May 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
I have to admit, this was much different, and better, than what I expected from the prologue.

The Good: Bass was a completely believable man. He wasn't a female author's version of a man. Does that make sense? His dialogue was much more masculine than what a female would like for a man to say. I really like that! I like characters with flaws. It makes them real and lovable.

The Not So Good: Could have done without the weird fortune teller and the sex scenes.

The Verdict: 4
Jen
May 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
The author of this book was also one of my children's teacher, so I was very much looking forward to reading this book. It absolutely did not disappoint! It was a great summer read! Having the piece about the fortune teller allowed for the book to go in many directions.
I thoroughly enjoyed the book and cannot wait for more.
Great Job Katrina!
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story will grab you and give so many emotions. From a disappointing father, a bipolar mother, secrets and uncertainty, Kinsley has survived an awful lot of hardships. Upon the death of her father, she returns to the small town she grew up in. Being thrown into a whirlwind of emotions and pain from the past, you will certainly be pulled into the story and supporting Kinsley ~
Haley