Start by marking “The Carolina Cold Fury Hockey Series (Cold Fury Hockey, #1-4)” as Want to Read:
The Carolina Cold Fury Hockey Series (Cold Fury Hockey, #1-4)

The Carolina Cold Fury Hockey Series

(Cold Fury Hockey #1-4)

Discover the series that led Violet Duke to rave, “Sawyer Bennett never fails to deliver heroes I fall hard for and heroines I adore.” Featuring the chiseled bad boys of the Carolina Cold Fury hockey team, these electrifying romances are melting hearts, one reader at a time. And now the first four novels are available in one sizzling ebook bundle:

ALEX
GARRETT
ZACK
RYKER
Also
Published January 26th 2016 by Loveswept

To ask other readers questions about The Carolina Cold Fury Hockey Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Carolina Cold Fury Hockey Series

Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
Alex
I love Sawyer Bennett and her books. I've read them all. She's an amazing writer and I love that she has a new hockey series! This one is a very emotional read. Alex Crossman is an NHL hockey player with a major attitude problem. One bad enough to give him the name MVP - Most Valuable Prick. He's been mandated as the team spokesman for an anti-drug campaign working with a Drug Crisis Center for at-risk youth. He's cocky, arrogant and sure of himself until he meets Sutton. She's in charge of
Heather andrews
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ALEX:
When it comes to Sutton Alex always makes his intentions clear, "as in a date," I tell her while looking at her levelly in the eye. "Of course, we can talk more about this if you want, but I'm asking you out on a date." Sutton she's a little temptress when Alex doesn't move fast enough, "lifting her eyes to meet mine, she takes a step in closer and my c*** gets harder yet. She practically purrs at me. "Are you going to help my forget about today, Alex?" She knows how to go for gold with hi
April
Review for Alex (5 stars):
I've learned something about Sawyer Bennett, and that is to NEVER doubt the work that she delivers!
THIS book was exactly what I needed; it was fun, it was dirty, it was sexy, but at the same time, it broke my heart and caused me to shed a few tears.
I don't think I could love this story more that I did.
It's a definite re-read for me.

Review for Garrett (4 stars):
GAH!!!! Ms. Bennett, where do you come up with these stories?
Well, this one in particular, I understand the ins
Katherine
Nov 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Alex, cold fury hockey 1, loveswept, oct/14, 224p (r Sep 12/17)
I felt burnout on hockey player romances, and despite having read other of Ms. Bennett novels, I avoided this series. Big mistake. These are great. Alex is such an asshole at the beginning, and Sutton is sharp and sweet - almost too good to be true. Their chemistry was great too. I’m really glad I bought these books.

Garrett, cold fury hockey 2, loveswept, feb/15, 278p (r Sep 14/17)
Garrett’s story is good too. Definitely an intere
Rubi
Jul 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Disfrute aprender un poco más sobre el hockey, los personajes son simpáticos; encontré su lectura divertida y ágil.
En particular disfrute la última donde la protagonista tiene una personalidad fuerte e independiente.
Enjoy learning a little more about hockey, the characters are funny at times; I found his reading fun and agile.
In particular, enjoy the last one where the protagonist has a strong and independent personality.
Chelle
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great series. Fabulous four books
Caryn
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
THEY SHOOT, HE BLOCKS!!

There isn't a lot I can say but what I can say is that I LOVE this series and Ryker's story is no different.

Ryker falls for Gray who he believes saved his career but Gray sees things differently. Gray believes in him solely based on his skill as a goalie. The problem? Gray is GM of the team! While they mutually agree they have an attraction, both are hesitant to act on it.
But after a serious confrontation with a player she just basically fired, Gray decides to take the bul
Renee Entress
Alex (Cold Fury Hockey #1)
5 star

This books pulls you right in. Alex is a true alpha. Now he needs to clean up his image. They pair him up with Sutton. Sutton is a beautiful lady who is in charge of the project the team wants Alex to help out with.

With all the chemistry between these two can they work together? Or is Alex not really interested in cleaning up his image? Loved the interaction between these two characters and even the secondary characters. You will laugh and get frustrated with in t
Jackie Wright
Jan 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review
I read all of these books as they came out but this boxed set has a little something extra.... A preview from Hawke the next book in the Cold Fury Series.
If you love Hockey this is a must read set each of these guys is special in very different ways but the one thing they all have in common is they are freaking HOT !!!!
This series has love, romance, smart sassy women, humor and some real sexy hockey players who do what ever is needed to protect the one they love. As I read each book
Marcy
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series box set! All four books were very fun to read. Sexy hockey players, great stories and writing, fun supporting characters and lots of heat. I love sports romances, because the team aspect always lends to lots of humor, camaraderie, mischief and friendship. Alex, Garrett, Zach and Ryker were all strong, aggressive alphas, yet they were all brought to their knees by strong, independent women. Sutton, Olivia, Kate and Gray were well written female characters. I enjoyed each one of ...more
TiJay
Feb 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent series

Excellent series. I fell in love with the characters and loved seeing each couple take risks for their relationship. It was nice to read about mature couples, who were hot together without unnecessary drama. Look I g forward to the next book in the series.
Kat
May 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
LOVE this series! I read all four books in 2 weeks - I couldn't put them down!!! Zach is my favorite because I just LOVE his storyline, but I honestly loved every single book & can't WAIT for the sixth book this winter!!! It's a MUST READ!!
Beth
Mar 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
if u r looking 4 a great hockey love series this ones 4 u. now 2 read "Hawke". loved every book 4 so many different reasons. fast reads. held my interest. funny. sad. 2 awesome!!! I will definitely will b checking out more from Sawyer Bennett, she doesn't let u down! must read 4 sure. ( ;
Pamela Lilley
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One of my favourite series from one of my favourite authors. See individual reviews on each book. Suffice to say if you love super hot, sexy, alpha, hockey playing men, this is the series for you. The series just gets better and better.
Doctor Who Fan
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Great story lines. I love hockey and romance. Not your tired repetitive same old story lines. BUT come on now Chicago Hockey is better. ;)
Nikki
Sep 10, 2017
Lisa Bither
Oct 22, 2018
Jul 23, 2018

• Heart and Snow (Texas Highlanders Ice Hockey, #2)
  • Puck Bunny
  • Heart On Ice
  • Our First Christmas (The Penalty Kill #1.5)
  • The Ivy Years Collection (The Ivy Years, #1-3)
  • Time of Possession  (Seattle Lumberjacks, #5)
  • It Was Us (Abby and West, #3)
  • Whipped (Wild Riders #2)
  • Stealing Bases (Pretty Tough, #4)
  • Hot Puck (Rough Riders Hockey, #2)
  • Return to Sender (Letters to Nowhere, #2)
  • Santa, Honey (includes: Richmond Rogues, #4.5)
  • Slow and Steady Rush (Sweet Home Alabama, #1)
  • Beautiful Misery (Beautiful, #2)
  • Full Court Press
  • Game On (Game On #1)
  • Offside (Heller Brothers, #5)
  • Goalie Interference (NHL Scorpions, #2)
Since the release of her debut contemporary romance novel, Off Sides, in January 2013, Sawyer Bennett has released multiple books, many of which have appeared on the New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestseller lists.

A reformed trial lawyer from North Carolina, Sawyer uses real life experience to create relatable, sexy stories that appeal to a wide array of readers. From new adult

Cold Fury Hockey (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Alex (Cold Fury Hockey, #1)
  • Garrett (Cold Fury Hockey, #2)
  • Zack (Cold Fury Hockey, #3)
  • Ryker (Cold Fury Hockey, #4)
  • Hawke (Cold Fury Hockey, #5)
  • Max (Cold Fury Hockey, #6)
  • Roman (Cold Fury Hockey, #7)
  • Lucas (Cold Fury Hockey, #8)
  • Van (Cold Fury Hockey, #9)
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)