Start by marking “Hidden Darkness (The Chronicles of Kerrigan #7)” as Want to Read:
Hidden Darkness (The Chronicles of Kerrigan #7)

Hidden Darkness

(The Chronicles of Kerrigan #7)

Hidden Darkness is the 7th Book of W.J. May's bestselling series, The Chronicles of Kerrigan.

A race against time, a sprint across the world.

The enemy has a new face now, Jonathon Cromfield. Except he's not really new, is he?

Cromfield has a plan, one that includes Rae whether she likes it or not.

Rae is terrified by the idea that she can't die. Everyone she'll ever
Published January 20th 2016 by Dark Shadow Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Hidden Darkness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hidden Darkness

Dawn Dawe
Jan 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazing story

Nooooooooo!!!!!!! You can't leave it there I now have to wait nearly a month for the rest. I started reading this series just over a week ago and I haven't been able to put it down. This series has had me so on the edge of my seat throughout. I'm obsessed.
Rachel
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lots of twist

This time the gang went searching for trouble and in the long run they ended up in some sticky situation. Rae did have one major change of events in her life that she always wanted. As you read this series is gets better and better when you think you know where the story is going to lead bam it does a 180 and you get a big surprise that you didn't expect. Make sure to check out this Paranormal Fantasy Romance for sure.
Jenn Sut
Feb 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another entertaining installment in the Kerrigan series. If you have been reading all along, you will not be disappointed. this is a great series. After the bombshell of a secret that Rae discovered last time, it is amazing that she can function. however in true Kerrigan spirit, Rae marches on . she acts before she thinks things through. that is Rae. Can't wait to read the next one.
Sheenia Stuart
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another bombshell book!

These books just keep getting better and better. You can see a morph in the authors style and complexity. As the story unfolds with nonstop action, heart, sensitivity and love are interwoven throughout.
Tyler Vega
Feb 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Since the 6th book ended on such an exciting note, I had to read the next book! I could not believe the adventure that this book took! It was completely unexpected and I really liked the storyline. It was different from the rest of the books, which definitely sets it apart. It was good refreshing storyline since the 4th book.

Just to touch on the cons for a moment; I've seen that it's been quite an issue that the book is short in chapters. I can't disagree with that and I've been thinking about
Meya Shaw
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m literally sitting here at a public bus stop crying over this book. Everybody is standing here looking at me like “what’s wrong”, and my response it “damn you cliffhangers”. That should say it all. Btw would recommend this book, but only if you read the previous books in the series. It is a good sequel to the last book.
Ashley Hedden
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hidden Darkness by W.J. May was a great read. This is book seven in The Chronicles of Kerrigan Series. Rae and her friends are trying to find the hybrids before Cromfield does. They are literally racing around the world. I loved reading this book and can’t wait to read more of this series.
Trina
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great series

Wow what a complicated life Rae lives. Lots of love, friendships and of course a couple of villains. The ending definitely leaves you up in the air, must read the next book.
Mrs Jean Smith
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Riveting

As usual I enjoyed this book I in the series about these talented teens I can't wait to begin the next book

Stevirae Porter
Jan 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good but really short

I really like this series but I feel like as the books go on the shorter and shorter they become. Which is really disappointing.
Ashley
Mar 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Easy and Enjoyable

Very easy to follow and understand. Good story line. Several typos that were bothersome, but overall a good series. Recommended
Lizbeth Bueno
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Laurie Hopkins
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series

Can I just say OMG, what just happened?
Cromfield is one disturbed person, and I don't blame Rae for being creeped out. But you gotta love her friends.
Kimberly Parker
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

😍 love love love love love love the whole entire series. It is just simply awesome to be in their “tattooed” world with them
Eimear Breen
Apr 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Just want to stay reading

Only want to know what happens can't seem to put the books down just going straight to the next one
Rachel Russ
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another quick read to see what is happening amongst these super heroes and their adventures.
Jenny Gomez
Mar 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
The story picks up right where the last one stopped. Never a dull moment in Rae's life. Once again, my only issue with the book is the poor editing. It's really jarring when you're absorbed in the story line and all of a sudden there's a glaring error.
Harley Brown
Jan 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Angela Sanders
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A journey around the world!

Rae, Devon, Molly and Julian set off to stop an immortal madman hell bent on collecting hybrids. In this crazy, suspense filled drama, their tasks are never-ending! This mission, however; wasn't sanctioned by the Privy Council. All hell will break loose if and when they find out!
I was literally on pins and needles the entire time I was reading this book! I can't wait to read Book eight! 5+ stars!
Em Graves
May 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What! Ending a book on a cliffhanger like that is just plain mean!
This is by far my favourite book in the series so far. It litterally kept me rollercoastering all the way through - anger to joy to happy to sad to furious to crying.... One Hell Of a Ride.... Cant waiy for next one.....
Roxanne Dugger-Martinez
Jul 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy this series and all of the twists and turns that go along with it. Rae Kerrigan and her friends are great characters and I enjoy reading about them. This part of the story ended on another big cliffhanger and I am excited to find out what happens next!
Paula Genereau
May 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Rae and her friends have a mission to do before Crumfield can stop them. Will they be able to go around the world and report back before he catches them?

Hurricane readers book review gave me the book for my honest review
Tracey Billing
LOVED IT!!!!!! I am so excited that there is another Kerrigan book, and of course this one did not disappoint either.
Lee
Feb 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another great installment
Deb
Apr 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I AM SO SURPRISED HOW MUCH HAPPENS IN THIS SERIES!! WOW!! I LOVE ALL THE SUSPENSE AND SO MANY UNEXPECTED EVENTS...WHOA!! ALWAYS AN ENDING THAT RUSHS ME TO THE NEXT BOOK!! LOVE IT!!
Victoria
Aug 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hidden Darkness is no short from the acclaim that The Chronicles of Kerrigan has set for itself. Brilliant story telling and scenes has set this book up there and I can't wait to read book 8.
Christina
Jun 15, 2019
Lynn Brooks
Jun 04, 2019
Kristi Kunselman
Feb 19, 2016
Dawn
Jan 03, 2017

• Devolution (Devolution Trilogy, #1)
  • Avion (The Crystal Rose Chronicles, #1)
  • Tribulations (Chrysalis #2)
  • The Time Keeper (The Time Keeper, #1)
  • Clothed with the Sun
  • She Who Fights Monsters (The Black Parade, #2)
  • Legacy of the Feathered Serpent (Children of Fire, #2)
  • Prince of Tyre (Sword of the Gods Saga, #2)
  • Hide (The Hunted #2)
  • The Tekhen of Anuket (80AD, #3)
  • The Invitation (Kinsman #1)
  • The Quarters Novels: Volume I (Omnibus: Sing the Four Quarters / Fifth Quarter)
  • Amulet of Aria (Bakkian Chronicles, #3)
  • Predestined (Fairy Faith, #1)
  • Adela Arthur and the Creator's Clock (The Chronicles of A, #1)
  • Guardian of Time (The Prophecies, #2)
  • Revolutionary Magic (The Dashkova Memoirs #1)
  • Mechanical Hearts (Skeleton Key)
Wanita May grew up in the fruit belt of Ontario - St.Catharines. Crazy-happy childhood, she always has had a vivid imagination and loads of energy.

The youngest of six -- four older brothers, and a sister -- taught her at a young age to be competitive in all aspects of life.

At sixteen, she began competing in athletics (track and field) and before she turned seventeen, she was representing Canada

The Chronicles of Kerrigan (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Rae of Hope (The Chronicles of Kerrigan #1)
  • Dark Nebula (The Chronicles of Kerrigan #2)
  • House of Cards (The Chronicles of Kerrigan #3)
  • Royal Tea (The Chronicles of Kerrigan #4)
  • Under Fire (The Chronicles of Kerrigan #5)
  • End In Sight (The Chronicles of Kerrigan #6)
  • Twisted Together (Chronicles of Kerrigan #8)
  • Mark of Fate (The Chronicles of Kerrigan #9)
  • Strength & Power (The Chronicles of Kerrigan #10)
  • Last One Standing (The Chronicles of Kerrigan #11)