Start by marking “Deadlocked (The Harry Russo Diaries, #3)” as Want to Read:
Deadlocked (The Harry Russo Diaries, #3)

Deadlocked

(The Harry Russo Diaries #3)

When life gives you brownies, make coffee.

Angharad ‘Harry’ Russo has had a busy week. She’s fended off a swarm of pixies, battled blood-thirsty redcaps and put an end to a maniacal Fae prince hell-bent on eradicating the entire werewolf population. She’s also decided to open a coffee shop. Is it too much to ask for things to settle down so her life can go back to normal?

Ap
Published June 6th 2016 by Lisa Emme Publishing

Veronica Rosa
May 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book picked up almost exactly where the last book left off. Harry is still on the hook for dinners with the Magistrate, the head vampire guy, and has some interesting personal issues to resolve. Sadly, I can't say what they are without giving spoilers and this book is too fun to not read.

Harry has a few surprising revelations tossed at her that make me hope for another book in the works. Or perhaps one with her friend Tess. ;)

Cian Nash, the werewolf who can't keep his hands off Harry. He's
Cheryl La Pa
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Reading this series is like catching up with good friends. I laugh, have a great time and I'm sad when its finished and I have to wait for the next book to catch up with them again. I just adore Harry and her friends. And Cian is so sweet, charming and sexy when he woos Harry. I can see why she finds him hard to resist! This great series is on my auto-buy list.
Rebekah Hayes-champagne
Perfection

I love this book and the entire series. Nash and Harry are perfect together and I love all the other characters as well. I will be voraciously reading anything this author puts out, as she paints a fantastic picture with all the good elements of passion, intrigue, and lots of humor!
Stormi (BMReviewsohmy)
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
I have enjoyed this series so much that I pretty much listened to them back to back. Now I must wait for the next one! Sighs.

So Harry has a lot going on as she has found out who her father is, and is still dealing with all her new powers. She is still trying to get used to Nash being around all the time.

She just wants to open her new coffee shop, but of course, things can never be all nice and calm when your a powerful necromancer and people want your powers. Then you find out your mother is ali
Jeanny
Jul 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reread audible version 2018
**** 4 stars. Read kindle version 2016
L.E. Doggett
May 06, 2017 rated it really liked it

Can't decide if I should make this a full four or a three and three fourths. Officially its four of course. so that would only matter to those who read my reviews.

Good writing: descriptions and action scenes both well done, the plot went along as it should, the characters stayed in character. It is part together well. I was a little surprise by how it ended but that is good. Don't want it to be predicable. That knife was a "oh yeah of course" moment. A good one.

One item that could be a defect
Jenni Lea

I've become hooked on this series. While the writing is a bit simplistic, the characters are engaging and the story flows well. I really like Harry, she's more down to earth than most heroines you find in UF. Nash is the typical, growly alpha male but that's how I like em. I can't wait for the author to write more about Harry and her misadventures.
Leigh
Mar 29, 2018 rated it liked it
It’s was a pretty good book. Not as good as the first two. The biggest problem is Nash calls harry “little minx” constantly. Little pet names are fine once in a while, but this was to the extreme, and annoying.
David Bibby
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This is the third novel in the Harry Russo Diaries series. Lisa Emme brings us back to a world filled with werewolves, witches, vampires, and more. I was extremely interested to find out what happens in this installment after learning that her father is none other than most powerful vampire in town. Lisa did not disappoint in bringing the suspense and action found in the last two novels.

Angharad "Harry" Russo just wants to live a no
Mad-Bibliobimbo
May 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Victoria
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Like it overall but the overuse of the word ”minx” by Cian, regarding Harry, irritates me. It got stale quickly in my opinion.
But I like a woman that can take care of herself and do not need to be rescued.
Mnms
Apr 14, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It has too much soap-opera and the heroine is too poweful, but the rest is good.
Shaye Ensign-moon
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really love the series, I just wish the books were not so short!
Yaraw
I loved the way her mom was a totally bitch xD
T
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Such a fun read, I love the heroine, feisty! Nash is pretty damn great too.
Cara
Aug 18, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun, quick read

This book is a pretty good evening reader. It was easy to read, entertaining, there was drama, love, romance and action. The book is in the perspective of the heroine Harry who is a last of her kind necromancer/ telekinetic/ hedge witch/ vampire/ werewolf mate. She is loved by all who meet her, except Tomas- I hope that gets explained soon, and the antagonists, the Mariposa and her evil, world dominating and mistreating crew. Harry is a natural shot with a gun, can throw knives, i
Jana Gundy
Jun 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another fantastic Story!

Oh how I love this series and I always hate it when I finish another book because I never want it to end. Harry is such a great character, she has a kind heart but can kick butt at the same time. You'll get a lot of her and Nash in this one and I just love their relationship and the way it's progressing. Harry deals with a lot of familial revelations and does a good job of it. The ending was great and I will never think about putting up shelves the same way again!!!!!
Donna
Feb 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love this series

I really like this series. Harry is funny and the interactions among the characters continue to evolve. Although there is humor, the plot contains darker themes. The author does a great job on Harry's inner monologue. It's laugh out loud funny. Also, Harry is a strong capable female. I like that her character can stand on her own and isn't looking to be rescued. I just reread the first three books and am moving on to number four. I revised my rating from four to five stars. I am
Adrienne Testa
Jun 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
This series gets better with each new book, with its quirky characters and strong lead female character. Harry is in the surprise of her life when a new powerful vampire comes to town. Secrets revealed and a fight to the death rounds out Harry's day. You can't help but laugh out loud at times and shake your head at other times. The perfect summer read.
ZINORA  M. MITCHELL
Great series!

Enjoyed the series. Harry is an interesting blend of all the influences that made her who she is. The plots were interesting. The reveal about her parentage thrilling. The relationship between Harry and Nash scintillating,complex and fun. I hope there will be more additions to the series. ZMMR
Susan Toussaint
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG AMAZING!!!!!

I absolve this series!!!! PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. Let there be more to Harry's story. And if so could the next book probably have a pregnant Harry or maybe where she finds out she's pregnant???? Also I love how all the secondary characters are absolutely FANGTASTIC. This series is a must read.
Marie M Williams
Fast paced, knock down adventure!!

Ms Emme writes a great book. The characters are intense, but you know there is more to learn about them. It leaves me wanting to read more. The action is fast paced and nonstop. I love e support characters and how Shea created a family, I want to be a part of. What fun!!
Mara
Jun 12, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
This is a note to myself. It's not, nor is intended as, a review.

The first wasn't that good, the second was worse, the third is cringe worthy aready in the few pages of the sample.
I made the mistake of buying it anyway and I had to DNF it at 20%.
Not for me.
Michele bookloverforever
Angharad gets a few shocks about her parentage. amazing! good plot.
Qmania
Jun 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great instalment. Loved seeing Harry and Nash together and it was fun to see Harry try and be 'normal'. When's the next one? Can't wait.
Is
Aug 15, 2016 rated it liked it
like Discord Jones and Charlie Davidson
Ashley
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book 3

Great edition to the series. Highly recommend for 17years or older who enjoys urban fantasy with werewolves, witches, vampires and ghosts.
Ebony Lewis
Jul 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Must Read!

If you like Laurell K Hamilton early books than you will love Lisa Emme. Love this series and can't wait for more.
Airwreckah
Jan 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.67
Lisa
Mar 07, 2018
  • The Indomitable Miss Elizabeth (Meryton Mystery #2)
  • The Nasty Vamp
  • Desolation (Earth Evolution, #1)
  • The Dragon Queen's Fake Fiancé (Council of Black Dragons, #3)
  • You Only Live Nine Times (Supernatural Enforcers Agency, #3)
  • Deal With The Devil (Purgatory, #4)
  • Vikings Unleashed: 9 modern Viking erotic romances
  • Storming His Heart (Westlake Enterprises, #2)
  • How Beauty Loved the Beast (Tales of the Underlight, #3)
  • Desire by Blood (By Blood, #1)
  • Touch of Steel (Clockwork Agents, #2)
  • Interview with a Hex Boy (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, #1.1)
  • Cursed By Destiny (Weird Girls, #3)
  • Violets in the Snow (Dukes Trilogy, #1)
  • Temperature's Rising
  • Skylar's Devotion (Roxie's Protecters, #4)
  • Beguiled (PI & Men to the Rescue #1)
  • Confessions of a Dangerous Lord (Rescued from Ruin, #6)
Lisa Emme is a Canadian who proudly ends her ABC’s with ‘zed’. A self-professed book-a-holic, she has spent the last few years trying to stem her book hoarding tendencies by writing her own stories and by avoiding the bargain table at the bookstore like the plague.

A bit of a thrill seeker, Lisa has tried such death defying activities as bungy jumping off a bridge and rappelling down the side of a

The Harry Russo Diaries (5 books)
  • Dead and Kicking (The Harry Russo Diaries, #1)
  • Tooth and Claw (The Harry Russo Diaries, #2)
  • Hell to Pay (The Harry Russo Diaries, #4)
  • Dead to Me (The Harry Russo Diaries, #5)