Start by marking “Out and About (The Cathedral Lake Series Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Out and About (The Cathedral Lake Series Book 2)

Out and About (The Cathedral Lake Series Book 2)

Freedom From Jail... Freedom From Family.

Jensen Keller covets freedom. He’s abided by his father’s wishes for years, until the one time he rebelled, and it nearly lost him his family. Now he’s summoned back to Cathedral Lake only to discover freedom has been granted to the one person who should be denied it—Wade Unger, the man responsible for his sister’s death.

Bella P
Published December 10th 2015 by Foyle Press

To ask other readers questions about Out and About, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Out and About

Start your review of Out and About (The Cathedral Lake Series Book 2)
Mae Clair
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Out and About continues the saga of the Keller family who was introduced in the first Cathedral Lake novel, Type and Cross. This time the focus is on Jensen, now in his mid-20s and at odds with his father, Royce. We’re also introduced to the Perish family, headed by powerful defense attorney Victor Perish. Victor’s daughter, Bella (also an attorney) because involved with Jensen when he is summoned home from college by Royce because the man accused of killing Jensen’s sister Hope is up for parole ...more
Teri
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Several years have passed since the first book in this series, Type and Cross, and Out and About continues with the Keller family, focusing more on Jensen.  This book could work as a standalone - however, I'd recommend reading the first.

This author knows how to craft a story, revealing tidbits of a secret on one page, a dramatic twist a few chapters later, subtle hints of what's to come - everything that makes a reader say, "Just one more chapter and then I'll sleep/do laundry/feed the cat, etc.
Shirley Pounders
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great mystery and suspense!!

I am really enjoying this series. Great characters and a great storyline. Plenty of twists and turns, keeps you guessing till the very end.
Will definitely be reading more from this author!!
Harmony Kent
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Out and About is the second book in The Cathedral Lake series. While it works as a standalone novel, you would get more enjoyment if you read this in sequence, as then you would be familiar with the characters and already know and love them.

This second book focuses on the son, Jensen Keller, whereas book one had more focus on the parents. We also meet the Perish family and, believe me, you will hate the father at first read. To make a character real enough to hate with passion takes skill and cr
Casey Cowan
May 22, 2017
Kristine M Cramer
Nov 18, 2017
Staci Troilo
Dec 16, 2015 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Stacy
Aug 23, 2019
Victoria Zigler
Dec 20, 2019
Staci Troilo
Sep 06, 2016 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I grew up knowing family is paramount. I was blessed to spend time with extended family daily, not just on holidays or weekends. Because of those close-knit familial bonds, every day was full of love and laughter, food and fun.

Life took me away from that extended family for twenty years before I finally made it back. And while I'd done my best to keep the traditions alive across the miles, I reali

News & Interviews