Start by marking “The Bad Ones” as Want to Read:
The Bad Ones

The Bad Ones

Love isn't always bright and shiny.

Sometimes, it's dirty and wrong, buried six feet deep in a secret place where only wild things dare to go. Hidden behind a big black curtain that covers things no one should ever see.

Sometimes it happens between two people who should never be allowed to come together. One who is a match, and the other who just happens to be gasoline.

One s
Published April 10th 2016 by Battleaxe Productions
Featured Notes & Highlights

To ask other readers questions about The Bad Ones, please sign up.
Stylo Fantome Hi! This book is written in the third person, and primarily told from the heroine's POV, with some scenes told from the hero's.
Stylo Fantome Hi! This book will release on April 12th, 2016, and will be available on Amazon :)

Start your review of The Bad Ones
Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰
"Little red riding hood fell for the wolf."

DNF at 44%
There are so many levels of no that this book made me feel. I could not possibly even begin to put this review into any systematic sense; so endure this one with me...

_____________

The Characters
I feel like stating that if I had to give a star to anything - anything at all, it would be how the two main characters met and the first maybe 3 (more like 2) chapters panned out.

Constantine and Dulcie are... an enigma

Probably not in the sen
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
2 - 2.5 Stars

This was like "Bonnie and Clyde: The Dark, Early, Unorganized Years."

But on crack.

description

I feel very apathetic about this book, quite honestly.

I didn't like the characters.
But I didn't dislike the characters.

I thought I knew what was going at times.
I had no fucking idea what was going on at times.

Now, I LOVE dark, twisted books.

But there has to be something I connect to for me to love a book.

And there just wasn't anything for my to "latch onto" here for some reason.

Find me at:

Jennifer Kyle
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 STARS

[image error]

Stylo Fantôme presents a story of two souls who fall in love and recognize their deepest darkest qualities in one another. Their union makes for one deadly read!

”Was he bad for her? Or was she bad for him? When he was surrounded by plastic shiny people, he had an easier time pretending he was normal, and an easier time pretending his dark thoughts didn’t exist. When he thought of Dulcie, though, all pretending stopped.”

description

Dulcie Travers’s family is from the wrong side of
Lo Bookfrantic
EARLY LIVE ALERT LIVE 4/11/16 AND IS ONLY $1.99 SAY WHAT? NO WAY HURRY AND GET THIS!!!

SNEAK PEAK VIDEO CLIP OF "THE BAD ONES" AT THE END OF CRAZIES JANUARY'S TOP PICKS

5★★★★★ CRAZY~TWISTED~WICKED Stars

Genre: Dark Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: Third Person – Dual
Publication date: April 12, 2016

description
“This is the part where you run away, little girl.”

description

Dulcie Travers; the low class girl who lived in a trailer park loved to take pictures of the world “her world” and
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE I LOVED THIS BOOK SO MUCH <3 AMAZON http://amzn.to/1N4bMVB

5 CRAZY STARS

Wow what a wild and crazy ride!I freaking love this story!!Constantine and Dulcie are something else!Once you meet them you'll never forget them...Their journey is dark,crazy,intense and twisted!This is the third book I'm reading from Stylo Fantome and its so different yet so captivating.Idevoured every part of this story!

description

Constantine and Dulcie are unique characters and their bond is strange and intense..Seriously wh
Beverly
Apr 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
O.M.G. the struggle is real. This book, I was not prepared, like for real. I didn’t really care what it was about because I love Stylo and I will read whatever she writes. That being said, I thought this book, based on title alone, was probably more like her Mercenaries series. So imagine my surprise when we meet a junior in high school, Dulcie.

Dulcie isn’t like her classmates, she is an artist and lives in her own world. That is until Con Masters comes crashing into it. Everyone knows who Con
Alex is The Romance Fox
Ever since I discovered The Mercenaries Series by Stylo Fantome....I have become a die- hard fan of hers. So how excited was I when I started reading THE BAD ONES!!!

Okay, so this author writes some dark and scary stories...but this book................hell, I certainly was not expecting the crazy and weird ride that I was taken on.

The story of Dulcie Travers and Contantine Masters is daring, twisted, dark, edgy, raw, sick, insane, depraved..........geez............these were two characters that
~♡AB♡~
★★★★★ 5 Stars ★★★★★

Now LIVE!
Amazon US | Amazon UK

What can I say about this book, it was dark, fucked up, sexy, it was all of those things and more but if you like a love story with a whole lot of crazy and twisted, then you need to pick this up and read it. I seriously adored this book, I couldn't put it down for a second and by the end my eyes were bulging out of my head waiting to see what was going to happen next, I was constantly second guessing everything that was happening. My heart was
MischaS_
Update 29/06/2018:

After reading Checking In I just had to re-read The Bad Ones. And I still love this book so much. Love how wicked and insane they are.

Original review:
What did I just read? :o

Perfection!

This is the kind of story I was looking for for ages. I believe that books have no limits - you can imagine anything. You can bring the most amazing villains to life for readers to fall in love with them.

This is sick, sinister, twisted and beyond wrong.
And absolutely perfect. Dulcie and Const
Stacey is Sassy
description

I may never look at a hot football player the same way again…

I’m a little bit freaked out. I’d read Stylo’s The Mercenaries series and I thought I was sooo cool hanging out with the other dark readers. Thought I was so tough and invincible. Well, The Bad Ones taught me that I ain’t so tough. I don’t know how many times hubby walked in on me reading The Bad Ones and I had one eye open, cringing and then trying to shake off the bad juju. He asked me why I kept reading and my answer was –

I can’t l
Dee Montoya
FIVE DARK and BEAUTIFUL STARS**************

(ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review)

I'm rating this book five stars but I wish I could really rate it 100,000!!!! I COULD HAVE READ THIS BOOK FOREVER AND EVER.

The Bad Ones is such a complex and unpredictable story, and it takes the reader to a whole new level of excitement and thrill. The sex, the love and the depravity that shaped this novel was so lively, I felt as if I was reading it with 3D glasses.

photo F5C775B2-1901-4726-91D3-005091DF4327_zpsfk93nx5k.jpg

Constantine Masters
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 Wildly Wicked Stars
 photo The Master 1_zpszqcepjaa.jpg

The Bad One.......I knew I was in for an interesting and dark read but what I got blew me away completely. I am a fan of Stylo Fantôme and what she managed to do in The Bad Ones was totally wicked and devious and absolutely freaking wonderful.

So let's start with this -
warning: this book contains graphic sex, extremely brutal violence, bad language, and people repeatedly and knowingly breaking the law.
You have the warning in bold text- it's a true fact and if you are not
Jacqueline's Reads
6 Twisted, Dark, Mess-up, I LOVE IT STARS!!!

I loved Stylo Fantome from her debut novel, but The Bad Ones, well she just took my breath away with this one. The Bad Ones is an EPIC romance novel that will leave you shocked, speechless and in awed. The book is like a work of art and it should be cherished and praised because it simply deserves it.

The Bad Ones is not for the faint of heart. It’s for those romance dark junkies like me. I crave these books like mad. You will be instantly drawn from
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author
"Stylo Fantome" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

TITLE: The Bad Ones
AUTHOR: Stylo Fantome
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: April 12th, 2016

MY RATING
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This will be my first time reading anything by this author so I'm really not sure what to expect..

A unique twisted, gritty, raw, disturbing read

Buckle up your seat belts, charge those devices and one click release day and get ready for one highly charged crazy ride!!
Those
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
 photo Awkward-GIF_zpsv8ecdpiz.gif

Yep. Another book everyone seems to love that I did not. AWKWARD. I think I need to add "Black Sheep" to my GR name.

The Bad Ones tells the story of Dulcie and Con, two kids with depraved/dark minds who don’t think twice about acting out on their sick thoughts. The story starts with them as teens, and follows them throughout adulthood.

Once they realize they are basically one in the same, Con and Dulcie get together as lovers and “partners in crime.”

There were some things missing in this that
Stylo Fantome
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sounds a little fucked up, but I had a lot of fun writing this book. Kind of like writing Kingsley, it's fun when you get to write characters who get to do whatever they want.

One thing I have learned since starting this journey is that for every type of idea someone can have - no matter how weird or strange or gross or out there or disturbing - there is at least one person out there who enjoys that kind of idea, and the best part is seeing a book work its way to that person. I'm happy this one f
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
★★★★4 Stars★★★★

photo 1459568533462_zpsugdfmjzi.jpg

"Are you scared of me?"

"No",

"I think you should be"

I went into this story knowing that these characters were pretty messed up and being the kind of girl I am, I couldn't wait to get inside their heads. They took crazy to a whole other level and I don't know whether to admire them for their don't give a shit personality or continue scratching my head because let's be real:Dulcie and Constantine has more than a few screw loose in that warped head of theirs.

photo blood_PNG6074_zps6aqskism.png

Dulcie Travers
K. Webster
Feb 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It's not a secret. I'm a hard core Stylo Fantome fan. Everything she's written somehow consumes my every thought. So, when I discovered she had a "bad" book, I was all over it and sold my soul to the she-devil herself to get an early copy. And boy was selling my soul worth it.

Dulcie and Constantine are "different" in the eyes of others. She's an outcast, gothic, outsider. He's a rich boy, handsome, loved-by-everyone kind of guy. Two people like them could never connect. Right?

Wrong.

"They were ju
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Mar 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
“Stupid little Dulcie,” he whispered, his breath hot against her lips. She held onto his wrists and glared at him, but didn't try to pull away. His fingers got tighter. “So scared of the big bad wolf.”
“I'm not … scared of you,” she managed to gasp out, but then his grip grew so tight he completely cut off her oxygen.
“Of course you aren't scared of me. I'm not the wolf. You are.”

____________

It feels impossible to write this review. I've been trying and I can't figure out what I want to say. Weeks
TeriLyn
**The Bad Ones generously provided in exchange for an honest review.**

IT'S LIVE!!!

5++ "What a beautiful darkness..." Stars

Absolutely fantastic. BRILLIANT. Stylo Fantome's story-telling reaches greatness with The Bad Ones. On the edge of my seat, eyes glued to the Kindle screen describes me from the first page until I reached the last. Darkness, depravity, and wicked passion perfectly describe this beautifully twisted tale.

"Such a clever boy, Constantine Masters."
Such a good girl, Dulcie Trave
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
Reread - 4.5

Who is the real wolf in this story? Is it the obvious King of the town or the shy quiet little girl no one notices?

description
While the wolf is strong and mean and bad, with his teeth so sharp and his roar so loud.

There stands a little girl hidden behind her hood, so small, so quiet, with a basket full of sweet-smelling goods.

Should you fear the one that shows it's teeth or the one that hides beneath?

I didn't know whether to be excited or scared about starting this one. I had a feeling it wou
Candace
Ever wondered how a relationship between two psychopaths would work out? Now I know.

This book was so much better than I expected! I had seen so many mixed reviews for this one that I was hesitant to pick it up. After all, my recent dark reads haven't worked out so well for me and I was beginning to wonder if my tastes were changing, steering me away from my usual preference for darker stories.

However, 'The Bad Ones' was just what I needed. Rest assured, these are not your run of the mill H/h.
Clumsy Storyteller
Looks like someone just escaped an insane asylum !! This book is disturbing on so many levels, first of all can someone please explain what the hell is wrong with these characters ?i gave this book 2 stars because on one hand they both suck at being psychopathes, "Dulcie" the girl who couldn't get out of her shit hole town for some stupid reason, and who fucked the football player , the sexy bad boy and couldn't just get over him, and we have doucheface "Con" rich, cocky, manwhore, who propably ...more
Elle
3.5 ~ish BAD BAD STARS!

My first read from Stylo Fantome and I'm impressed. The cover was so intriguing. This has been on my TBR for a while and I decided to read because I'm bored with happy romance. I bet The Bad Ones is not your traditional romance. Here I come!
description
He wanted to grab her by the arm and drag her out of the building. Take her into the woods and tear her apart. Become one with her, consume her. Find out what was wrong with him, and see if maybe she could cure him. Or even bet
Sunny
Dec 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It's really hard for me to review a book I love. A book that I like? Easy. A book that I hate? Piece of cake. But a book that I love? Impossible. There's no way my review could do this book justice. But I will try.

Stylo Fantôme has become one of my favorite authors. I don't even have to read the blurbs. I just click the shit out of them once they're released. I always used to say that Stylo going dark would be my dream come true. WELP. It happened. Life=made.

Con and Dulcie are different fro
✰ Liz ✰

~Coming up Soon!~

description

*ARC graciously provided via author in exchange for an honest review!~

For more reviews/reveals/giveaways visit:

S.M. West
5 "Such a clever boy, Constantine Masters."
"Such a good girl, Dulcie Travers."
STARS

Every single book that I’ve read from Stylo Fantôme has been completely unique and utterly spellbinding. ALL of them had a different FEELS and The Bad Ones…WOW!! This was soooo dark, gritty, psychotic and good!!

Dulcie Travers, the unnoticeable artsy student, and Constantine (Con) Masters, the star quarterback and all around teen heartthrob, are two peas in a pod. In a dark, twisted sociopathic pod.

photo image1_zpsju5smkrs.jpg

Both
Paige
5 "Beautiful Darkness" Stars

There are some you love and then there are the ones that you just can't fully put your adoration for into words. That was The Bad Ones. From the moment I opened this book and started Con and Dulcie's journey, I was absolutely gobsmacked at where the story started, where it twisted and turned, and where it ended up. I fell in love with Stylo when she gave me Satan in Jameson Kane but I am officially head over heals in love with her dark and twisted mind after Con and D
Brit
Advance Readers Copy (ARC) provided for my blog for an honest review from the lovely author.

Title: The Bad Ones
Type: Standalone
Author: Stylo Fantome
Genre: Very Dark Romance
Age Group: Adult 18+
Characters: Dulcie Travers, Constantine Masters
Point of View: Third
Happily Ever After: (view spoiler)
Release Date: April 12th, 2016
Date Read: March 2nd, 2016
Overall Rating: 6+ Stars

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This book was twisted, demented and depraved. One of the best books I've ever read and certainly one of
Rachel Reads Ravenously

“Don't be scared,” he said, then he leaned in and kissed a tear away. “Don't ever be scared. It kills me. From now on, tell me whenever you're scared, and I'll take away your fears. Tell me when you're hurting, and I'll bleed for you.”

Whelp this was quite a book! I went into this book completely blind, didn't read a synopsis or anything which is rare for me (I'm normally a spoiler happy kind of gal). So when I discovered that this book was completely CRAZY, it came as a shock. It

• The Cruelest Chaos (Unsainted, #3)
  • Fated
  • Unorthodox (Sick Love #1)
  • Pray for Scars (Unsainted, #2)
  • Ecstasy
  • These Monstrous Ties (Unsainted, #1)
  • Covetous
  • He Hates Me Not (Hate & Love Duet, #2)
  • He Hates Me (Hate & Love Duet, #1)
  • Vicious
  • Sick Remedies (Pretty Lies, Ugly Truths 2)
  • Skeleton King
  • Periculum (Devil's Playground #1)
  • Slammer
  • Facade (Deception, #1)
  • All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
  • Empathy (Empathy, #1)
  • Malevolence (Dahlia Saga #4)
Crazy woman from a remote location in Alaska (where the need for a creative mind is a necessity!), I have been writing since ... forever? Yeah, that sounds about right. I have been told that I remind people of Lucille Ball - I also see shades of Jennifer Saunders, and Denis Leary. So basically, I laugh a lot, I'm clumsy a lot, and I say the F-word A LOT.

I like dogs more than I like most people, an

News & Interviews

“Of course you aren't scared of me. I'm not the wolf. You are.” 16 likes
“So much darkness. Falling in love with this chick would be easy, but surviving each other … that's an entirely different story.” 7 likes