Start by marking “Custom Fit, (Holiday Fever #1)” as Want to Read:
Custom Fit, (Holiday Fever #1)

Custom Fit, (Holiday Fever #1)

Sunni Vandermoore just got the assignment of a lifetime: dressing the ultra-sexy singer/actor Striker Clint for the entire holiday season. The only rule, no romantic involvement with clients. Are some rules made to be broken?
Kindle Edition, first edition, 150 pages
Published December 6th 2015 by Hunter Grant Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Custom Fit,, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Custom Fit,

Start your review of Custom Fit, (Holiday Fever #1)
John Winston
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Every now and then you have to read something that’s pure fun. Lexi Miles has crafted just what the literary doctor ordered with this holiday tale of love and lust. Sunshine Alexandria Vandermoore and Allister Striker Clint make up irresistible team Sunstriker. Welcome to Sunni’s world where she gives a good account of herself as someone to have fun with but not to be played with. She is both sexy and strong in almost equal parts and her love interest, Striker, possesses the qualities women drea ...more
Sarah Stein
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is book one of the Holiday Fever series. It was a short, sweet, and sexy read. Sunni and Striker's connection was cute from the moment they met. But like most love stories, you can't have something good without the threat of someone's jealousy. Sunni put everything on the line to explore her feelings for Striker. It's a bold move. But when their relationship is revealed and her career is threatened, Sunni feels like she's lost Striker. It's a difficult concept to think you've been betrayed ...more
Dakota Storm
I really enjoyed Lexi Miles Custom fit. The story was well thought out and flowed well, and the characters are emotion provoking. You find yourself smiling along with the characters at times, and mad on the characters behalf at others.
Sunni (Sunshine) is exactly as her name describes. She's bubbly, bright, and always smiling, the type of character you could imagine into reality.
Striker is clearly a man of means, but as down to earth as you or me. As much of a high flier as he is, it's clear he'
Olga Goa
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing story about love and understanding

I really enjoyed reading that story. It has everything: intrigue, secrets, steamy passion, friendship and of course, love. You can see how main characters like Sunni and Striker doubt in each other because they still don't know who are they to each other. They doubt in feelings because any person has secrets, right?
Zelina seems a really good friend for Sunni but she also defends what she thinks is okay for her, like her own job. Groans is a sweet man ev
Joel Schueler
Jun 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Miles is able to create relatable and well-crafted characters. A raunchy book, a book of ideas about love, a book about the power of dreams
Tia Lee
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Custom Fit was a fun romance that had me from the beginning. I absolutely adored the relationship between Sunni and Striker. My favorite aspect of the book was the MC Sunni, she was spunky and unlike a lot of characters that can't make up their minds or are afraid to tell their true feelings Sunni is not. I found that very refreshing about her. I'm always slowly dying inside when the characters obviously have feelings for each other but wait until the last page to finally confess those feelings. ...more
Jessica Beaver
Feb 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Custom Fit is insta-love at its best. Sunni and Striker have the cutest relationship from the beginning. This story has all the things I love in books - an amazing meet cute, white hot passion, good friends, and nasty bad guys who get their comeuppance.

Lexi Miles weaves an intoxicating tale, and I can't wait to read more.
R.J. Rome
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you are looking for a cute, quick holiday romance read this is it.
The plot and characters were a little simple for me as I like books that are more angsty with plot twists but overall it was well written and romantic.
Skylar Nightingale
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading about Sunni and Strikers' love story. I loved the suspense of wondering if they were going to get caught in their private relationship. It was important to keep it under wraps or Sunni could lose her job. I love forbidden romances and this book delivered it very well.
K.O. Newman
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun, friendship And love
A steamy, fun and fast paced read. It kept me gripped in it's clutches from the first page.
Leslie
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute story, but editing issues galore!
Brickley Jules
Feb 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
I found a new author to stalk … (clears throat).
I mean follow.
Dec 05, 2019
Jerilyn
Mar 11, 2020

• Finding My Night
  • Last Immortal Dragon (Gray Back Bears, #6)
  • Gray Back Alpha Bear (Gray Back Bears, #2)
  • Gray Back Ghost Bear (Gray Back Bears, #3)
  • Gray Back Broken Bear (Gray Back Bears #4)
  • Lowlander Silverback (Gray Back Bears, #5)
  • Gray Back Bad Bear (Gray Back Bears, #1)
  • Dig Deeper (Keepers of the Swamp, #2)
  • Swim Deeper (Keepers of the Swamp, #1)
  • The Mistaken Billionaire
  • Dear Boss (Forbidden First Times #3)
  • The Bad Girl
  • The Stubborn Billionaire
  • Plus One (Lighter Ones, #1)
  • The Dare
  • Fixer-Upper (Spinning Hills, #3)
  • Slate (Patten Bodyguards #1)
  • Switched at Marriage Episodes 7 & 8