Start by marking “Bad Boy's Baby (Bad Boys, #1; Touchdowns and Tiaras #2)” as Want to Read:
Bad Boy's Baby (Bad Boys, #1; Touchdowns and Tiaras #2)

Bad Boy's Baby

(Bad Boys #1)

Play-maker. Trouble-maker. Baby-maker?

Star professional quarterback Jack Carson has the worst reputation in the league. Hes arrogant and gorgeous, and if hes not in bed with a new woman, hes sleeping off the party in a jail cell.

But now hes gotten in trouble too many times and needs my help to protect his career. As his publicist, Ive hidden his dirty exploits and
Published December 9th 2015 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Bad Boy's Baby, please sign up.
Deeva05 Not very long ended at about 54% on my kindle. It was a cute read though wish it was longer but it was enjoyable.…moreNot very long ended at about 54% on my kindle. It was a cute read though wish it was longer but it was enjoyable. (less)

Start your review of Bad Boy's Baby (Bad Boys, #1; Touchdowns and Tiaras #2)
Ashleyjo
Dec 12, 2015 added it
Shelves: dnf
Downloaded a sample and didn't even make it all the way through it. No rating, but I'll l leave the LAST paragraph I read:

I led the women for the table without a word. Good thing I was taking home three girls. I'd have to get sucked off twice before I'd relax after dealing with that bullshit. They could fight over who got the shit fucked out of them first. It didn't matter to me which pussy sat on my cock, just so long as they realized what a goddamned privilege it was to get fucked by me."

Maya
After reading the first 10% I was so done with this book. Seriously, him saying this ... just so long as they realized what a goddamned privilege it was to get fucked by me." is so not a turn on, more like a big turn OFF!
So, no thanks!
Booklover

DNF

I cannot even get through the first chapter. It is poorly written and the Douche bag hero who thinks he's God's gift to women sounds ridiculous. His inner monologue started to hurt my brain.

This book starts with a man rambling on and bragging about how he's going to have sex with three women. He describes the women as the blonde and brunette. I got a bit confused about what was happening with each woman.

description
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
Omg! I loved this book. It is the first one I've read from this author and I have to say that I love her work!!!
Jack Carson is a very famous football player. He is practically a celebrity. His scandals are many and not easy to cover. It doesn't take long for a new indiscretion to nearly wreck his career.
That is when Leah comes in and tries to cover for him. She represents him and now she has to help him out of another tricky spot.
But Jack has other plans and they all involve Leah. He needs a
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Not for safety group.

So I read these books (Bad Boy's Baby, Revenge and Bridesmaid) for research purposes. Only one out of the 3 were safe. That's Revenge.
The other two were safe once the hero and heroine hook up. Before they are intimate they knew each other.
In this one they only interacted during work and barely even liked each other. Not quite enemies but not friends at all.
I did see major major redemption in this manwhore Jack . He really stole my heart when he fell.

Too much ow issues
Lana
Jan 16, 2016 rated it liked it
This is first read from this autor and It's okay.
I'am sucker for alpha men even if sometimes they are stupid
Jack and Leah didn't match for me and I dont know why...but I liked story even if it was poorly written.

Leona
Dec 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is not the typical story that I would read and then love, but Bad Boy's Baby definitely hit all the check marks of the things I look for in a good story.
Rosie J.
Jan 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: All Romance Lovers
What's a girl to do who adheres to rules and has a 15 year plan when she starts to take notice of a bad boy who hasn't met a rule he hasn't broken?! Will Jack ever grow up? Do life plans really matter?

I've read the negative reviews regarding the first chapter and I'm glad I disregarded them. Perpetual party bad boy Jack Carson is on a continuous ride of non-stop bad, bad behavior geared toward imbibing lots of booze and sleeping with floozies with (IMO) loose morals and low standards. Leaving
Deborah
Mar 19, 2016 rated it liked it

Dodgy start but it gets better.

When I downloaded 'Bad Boy's Bridesmaid' it came with two free reads 'Bad Boy's Baby' and 'Bad Boy's Revenge' after finishing 'Bridesmaid' I just continued on to 'Baby' and I have to say the start of this book was bad, so bad in fact I was reading it with my jaw literally dropped open but I couldn't put it down.
It's hard to even give one example since there were so many but the book opens with these lines:
'A party wasnt a party unless I had two women begging to
Anne OK
Dec 14, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015-reads
I hate the title of this book really! But its sports-themed and football is involved so there was no way I could turn my back and walk away. Plus, the 99-cent price pushed me forward to one-click. Turned out to be a bit of a surprise and a good one at that.

Its hot, steamy and the bad boy, Jack, takes some time to warm up to. At first I didn't think I would be able to forgive him his sins -- and he was an arrogant a$$. But on the other hand, Leah was a bit boring and needed some life breathed
Brandi
Dec 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 Bad Boy Stars!

I knew this book was going to be hot. I didn't know it would be so much fun. Leah is one of those straight-laced women with a life plan. Date, marriage, career, baby, etc. Jack is the bad boy of football and he wouldn't know a plan if it hit him in the face.

These two together? Absolutely fucking amazing. The sex is hot. And I mean hot. I could feel the chemistry and the tension amongst the characters--and not just with Jack and Leah. You could feel the tension between Jack
Madison
Jan 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
~3.75/5 ⭐~
It felt like a watt pad novel, which there is nothing wrong with that it just dampers the book a little for me. Besides the concept of deciding to have a child with someone who your not in a intimate relationship with for the purpose of improving ones reputation rubbed me slightly wrong. It redeemed itself by the end though. It was just a enjoyable read.
Gisele Walko
Jul 17, 2016 rated it really liked it

I really liked this. It was funny at times, extremely sexy. Sweet. So hot I was worried my Kindle would burst into flames. My first Sosie Frost book, but certainly not my last. A bit predictable but I still liked the story and writing style.
Emalie
Dec 29, 2015 rated it it was ok
This book was weird... entertaining, but still weird.
★Codie Abibliophobic ★
Originally posted on: Reader's Anonymous

Lets just get this out the way first: Horrible title and terrible blurb.

Now that thats over, shall we begin?

There was a substantial amount of people who couldnt even bare the sample, yet along reading the book to completion I rather enjoyed it. Since I read a fair amount of New Adult novels I switched off my YA mode and switched on my NA mode this is required before reading this book. NA novels tend to have seriously cocky and egotistical heros
Abby
May 30, 2016 rated it liked it
I should probably be ashamed that really enjoyed this book. More ashamed than admitting I read Taken by the Pterodactyl last night. However, I won't apologize.

First off, this book needs a massive warning on the first chapter. It is horrible. Any book that starts off with, A party wasn't a party unless I had two women begging to take me home, is not going to sit well with any sort of feminist thought.

Jack is a grade A asshole. He is the epitome of every jock stereotype in existence. And it is a
Miki
Dec 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 kiss stars
first i want to say im SORRY for those who started it and didnt GIVE a FUCKING chance BECAUSE OF THE START BUT ITS THEIR LOST!!! they WON'T ever realize what they missed , yes HONESTLY I HATED JACK , I HATE DOUCHE BAGS WHO THINK THEY ARE GOD GIFT FOR WOMEN.

there is books who enter your soul, there is characters who you instant fall in love but there is some you hate their guts.
And there is a tiny line between love and hate.
that was Jack for me, the character who slowly conquer my
J. Kahele
Jan 21, 2016 rated it liked it
From the beginning, I did not like Jack. I like strong, confident, arrogant men, but not this one. I felt his character was a little too raw and didn't offer anything that would redeem the way he was to make him likable. The story is a little all over the place and was hard for me to really get into it and it probably doesn't help that I didn't like the male lead...at all! (Did I already say that?). In short, it was written well enough, but it wasn't one of those both that left me with that ...more
Mspraise50
Dec 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by this author and I read this book on Kindle Unlimited.

This was a good read. At first I really thought that Carson was an ass because he just kept messing up and letting Leah (Kiss) down. Then he grew up and made it work.

Worth a read!

sraxe
Dec 16, 2015 marked it as do-not-read
Douchey manwhore H who thinks he's God's gift to women. [x]
Karen's Bookshelf
Dec 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Mila Rossi
Okay, so an hour into reading this, I'm giving up. I even skimmed ahead to see if I'd somehow change my mind about the hero/heroine, and nope. Just not for me. He was over the top and I couldn't connect to the heroine. Didn't feel the chemistry between them either, just lots of sex talk. So disappointing considering I gave the other book I read by this author five stars.
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️
5 DELICIOUS BAD BOY STARS!!!

This is the first book Ive read from Sosie Frost and I will be sure to read everything she writes from this day forward. I am addicted to this author!

From the first page, I was hooked. This story was refreshingly addictive. Hot! Sexy! Funny! Adorable! Ahhhh!! I just loved it! I fell in love with Jack Carson and his devilishly intriguing personality. The banter between Jack and Leah had me in stitches from the start. I could FEEL their chemistry searing me through the
Rachael Fick
Dec 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Whew, this book was SCORCHING HOT!! Jack, the star quarterback for the Rivets, just can't catch a break. Between hanging out with his team partying, drinking, and enjoying the company of multiple women, he just can't seem to stay out of trouble. Faced with a very good possibility that his contract won't be getting renewed, he told a tiny fib to the commissioner and said that he was in a relationship with his PR agent and now he needs to change his ways...

Leah has a plan.. her life is mapped out
Tracy *To the point Reviews*
All I can really say is After getting through the horrible beginning where he shamelessly brags about 3 chicks fighting for his c***, I was a bit worried this Hero would be a total prick.

I liked the angle they played about him being defiant and trouble maker. But unfortunately, I had a hard time with both their personality changes. At first Leah is a no nonsense, take no BS Publicist for him. She speaks her mind and is pretty straight up with him. But by the end of the book, she so subdued and
Katie
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was ok
I usually like bad boy stories and/or sport romance but this was on a different level. Once Leah got knocked up, Jack wouldn't stop talking about "his seed did this to her" and other Neanderthal sayings like that. I can usually handle a small amount of this but I think every Jack chapter brought this up. WE GET IT. also the ending was incredibly abrupt, mmm ok?
Raine
Not a bad read. I just felt that Jack wasn't that much of a hero as much as he was an asshole and a hot-headed jock with anger management issues who didn't really seem to know what he wanted except women and football.
Mayte Urse
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jack Ass is perfect! Love the story!
♡Meme♡Reads love♡
I literally had three chapters left until this happens
Miss? The trainer felt her pulse and gave her a drink. Its very hot today. Were you in the sun for too long?
Look at hershes well done. I forced a joke. It didnt ease the twisting in my gut.
Leah smirked as I poked her dark skin. Im just hot.

Mmkay, yeah that didn't sit well with me

If I was Leah I would have been like

• STONE: Her Ruthless Enforcer: 50 Loving States, North Carolina
  • Can't Block My Love (Hockey Gods, #1)
  • The Bravest Hero (Curvy Girls Club #2)
  • Declan (Me Three Movement #2)
  • Bad Night Stand (Billionaire's Club, #1)
  • The Beauty and The Beast (Heroes Ever After #1)
  • Wanting It All (Hellfire Riders MC, #1)
  • Rashid: Her Ruthless Boss: 50 Loving States, Hawaii
  • Claiming his Baby
  • Guarding His Baby
  • The Virgin Auction
  • His Proposed Deal
  • On Her Knees
  • My Fair Puck Bunny: A New Adult Romantic Comedy (The Hockey Gods Series Book 2)
  • Checked (Boston Terriers Hockey #1)
  • James (Across the Aisle #3)
  • Forbidden Vow: A Bachelor of Shell Cove / Fiery Fairytales Crossover Novella
  • Miles & Mistletoe

Bad Boys (3 books)
  • Bad Boy's Revenge (Bad Boys, #2)
  • Bad Boy's Bridesmaid (Bad Boys, #3)