Start by marking “Dinos on the Go” as Want to Read:
Dinos on the Go

Dinos on the Go

Dinos are travelling in trucks, riding on trains, sailing on ships, and flying on planes. From allosaurus to triceratops, these dinosaurs are rushing and romping, bicycling and stomping to get to the most talked about event in millions of years - a dino reunion. Ages 5+.
Published September 1st 2004 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Dinos on the Go, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dinos on the Go

Start your review of Dinos on the Go
Savannah Atwood
I would use this book to discuss transportation with my students. We could talk about how each student gets to school, how their family travels, etc. For personal use I would use it to describe to my children how we would travel for vacation or visit family.
Jo Oehrlein
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: picture-books, dinos
Meh?
Great for the dino obsessed, but a miss for everyone else, I think.
Angela
This book is a great introduction to different kinds of dinosaurs and their very hard names but not their is not much else connecting it to science. You could use it in first grade to cover the SKL2 standard. I think it would be fun to classify dinosaurs. Its a great rhyming book. and flows well. I believe students with special needs would really benefit from the rhymes in associating the names with the rhymes. The Illustrator did a great job keeping the book filled with vivid exciting ...more
Rosa Cline
Aug 04, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: kids
This was a fun and energy packed book, the illustrations were crazy and wild which made for children to pay attention. If your child likes dinosaurs then they will fall in love with this book. Each page is a different named dino and he-she is doing something different. (riding a bike, going shopping etc)
Alex
May 18, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: for-children
So much for my idea of combining dinosaurs and trucks into one kid's book - Karma Wilson went and did it, and then added trains, cars, bikes, and planes! Parents will want to look for the tons of in-jokes in the artwork; kids will simply love the dinos and the various vehicles.
Kelsey Yates
Mar 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
We've enjoyed this author's work. Though it isn't exciting or polished, this book is fun in a pure, childlike way.
Kim
Sep 22, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-with-caleb
A great book for little boys. Caleb is only 3 months old and already loves dinos! This book doesn't pop out or make noises but he was entranced.
Kathy
Feb 20, 2009 rated it liked it
Cute dinosaur pictures, rhyming text.
Misha
Jul 31, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Surprisingly good rhymes! Including some dinosaur names. A new fave. SWe read it FIVE times last night!
Krissy
Oct 09, 2007 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Pre-K
Shelves: picturebooks
This one isn't as clever as Hilda, and the word choice seems a bit more generic, but it's still cute, and my daughter loves it. It has good repetition to encourage children to read with you.
Janae
Sep 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kid-lit
I'm not that crazy about this, but my two-year-old requests it three times in a row. It combines two things that appeal to him greatly - dinosaurs and vehicles.
Emma
Nov 04, 2009 rated it liked it
Shelves: picture-book
Dinosaurs are taking all sorts of transportation but where are they going to?
Meghan Hunt
Nov 13, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: jp-picture-books
Kdlksmith
Apr 15, 2008 rated it liked it
Dino's do various activities. Fun for the kids!
Rachel
Jan 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: children-s-books
Fun rhyming. Fun pictures.
Tiffany
Apr 10, 2013
Carrie
Jan 27, 2011
« previous 1 3 next »
Karma Wilson grew up an only child of a single mother in the wilds of North Idaho. Way back then (just past the stone age and somewhat before the era of computers) there was no cable TV and if there had been Karma could not have recieved it. TV reception was limited to 3 channels, of which one came in with some clarity. Karma did the only sensible thing a lonely little girl could do…she read or ...more