Start by marking “Mafia Protection (Book One : Angelo)” as Want to Read:
Mafia Protection (Book One : Angelo)

Mafia Protection (Book One : Angelo)

Innocent Ella has been sheltered her entire life by her father's strict disciplinary rules. She has no idea what's in store for her when she meets Angelo Tomassi. Angelo is a strict man of business. His words are to the point and his expressions indifferent. Yet, when she looks deeper, his brown eyes are sad and reflective. He is alone.

Angelo is also the most well-known c
Published October 1st 2016 by Wattpad (first published May 22nd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Mafia Protection, please sign up.
Emma currently, you can't read it since she unpublished it to edit then publish it. but if you go to wattpad.com and search up Ali_lee you can read her…morecurrently, you can't read it since she unpublished it to edit then publish it. but if you go to wattpad.com and search up Ali_lee you can read her other books and squeals to this book (that can be read alone)(less)

Alia Ros
Jan 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, romance
❤❤❤❤❤

OMG! I loved loved loved LOVED this!!

Definitely one of my favs! ❤
Oh not to mention from this book started my obsession w mafia and all this nasty shiz ahhah

Definitely Worth reading! ;)

LOOOVE THiS COUPLE :*

❤❤❤❤❤
Emily
Apr 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"Under Mafia Protection" tells the story of the sheltered, Ella being kicked out of her father's home and is forced to live on her own for the first time and Angelo, the new leader of a mob having to marry the woman of his father's choice in order to combine families. When the two meet, they try to hide their feelings, while Angelo hides his identity for his new loves safety. When all his efforts to keep Ella safe fail, when she see Angelo murder a man right in front of her, he realizes its too ...more
Iana
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!!! Ella and Angelo are my OTP and Rafa is my favorite character. Read to find out why!!
Vinodini Subaramaniam
Dec 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I come to the point That Angelo will be my damn hottie ass mafia! Shit! The handcuff scene cannot be forgotten! Mobster become lobster!
Pudensiana
Gwen
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Solid 4,5 read. I loved this story, it pulled me in and wouldn't let me go. Alright, so it's a bit cliche and predictable at times but still, I just really loved the couple Ella and Angelo. The H reminded me of Naz from Monster in Her Eyes: alpha OTT type but understated passion. Which is the opposite form whta I usually go for: OTT possessive passionate alpha types. Still, it worked! I loved the twists and changes in this story, the drama and the chemistry between the couple.

The reason my 4,5 d
Avy
Mar 21, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is enjoyable if you can forget your morals enough to indulge in the mafia lifestyle. (Mafia books are my guilty pleasure.)

However it lost a star because the big reveal was pretty obvious from the first mention of an arranged marriage.
Gabriella
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The reason why I love romance book ❤ ...more
Zoe
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love love love this book I first read it on wattpad but the author deleted it

Ps how do I read it on here
Kelvinokoromhun55gmail.Com
Fulla Djawad
Cassandra Perez
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How do you read
Zainab Hassan
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kept me on my toes and could not put the book down. Took me only two days to read it! Would recommend if you want something that is packed with drama, romance and a little bit of action
Fulla Djawad
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ailyldiazz
i really love this book..I dont know how to explain it but i really enjoy reading this book..I think must be the special bonds between Angelo and Ella..I really love how Angelo care for Ella not by the words but with his action..That makes relationship between a man and a woman more special i guess..Never in relationship before ahaha
Joyce Cambier
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
an excellent read. love this author
Waldine Fryer
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have read this book twice and each time the author has corrected or changed it, it has only gotten better. This book draws you into the world of the mafia but you cannot help fall in love with Angelo and the love he has for Ella. I will most likely read it again and again.
Kay
Aug 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I first read this book on Wattpad and I absolutely loved it! Ali Lee is a genius and writes with such detail that I was blown away by this book. Angelo is such a beautiful character. The mafia world has so many twist and turns that it is unbelievable. I could not put this book it was like I was reading it again for the first time!
Mrigakshi
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm in love with this book, I have read it 5 times already and am currently reading it the sixth time again
Mar 20, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Loving Blackmail
  • Burning Passion - A Mated Lovestory
  • The Loving Trap
  • Notice Me (Monhegan Moonlight Trilogy Book 1)
  • Pure and Untouched
  • A Forbidden Love
  • Atlantis: The King's Return (The Atlanteans, #1)
  • The Older Man
  • Immortal Destiny (The Immortal Prophecy Saga #2)
  • The Fire of Spring
  • Please Stay
  • Dodir svile
  • A Little Time in Texas (Hawk's Way #0.5)
  • Blue Sage (Western Lovers: Ranch Rogues, #2)
  • Polly
  • Living in Sin (Living In..., #2)
  • Twin Obsessions
  • The Rancher  Heart of Stone: An Anthology
Author at Wattpad and Radish fiction. You may follow the link if you wish to read my novels. Please keep in mind that they are not officially edited, though my editing software is cranked up on high.

I enjoy creating stories. It drives me. My novels are intended to entertain, to bring the reader to a world they would not normally encounter. Don't expect a moral or some life lesson by which to live