Start by marking “I Belong to Them (Christmas Novella) (Belong Series Vol. 3)” as Want to Read:
I Belong to Them (Christmas Novella) (Belong Series Vol. 3)

I Belong to Them (Christmas Novella) (Belong Series Vol. 3)

Christmas Spin Off from

I BELONG TO HIM & I BELONG TO HER

Violet Walker is attending UCLA. And as every year, she celebrates Christmas with her family back in Connecticut. But this year is a rather special one. Decorating a Christmas Tree, Santa Claus story time at Clutzoid Coffee/Book Shop, and Girl Time Shopping does not compare to the best Family Photo Shoot the
ebook
Published (first published December 24th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about I Belong to Them (Christmas Novella), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Belong to Them (Christmas Novella)

Start your review of I Belong to Them (Christmas Novella) (Belong Series Vol. 3)
Nicole Strycharz
This book is in a word "ADORABLE"
The perfect Christmas Novella! I read it in June and I feel like I just experienced the best Christmas!
The family dynamic of the Walkers and Donovan's is actually very close to home for me! I have a blended family and I love it!

The sweet but sexy relationship between Violet and Taylor is so fitting of the holiday and the message of togetherness is echoing in my head!

The end will make you gasp but in the best way! I read this whole book in one day and I
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Apr 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
I am truly enjoying the lives of the Walkers and Donovans. In this book we meet up with Violet, the oldest daughter, as she prepares for Christmas.

Violet loves spending the holiday season with her unusual family. This year is proving to be quite the challenge as she is seriously missing her boyfriend, Taylor.

Story time with Santa at her mom's bookstore and shopping with her family have been keeping her busy. The Santa keeps watching her and she feels as though she recognizes his eyes.
Tracy Lundy-Munn
Feb 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
I Belong to Them is a novella by Ava Danielle. Great follow-up to the books I Belong to Her and I Belong to Him and a great opening into Violet's book. The storyline was solid and well thought out. A little cheesy at times, but still a solid book. The characters were well developed with lots of chemistry. Looking forward to more books by Ava!!
Diana Fisher
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again, not disappointed

I really enjoy the lives this family has. I've known a family that are tangled together and divorced parents are good friends, as so are their friends. A good read to me is one I can relate with the characters. .... What the heck is in that envelope?????
Lisa Brooks
Dec 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! I LOVE every book from Ava Danielle! !! She really got me going on this one. Violet is a college student now and has fallen in love!!! She gets what every girl would want for Christmas and then she gets "the envelope " What's in the evelope??????
Melony Hobgood
Dec 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love this story and Violet and Taylor have such a sweet relationship and I love the way Violet's family comes together to celebrate the holidays. Now Ava has my excited to read the rest of their story.
Jennifer Trocchia
Dec 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book. It is always nice to catch up with characters and see where life took them. Look forward to reading the rest of the story.
Kristy Torres
Sep 03, 2018
Nicole Strycharz
Feb 29, 2016
Ava Danielle
Dec 17, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Christina
Patti Jean
May 23, 2017
Leona Ray
Jul 02, 2017
Ava Danielle is a bestselling author and bibliophile who has her nose stuck in a book every moment she can. When she's not writing or reading she's either listening to old records dreaming of New York City, talking to her friends scattered all across the US and Europe, or watching This is Us on television. Growing up as an army brat and then being an army wife, she's currently living in middle ...more