Start by marking “Siege: A Borrowed Magic Novella (Borrowed Magic)” as Want to Read:
Siege: A Borrowed Magic Novella (Borrowed Magic)

Siege: A Borrowed Magic Novella

(Borrowed Magic)

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  39 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
For six years, peace has reigned over the kingdom of Tredare. Lord Kern, the dark mage who murdered the king and queen eight years prior, is imprisoned in a magical tomb.

Or so everyone thought – until one night when Kern appears during a ball at the royal castle, and life in Tredare changes for the worst.

Especially for innocent Maren.

Unbeknown to her, Maren’s father has
Published January 18th 2016 by Shari Lambert (first published January 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Siege, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Siege

Tasha Williams (Red's Midnight Readers)
I was given an ARC of this Shari Lambert's upcoming release "Borrowed Magic" and i enjoyed it so much, i looked into her a bit more and to my surprise found she had another book due to be released very soon. Siege is the prequel to Borrowed Magic, so i pre-ordered it immediately.

I have said it before and i will say it again, Shari Lambert is one to watch. Although a fairly short story, it is still an utterly brilliant, well writted 5 star read!

Siege fills us in on the events that happened prior
Sarah Cone
Mar 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A captivating introduction to the 'Borrowed Magic' world that explains how the world came crashing down, the evil that started it, how the kingdom was saved (or *was it?), love lost, the heartache from it all and the astounding strength&resilience of Maren and her loved ones.
Beautifully written with excellent plotline&pacing, relatable characters that you quickly connect with & love, danger&excitement that leaves you begging for more!
Recipe Fairy
Mar 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Heavily intriguing!

Fast paced and heavily intriguing, I was immediately ensnared by this book! As the prequel to the upcoming full length borrowed magic novel, an inevitable cliffhanger awaits at the end. I feel like I just barely got to know the characters and storyline before it was over and I'm just itching to read the full book now! This is a wonderful little appetizer to a marvelous book!
Nicole King
Jan 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book. It is short, but gets you excited for the book Borrowed Magic. I can't wait to read that one!
Julia Lambert
Mar 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love how you can feel the emotion of the book and I could pictured every single scene in the book when I was reading this book.
Tori
Feb 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is easy to recommend. A surprising amount of action takes place in this short novella. I would classify it as Young Adult romance. I found I was interested in the characters and to find out what would happen to them. I especially love how it is a clean romance, and I would be very comfortable recommending this to my daughter and anyone else who enjoys this genre. I'm looking forward to reading the next part of the story in the novel Borrowed Magic.
Sheila
Jan 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Siege is the prequel to Borrowed Magic. It gives you a great insight into the characters and their motivations. By reading Siege first, you will slip seamlessly into the world found in Borrowed Magic.
Ronald Daw
Jan 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-books
A great read!!!
Karen Kammerath
Shelves: march-12-2016
Spellbinding! I can't wait to read the rest of the story in "Borrowed Magic"!
Kayla
rated it it was ok
Aug 18, 2016
Andrea López
Jun 08, 2016
Shari has always loved to read. “Bookworm” may even be an understatement. But when she discovered Georgette Heyer in high school, her love of reading exploded. Ms. Heyer’s books were not only entertaining, witty, and smart, but they saved Shari from the awkward, unromantic teenage years. To this day, Shari’s favorite books all have romance in them.

Although Shari spent a good deal of her time at Br

Borrowed Magic (1 books)