Start by marking “The Stolen Child (Exiles, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Stolen Child (Exiles, #1)

The Stolen Child (Exiles, #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  8 ratings  ·  3 reviews

There is a girl living on the streets of London, hunted by ruthless mercenaries and a boy made of shadows and smoke.

There is a place beyond the furthest edge of the Dreaming, where the Lady of The Falling Leaves is callin
Published December 11th 2015 by Brain Dead Publications

To ask other readers questions about The Stolen Child, please sign up.
Peter Brunton Edit: Fixed now. Turns out I had to register myself as the author before I could edit the listings. They're properly flagged as different editions of…moreEdit: Fixed now. Turns out I had to register myself as the author before I could edit the listings. They're properly flagged as different editions of the same book now.(less)

really liked it 4.00  ·

JenacideByBibliophile
Disclaimer: I was sent a copy of this book by the author, Peter Brunton, for an honest review

……Woah.

If I may be so bold to say…move over The Mortal Instruments, because I think The Stolen Child might have just blown you out of the YA/Fantasy realm and thrown you into the “too much romance, not enough badass” section of the bookshelf. This book has literally robbed me of my acceptance of living in this ordinary world we call reality, and thinking that it was enough for me to escape into made up s
Terminally
Dec 11, 2015 rated it liked it
Come check out my Book Blog for more fun stuff and reviews!

A Copy of this book was provided to me by the Author in exchange for an honest review.

The blurb: "There are roads that are not on any map. There are worlds beyond our own, where cities hang between the clouds and Guildships sail on steam and lightning.

There is a place beyond the furthest edge of the Dreaming, where the Lady
Kathryn
Jan 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Stardust meats the Mortal Engines. A brilliant YA novel that I for one can't wait to read the next one. Some fantasy books take a lot of effort to get into, this one sweeps you into the worlds easily. Couldn't put it down :D
Chris Bird
Aug 15, 2018
Gregory Small
Dec 21, 2015
K
Dec 08, 2015
Herbie Versdirtii
rated it did not like it
Jul 31, 2018