Start by marking “Sniffer: The little dog who loves to sniff: 3 - 7 years - for listening and early readers (Sniffer children´s books)” as Want to Read:

Amazon are aware the link in the front and back of the book are not working and they are working to resolve the problem. You can type http://book.adventureswithsniffer.com to get your free copy of Sniffer at the Beach.
Run Sniffer! Run! Sniffers in trouble again.

Book one in the Sniffer series sees Sniffer, the puppy who loves to sniff, out and about on his travels findin

Published August 19th 2015

Vicki
Dec 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fun and funny

The 7 year old laughed while she read this book. She liked that the dog sniffed inappropriate items. The writing was perfect for this age child.
Jenny
Oct 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Summary:
Sniffer loves to sniff! He loves to sniff on sunny days, rainy days, every day! Sniffer's Mom warns him that his sniffer is going to get him in trouble some day. Then sniffer smells a smell so intriguing he just has to sniff. He follows the smell and it leads him to Growler the big, mean dog up the street. Sniffer runs back home with Growler hot on his heals! Sniffer's Mom was right, but then he smells another smell so intriguing. Should he follow the smell again?

Activity: Picture walk
Sh
Angela Lambkin
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
what will Sniffer sniff next? Will his nose get him into big trouble?

I enjoyed the storyline and the illustrations, too! I don't believe I found anything bad in this book. Therefore I wish to recommend this for kids ages 3-7 years old who loves dog stories. I wanted to rate this for five stars for all the reasons
mentioned in the above sentences. I received this for free and in return, here is my honest review. Super work Pippa! By Sunny.
P.S. Winn
Aug 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cute story with nice little pictures and a fun story about a puppy who can't seem to keep his nose out of trouble. Lucky youngsters get to follow along as Sniffer goes around doing what he does best. He likes to smell and sniffer heads into trouble, just like all of us when we go outside the boundaries. Good book to let kids read alone or have read to them.
Jessica Waas
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It was a good read and very funny. I and my sister loved it!

The story has a good lesson in it that's not hard to understand and the star character Sniffer has a recurring habit that gets him into trouble; people can relate.

Ages: 5 and up would enjoy and be able to read this story
Stacey
Sniffer sure does know how to sniff out smelly things and get into trouble too. A cute take on dog behavior with a brief tip on listening to your parent. Colorful artwork and the stinky stuff Sniffer encounters will probably bring giggles from young children.
Vicki Tashman
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute story series

This is a very cute story series about a dog who loves to sniff. He gets into trouble with his sniffing, but always comes home to mom. This book is perfect for young kids.
Rebecca Conn
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good for learning

This book is a quick read for me. (I read it to my nephew, he is 3 and just starting to read)
I liked that it allows you to follow the pups adventures. I do wish it would have more to so!e parts of it. It was a good read though. My nephew enjoyed it
Cher
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fun book

My 7 year old granddaughter read this book rather quickly. She said she liked it, but she says it's for younger kids. That has nothing to do with the story, so I gave it all 5 stars.
Sandra Stiles
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sniffer is a little dog who loves to sniff out scents. One morning he sniffs something he just has to go looking for. He finds lots of things to sniff out. His mom is always telling him that his sniffer will get him in trouble one day. Could she be right?
Lynn M Chamberlin
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Entertaining for children

Seemed to keep my grandchildrens attention for the whole story.
Definitely a keeper. Best for 3 to 7 age group.
Nicole O'Connor
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children
This lovely, simple story is short. The cute illustrations add to the interest. It makes for a safe kids' read; although he accidentally sniffed another dog's mess--oops! I hope that isn't a spoiler.
Teresa
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: childrens-book
My 7 yr old grandson read it to me and his 5 yr old brother. It kept both their interest and we just had to read it 3 more times.
Susan
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sniffer

I liked to see what Sniffer would smell next.
It was scary when Growler came.
Read this! You will like his story too.
Marta Aldrighetti
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sniffer is a child dog, he loves sniffing around but that causes him troubles.
nice and sweet illustrated book.
Joan Tomlinson
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nice read

I enjoyed the illustration. Good tool for teaching young children different smells., problem solving, vocabulary and honesty. Good story line.
Morgan Hatcher
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great

Great book. My littlest sister who is 2 loved it. She was so fascinated by the pictures. It couldn't of been better
Bella
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good

Good illustrations. Simple plot. Kids will enjoy it. A good read for your little one's. My kid enjoyed it well.
Eleanor Parker
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Grandson wants it read to him time and time again
Ryann Hall
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cute

My 6 year old daughter enjoyed this book. She was interested in the story and it held her attention. It was cute.
isla Lilian jones
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
Okay

A bit boring and also its like a what's going to happen next the ending ..☺It was okay could be a bit more for like 4-6 Yeats not 3-7 years
Kenson and kirra
Nov 07, 2017 rated it liked it
this book was great. i like teasing my mom about the smelly socks, but i hate books that end with a question. what's up with that? :)
j
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Funny book

My 5 year old loved it it was very funny and easy to read. I would recommend it. Great book!
Lisa Tortorello
Dec 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Cute story for young children. It's a good introduction to Sniffer the Dog. The repetition is good for both a read-a-loud and for those just learning to read.
A. Hunt
Nov 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Sniffer, by Pippa Pennington is the story of a puppy who allows his nose to dictate where he goes and what he does. Reminded me of my blend of a basset and beagle. Sniffer leaves his yard and goes on a journey that gets him into a bit of trouble.

Filled with small, but cute illustrations and a repetitive story that will hold the minds of 3-7 year old, Sniffer is a bedtime read. It's fast and you can ad lib to make the little one laugh. Especially when his exclamations of "Pooh!" actually leads hi
Teresa
Nov 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: violet
Well, my daughter likes this story. I guess that's all that matters, right?
Oriol Jaramillo
Sandra Norris
Mar 02, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Maya & Filippo See Impossible Things in the Garden City
  • Bees Like Flowers (Mummy Nature #2)
  • The Day I Met Dr. Seuss
  • Numbers!: Take the Dog Out
  • Billy and the Monster who Loved to Fart
  • Baby Animals from Africa: A rhyming picture book for children aged 0-5
  • Emma Has a Dilemma!
  • That's How Much I Love You
  • Who Handles Returns? And, maybe, repayment?
  • The Magical Jump
  • The Blue Baboon in the Big Balloon
  • The True Spirit of Christmas
  • Zombie-Kids
  • Storm of Joy
  • Amanda Gets Bullied! (Diary of an Awkward Kid #1)
  • Do Monsters Wear Undies?
  • Who Wants to Be a Poodle, I Don't