Start by marking “Kill the Crazy (Madison Cruz Mystery #2)” as Want to Read:
Kill the Crazy (Madison Cruz Mystery #2)

Kill the Crazy

(Madison Cruz #2)

In a tranquil spa for the wealthy, candlelit massages, waterfall pools, and flowing wine should add up to the ultimate relaxing day. But Madison Cruz soon finds hidden agendas and danger. A catacomb of hallways and a tangled web of motives hints at madness beneath the sophisticated veneer of the spa. Meanwhile, Madison's FBI mother and KGB grandmother are still learning ho ...more
Paperback, Second, 226 pages
Published August 14th 2015 by Fevered Publishing LLC (first published November 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Kill the Crazy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kill the Crazy

Start your review of Kill the Crazy (Madison Cruz Mystery #2)
Christine Gevas
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another fabulous book! Madison cant seem to go anywhere without trouble following, even a high end spa!! Although being a sleuth is her day job she seems to excel at it. It seems she has more in common with her FBI mother than she thinks. I love this series!
Rebecca
Sep 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Kill the Crazy Madison Cruz book 2 Lucy Carol

One more great Madison book! This time around it is in a spa. Madison just seems to find the crazy people! Whats up with that?
Great characters and situations that you can just see happening.
Wonderful!
Trish Goodgame
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: carol-lucy
I am loving this series about Madison Cruz and all the things that seem to just "happen" to her! With an FBI mother and a KGB grandmother trying to outdo each other at the shooting range added to the mix, it is such a fun read! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series.
Sherry McWilliams
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Given a free copy for a review. Enjoyed the story and the characters. Plan to read more of this series.
Sandra DiMaio-Leach
Another enjoyable read

I really like this series. It has interesting characters who also are kind rather than bitter when things go wrong. Humorous as well.
Susan
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another fun installment of the Madison Cruz mysteries. I'm on to the next one!
Krystyna
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
good read

Madison up to her neck again trouble. Good story on how she overcomes all the obstacles and enjoyed the fight scenes.
Rachel
Jan 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved the book and the crazy antics of Madison and her group of friends, but the ending is very abrupt. Like the author ran out of paper and quickly had to round up the story.
M.A. Kropp
Apr 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books
After all the excitement (in book one, "Hot Scheming Mess") of her grandfather's long-kept secret, her newly discovered ex-KGB grandmother, the improvement in her relationship with her FBI mother, and getting to know her new boyfriend, Madison Cruz needs a good day off. Grandma Nika invites Madison, her mother, and her best friend to a day at a high-end spa. Madison finishes her job at a photo shoot (dressed as a heron, no less) and not without a "Madison moment" or two, and heads to the spa, th ...more
Michelle Steffen
Madison Cruz, Model or should I say Model/Slueth! .Madison has just recently met her grandmother Nika who has some ties to the KGB, also she's still getting to know her mother Ann, who has ties to the FBI. Mother, daughter, grandmother are still trying to catch up and get to know one another, so grandma Nika sets up a Spa day for the girls.
What should've have been a relaxing day at the spa for Madison turns into one of danger! Is Brittany the spa clerk out to hurt Madison just because Madison is
Ken Bour
Aug 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: amazon-paid
I enjoyed "Kill the Crazy;" it is well-written, fast-paced, and it maintained the zany cadence found in its predecessor of which I was thoroughly enamored. This is not the genre that I typically gravitate to in books (crime, legal thrillers); however, it was a welcome respite although it, too, had its share of melodrama, fisticuffs, criminal behavior, and a heroine (Madeline) who fought off evil-doers and, in a moment of serious peril, used her cleverness to escape and, in the process, rescue he ...more
Lorraine
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Madison Cruz is back for a second adventure, accompanied by her mother, her newly discovered Russian grandmother, and her sexy new boyfriend, Jason. What is supposed to be a relaxing spa day for the three women turns into a nightmare when a spa employee turns out to be Jason’s crazy ex-girlfriend, and a killer stalks the softly-lit rooms and hallways. Between laughing at Madison’s thoughts and actions and holding my breath to see if everyone will escape with their lives, I loved every minute of ...more
Kaye Campbell
May 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in the Madison Cruz Mystery series. Madison Cruz wants to be a serious actor, despite her FBI mother’s disapproval. In this book, Madison finds herself caught up in a drama with her boyfriend’s crazy, and murderous, ex-girlfriend. Meanwhile her mother and recently discovered KGB grandmother compete in ways that complicates Madison’s life. Madison is funny, creative and a fun character. I will definitely be looking forward to her next crazy adventure.

Sparkymom
Average

I liked the first book in this series pretty well and had high hopes that this book would step things up a notch. I wanted to see more romance, but that didn't happen. The story had a decent amount of action and a bit of romance, however, it was mainly about the family relationships. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't a favorite.
Lyn Jenkins
May 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Madison is at it yet again. The insanely funny group from Hot Scheming Mess decide to "relax" and get to know each other better at a day spa. Considering Madison has a Russian spy for a grand mother and an FBI agent for a mother, you would think things might be a bit odd. So why is it poor Madison, untrained as she is, that keeps getting into trouble.
Uwe
Jun 04, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It is not really a mystery, more a girly story with girly moves, girly behaviour and some fun. It made me laugh in between so I gave it 3 stars, but if you look for a mystery ...... look somewhere else, you look for a funny story with some not the standard characters ........ then you have to read this one. Do not mind the manicure and pedicure part .........;-)
Stacei
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
super fast read

This is the 2nd Madison Cruz book and it was really funny and good. Madison, her mom and grandma just seen to keep falling into trouble. This is funny and has a few twists and turns. This was a super fast read and I throughly enjoyed it. Perfect light read.
L.E. Wilson
Jan 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Although not my usual genre, I grabbed this book on a whim while looking for something different to read. I have to say I was really surprised! I enjoyed the characters, the humor, and the author's writing style. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a fun read!
Dianne
Mar 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After finishing book 1, I quickly downloaded this book and read it in one day! This is a terrific series! The main characters draw you in and the sub characters keep you going. Artfully written and I can't wait for the next book to come out!
Melody
Aug 30, 2019
Missy Benfield Schertenleib
Jan 21, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Double Whammy (Davis Way Crime Caper, #1)
  • Shoot the Breeze (Detective Kate Rosetti Mystery #1)
  • Lipstick and Lies (Murder In Style #2)
  • Riddle Me This (Detective Kate Rosetti Mystery #2)
  • Secrets and Stilettos (Murder In Style #1)
  • Witching You Were Here (Wicked Witches of the Midwest, #3)
  • Prosecco Pink: A Private Investigator Comedy Mystery (Franki Amato #2)
  • Bullets and Beads (A Miss Fortune Mystery, #17)
  • Limoncello Yellow: A Private Investigator Comedy Mystery (Franki Amato, #1)
  • A Breath of Witchy Air (Wicked Witches of the Midwest, #12)
  • Flip the Witch Switch (Wicked Witches of the Midwest, #14)
  • Sorry I Missed You
  • Double Strike (Davis Way Crime Caper, #3)
  • Witchin' Around The Clock (Wicked Witches Of The Midwest, #15)
  • Double Dip (Davis Way Crime Caper, #2)
  • Any Witch Way You Can (Wicked Witches of the Midwest, #1)
  • When the Bough Breaks (Rose Gardner Investigations #6)
Lucy Carol's top priority is to entertain you, and keep you turning pages. She writes mysteries for those who like it fun, fast, and don't mind losing a little sleep. Living and writing in the Pacific Northwest, she loves martinis, flowers, dancing, a good lipstick, and cake. Her background is in the performing arts, having been an actress, voiceover artist, choreographer, and singing telegram.

Madison Cruz (5 books)
  • Hot Scheming Mess (Madison Cruz Mystery #1)
  • Stiff Competition (Madison Cruz Mystery #3)
  • Hit That (Madison Cruz Mystery #4)
  • Standing O (Madison Cruz Mystery Book 5)